Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

My First Big Project As Designer! A State University Grand Entrance

+13
skyscraper100
akoy
alwin
jenaro
LadiesMan217
Ar_Can_EVSU
arkiedmund
rangalua
pixelburn
kieko
Invincible
zildian_nico
marcelinoiii
17 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

My First Big Project As Designer!  A State University Grand Entrance - Page 2 Empty My First Big Project As Designer! A State University Grand Entrance

Post by marcelinoiii Tue Jan 12, 2010 7:35 am

First topic message reminder :

Hello po masters! I would just like to share my first big project way back 2006. Only the construction took a bit long and since the institution is under government control, alam niyo na Smile

The Project: Cagayan State University Grand Entrance Gateway
Location: CSU Caritan Campus, Tuguegarao City , Cagayan - Philippines peace man
Designer: Ako po! thumbsup I am honored and privileged to have worked in this institution and contributed a few designs. My gratitude to the Pres. Perez of the University.

Image 1 - My old 3d Perspective, also used as tarpaulin display during construction. Notice that my original design wasn't exactly followed accordingly in the actual construction. Lots of changes were made on the finishes and mouldings after I left the institution and come to Singapore for good. The main concept is the blending of Greek Architecture with modern architecture, but then the institution changed their mind about how to finish off the actual building. anyway, here's my concept and design.
My First Big Project As Designer!  A State University Grand Entrance - Page 2 State_University_Entrance_Gate_by_m

Image 2 -And, the actual photo. The moldings and cornices came out great, but some parts isn't proportion, in my own opinion. I wouldn't have approved of the redundant use of the cornices of the Entablature, the cornices below should be in a smaller or simplified manner if you guys would agree. And err, my stones and textures were never captured... Sad
My First Big Project As Designer!  A State University Grand Entrance - Page 2 DSC00861

Image 3 - The Corinthian Capitals... No All over the place!
My First Big Project As Designer!  A State University Grand Entrance - Page 2 DSC00865

Image 4 - A close-up shot.
My First Big Project As Designer!  A State University Grand Entrance - Page 2 DSC00870

Image 5 -
My First Big Project As Designer!  A State University Grand Entrance - Page 2 DSC00868

Image 6 - Full shot... Even the open corridors at the ground floor were taken out... The Institution decided to omit the commercial establishments on both sides of the building, but still I could have defended my design to the president if I were still there! Hmm - Nevertheless, I am still happy of the outcome, although a bit sad I wasn't there to supervise the construction anymore, especially on the design and finishes part... Sensya na po kayo kung nauna na ko nag-critique sa sarili kong work... I just felt I had to at least let you guys know how I feel about this project na naiwan ko.
My First Big Project As Designer!  A State University Grand Entrance - Page 2 DSC00856

Overall, as a typical Educational Institution, this structure is already above and beyond their expectations, satisfied na po sila dito and they even consider it a great icon and landmark of our place... And the things I shared here are just some points of a typical and regular artist kagaya ng nakararami sa atin. Neutral

Salamat po sa pagdaan niyo! Comments and Critics are most welcome!

More power to CGP. inuman na
marcelinoiii
marcelinoiii
CGP Guru
CGP Guru

Number of posts : 1125
Registration date : 29/07/2009

Back to top Go down

My First Big Project As Designer!  A State University Grand Entrance - Page 2 Empty Re: My First Big Project As Designer! A State University Grand Entrance

Post by marcelinoiii Wed Jan 13, 2010 8:16 pm

akoy wrote:sir nakita ko na to!taga tugue ka ba?kaw pala gumawa galeng hehehe thumbsup

oo bro, tuguegarao cagayan ako. apparri ka nga pla... thanks sa pagdaan at pagtangkilik hehe peace man employed ako dun sa CSU that time way back 2006-2007, isa yan sa mga nadesign ko apart from the other campuses all over cagayan... thumbsup medyo nanghihinayang lang ko sa projects na naiwan kasi di ko na nahandle and construction supervision..

marcelinoiii
CGP Guru
CGP Guru

Back to top Go down

My First Big Project As Designer!  A State University Grand Entrance - Page 2 Empty Re: My First Big Project As Designer! A State University Grand Entrance

Post by marcelinoiii Wed Jan 13, 2010 8:18 pm

skyscraper100 wrote:Congratulations po sa project sir!

bro thanks... salamat din sa pagdaan! inuman na
marcelinoiii
marcelinoiii
CGP Guru
CGP Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by markitekdesign Wed Jan 13, 2010 8:28 pm

galeng naman bro..keep it up...
markitekdesign
markitekdesign
Revit Master
Revit Master

Number of posts : 2398
Registration date : 23/06/2009

https://www.facebook.com/pages/MarkitekDesign/206738446066181

Back to top Go down

Post by marcelinoiii Wed Jan 13, 2010 10:13 pm

markitekdesign wrote:galeng naman bro..keep it up...

salamat sir! cheers... inuman na
marcelinoiii
marcelinoiii
CGP Guru
CGP Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by ortzak Thu Jan 14, 2010 12:04 am

2thumbsup meron ka ng malaking achievement sir!! congratz!
ortzak
ortzak
CGP Expert
CGP Expert

Number of posts : 4555
Registration date : 14/01/2009

http://plandesignvisualize.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post by marcelinoiii Thu Jan 14, 2010 2:01 am

ortzak wrote:2thumbsup meron ka ng malaking achievement sir!! congratz!

Oo nga sir ortzak... I'm happy with the realization of it thumbsup cheers!
marcelinoiii
marcelinoiii
CGP Guru
CGP Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by deosrock Thu Jan 14, 2010 3:00 am

-kayu pala designer ng main entrance sir!
---tga saan po kau? sa tuguegarao din ba?
deosrock
deosrock
CGP Expert
CGP Expert

Number of posts : 2033
Registration date : 24/03/2009

http://deosrock.daportfolio.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by effreymm Thu Jan 14, 2010 3:10 am

Ilokano ka lakay. nice project.
effreymm
effreymm
CGP Guru
CGP Guru

Number of posts : 1617
Registration date : 17/07/2009

Back to top Go down

Post by marcelinoiii Thu Jan 14, 2010 3:15 am

deosrock wrote:-kayu pala designer ng main entrance sir!
---tga saan po kau? sa tuguegarao din ba?

oo sir, tiga-tugue ako. Ako nga sir designer ng CSU Caritan Main Entrance, kaya lang hindi ko na nabantayan yun construction kasi umalis na ko after the design process... although I still had the chance to join the canvassing namin for materials and finishes nun sa manila, pero di din nagamit yun materials ng concept ko gaya ng stones at metal cladding sa sides nun building... hirap pala iwanan sa ere ang pinagpaguran na design... hehe

kayo sir, tiga tugue kayo?
inuman na
marcelinoiii
marcelinoiii
CGP Guru
CGP Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by marcelinoiii Thu Jan 14, 2010 3:17 am

effreymm wrote:Ilokano ka lakay. nice project.

thanks sir effreym! di ho ako ilokano e, missis ko lang Smile purong tagalog ako. salamat sa pagdaan sir.
marcelinoiii
marcelinoiii
CGP Guru
CGP Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2