Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pacquiao makes De La Hoya quit after eight

+13
ERICK
Butz_Arki
ronski_g
nomeradona
bokkins
eenz3
kurdaps!
torvicz
dickie_ilagan
leeeeeeeee
nyop
arkiedmund
render master
17 posters

:: General :: Tambayan

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Pacquiao makes De La Hoya quit after eight - Page 3 Empty Pacquiao makes De La Hoya quit after eight

Post by render master Sat Dec 06, 2008 10:45 pm

First topic message reminder :

Pacquiao makes De La Hoya quit after eight - Page 3 000202D1 MABUHAY ANG PINOY

Pacquiao makes De La Hoya quit after eight

Pacquiao makes De La Hoya quit after eight - Page 3 Pacman

LAS VEGAS – Round-by-round coverage of pound-for-pound kingpin Manny Pacquiao’s welterweight victory over Oscar De La Hoya. Pacquiao won via TKO when De La Hoya couldn’t answer the bell for the ninth round.

ROUND 1
De La Hoya closed as a 2-1 favorite. De La Hoya is minus-200 and Pacquiao is plus-170. The over-under is 9½ rounds. Pacquiao comes out with a slight weight advantage tonight. On the unofficial HBO scales, he weighed 148½ and De La Hoya was 147. De La Hoya is the aggressor early, but nothing lands in the first minute. Straight left from Pacquiao and then a combination from Pacquiao connects. Lead left by Pacquiao. Right to the body by Oscar. Manny misses a big hook. Straight left by Pacquiao. Combination to the head by De La Hoya backs Pacquiao up. Right by Oscar connects. Straight left by Manny.
Iole scores it 10-9, Pacquiao

ROUND 2
Lead right by De La Hoya and a right hook from Pacquiao. Double jab by De La Hoya. Pacquiao is circling away. Combination from Oscar but doesn’t land flush. Combination to the body by De La Hoya. Right-left from Pacquiao. De La Hoya’s face is reddened from the punches. Pacquiao left lands and then an uppercut. Lead left by Pacquiao keeps getting through. Difference in hand speed is stark. Hard jab and then a left by Pacquiao. Lead left by Pacquiao.
Iole scores it 10-9, Pacquiao.

ROUND 3
Lead left from Pacquiao to open the round connects. De La Hoya has to stop that. De La Hoya is doing nothing offensively in first minute of round. Pacquiao flicks a jab that is short. Right to the head and left to the body from De La Hoya. Lead left again by Pacquiao. Left to the body from Pacquiao. Oscar seems befuddled. Right hook to the body from Pacquiao.

ROUND 5
De La Hoya connects with a jab, but first 30 seconds of round are very slow. They’re circling but not throwing much. Pacquiao lands a right hook. Triple jab from Pacquiao. Combination from Pacquiao backs De La Hoya up. The way this is going, it wouldn’t be a shock if De La Hoya were to quit on the stool at some point. He’s taking a tremendous amount of punishment. Body shot by Oscar lands and then two lefts. Oscar’s left eye is closing. He looks like a beaten, old and shot fighter.

ROUND 6
Nothing happens in first minute of round. Pacquiao lands left to body and a left to the cheek. They trade in the corner and Pacquiao gets the best of it. Straight left from Pacquiao lands. Hard straight left by Pacquiao snaps Oscar’s head back. De La Hoya’s left eye is a mess. Right by Pacquiao lands on that eye. This may be stopped soon by the corner.

ROUND 7
Lead right by De La Hoya lands to open the round. Pacquiao rakes De La Hoya with a three-punch combination. Double jab by Manny. Pacquiao batters De La Hoya into the corner. He’s pinned on the ropes and Pacquiao is firing away. Fight is close to ending. Pacquiao is hitting De La Hoya hard with everything he throws. Oscar is in big, big trouble. Left to the body by Pacquiao hurts Oscar. Oscar has never been beaten like this in any of his 44 previous fights. Pacquiao is overwhelming him.
Iole scores it 10-8, Pacquiao

ROUND 8
Pacquiao goes to the body and is warned by referee Tony Weeks to keep them up. Lead right by Oscar connects. Combination by Pacquiao pins Oscar in the corner. Lead left by Pacquiao buzzes De La Hoya. Combination wobbles him in the corner. Double jab by Pacquiao. Combination by Pacquiao lands. De La Hoya goes to the body. Four-punch combination by Pacquiao lands and hurts Oscar.

ROUND 9
Fight is stopped just as the round is set to begin. Manny Pacquiao is the winner. Official time is 3:00 of the eighth.

