Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CG Job hiring pre-announcement (Japan)

4 posters

:: General :: Tambayan

Go down

CG Job hiring pre-announcement (Japan) Empty CG Job hiring pre-announcement (Japan)

Post by Kakashi Tue Feb 01, 2011 4:53 am

Hello CGpinoys,

I am Johnleo Ruin (or Kakashi here in CGpinoy), I`m currently working at the company named Tera-byte inc. located at Takatsu Japan.

Our company is planning to visit the Philippines and open an on the spot Job hiring. This event is open for Filipino 3d artist who wants to work in Japan. We will be looking for 3d Animators and VFX artist for films, TV and commercials.

but right now we are still on the planning stage, I`m posting this thread here so that maybe we could hear from you guys for any suggestions to where this event should take place because not all of you are from Metro Manila, or whatever your thoughts on this, is this a good idea? or is it bad?, when do you think is the best time to do this little Job fair of ours? for how days are we suppose to do this?...... anything.

your feedback is very much appreciated. you can just reply here in this thread or you can PM me either here or tru email.

johnleoruin@tera-byte.co.jp
http://www.tera-byte.co.jp/

thanks,
Johnleo Ruin a.k.a. Kakashi
Kakashi
Kakashi
CGP Newbie
CGP Newbie

Number of posts : 83
Registration date : 28/06/2009

Back to top Go down

CG Job hiring pre-announcement (Japan) Empty Re: CG Job hiring pre-announcement (Japan)

Post by abl_langs Wed Feb 23, 2011 5:26 am

Hi po sir! this is a great opportunity for all of us!

regarding your queries, this is where events company comes in.
try to contact a local events company in the area, that way they can liaise for you the venue, available schedule and things you need to do before and after, in order to have a successful job fair.
abl_langs
abl_langs
CGP Apprentice
CGP Apprentice

Number of posts : 476
Registration date : 08/10/2008

Back to top Go down

CG Job hiring pre-announcement (Japan) Empty Re: CG Job hiring pre-announcement (Japan)

Post by markitekdesign Wed Mar 28, 2012 7:15 am

Goodluck guys.
markitekdesign
markitekdesign
Revit Master
Revit Master

Number of posts : 2398
Registration date : 23/06/2009

https://www.facebook.com/pages/MarkitekDesign/206738446066181

Back to top Go down

Post by tyraelrocks Mon Jul 02, 2012 11:20 am

I couldn't let this great opportunity pass. I'm not really a graduate of
multimedia arts but I have some skills in flash animation, video
editing and digital arts. Is your company still hiring?

It has always been my dream working in Japan. Thank you sooo much for posting it on CG.

tyraelrocks

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 02/07/2012

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down