Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Archvision RPC Plugin for 3d Max 2009

3 posters

:: General :: Help Line

Go down

Archvision RPC Plugin for 3d Max 2009 Empty Archvision RPC Plugin for 3d Max 2009

Post by jeb_uap Tue Dec 01, 2009 10:12 am

Im using max 2009 rpc plugin but it does not support external rendering like cropping, blow-up,etc.. but its working fine with final rendering..
I'm searching for a full version of rpc plugin in 2009 that enables in external rendering.
Please guys, share it if you have it..tnx
jeb_uap
jeb_uap
CGP Apprentice
CGP Apprentice

Number of posts : 233
Registration date : 30/11/2009

Back to top Go down

Archvision RPC Plugin for 3d Max 2009 Empty Re: Archvision RPC Plugin for 3d Max 2009

Post by render master Tue Dec 01, 2009 11:13 am

jeb_uap wrote:Im using max 2009 rpc plugin but it does not support external rendering ....
... you mean network rendering or exterior rendering ?...rpc plugins support both cropping, blow up and region rendering.
render master
render master
Game Master
Game Master

Number of posts : 3274
Registration date : 27/09/2008

Back to top Go down

Archvision RPC Plugin for 3d Max 2009 Empty Re: Archvision RPC Plugin for 3d Max 2009

Post by jeb_uap Wed Dec 02, 2009 12:58 am

Its working fine with final rendering. But rendering by cropping, blow-up and region is disabled. Thats why im searching for a new installer of rpc plugin for max 2009..
jeb_uap
jeb_uap
CGP Apprentice
CGP Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post by render master Wed Dec 02, 2009 1:05 am

jeb_uap wrote:Its working fine with final rendering. But rendering by cropping, blow-up and region is disabled. Thats why im searching for a new installer of rpc plugin for max 2009..

hmmm, sa akin ok naman.... anyway pm me your email
render master
render master
Game Master
Game Master

Back to top Go down

Post by ERICK Wed Dec 02, 2009 1:13 am

jeb_uap wrote:Its working fine with final rendering. But rendering by cropping, blow-up and region is disabled. Thats why im searching for a new installer of rpc plugin for max 2009..

imho... dont render it by vfb (frame buffer)... look for render frame window via rendering tab... goodluck
ERICK
ERICK
CGP Dark Horse
CGP Dark Horse

Number of posts : 3907
Registration date : 18/09/2008

http://www.ericktorio.tk http://www.coroflot.com/ericktorio

Back to top Go down

Post by render master Wed Dec 02, 2009 2:36 am

ERICK wrote:
imho... dont render it by vfb (frame buffer)... look for render frame window via rendering tab... goodluck

rpc works well with vfb and the default render frame window.

-some issue were the rpc for max 2009 which is not quite well. at first render its all grey for the rpc but for the second render it goes well, so what i do i just render a small window on first render, then render the whole on second.

-another issue was the archvision manager for max2009 combined with vista, very hard to install sometimes it doesnt even via administrator. i have read they upgraded already the ACM its now ACM1100 it fixed up some bugs issue on using windows vista with rpcs..... try to look on it

by the way jeb_uap what version of max you are using?
render master
render master
Game Master
Game Master

Back to top Go down

Post by jeb_uap Wed Dec 02, 2009 9:45 pm

render master wrote:
rpc works well with vfb and the default render frame window.

-some issue were the rpc for max 2009 which is not quite well. at first render its all grey for the rpc but for the second render it goes well, so what i do i just render a small window on first render, then render the whole on second.

-another issue was the archvision manager for max2009 combined with vista, very hard to install sometimes it doesnt even via administrator. i have read they upgraded already the ACM its now ACM1100 it fixed up some bugs issue on using windows vista with rpcs..... try to look on it

by the way jeb_uap what version of max you are using?

Tnx sir for ur time sharing your ideas. I'm using max 2009.
jeb_uap
jeb_uap
CGP Apprentice
CGP Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post by jeb_uap Wed Dec 02, 2009 9:51 pm

ERICK wrote:

Tnx bro, i tried it already and it really has the area to render tab in default max FB..
I can now render by cropping, region, and blow-up..
jeb_uap
jeb_uap
CGP Apprentice
CGP Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down