Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What do you think about Render settings?

+29
EDMON242004
rangalua
damage16
v_wrangler
Galaites07
theomatheus
pakunat
Muggz
yaug_03
RQUI
Neil Joshua Rosario
torvicz
julcab
LOOKER
Valiant
cloud20
eisenheim13
bongskeigle
ERICK
arjun_samar
bunny_blue06
3STAN
kabumbayan
bizkong
archi7192011
Dennisdpogs
whey09
Norman
andy32
33 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

What do you think about Render settings? - Page 3 Empty What do you think about Render settings?

Post by andy32 Mon Jul 18, 2011 10:55 pm

First topic message reminder :

hey guys, i just want to ask your opinion about this.. itong kasama ko sa office thinks that all of the render settings ay iisa lang, kasi madami sya nakikita lalo sa facebook na humihingi ng settings, basta inimport mo yung model at nakuha mo settings ng iba render na agad.. sabi ko naman hindi lang iisa ang render settings ng mga yan dahil may iba't ibang klaseng scenes or mood na gusto mo i-achieve and understand the parameters ng vray settings kung ano gamit non pero he doesn't seem to believe, so what do you think guys?
andy32
andy32
CGP Apprentice
CGP Apprentice

Number of posts : 235
Registration date : 22/07/2009

Back to top Go down

What do you think about Render settings? - Page 3 Empty Re: What do you think about Render settings?

Post by rangalua Sun Jul 24, 2011 1:59 pm

yaug_03 wrote:Tell it straight to his face or show him what you got (im talkin about your talent). Someday he might join CGP and find this thread, then ano iisipin nung tungkol saten, that we are a bunch of tsismoso and tsismosa? The thread is all about him and not render settings. Ika nga ni dude erick "less talk less mistake" "more music, more light rock"What do you think about Render settings? - Page 3 323663

Sorry mods the discussion is not healthy.

Agreed

To the TS: Be ethical.

rangalua
CGP Guru
CGP Guru

Number of posts : 1865
Registration date : 25/07/2009

http://rangaluastudio.carbonmade.com/

Back to top Go down

What do you think about Render settings? - Page 3 Empty Re: What do you think about Render settings?

Post by andy32 Sun Jul 24, 2011 7:38 pm

v_wrangler wrote:
theomatheus wrote:sabihin mo sa kanya obob siya..

I hate your signature!!!!!!
I thought my cursor gone amok! Very Happy

To the original poster - my advice is to refrain from arguing with him. The best way to make him come to the fold is to let him suffer with his ignorance and to make sure that all your work speaks well of what you preached.

Goodluck!

sir, i really agree on this one! Smile

rangalua wrote:
yaug_03 wrote:Tell it straight to his face or show him what you got (im talkin about your talent). Someday he might join CGP and find this thread, then ano iisipin nung tungkol saten, that we are a bunch of tsismoso and tsismosa? The thread is all about him and not render settings. Ika nga ni dude erick "less talk less mistake" "more music, more light rock"What do you think about Render settings? - Page 3 323663

Sorry mods the discussion is not healthy.

Agreed

To the TS: Be ethical.

that's what i did.. i just wanna prove my point that's all but instead he proved me wrong based on his opinion and what he sees, so i just opened the topic here in CGP to ask the members opinion about it rather than still argue to prove my point.. just like what sir whey said "mahirap makipag talo sa walang alam" Smile
andy32
andy32
CGP Apprentice
CGP Apprentice

Number of posts : 235
Registration date : 22/07/2009

Back to top Go down

Post by EDMON242004 Mon Jul 25, 2011 2:39 am

Sabihin mo sa kaibigan mo na bakit ung mga carpenter parepareho naman ng gamit pero magkakaiba ng gawa diba? Wink

EDMON242004
CGP Newbie
CGP Newbie

Number of posts : 75
Registration date : 13/01/2010

Back to top Go down

Post by ciaoriki Thu Aug 04, 2011 2:35 am

has anybody tried rendering using only light cache as

1 and 2 bounce engine?

ciaoriki
CGP Newbie
CGP Newbie

Number of posts : 76
Registration date : 15/08/2009

Back to top Go down

Post by anmarj1258 Thu Aug 04, 2011 2:47 am

So true, hindi lahat ng setting parerehas you have to create it to achieve the mood you want....his just one lazy bum who wants to be spoon fed for the rest of his life! peace! lol!Smile
anmarj1258
anmarj1258
CGP Apprentice
CGP Apprentice

Number of posts : 327
Registration date : 05/06/2010

Back to top Go down

Post by anensan Thu Aug 04, 2011 4:03 am

whey09 wrote:mahirap makipag talo sa walang alam,

...natawa naman ako dun sir... What do you think about Render settings? - Page 3 808695
anensan
anensan
CGP Apprentice
CGP Apprentice

Number of posts : 479
Registration date : 30/06/2011

Back to top Go down

Post by Butz_Arki Thu Aug 04, 2011 4:49 am

Para maging magaling ang kasama mo, dapat nyang matuto dahil sa pagsisikap nya.Wag gumamit ng settings ng iba..Mahirap kasi makipagtalo sa mas marunong pa sayo..hehehe!
Butz_Arki
Butz_Arki
Superbeast
Superbeast

Number of posts : 4081
Registration date : 18/09/2008

Http://butzoy.multiply.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3