Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dare to make a Stairs (Hilton Resort disected Staircase)

+17
jete1216
penzlake21
M_Shadows
v_wrangler
eirol
killerBEE
torvicz
Valiant
reimhedz
ninong
ortzak
oRangE.n.GreeN
ERICK
bing1370
modelrenz_2011
Rheinfell
VRAY FREAK
21 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Dare to make a Stairs (Hilton Resort disected Staircase) - Page 2 Empty Dare to make a Stairs (Hilton Resort disected Staircase)

Post by VRAY FREAK Sun Oct 02, 2011 11:22 pm

First topic message reminder :

Dare to make a Stairs (Hilton Resort disected Staircase) - Page 2 Disectedstairsoct32011c

Dare to make a Stairs (Hilton Resort disected Staircase) - Page 2 Disectedstairs2oct32011

VRAY FREAK
VRAY FREAK
CGP Newbie
CGP Newbie

Number of posts : 81
Registration date : 14/04/2011

Back to top Go down

Dare to make a Stairs (Hilton Resort disected Staircase) - Page 2 Empty Re: Dare to make a Stairs (Hilton Resort disected Staircase)

Post by v_wrangler Wed Oct 05, 2011 6:57 am

VRAY FREAK wrote:@ M_SHADOWS - hahaha thanks Dude!

@ V_WRANGLER - wohowww! thanks for the precious Time, Effort, and INTEREST.... nice try huh... noted! and yes its a fake. coz in our business, from the moment we turned on our computers, everything we did was fake (a replica of reality)...

I know, I've been in the same business for quite some time.

There is a big difference between a fake looking fake and a photoreal-looking fake. The first one I call poor imitation of reality, the second one I call good work. I was assuming you wanted to create the latter. tongue And btw, you are more than welcome.

v_wrangler
CGP Loverboy
CGP Loverboy

Number of posts : 1994
Registration date : 29/03/2009

http://www.maxworksdigital.com

Back to top Go down

Dare to make a Stairs (Hilton Resort disected Staircase) - Page 2 Empty Re: Dare to make a Stairs (Hilton Resort disected Staircase)

Post by penzlake21 Wed Oct 05, 2011 8:02 am

This is quite a tricky presentation however, after providing the above details ,.... Dare to make a Stairs (Hilton Resort disected Staircase) - Page 2 290602I can say this is job well done, ...TFS Dare to make a Stairs (Hilton Resort disected Staircase) - Page 2 290602
penzlake21
penzlake21
CGP Apprentice
CGP Apprentice

Number of posts : 826
Registration date : 11/10/2008

Back to top Go down

Post by VRAY FREAK Wed Oct 05, 2011 8:26 am

@ PENZLAKE21 - thanks!

@ V_WRANGLER - fake looking fake? photoreal-looking fake?? haha... tsk.. whatever dude! just keep posting comments and critics, suit yourself, somehow it'll be helpful.. after all I dont wanna get schooled by fakes... thanks again.
VRAY FREAK
VRAY FREAK
CGP Newbie
CGP Newbie

Back to top Go down

Post by v_wrangler Wed Oct 05, 2011 9:25 am

Medyo na lost in translation yata tayo. Pasensya ka na mas magaling akong maghapon kesa magtagalog but I will try.

Ang ibig kong sabihin, lahat ng ginagawa natin ay fake (kaya nga CG eh). Ngunit meron dalawang klase ang magiging output ng isang CG designer: Isang mukhang totoo or photorealistic (pero fake pa rin kasi nga CG) at isang poorly rendered image (fake na nga mukha pang peke).

Sinagot ko lang yong comment mo, "coz in our business, from the moment we turned on our computers, everything we did was fake (a replica of reality)..."

Na totoo at sangayon ako - pero iba ang pakahulugan ko sa peke sa larangan ng CG. Iyon ay na explain ko na sa una kong paragrpah.

Frankly, I do not want to take offense sa iyong sinabi;

"haha... tsk.. whatever dude! just keep posting comments and critics, suit yourself, somehow it'll be helpful.. after all I dont wanna get schooled by fakes... thanks again."

But if I will try to comprehend, you were explicitly telling me to just blabber and suit myself, and that maybe somehow it will find it's value(?). And that you do not want your work to be criticized by me. Yaon po ba ang inyong nais iparating sa akin?

If that is your intention, allow me to say that your demand will be granted permanently. Just like you I do not want to waste my time helping people who doesnt seem to need it.

Kung hindi naman iyon ang inyong nais iparating sa akin, perhaps you might need to rephrase your words the next time so as not to be misinterpreted.

The forum is a help place. This is what I thought it was since the old days. Nagkataon lamang na pagbukas ko ang iyong post ang unang bumulaga sa akin at meron akong konting sandali na pwedeng gamitin to post.

