Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dare to make a Stairs (Hilton Resort disected Staircase)

+17
jete1216
penzlake21
M_Shadows
v_wrangler
eirol
killerBEE
torvicz
Valiant
reimhedz
ninong
ortzak
oRangE.n.GreeN
ERICK
bing1370
modelrenz_2011
Rheinfell
VRAY FREAK
21 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Dare to make a Stairs (Hilton Resort disected Staircase) Empty Dare to make a Stairs (Hilton Resort disected Staircase)

Post by VRAY FREAK Sun Oct 02, 2011 11:22 pm

Dare to make a Stairs (Hilton Resort disected Staircase) Disectedstairsoct32011c

Dare to make a Stairs (Hilton Resort disected Staircase) Disectedstairs2oct32011

VRAY FREAK
VRAY FREAK
CGP Newbie
CGP Newbie

Number of posts : 81
Registration date : 14/04/2011

Back to top Go down

Dare to make a Stairs (Hilton Resort disected Staircase) Empty Re: Dare to make a Stairs (Hilton Resort disected Staircase)

Post by Rheinfell Mon Oct 03, 2011 1:09 am

ayos ng design sir!!! thumbsup ang linis ng pagkarender!!! malupit 2thumbsup
keep posting.... Crazy_Lion
Rheinfell
Rheinfell
CGP Guru
CGP Guru

Number of posts : 1754
Registration date : 02/06/2011

Back to top Go down

Dare to make a Stairs (Hilton Resort disected Staircase) Empty Re: Dare to make a Stairs (Hilton Resort disected Staircase)

Post by modelrenz_2011 Mon Oct 03, 2011 1:23 am

galing sir Dare to make a Stairs (Hilton Resort disected Staircase) 808695 tfs
modelrenz_2011
modelrenz_2011
CGP Apprentice
CGP Apprentice

Number of posts : 717
Registration date : 19/09/2010

Back to top Go down

Post by bing1370 Mon Oct 03, 2011 12:54 pm

ok ahh, neat render... tfs.
bing1370
bing1370
CGP Apprentice
CGP Apprentice

Number of posts : 575
Registration date : 20/04/2010

Back to top Go down

Post by ERICK Mon Oct 03, 2011 7:23 pm

dude some intro naman... parang di ko gets? hehehe
ERICK
ERICK
CGP Dark Horse
CGP Dark Horse

Number of posts : 3907
Registration date : 18/09/2008

http://www.ericktorio.tk http://www.coroflot.com/ericktorio

Back to top Go down

Post by VRAY FREAK Mon Oct 03, 2011 8:10 pm

Thanks sa mga napadaan and sumilip..
@ ERICK - tama ka dude, kulang nga sa intro or story, anyways ito na..

- along the corridor yung stairs, nasa loob sya ng 3 walls na inverted letter U ang shape pag tinignan sa plan, meron syang slab and bulkhead na 120cm ang height, napaka baba lang ng ceiling height sa actual as per elevation. so napaka imposible na ipakita sa client yung whole design ng walls and staircase kung hindi babaklasin yung dalawang slab and bulkhead tsaka isang wall.. thanks sa pag silip dude!.... ito yung orig plan....

Dare to make a Stairs (Hilton Resort disected Staircase) 47050001

VRAY FREAK
VRAY FREAK
CGP Newbie
CGP Newbie

Back to top Go down

Post by oRangE.n.GreeN Mon Oct 03, 2011 8:35 pm

ahhhh.... thumbsup

masharabiyah po ba yung nasa wall? 'seems flat...

'ganda!

oRangE.n.GreeN
oRangE.n.GreeN
CGP Guru
CGP Guru

Number of posts : 1078
Registration date : 08/11/2008

Back to top Go down

Post by ortzak Mon Oct 03, 2011 9:18 pm

ang lupit naman ng pagka tapos nito..tyaga mo sir!! ganda pa..the sketch reminds me of my good ol friend dante.. thumbsup
ortzak
ortzak
CGP Expert
CGP Expert

Number of posts : 4555
Registration date : 14/01/2009

http://plandesignvisualize.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post by ninong Mon Oct 03, 2011 9:41 pm

hhhmmmm. kahit may sketch na hindi ko padin na gets sa 3d.. Sad
ninong
ninong
CGP Apprentice
CGP Apprentice

Number of posts : 675
Registration date : 26/12/2008

http://www.gilbertcpenaflor.webs.com

Back to top Go down

Post by reimhedz Mon Oct 03, 2011 9:54 pm

Dare to make a Stairs (Hilton Resort disected Staircase) 808695
reimhedz
reimhedz
CGP Guru
CGP Guru

Number of posts : 1406
Registration date : 20/05/2010

Back to top Go down

Post by Valiant Mon Oct 03, 2011 11:22 pm

nice presentation. off lang for me ang simpleng bilog na handrail. ang laki din ng watermark What a Face
Valiant
Valiant
CGP Apprentice
CGP Apprentice

