Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Need Help with Laptop System Specs ^_^

3 posters

Go down

Need Help with Laptop System Specs  ^_^ Empty Need Help with Laptop System Specs ^_^

Post by blackTorotot Mon Mar 09, 2009 3:32 am

Greetings masters!

I'm a newbie here.
I was just starting learning 3D using my brother 's laptop last year but unfortunately he needed money so he sold the laptop.
I never finished a complete model. my focus back then is on female anatomy. I was only able to model a head.
Here's the pic (I think I lost the one without the wires, it's been a year since i did this):

Need Help with Laptop System Specs  ^_^ 1_775050547l

Now that I have my own work, I'm planning to buy my own laptop maybe by June. I just want to know the system specs that I should get without going over my budget which is P36,000. Hope you guys can help. Thanks ^_^

blackTorotot

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 07/03/2009

Back to top Go down

Need Help with Laptop System Specs  ^_^ Empty Re: Need Help with Laptop System Specs ^_^

Post by kurdaps! Mon Mar 09, 2009 3:40 am

Check the thread below, hope that could help you.

http://www.cgpinoy.org/techie-corner-f26/what-is-your-recommended-rig-t1187.htm

kurdaps!
kurdaps!
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Number of posts : 5060
Registration date : 18/09/2008

http://www.sherwinboston.com

Back to top Go down

Need Help with Laptop System Specs  ^_^ Empty Re: Need Help with Laptop System Specs ^_^

Post by bokkins Mon Mar 09, 2009 3:47 am

I would suggest to get something that has a separate video card. I'm not sure of the setup kung ano. also, if you know someone na punta ng singapore or hongkong, pabili ka sa kanila, kasi ang layo ng mararating ng 36,000 pesos mo. good luck! Smile
bokkins
bokkins
Special Ops
Special Ops

Number of posts : 10369
Registration date : 18/09/2008

Http://bokkins3d.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down