Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Architectural Thesis Title HELP!

Go down

Architectural Thesis Title HELP! Empty Architectural Thesis Title HELP!

Post by macku3y Tue Nov 24, 2015 3:04 am

4th year Architecture student po , currently in Research Methods subject, so we are ask to prepare thesis titles, those approved titles can be use in Design 9 Thesis yun po goal namin. I'm gonna need some advices po for my titles. Ginawa ko po kasi is tumingin muna po ako sa government projects that are proposed or ongoing and then i'll try to use it as my thesis project 

1. Project Poseidon: Zero - Net Tubbataha Reef Ranger Station and Research Facility
Why? well obviously you know naman po yung status ng rangers natin sa tubbataha and wayback 2013 there are incidents mo dragging vessels sa bahura natin, I saw this project of WWL for the ranger station, and hanggang ngayon wala na akong balita kung anong nangyare so i just wanted to propose my own version of these project. 
2. Sangley Point International Airport or Diosdado Macapagal International Airport
Why? We all know that problem with Naia, i was confused lang po sa dalawang site, JICA and DOTC wanted Sangley Point as the site pero part of me is to continue the development of DMIA.

3. Batangas City Grand Terminal
Wy? i'm from batangas po and yung grand terminal nila ngayon is not fully developed, and mas malapit siya sa working site ko but the thing kulang siya sa complexity, aside from imposing renewable energy strategies. Ano pong gagawin ko for its complexity issue. 

Salamat po ng marami. I'm very much welcome po sa constructive criticisms niyo.

Last edited by macku3y on Tue Nov 24, 2015 9:40 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Nothing really)

macku3y

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 24/11/2015

Back to top Go down