Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

VGA RADEON HD OR GEFORCE NVIDIA?

+8
chobs
cooldomeng2000
chapz
nixsaw
akoy
chillrender
necrolyte
zildian_nico
12 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

VGA RADEON HD OR GEFORCE NVIDIA? - Page 2 Empty VGA RADEON HD OR GEFORCE NVIDIA?

Post by zildian_nico Mon Dec 28, 2009 2:23 am

First topic message reminder :

mga sir....need ko lang po ang advice nyo nahihirapan kasi ano ang bilhin ko....nalilito po kasi ako....
bibili sana ako ng vga card nah 1gb....san poh mabuti bilhin..

1. geforce nvidia 9500 inno 3d nah 1gb
2. radeon hd saphire...1gb

thank poh... Question
zildian_nico
zildian_nico
CGP Guru
CGP Guru

Number of posts : 1783
Registration date : 17/03/2009

Back to top Go down

VGA RADEON HD OR GEFORCE NVIDIA? - Page 2 Empty Re: VGA RADEON HD OR GEFORCE NVIDIA?

Post by chobs Sat Apr 17, 2010 10:02 am

Nice... Kelan kaya ako magkakaroon ng mga PC na ganito? Hehe...

chobs
CGP Apprentice
CGP Apprentice

Number of posts : 256
Registration date : 30/09/2009

http://www.jhanphillipco.tk

Back to top Go down

VGA RADEON HD OR GEFORCE NVIDIA? - Page 2 Empty Re: VGA RADEON HD OR GEFORCE NVIDIA?

Post by insurgent Tue Apr 20, 2010 6:51 am

necrolyte wrote:LOL. di ako taga NVIDIA bro, may alam lang ako sa PC. I used to have ATI Radeon 4870 before, wala halos pinagkaiba sa performance ng 8800GT ko pag dating sa games, same graphic settings,

Sa statement mong ito sir palagay ko hindi ikaw ang pinaka-qualified magbigay ng advice dito. 8800GT = 4870? Sorry, kalokohan yun... I guess walang pinagkaiba ung 5850 sa GTX 260. Pwede ako magpost dito ng madaming data para i-kontra yung opinyon mo, pero sobrang ridiculous sya di ko na pagaaksayahan ng panahon.

Gusto ko lang sabihin sa mga mahilig magtanong, after getting your answers, try to do your own research. Anandtech, Tech Report, kahit ung Tom's.. google nyo na lang.

edit:
after reading your other posts I realized you're an Nvidia fan, I mean, binebenta mo pa ung Physx feature ng Nv cards. Wala namang mali talaga, pero I'd like to point out to others, na ang biased opinion ay biased opinion.

insurgent
CGP Newbie
CGP Newbie

Number of posts : 43
Registration date : 23/09/2008

Back to top Go down

Post by kumagelo Wed Apr 21, 2010 5:42 am

ahihi to na lang..

VGA RADEON HD OR GEFORCE NVIDIA? - Page 2 20444

above 90% ang improvement from 8800GT to 4870...

i'd say firsthand experience din.. although i came from 8800GTS 320MB to 4870 512MB double ang performance boost.

tungkol naman 5870 skipping, stuttering etc etc.. it may have been drivers or pwede din naman user problem, i had my fair share of problems when i started with 4870 kasi masyado mainit, now with manual fan control i couldn't be any happier for the amount i spent on it.. people need to think or research before complaining..

and implying that nvidia makes the better drivers is one sided, have you guys read this before? last month lang yan

Nvidia Driver..

Wink google is your friend...

kumagelo
CGP Newbie
CGP Newbie

Number of posts : 12
Registration date : 14/02/2009

Back to top Go down

Post by cooldomeng2000 Fri Apr 23, 2010 11:09 am

World's fastest video card officially launched in RP

http://www.techie.com.ph/news/worlds-fastest-video-card-officially-launched-in-rp

Nvidia GeForce GTX 480

No, not that world's fastest GPU, but this world's fastest GPU. The power-supply-frying Nvidia GeForce GTX 480 has been officially brought into the country. And by "official," we mean that importers have already beaten Nvidia Philippines to the punch.

