Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Guidelines for renewing PRC license

5 posters

:: General :: Help Line

Go down

Guidelines for renewing PRC license  Empty Guidelines for renewing PRC license

Post by KreativeKingdom Mon Oct 08, 2012 1:35 am

Hi CGPians,

Recently I'm trying to renew my PRC license but unfortunately they referred me to our accredited organization UAP-IAPOA.
Iv'e been working abroad for the last 9 years & never knew that there's already new rules in renewing license since my last attempt. My question is:

How much will I pay for renewal of my membership with UAP & PRC?

I'm a member of UAP since Mar. 2003 but fail to pay my annual dues and likewise, my license card expired last 2009.

Thanks & More Power.

KreativeKingdom
KreativeKingdom
CGP Newbie
CGP Newbie

Number of posts : 199
Registration date : 17/03/2010

Back to top Go down

Guidelines for renewing PRC license  Empty Re: Guidelines for renewing PRC license

Post by arlodesign Mon Oct 08, 2012 2:28 am

If im not mistaken, you need to pay all your annual UAP membership fee because that is the prerequisite on the PRC renewal...and the regular PRC renewal fee of around 800Pesos...i.t.
arlodesign
arlodesign
CGP Apprentice
CGP Apprentice

Number of posts : 202
Registration date : 14/12/2011

Back to top Go down

Guidelines for renewing PRC license  Empty Re: Guidelines for renewing PRC license

Post by bokkins Mon Oct 08, 2012 2:36 am

You need to pay for your ptr and iapoa. yung ptr is cummulative since the last time you've paid it plus overdue charges. yung iapoa is I think the same din.

I'm not sure about the one's going abroad kung merong special desk. Pero you need to be a member of a local uap unit to get an IAPOA. Cost of IAPOA is 1,500 per year yata. Baka babayaran mo yun since year 1. That I'm not sure.

Dapat meron din good standing sa local UAP. Meaning lahat ng dues nabayaran bago ka nila bigyan ng IAPOA.

Yung sa PRC naman, malalaman ko palang next week pag nagrenew ako.

Medyo malaki ang kailangan mo bayadan. between 5k to 10k siguro yan. Hopefully not. But prepare ka nalang for the worst. I'll try to update you sa renewal.
bokkins
bokkins
Special Ops
Special Ops

Number of posts : 10369
Registration date : 18/09/2008

Http://bokkins3d.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by KreativeKingdom Mon Oct 08, 2012 2:45 am

arlodesign wrote:If im not mistaken, you need to pay all your annual UAP membership fee because that is the prerequisite on the PRC renewal...and the regular PRC renewal fee of around 800Pesos...i.t.

Thanks a lot sir arlo...
KreativeKingdom
KreativeKingdom
CGP Newbie
CGP Newbie

Back to top Go down

Post by KreativeKingdom Mon Oct 08, 2012 2:48 am

bokkins wrote:You need to pay for your ptr and iapoa. yung ptr is cummulative since the last time you've paid it plus overdue charges. yung iapoa is I think the same din.

I'm not sure about the one's going abroad kung merong special desk. Pero you need to be a member of a local uap unit to get an IAPOA. Cost of IAPOA is 1,500 per year yata. Baka babayaran mo yun since year 1. That I'm not sure.

Dapat meron din good standing sa local UAP. Meaning lahat ng dues nabayaran bago ka nila bigyan ng IAPOA.

Medyo malaki ang kailangan mo bayadan. between 5k to 10k siguro yan. Hopefully not. But prepare ka nalang for the worst. I'll try to update you sa renewal.

Good thing sir at magrerenew ka pala... pls. update me soon.

Thanks & Best Regards

KreativeKingdom
KreativeKingdom
CGP Newbie
CGP Newbie

Back to top Go down

Post by whey09 Mon Oct 08, 2012 3:30 am

Mura lang ang renewal and sandali lang, medyo mahirap at hassle nga lang ang paglakad sa IAPOA mo, ang mga requirements lang sa PRC is Xerox ng current PRC ID, passport size picture with name, IAPOA and fill up mo lang yung form.
whey09
whey09
CGP Guru
CGP Guru

Number of posts : 1869
Registration date : 02/10/2008

Back to top Go down

Post by KreativeKingdom Mon Oct 08, 2012 4:48 am

whey09 wrote:Mura lang ang renewal and sandali lang, medyo mahirap at hassle nga lang ang paglakad sa IAPOA mo, ang mga requirements lang sa PRC is Xerox ng current PRC ID, passport size picture with name, IAPOA and fill up mo lang yung form.

is it ok without any chapter affiliation I will just pay the national dues & chapter dues after then I choose the chapter that I want?
malayo na kasi yung chapter ko dati at kinontak ko sila sa FB regarding my renewal kaso nung nalamang OFW ako wala na dedma.
KreativeKingdom
KreativeKingdom
CGP Newbie
CGP Newbie

Back to top Go down

Post by whey09 Mon Oct 08, 2012 6:30 am

i think kailangan mo munang bayaran yung dues mo dun sa previous chapter. Sa chapter officers kalang kasi pwede magbayad ng chapter dues. Sa main UAP headquarters, pwede ka magbayad dun ng IAPOA and national dues.

Medyo hassle din paglipat ng chapter, kukuha ka muna ng form sa UAP then ipapasign mo pa sa chapter president ng previous chapter and president ng lilipatan mo na chapter.

pero cguro maganda kung mag inquire ka sa headquarters, baka may considerations sila sa mga OFWs, another thing is, updated sila sa mga contact numbers ng mga chapter presidents, so on the spot pwede nila kontakin and kausapin mo or kunin mo nalang number
whey09
whey09
CGP Guru
CGP Guru

Number of posts : 1869
Registration date : 02/10/2008

Back to top Go down

Post by trying hard Mon Oct 08, 2012 2:52 pm

bokkins wrote:You need to pay for your ptr and iapoa. yung ptr is cummulative since the last time you've paid it plus overdue charges. yung iapoa is I think the same din.

hindi ba pare-pareho lang ang halaga ng iapoa? kasi kababayad ko lang ng sa akin at 600 lang naman ang laging siningil sa akin ng chapter ko. i was also informed na 300 naman ang penalty.
kagandahan sa chapter ko kasi sila muna ang sumasagot sa iapoa naming mga expats. and they remind us before or after the deadline.
trying hard
trying hard
CGP Newbie
CGP Newbie

Number of posts : 108
Registration date : 08/12/2011

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down