Number of posts : 927
Registration date : 25/03/2010

Back to top Go down

Post by bing1370 Mon Oct 03, 2011 11:35 pm

ninong wrote:hhhmmmm. kahit may sketch na hindi ko padin na gets sa 3d.. Sad

Nakahide ang slab bulkhead at isang wall sir, correct me if i'm wrong...
bing1370
bing1370
CGP Apprentice
CGP Apprentice

Number of posts : 575
Registration date : 20/04/2010

Back to top Go down

Post by torvicz Mon Oct 03, 2011 11:43 pm

I don't think the presentation works.
Mahihirapan yatang i-present ito sa client kung kahit mga designers nalito.The first time I glanced at this I thought it's a riddle, actual project pala.

I don't mind the watermark, I know it has a purpose.
Next time though, if your showcasing this kind of visual make sure to give a little information just like what my friend dude george asked.

Great render by the way.
torvicz
torvicz
Sgt. Pepper
Sgt. Pepper

Number of posts : 3235
Registration date : 01/10/2008

Back to top Go down

Post by VRAY FREAK Tue Oct 04, 2011 12:15 am

@ NINONG - tama yung sinabi ni BING1370, naka hide lahat ng slab and bulkhead tsaka isang wall, pag tinignan nyo po yung sketch plan.. baklasin nyo lang yung wall sa kanan nyo.. ganun lang po kasimple.. thanks sa pagsilip.

@TORVICZ - salamat sa pagdaan and comment, sensya na nahuli ang info. akala ko enough na yung salitang "DISECTED staircase" na nakasulat sa itaas... di bale balitaan nalang kita pag na-approve na ng client.. hehe.
VRAY FREAK
VRAY FREAK
CGP Newbie
CGP Newbie

Back to top Go down

Post by killerBEE Tue Oct 04, 2011 12:35 am

nice presentation,wala ba talagang landing sir?..medyo confusing lang.
killerBEE
killerBEE
CGP Apprentice
CGP Apprentice

Number of posts : 321
Registration date : 22/03/2010

Back to top Go down

Post by eirol Tue Oct 04, 2011 3:02 am

orayt!.. Dare to make a Stairs (Hilton Resort disected Staircase) 290602
eirol
eirol
CGP Newbie
CGP Newbie

Number of posts : 15
Registration date : 03/10/2011

Back to top Go down

Post by ninong Tue Oct 04, 2011 3:10 am

bing1370 wrote:
ninong wrote:hhhmmmm. kahit may sketch na hindi ko padin na gets sa 3d.. Sad

Nakahide ang slab bulkhead at isang wall sir, correct me if i'm wrong...

tama ka sir, naguluhan lang ako kung nasan ang landing. Question
ninong
ninong
CGP Apprentice
CGP Apprentice

Number of posts : 675
Registration date : 26/12/2008

http://www.gilbertcpenaflor.webs.com

Back to top Go down

Post by v_wrangler Tue Oct 04, 2011 3:28 am

Since noone seems to have pointed it to you yet - allow me to.

While the rendering is fine, the IES'sque lighting on the walls is a realism give away. You've got obvious illumination from IES but there aren't possible sources of such light in the vicinity.

As I always say, always make it a habit to make sure your 3D light sources are visually represented in the scene. If you have a wall that will be lit by a 3D light and the illumination will be seen in the final rendering, make sure you create a 3D object to tell your audience that the light is coming from that bulb. In the same way if you have ceiling lights, you will need to use self-illuminated planes or objects to represent that light sources in the main view or either in the reflections.

So in short - what kind of light is illuminating those sides of the wall (pillars?). I do not need you to tell me, the answer should be well found in the image.

Without that - my brain will simply tell me - this is a good rendering but a fake one, " something is kinda off!" and my eyes will probably lose interest.
v_wrangler
v_wrangler
CGP Loverboy
CGP Loverboy

Number of posts : 1994
Registration date : 29/03/2009

http://www.maxworksdigital.com

Back to top Go down

Post by v_wrangler Tue Oct 04, 2011 3:32 am

If I would be picky, t he mapping on the wooden plank on the wall needs some fixing. Don't just box map of planar map it. Align the grooves of the texture maps to how the object lines up, you will seldom find a horizontal frame with wood grooves going the other direction. Even in real life.
v_wrangler
v_wrangler
CGP Loverboy
CGP Loverboy

Back to top Go down

Post by v_wrangler Tue Oct 04, 2011 3:38 am

Also, If I will blur this image, all i'd see is a lump of creme colored pile.

to test your contrast and whether the elements in your scene still stands to senses, blur it. In the same way you can test the line of action and silhouttes of animated characters by shutting out the diffuse colors and turning everyhting but the silhouttes.

