Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Architectural Thesis Title Consult. =)

2 posters

Go down

Architectural Thesis Title Consult. =) Empty Architectural Thesis Title Consult. =)

Post by Marcolanio Tue Jun 18, 2013 12:03 pm

Hi! Just wanna consult some of my ideas for my thesis. I gathered some issues and concerns here in Philippines. Ito po yung mga ideas ko pero hindi ko pa ma-figure out kung anong title ang bagay. And also I've got some queries about my proposals.

1. First is yung issue about sa decline ng natural resources and biodiversity dito sa Philippines. I think of being more specific so I researched about sa coastal development. Coastal zone development has been particularly damaging to the Philippines marine environment especially to coral reefs, mangroves and sea grasses. Pero I'm a bit confused pa kung anong tamang infrastructure for this kind of issue. Maybe maintenance or ocean parks?

2. Second is about housing kasi ito talaga yung isa sa mga main problems ng bansa. Though it's a common proposal hindi pa din talaga ito nabibigyan ng solution. A bit risky kasi yung mga professors ko eh nagbigay ng hint na they're sick of this kind of proposal. Pero I'm targeting yung kung paano sila mabubuhay at hindi na babalik sa dati nilang lugar kasi nga yung means of livelihood nila is in the place where they left. 

3. Another proposal of mine is a Techno hub with some of residential in it. Yung target study ko dito is kung paano sila magiging comfortable and healthy since most office people are very workaholic and hindi na sila ganun ka fit. Kumbaga investigation of indoor environmental factors. Another is yung planning siguro ng mga vertical structures. kasi diba tabi tabi nga yung mga units pero hindi mo kakilala yung nasa kabilang unit?

I am also thinking about school or university that doesn't follow much of the traditional way of schooling, or maybe putting some unusual innovations that can make students interested of studying? Isa kasi sa mga concerns dito sa atin is yung poor educational system. so........What ya' think guys? Any suggestions. You can also suggest some issues and concerns where I can start my study. That's all and hoping of hearing suggestions from you guys soon. =)

Marcolanio

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 26/10/2012

Back to top Go down

Architectural Thesis Title Consult. =) Empty Re: Architectural Thesis Title Consult. =)

Post by bokkins Wed Jun 19, 2013 12:17 am

yung first ang pinakagusto ko. magandang line of research sya. tapos dun sa research, dun ka makakabuo ng facility or facilities na dapat or nababagay sa ganyang rehab development. 

magaganda din ang iba pro more on project based. wala gaanong research involved kundi mga standards na dapat sundan sa pagconstruct. 

maganda din ang last mo na proposal kaso more on social issue sya, hindi gaano involved ang architecture. kasi kahit sa mga magagandang paaralan, meron din talagang tamad magaral. 

good luck!
bokkins
bokkins
Special Ops
Special Ops

Number of posts : 10369
Registration date : 18/09/2008

Http://bokkins3d.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Architectural Thesis Title Consult. =) Empty Re: Architectural Thesis Title Consult. =)

Post by Marcolanio Wed Jun 19, 2013 6:44 am

Thanks for the advice sir bokkins! I'll make some research pa po to finalize my thesis title. By the way sir, do you have any suggestions on some related models of an environmental rehab centers po? Medyo nahihirapan po ako maghanap eh. Parang bihira pa po sya ngayon. Thanks. Very Happy

Marcolanio

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 26/10/2012

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down