Note:
Paalala lang sa lahat, sana bago kayo sumagot - basahin munang mabuti ang inyong nais sagutin. At kung hindi naman naintindihan, wag magatubiling iklaro sa nagpost. Mas nakakahiyang magkomento tungkol sa asukal kung asin naman ang pinaguusapan.

v_wrangler
v_wrangler
CGP Loverboy
CGP Loverboy

Back to top Go down

Post by jete1216 Wed Oct 05, 2011 12:12 pm

Wow...ang linis...galing ng pag ka render...nice Smile
jete1216
jete1216
CGP Newbie
CGP Newbie

Number of posts : 8
Registration date : 30/06/2011

Back to top Go down

Post by anmarj1258 Thu Oct 06, 2011 4:57 am

Great Job! Too much C&C I guess...lol! Keep it up! Dare to make a Stairs (Hilton Resort disected Staircase) - Page 2 290602
anmarj1258
anmarj1258
CGP Apprentice
CGP Apprentice

Number of posts : 327
Registration date : 05/06/2010

Back to top Go down

Post by torvicz Thu Oct 06, 2011 6:58 am

VRAY FREAK wrote:@ PENZLAKE21 - thanks!

@ V_WRANGLER - fake looking fake? photoreal-looking fake?? haha... tsk.. whatever dude! just keep posting comments and critics, suit yourself, somehow it'll be helpful.. after all I dont wanna get schooled by fakes... thanks again.

Di ata maganda ang sagot mo kay dude verts vray freak. I mean, "whatever"?, "suit yourself"?, "don't wanna get schooled by fakes"? - BE CAREFUL sa mga replies natin baka makasama satin kaysa makabuti, sa tingin ko lang medyo pride yung pina iiral mo dito dude, wag ganun....
torvicz
torvicz
Sgt. Pepper
Sgt. Pepper

Number of posts : 3235
Registration date : 01/10/2008

Back to top Go down

Post by cloud20 Thu Oct 06, 2011 7:14 am

And, for the benefit of the younger ones, who are yet to beget respect themselves; you can never get too much C&C. On the contrary, the more C&C you get, the better it gets.

If you post a half-baked render, (at least to the viewer's point of view, especially when info is insufficient) you will most certainly get whats due a half baked render.

My advice: be a sponge.. Soak it all up..

I think I'm going to keep an eye on these guys.. See you..
cloud20
cloud20
CGP Senior Citizen
CGP Senior Citizen

Number of posts : 3372
Registration date : 21/09/2008

Back to top Go down

Post by julcab Thu Oct 06, 2011 7:51 am

C&C means they care, (+-). Dont take it the hard way^^. learn from it. Anyways. You did a great job (tricky to present). As long as its approved and liked by the client then its ok but as an artist i bet you knew that there is something wrong (exaggerate to a degree). It is still minimal but don't make it a habit. I know it will worked on normal clients but not here.
Keep up!^^
julcab
julcab
CGP Apprentice
CGP Apprentice

Number of posts : 556
Registration date : 27/04/2011

Back to top Go down

Post by VRAY FREAK Thu Oct 06, 2011 11:07 am

@ CLOUD20 & JULCAB - thanks for the concern, very much appreciated... pls. dont misjudge me (hope not), actually I am very flexible when it comes to comments and suggestions, I do accept faults and failures too. and I know how to digest a good advise and concerns specially if its nicely written like the way you guys did. What happened here between me and V_WRANGLER is a pure misunderstanding I guess. I enjoyed his comments and suggestions, I know somehow it'll help. and even it sounds a little bit of bossy in the latter part, I know that he is a great guy, and someone could learn a lot from him. Its just on the "fake" part sparks the unexpected conversation, and I want to end it there.. just focus and go back to the 3D.. so pls. dont misinterpret my attitude.. Im old enough and very much experienced, but still seeking for knowledge, coz I know Im not perfect... hope you guys understand...

@TORVICZ - ""sa tingin ko lang medyo pride yung pina iiral mo dito dude, wag ganun....""

...dont judge people dude... be fair... be nice... no politics please!!!
VRAY FREAK
VRAY FREAK
CGP Newbie
CGP Newbie

Back to top Go down

Post by erika Thu Oct 06, 2011 11:20 am

pambihira sir,galing.... 2thumbsup 2thumbsup 2thumbsup
erika
erika
CGP Apprentice
CGP Apprentice

Number of posts : 370
Registration date : 15/08/2011

Back to top Go down

Post by ninong Thu Oct 06, 2011 8:50 pm

torvicz wrote:
VRAY FREAK wrote:@ PENZLAKE21 - thanks!

Di ata maganda ang sagot mo kay dude verts vray freak. I mean, "whatever"?, "suit yourself"?, "don't wanna get schooled by fakes"? - BE CAREFUL sa mga replies natin baka makasama satin kaysa makabuti, sa tingin ko lang medyo pride yung pina iiral mo dito dude, wag ganun....

agree ako sir! kung ako komentohan ng ganito magpapasalamat ako kasi may nakapuna sa gawa na hindi ko napuna.
ninong
ninong
CGP Apprentice
CGP Apprentice

Number of posts : 675
Registration date : 26/12/2008

http://www.gilbertcpenaflor.webs.com

Back to top Go down

Post by ninong Thu Oct 06, 2011 8:54 pm

"to test your contrast and whether the elements in your scene still
stands to senses, blur it. In the same way you can test the line of
action and silhouttes of animated characters by shutting out the diffuse
colors and turning everyhting but the silhouttes."

Sir V anong ibig sabihin nito hindi ko na gets. Sad
ninong
ninong
CGP Apprentice
CGP Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post by v_wrangler Thu Oct 06, 2011 10:48 pm

ninong wrote:"to test your contrast and whether the elements in your scene still

Sa character animation kung meron kang pinapagalaw na isang karakter at nais mong makita kung effective ba ang iyong pagpapagalaw, we tend to render our characters in white against a black background. Kung sa mapipick up mo pa rin kung anong klaseng karacter sya at kung ano ang kanyang ginagawa at napapaabot pa rin ang mensahe ng aksyon, just by looking at the character silhouttes then your animation can be considered effective.

Tulad ng animation, kung meron kang isang view at gusto mong macheck kung ok ba ang contrast mo or compostion, you may try to blur the image a bit in PS and see if you can still figure out the elements in the scene. The tendency of objects having the same tone or no contrast is to turn into a clump of color. If its a clump of common colors that means - you have very little contrast or the objects aren't comprehensible anymore because of your staging, lighting or choice of materials.

One thing I do is what I call, "The squint eye". I always look at an image with my squinted eye like my lids turn into a frame. So I can remove the other elements from view and put myself in a situation like I'm viewing a picture frame or a movie in a theater.
This is perhaps the same thing as some photogs would do, make a frame out of their hands and look at a view before actually taking a picture. By doing so - I am able to see and focus on the important things and not let the unimportant ones block my view and influence my deciisons.
v_wrangler
v_wrangler
CGP Loverboy
CGP Loverboy

Back to top Go down

Post by ninong Fri Oct 07, 2011 2:25 am

v_wrangler wrote:
ninong wrote:"to test your contrast and whether the elements in your scene still

Sa character animation kung meron kang pinapagalaw na isang karakter at nais mong makita kung effective ba ang iyong pagpapagalaw, we tend to render our characters in white against a black background. Kung sa mapipick up mo pa rin kung anong klaseng karacter sya at kung ano ang kanyang ginagawa at napapaabot pa rin ang mensahe ng aksyon, just by looking at the character silhouttes then your animation can be considered effective.

Tulad ng animation, kung meron kang isang view at gusto mong macheck kung ok ba ang contrast mo or compostion, you may try to blur the image a bit in PS and see if you can still figure out the elements in the scene. The tendency of objects having the same tone or no contrast is to turn into a clump of color. If its a clump of common colors that means - you have very little contrast or the objects aren't comprehensible anymore because of your staging, lighting or choice of materials.

One thing I do is what I call, "The squint eye". I always look at an image with my squinted eye like my lids turn into a frame. So I can remove the other elements from view and put myself in a situation like I'm viewing a picture frame or a movie in a theater.
This is perhaps the same thing as some photogs would do, make a frame out of their hands and look at a view before actually taking a picture. By doing so - I am able to see and focus on the important things and not let the unimportant ones block my view and influence my deciisons.

Salamat ng madami sir V Dare to make a Stairs (Hilton Resort disected Staircase) - Page 2 290602
ninong
ninong
CGP Apprentice
CGP Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post by torvicz Fri Oct 07, 2011 5:23 am

VRAY FREAK wrote:@ CLOUD20 & JULCAB - thanks for the concern, very much appreciated... pls. dont misjudge me (hope not), actually I am very flexible when it comes to comments and suggestions, I do accept faults and failures too. and I know how to digest a good advise and concerns specially if its nicely written like the way you guys did. What happened here between me and V_WRANGLER is a pure misunderstanding I guess. I enjoyed his comments and suggestions, I know somehow it'll help. and even it sounds a little bit of bossy in the latter part, I know that he is a great guy, and someone could learn a lot from him. Its just on the "fake" part sparks the unexpected conversation, and I want to end it there.. just focus and go back to the 3D.. so pls. dont misinterpret my attitude.. Im old enough and very much experienced, but still seeking for knowledge, coz I know Im not perfect... hope you guys understand...