If you can still distinguish what you imply (or the what the object is and waht it is doing, in animation for example), then your rendering image is A perfect.

In this case, there is no drama because I cannot tell where the light seems to be coming from, right now its like everywhere. Thrown all over the place.

To make your view stand out, try to make a decision on whether you'd like to highlight the illumination from the artificial light sources by making sure that the illumination from that direction is distinctly visible. Or if you need to highlight the illumination contribution from the window glass openings. In the latter's case, you will expect the flooring on those areas kind of lit.

Tehre are many ways to make them distinct, either by changing colors of the lights, bluish kind of ambient if its daytime coming from the window, of it is ngihtime then obviously the artificial lighting comes to play. This is the same reason why we have day and night rendering, its not just to say we can render nightime - we wanted to show how colors and lighting contributes to the structure.

I can talk on and on but I'd like to make sure first if I am making sense to you.
v_wrangler
v_wrangler
CGP Loverboy
CGP Loverboy

Back to top Go down

Post by v_wrangler Tue Oct 04, 2011 3:44 am

like some have commented, the absence of the landing makes this looks like a trick image, for architectural presentations - this will not work.

Faint or transparent objects, lines, wireframes to represent the objects (landing) or both is highly sugegsted by yours truly.

Bumps on the IOR of those stair glasses freaks me out..

v_wrangler
v_wrangler
CGP Loverboy
CGP Loverboy

Back to top Go down

Post by M_Shadows Tue Oct 04, 2011 5:28 am

v_wrangler wrote:If I would be picky....
...wonder how is it to hear you at your pickiest... study

v_wrangler wrote:Since noone seems to have pointed it to you yet - allow me to.
thank G - it's tuesday. for those looking for quality abuloy - here's one of the codes. Twisted Evil

@TS - i thought da Vinci was the worst guy in the world for always giving me a headache.
humble request - can you give us some background info what on earth could the image be? hehe
and we know you're a man of few words but i'd like to hear your "defense" re the materials and stuff

[just not used to hearing V freak out this way, man...] Very Happy

btw, the image gave me an impression you'd like to join an international exhibition - with all the avante garde pieces. Very Happy
M_Shadows
M_Shadows
CGP Apprentice
CGP Apprentice

Number of posts : 336
Registration date : 04/07/2011

Back to top Go down

Post by M_Shadows Tue Oct 04, 2011 8:41 am

VRAY FREAK wrote:Thanks sa mga napadaan and sumilip..
@ ERICK - tama ka dude, kulang nga sa intro or story, anyways ito na..

- along the corridor yung stairs, nasa loob sya ng 3 walls na inverted letter U ang shape pag tinignan sa plan, meron syang slab and bulkhead na 120cm ang height, napaka baba lang ng ceiling height sa actual as per elevation. so napaka imposible na ipakita sa client yung whole design ng walls and staircase kung hindi babaklasin yung dalawang slab and bulkhead tsaka isang wall.. thanks sa pag silip dude!.... ito yung orig plan....

Dare to make a Stairs (Hilton Resort disected Staircase) 47050001

TAaaaaDAaaaa!!!!

Mas gets ko to vray freak... [nakakahilo - page 2 na pala kami - .] Laughing
nadala ako dun sa comments ni Mr. V_Wrangler - pambihirang buhay...
di ko namalayan may page 1 pala! ahaha

*ang ganda, pala bro - kahit ito na ata yung pinaka-abnormal na 3d presentation na nakita ko...

good luck! good luck!
M_Shadows
M_Shadows
CGP Apprentice
CGP Apprentice

Number of posts : 336
Registration date : 04/07/2011

Back to top Go down

Post by VRAY FREAK Wed Oct 05, 2011 6:49 am

@ M_SHADOWS - hahaha thanks Dude!

@ V_WRANGLER - wohowww! thanks for the precious Time, Effort, and INTEREST.... nice try huh... noted! and yes its a fake. coz in our business, from the moment we turned on our computers, everything we did was fake (a replica of reality)...
VRAY FREAK
VRAY FREAK
CGP Newbie
CGP Newbie

Back to top Go down

Post by v_wrangler Wed Oct 05, 2011 6:57 am

VRAY FREAK wrote:@ M_SHADOWS - hahaha thanks Dude!

@ V_WRANGLER - wohowww! thanks for the precious Time, Effort, and INTEREST.... nice try huh... noted! and yes its a fake. coz in our business, from the moment we turned on our computers, everything we did was fake (a replica of reality)...

I know, I've been in the same business for quite some time.

There is a big difference between a fake looking fake and a photoreal-looking fake. The first one I call poor imitation of reality, the second one I call good work. I was assuming you wanted to create the latter. tongue And btw, you are more than welcome.

v_wrangler
v_wrangler
CGP Loverboy
CGP Loverboy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum