Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CGP Community Project # 1

+13
denz_arki2008
BoySkan
rockgem
reyknow
jenaro
qui gon
torvicz
render master
eyecon01
WURPWURPS
xboy360
arkiedmund
bokkins
17 posters

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Go down

CGP Community Project # 1 - Page 5 Empty CGP Community Project # 1

Post by bokkins Tue Feb 17, 2009 8:51 am

First topic message reminder :

Thanks eyecon for this suggestion: Nakahighlight ang stages ng process and copied to the next reply. sundan nalang natin.

ORIGINAL MESSAGE:
I was inspired by bokkins post of the Stormbirds cinematic and was tempted to propose this. I figured out that instead of just thinking about it, we should do something about it para at least things would move forward... so here is my suggestion

Lets create a new thread that will hold the community project which is an animated short which will run at least 30 seconds to 3 minutes nothing more. This is how I planned it will go.

1. Create the thread
2. Start the thread with suggestions for the theme, a theme that is simple and nothing fancy, no story needed just pure visualization and effects. (we don't want it looking like an arki presentation right?) This will run for I don't know 1-2 months? Or until we agree on the theme.
3. create the concept art, everyone, all ideas na related sa theme are ok. after which we will vote for the best concepts to create into models and environments.
4. Pre-visualization and rough animatics para makikita ng lahat kung ano ang mangyayari and all will have an idea what to do.
5. Modelling and creation of the "hero" elements to be assigned to individuals na gustong gumawa.
6. Rough compositing for semi final visualization
7. Finalization of models and environments and effects
8. Final Compositing
9. Creating a movie
10. Celebration for work done!

This will be done without deadlines and at your own pace and by any member na willing. We can all individually contribute any element and tulungan pa tayo in producing a film that will give us hands on production experience at the same time enjoy pa! This will also bring discipline to newbies in the industry and help them maintain overall quality in their work.

So kailngan lng dito ay simulan na at commitment. Thats it !

LETS DOOOOOO THIS!

Last edited by bokkins on Tue Feb 17, 2009 8:57 am; edited 2 times in total
bokkins
bokkins
Special Ops
Special Ops

Number of posts : 10369
Registration date : 18/09/2008

Http://bokkins3d.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

CGP Community Project # 1 - Page 5 Empty Re: CGP Community Project # 1

Post by bokkins Wed Mar 04, 2009 6:49 pm

eyecon01 wrote:pwede kayang e- revised konti ang script? It sounds good but the rigging and animation for all the charachters would be slightlly over the top. Since this is pro bono, I don't think anyone could spend that much time doing that hardcore modelling and animation at that level without the sacrifice of time.

We can do it, but the question is, who is willing to do it?

Pwedeng pwede bro. the script is for editing talaga. para lalo pang mapaganda. post nalang ng suggestion kung which part to take out, then ano ang ipapapalit. thumbsup

bokkins
Special Ops
Special Ops

Back to top Go down

Post by Muggz Thu Mar 05, 2009 12:35 am

pwede kaya,,,may everyday pinoy scene ang bawat takbo ng istoriya,,,tipong me basura,bangketa,,takatak,,palamegg,,jeep,,pisbol,,trisikel,,gotohan,,street children,,,taong grasya,,,mga ganun,,tapos maaksiyon,,at yung time setting 50-100 years from now,,,me palameg pa kaya nun??
Muggz
Muggz
CGP Guru
CGP Guru

Number of posts : 1569
Registration date : 03/02/2009

Back to top Go down

Post by render master Thu Mar 05, 2009 1:56 am

eyecon01 wrote:pwede kayang e- revised konti ang script? It sounds good but the rigging and animation for all the charachters would be slightlly over the top. Since this is pro bono, I don't think anyone could spend that much time doing that hardcore modelling and animation at that level without the sacrifice of time.

We can do it, but the question is, who is willing to do it?

Ok lang bro, draft pa lang naman ang scripts. but for the meantime i will go with it. Post nyo na lang whatever is good.
render master
render master
Game Master
Game Master

Number of posts : 3274
Registration date : 27/09/2008

Back to top Go down

Post by Alicecocoz Mon Mar 09, 2009 2:39 pm

Parang nanahimik nanaman tong thread. Labas nyo na mga drafts hehe para maumpisahan na. Smile
Alicecocoz
Alicecocoz
CGP Apprentice
CGP Apprentice

Number of posts : 328
Registration date : 19/12/2008

Back to top Go down

Post by bokkins Mon Mar 09, 2009 5:51 pm

ok lang yan, basta pag may idea kayo, post lang ha. Dami kasing overtimes ngayon. Smile
bokkins
bokkins
Special Ops
Special Ops

Back to top Go down

Post by eyecon01 Mon Mar 09, 2009 7:21 pm

bokkins wrote:ok lang yan, basta pag may idea kayo, post lang ha. Dami kasing overtimes ngayon. Smile

HAHAHA I have to agree! Nakakain na pati weekends ko! Tulog na lng ang pahinga hahahaha! Lets just post whatever ideas we have and I'll upadate the thread when we come up with a good idea, story...
eyecon01
eyecon01
CGP MatPinter
CGP MatPinter

Number of posts : 657
Registration date : 26/12/2008

http://ericdmatte.com

Back to top Go down

Post by eyecon01 Mon Mar 09, 2009 7:27 pm

Muggz wrote:pwede kaya,,,may everyday pinoy scene ang bawat takbo ng istoriya,,,tipong me basura,bangketa,,takatak,,palamegg,,jeep,,pisbol,,trisikel,,gotohan,,street children,,,taong grasya,,,mga ganun,,tapos maaksiyon,,at yung time setting 50-100 years from now,,,me palameg pa kaya nun??

Pwede yan bro, kaso medyo hardcore na ata. If anyone was willing to spend some time in creating the assets and the modelling or shoot it in film then why not? The possiblities are actually limitless kaso we are just limited with the only resources that we don't have a luxury of... time. Kayat like I said before, we can think of really simple stuff muna, tipong simple enough yet good enough as a project, as much as possible walang character animation muna kasi although its possible, it might still be improbable. cheers hippie
eyecon01
eyecon01
CGP MatPinter
CGP MatPinter

Back to top Go down

Post by render master Sat Mar 14, 2009 12:37 am

start muna kaya tayo sa improvised warplane heheheh para lang may masumulan, then on the main character, iyong outfit nya and so on... then saka na lang ifinalized iyong script. or i will bring it up into the modelling competition natin. para mas maganda, then kung alin ang maging first sya ang gagamitin nating character sa script. what do you think guys. as in 2 in one. challange na collaborative projects pa. sure ko nyan dami mag paparticipate.

render master
render master
Game Master
Game Master

Back to top Go down

Post by eyecon01 Mon Mar 16, 2009 12:53 am

render master wrote:start muna kaya tayo sa improvised warplane heheheh para lang may masumulan, then on the main character, iyong outfit nya and so on... then saka na lang ifinalized iyong script. or i will bring it up into the modelling competition natin. para mas maganda, then kung alin ang maging first sya ang gagamitin nating character sa script. what do you think guys. as in 2 in one. challange na collaborative projects pa. sure ko nyan dami mag paparticipate.

Thats a good idea! If okey yan at least me starting point na. Especially pag ginawang competition.

I hope that happens. I already have some small sketches sa planes, I just don't have time to polish them. Hopefully I can do it... and soon to. Dumami bigla kasi ang work. Dang! even on saturdays me work na hahaha!
eyecon01
eyecon01
CGP MatPinter
CGP MatPinter

Back to top Go down

Post by wireframan Mon Mar 16, 2009 9:53 am

Hey this is cool mga dude! can I join? I just bought a sketchbook maybe I can start sketching some concept planes and helis..I use to play some RC Helis and Planes in Cebu and this topic really intriguing and related to my hobby. I hope there will be no work loads during sat and sun para naman makapag sketch and makalipad naman ulit ang RC heli ko. peace man
wireframan
wireframan
CGP Apprentice
CGP Apprentice

Number of posts : 444
Registration date : 26/01/2009

Back to top Go down

Post by eyecon01 Mon Mar 16, 2009 7:20 pm

wireframan wrote:Hey this is cool mga dude! can I join? I just bought a sketchbook maybe I can start sketching some concept planes and helis..I use to play some RC Helis and Planes in Cebu and this topic really intriguing and related to my hobby. I hope there will be no work loads during sat and sun para naman makapag sketch and makalipad naman ulit ang RC heli ko. peace man

everyone is invited bro! Welcome! cge post mu kaagad sketches mu! thumbsup
eyecon01
eyecon01
CGP MatPinter
CGP MatPinter

Back to top Go down

Post by rockgem Mon Mar 23, 2009 7:20 am

render master wrote:i will bring it up into the modelling competition natin. para mas maganda, then kung alin ang maging first sya ang gagamitin nating character sa script.

I'm all up for it sir. I'm sure a lot of people will have fun with this and it would be a great exercise for everyone as well. I'll be looking forward to this.

rockgem
CGP Newbie
CGP Newbie

Number of posts : 118
Registration date : 21/12/2008

http://rockgem3d.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post by render master Thu May 07, 2009 1:53 am

sorry guys later na lang muna iyong modelling competition para sa community project....sooner na lang.... just stay tune muna

render master
render master
Game Master
Game Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5