Nvidia's latest GPU has 3 billion transistors crammed inside, beating the Intel Core i7 980ex, the world's fastest desktop CPU, which only has only 1.17 billion. It runs at a clock speed of 1.4GHz with 1.5GB of GDDR5 memory, thus officially beating the previous "world's fastest GPU" titleholder, the ATI Radeon HD 5970, by a country mile.

Nvidia GeForce GTX 470

The next-generation CUDA microarchitecture (aka Fermi) makes the performance bumps possible, according to Glenn Serrano of Nvidia Philippines. Serrano says that with such power, GTX graphics cards are much better in terms of tessellation and ray tracing than its closest competing models from ATI.

Joining Nvidia in its Philippines launch is Inno3D with its GeForce GTX 480 and GTX 470 graphics cards. Ken Ho, president of Inno3D, showed how their GTX 4 offerings have improved on Nvidia's reference design by adding bigger cooling tubes and a wide array of coolers with their iChill line.

Pricing for Nvidia GeForce GTX 4 series cards vary, according to Serrano, as the price points differ from manufacturer to manufacturer. He did, however, say that GTX 480 cards are selling for about P25,000-P26,000 in stores around Metro Manila while GTX 470 cards are going for about P16,000 to P17,000.

The new cards sip juice to the tune of 250 Watts, so you need a minimum rating of 650 Watts for your power supply, yikes.

Now's the perfect time to******************look for a summer job.

"ATI Radeon HD5870 or HD5970 parang me katapat na"
cooldomeng2000
cooldomeng2000
CGP Apprentice
CGP Apprentice

Number of posts : 260
Registration date : 22/04/2009

Back to top Go down

Post by cooldomeng2000 Fri Apr 23, 2010 12:41 pm

http://www.tipidpc.com/viewitem.php?iid=5492542

Selling na sila, pero wait ko yung EVGA
cooldomeng2000
cooldomeng2000
CGP Apprentice
CGP Apprentice

Number of posts : 260
Registration date : 22/04/2009

Back to top Go down

Post by dpyxl Fri Apr 23, 2010 5:30 pm

the fastest card to cook eggs on it.. this is a pointless move for an upgrade when we still haven't see a decent pc game poping out anytime this year..

It's almost 6 months since ati's5800 was released and with that time "Fermi" should deliver what we expected them to be.. but for a substantial improvement of what (5~8%??) doesn't seem so nice if we based their technical paper specification and the way they're milking their fan boys with rehashed product from time to time, aside you need to prepare a bigger PSU to juice this card, you have to dish out 26k for a card that runs hot even on idle mode, is really a no brainer in my opinion.. what a better move is buying an aircon this summer for the kids.

and btw. PhysX is only good for Batman: AA, no more other games for that bragging rights.. only one decent game and thats it.

yes, Nvidia's "the way meant to be played" campaign really show now.. this is what i call epic..

fail

dpyxl
CGP Apprentice
CGP Apprentice

Number of posts : 577
Registration date : 16/10/2008

Back to top Go down

Post by bicolano Sun May 09, 2010 8:58 am

dpyxl wrote:the fastest card to cook eggs on it.. this is a pointless move for an upgrade when we still haven't see a decent pc game poping out anytime this year..

It's almost 6 months since ati's5800 was released and with that time "Fermi" should deliver what we expected them to be.. but for a substantial improvement of what (5~8%??) doesn't seem so nice if we based their technical paper specification and the way they're milking their fan boys with rehashed product from time to time, aside you need to prepare a bigger PSU to juice this card, you have to dish out 26k for a card that runs hot even on idle mode, is really a no brainer in my opinion.. what a better move is buying an aircon this summer for the kids.

and btw. PhysX is only good for Batman: AA, no more other games for that bragging rights.. only one decent game and thats it.

yes, Nvidia's "the way meant to be played" campaign really show now.. this is what i call epic..

fail

nice jez!
im still contented with my GTX 295...
I did not temp to buy the new 5970 nor the fermi...
wala ako makita reason for that upgrades... saka wala permission ni kumamder. hehe
bicolano
bicolano
CGP Apprentice
CGP Apprentice

Number of posts : 473
Registration date : 12/11/2008

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2