Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HELP po im a incoming 5th year archi student seeking for advice para sa thesis

+3
bokkins
Norman
wacks26
7 posters

:: General :: Help Line

Go down

HELP po im a incoming 5th year archi student seeking for advice para sa thesis Empty HELP po im a incoming 5th year archi student seeking for advice para sa thesis

Post by wacks26 Thu Apr 29, 2010 9:36 pm

HELP po im a incoming 5th year archi student seeking for advice para sa aking thesis proposal....

interest ko is more on sa eco/green design.

and pa advice nrin po kung what mgndang at madaling gmiting rendering apps.for my presentation..

any advice will be highly appreciated tnx po....

wacks26
CGP Newbie
CGP Newbie

Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 29/04/2010

Back to top Go down

HELP po im a incoming 5th year archi student seeking for advice para sa thesis Empty Re: HELP po im a incoming 5th year archi student seeking for advice para sa thesis

Post by Norman Thu Apr 29, 2010 9:41 pm

software the best ang sketchup easy to learn na maganda naman ang quality kahit hindi pa nakarender then kung malapit ka na mag present ng final you can go on sa 3d max. but before that kailangan mo muna aralin ang basic to get to your workflow sa rendering and presentation. good luck and cheers!!!
Norman
Norman
CGP Expert
CGP Expert

Number of posts : 3228
Registration date : 21/06/2009

Back to top Go down

HELP po im a incoming 5th year archi student seeking for advice para sa thesis Empty Re: HELP po im a incoming 5th year archi student seeking for advice para sa thesis

Post by wacks26 Thu Apr 29, 2010 9:46 pm

thanks sir any links ng mga tutorials ng 3dmax?....

and can an skp file be exported to 3dmax?

wacks26
CGP Newbie
CGP Newbie

Back to top Go down

Post by Norman Thu Apr 29, 2010 9:49 pm

punta ka sa tutorial section bro:

http://www.cgpinoy.org/3d-studio-max-tutorials-f46/

basa basa ka na rin sa mga ibang thread saka lalo na rules and regulation para magkaroon ka ng introduction sa site. good thing kasi habang nag te-thesis laking tulong sayo ng cgp. basta ganahan ka lang mag aral dito nandito na lahat ng hinahanap mo.
Norman
Norman
CGP Expert
CGP Expert

Number of posts : 3228
Registration date : 21/06/2009

Back to top Go down

Post by wacks26 Thu Apr 29, 2010 9:54 pm

tnx po

wacks26
CGP Newbie
CGP Newbie

Back to top Go down

Post by bokkins Fri Apr 30, 2010 12:33 pm

Best is do it by hand, I can imagine kung gaano kaganda ang thesis mo with soft strokes that would best represent plants and tress.

and if you really want to use a software. do it in sketchup, it's the easiest to learn and it's very powerful. you don't even need to render it. just as is it it's already beautiful, lalo na yung sketchy styles. You can print it out and add the foliage by hand.

I'm suggesting this personally kasi I want you to focus more on your concept rather than the tool. Good luck!
bokkins
bokkins
Special Ops
Special Ops

Number of posts : 10369
Registration date : 18/09/2008

Http://bokkins3d.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by ate mami Fri Apr 30, 2010 3:03 pm

good advice sir bokkins, if you go out into the real world and want to "stay" sa archi/design industry, mas better kung marunong ka mag-design, mag-conceptualize
anyone can learn the tools if given the time - max, maya, sketchup etc.
but yung creativity mo, that will set you apart from the rest
pero siempre bonus pa rin marunong ka ng tools
relax..enjoy your thesis!!!

ate mami
CGP Newbie
CGP Newbie

Number of posts : 9
Registration date : 02/11/2008

http://peacepare.multiply.com/video

Back to top Go down

Post by wacks26 Sat May 01, 2010 12:18 am

bokkins wrote:Best is do it by hand, I can imagine kung gaano kaganda ang thesis mo with soft strokes that would best represent plants and tress.

and if you really want to use a software. do it in sketchup, it's the easiest to learn and it's very powerful. you don't even need to render it. just as is it it's already beautiful, lalo na yung sketchy styles. You can print it out and add the foliage by hand.

I'm suggesting this personally kasi I want you to focus more on your concept rather than the tool. Good luck!

thanks po sa advice....

sa pagdating po sa conceptualization ng project proposal can i go to a wide and wild concept or mag stick ako sa pag giging simple and feasible?

wacks26
CGP Newbie
CGP Newbie

Back to top Go down

Post by bokkins Sat May 01, 2010 12:45 am

go for the wide and the wild one. that way you will see what's feasible and what's not, and what's wrong or correct. if you limit yourself from the start, the possibilities and the direction will be limited too.

kaya it's always better to go for broad subjects and narrow it down to what you can finish. good luck! thumbsup
bokkins
bokkins
Special Ops
Special Ops

Number of posts : 10369
Registration date : 18/09/2008

Http://bokkins3d.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by markuz23 Sat May 01, 2010 2:17 am

read on the current events. your proposal can depend on how to solve some of the major issues in the country. siyempre, good research lang para maka-come up to better solution. goodluck!
markuz23
markuz23
CGP Apprentice
CGP Apprentice

Number of posts : 299
Registration date : 27/08/2009

Back to top Go down

Post by kieko Wed May 05, 2010 9:29 am

imho lang bro regarding to your thesis proposal..
for me, gasgas na ang green design..parang hindi na sya big deal..
dapat lang naman na lahat ng design natin are green design sa panahon ngayon..

i think focus more on how your thesis aside from green design (na dapat lang naman) is on how to make it remarkable or outstanding..

imho lang naman..
goodluck and Godbless
kieko
kieko
CGP Guru
CGP Guru

Number of posts : 1428
Registration date : 08/04/2009

Back to top Go down

Post by reyknow Wed May 05, 2010 9:47 am

agree ako kay keiko, parang di na big deal ang "green" design

unless yung magawa mo eh talagang out of the box at meron kang talagang unique na idea. may nakita ko sa discovery channel dati, building pero farm sya, parang vertical farming ata tawag dun. sobrang astig yun.

kung typical lang na "green" design, wag na siguro in my opinion. pero kung meron kang astig na idea go for it thumbsup
reyknow
reyknow
CGP Apprentice
CGP Apprentice

Number of posts : 673
Registration date : 16/02/2009

http://www.reyknow.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down