@TORVICZ - ""sa tingin ko lang medyo pride yung pina iiral mo dito dude, wag ganun....""

...dont judge people dude... be fair... be nice... no politics please!!!

haha, nakakatawa lang basahin yung mga reply mo dude, magpopost ka, pag nagustuhan mo ang comment sayo mag ta-thanks ka pag medyo may crit sasabihin mo "whatever!" haha, nakakatawa ka talaga(no disrespect, I mean nakakatawa talaga eh.)
Please read your previous replies bago mo sabihing "I am very flexible when it comes to comments and suggestions, I do accept faults and failures too."

And about politics, naaahh...
I'm not judging you as a person, I think nobody here does, yun lang reply mo ka dude verts medyo bastos lang eh.
Dun lang naman dude eh, so if you accept that wala namang problema mapapalagpas naman yun eh.
Medyo contradcting lang yung mga reply mo kasi magagalit ka sa reply tapos pag nasabihan ka ganito na reply mo - "just focus and go back to the 3D.. so pls. dont misinterpret my
attitude.. Im old enough and very much experienced, but still seeking
for knowledge, coz I know Im not perfect... hope you guys understand..."

Get real, kung gusto mong medyo bad boy ang dating mo, panindigan mo, wag yung lelembot lembot, at wag titiklop!
And accept crits dude, sa bandang huli pasasalamatan mo yung mga nagbibigay sayo ng oras.

Now back to topic. I don't want this thread to go a long way of bashing. Sayang ang oras.
Di ko lang mapalagpas yung reply mong to. So take this as a friendly advice.
torvicz
torvicz
Sgt. Pepper
Sgt. Pepper

Back to top Go down

Post by VRAY FREAK Fri Oct 07, 2011 8:17 am

@ TORVICZ - makakatulog ka na ng mahimbing ngayon nyan? lagi mo siguro akong iniisip.. ang daldal mo.. wag masyadong insecure nakakapanget lalo yan..
VRAY FREAK
VRAY FREAK
CGP Newbie
CGP Newbie

Back to top Go down

Post by M_Shadows Fri Oct 07, 2011 8:21 am

tama na mga magigiting natin dudes... handshake na, please...

kakamatay nga lang ni steve jobs eh... Embarassed
[na-eemo talaga ako - bat ganon...]

sana maiba na vibes dito habang pini-play nyo to...

Last edited by M_Shadows on Fri Oct 07, 2011 8:23 am; edited 1 time in total
M_Shadows
M_Shadows
CGP Apprentice
CGP Apprentice

Number of posts : 336
Registration date : 04/07/2011

Back to top Go down

Post by torvicz Fri Oct 07, 2011 8:22 am

VRAY FREAK wrote:@ TORVICZ - makakatulog ka na ng mahimbing ngayon nyan? lagi mo siguro akong iniisip.. ang daldal mo.. wag masyadong insecure nakakapanget lalo yan..

di naman dude...
your the least on my list.

I just hope you reflect, and look at all the replies you have given.

Di na kasi maganda yung mga banat mo eh.
torvicz
torvicz
Sgt. Pepper
Sgt. Pepper

Back to top Go down

Post by oRangE.n.GreeN Fri Oct 07, 2011 8:41 am

***M_Shadows - DJ ka ba sa past life mo?

oRangE.n.GreeN
oRangE.n.GreeN
CGP Guru
CGP Guru

Number of posts : 1078
Registration date : 08/11/2008

Back to top Go down

Post by VRAY FREAK Fri Oct 07, 2011 8:49 am

@ M_SHADOWS - thanks dude, nice song.. wala bang "ANGELS or DEVILS"? hehe

@ TORVICZ - no need/nothing to reflect....
VRAY FREAK
VRAY FREAK
CGP Newbie
CGP Newbie

Back to top Go down

Post by M_Shadows Fri Oct 07, 2011 8:54 am

prrrrrrrrttttt!!!!! Dare to make a Stairs (Hilton Resort disected Staircase) - Page 2 446925

OVER TIME!!! Basketball Basketball Basketball Basketball Basketball

lahat talo! 0-0.... hehe

mga hot eh no - palibhasa may mga V lahat sa username eh....
[anong connect? wala lang...]

*sana na nga pala yung angels or devils.... paborito ko yung collide.
lalo na pag inaaway ko yung kapatid ko.... sige hanapin ko, dude...

oRangE.n.GreeN wrote:.***M_Shadows - DJ ka ba sa past life mo?.
tanongin natin kay madam awring... [sama ko na past life mo] Wink
M_Shadows
M_Shadows
CGP Apprentice
CGP Apprentice

Number of posts : 336
Registration date : 04/07/2011

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2