Sorce : http://sports.yahoo.com/box/
render master
render master
Game Master
Game Master

Number of posts : 3274
Registration date : 27/09/2008

Back to top Go down

Pacquiao makes De La Hoya quit after eight - Page 3 Empty Re: Pacquiao makes De La Hoya quit after eight

Post by dickie_ilagan Tue Dec 09, 2008 8:22 pm

necrolyte wrote:may nabasa pa ako sa kabilang thread, natalo daw sya ng 8k pesos dahil sa pag pusta kay DLH. lolx. naturingang pinoy eh walang tiwala sa kababayan.

naniwala agad kasi sa forecast card ng mga boxing analyz na lamang c DLH at underdog c pacman
kayo ang naisahan sa pustahan.... conditioning ika nga

dickie_ilagan
CGP Expert
CGP Expert

Number of posts : 2093
Registration date : 18/09/2008

http://dickieilagan.multiply.com

Back to top Go down

Pacquiao makes De La Hoya quit after eight - Page 3 Empty Re: Pacquiao makes De La Hoya quit after eight

Post by necrolyte Tue Dec 09, 2008 9:02 pm

iba ang training ni pacman compared sa mga training ng mga mexicanong nakakalaban nya. sa dami ng pina bagsak nung mexicano eh malabong umubra si de la hoya. isa pang kinatalo ni de la hoya bukod sa bugbog na inabot nya kay pacquiao ay yung pagkawala ng concentration nya sa laban dahil masyadong mataas ang expectation nya sa sarili nya.
necrolyte
necrolyte
Tech Guru
Tech Guru

Number of posts : 504
Registration date : 29/10/2008

http://www.fusiondub.com

Back to top Go down

Post by torvicz Tue Dec 09, 2008 10:20 pm

dickie_ilagan wrote:
torvicz wrote:sanihin nyo na ang lahat lahat mga dude!
excuses...excuses.... for DLH....
oh yeah, his aging...oh yeah, his injured, oh yeah, his just after the money,
blahhh...blahhh..blahhhh.....
but think for a sec.....
nabanggit nyo ba yan before the fight????
C'mon!!!!!! the fact remains that manny won and DLH lost the fight!!!
KALAS!
enough of your excuses guys for DLH's sake! mahiya naman kayo!
tingnan nyo ung laban, sya pa rin si DLH na napapanood nyo noon!
mas angat lang talaga si manny ngyon! kase he's a better fighter!
di dahil may injury sya o anu pa man dude dick!!! sus! sana nabanggit na
yan noon pa! kung meron talaga! di ba?!!!
malakas at mabilis lang talaga si manny not to mention ung galing ng fight plan nila ni coach....ayus talaga! sakto pa ung prediction ni freddie na mga 8 round bibigay si DLH....galeng! at napatunayan din ni roach kung baket natalo si DLH ke mayweather noon! galeng talaga!!!!

info just came from news... dude.torvicz .!!
and i did say that DLH made a good decision to end his fight and
not making excuses to its left shoulder problem... (DLH main power arsenal)
but instead i admire DLH for his great decisioin as you do....
plus the factor... manny, coach rouch and pacman's camp did their homework well over DLH
on defensive and offensive strategies... by counter attacking DLH...
and didn't mentioned untoward words... Smile Very Happy

And it's a shame you believed it dude...

I honestly think that DLH did not make a good decision dude...But the worst decision of his whole career...
Actually he ended his career with a BIG COWARD WORD ON HIS FOREHEAD!!! a yellow one with a chicken logo...
Wherever he goes and whatever he does, there will always be that word on his face reminding him that "I quit coz I'm a coward! I'm the only mexican who cannot continue the fight to manny because I'm afraid I might lose my golden face and that I'm too coward to face him again in the 9th round..." that's the history he made for himself..tsk..tsk...ang sakit nun! at nakakahiya sa mga kapwa nya mexicans..diba? kung si manny un tuloy ang laban, patayan kung patayan! yan ang pinoy!
yan si manny! di ba mga pinoy?!?!?!?!?!? amen?
torvicz
torvicz
Sgt. Pepper
Sgt. Pepper

Number of posts : 3235
Registration date : 01/10/2008

Back to top Go down

Post by ERICK Tue Dec 09, 2008 10:32 pm

torvicz wrote:
dickie_ilagan wrote:
but think for a sec.....
KALAS!
malakas at mabilis lang talaga si manny not to mention ung galing ng fight plan nila ni coach....ayus talaga! sakto pa ung prediction ni freddie na mga 8 round bibigay si DLH....galeng! at napatunayan din ni roach kung baket natalo si DLH ke mayweather noon! galeng talaga!!!!

plus the factor... manny, coach rouch and pacman's camp did their homework well over DLH

I honestly think that DLH did not make a good decision dude...But the worst decision of his whole career...
Actually he ended his career with a BIG COWARD WORD ON HIS FOREHEAD!!! a yellow one with a chicken logo...
Wherever he goes and whatever he does, there will always be that word on his face reminding him that "I quit coz I'm a coward! I'm the only mexican who cannot continue the fight to manny because I'm afraid I might lose my golden face and that I'm too coward to face him again in the 9th round..." that's the history he made for himself..tsk..tsk...ang sakit nun! at nakakahiya sa mga kapwa nya mexicans..diba? kung si manny un tuloy ang laban, patayan kung patayan! yan ang pinoy!

AMEEENNNN....
ERICK
ERICK
CGP Dark Horse
CGP Dark Horse

Number of posts : 3907

http://www.ericktorio.tk http://www.coroflot.com/ericktorio

Back to top Go down

Post by dickie_ilagan Tue Dec 09, 2008 10:53 pm

ERICK wrote:
torvicz wrote:
dickie_ilagan wrote:
but think for a sec.....
KALAS!

AMEEENNNN....

God bless him nalang ulit for making a million dollar richer ($20million...) in 24-mins of game brawling (pakikipuknatan) with our pacman boy ($6million..)...!!! Very Happy Smile
dickie_ilagan
dickie_ilagan
CGP Expert
CGP Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by torvicz Tue Dec 09, 2008 11:30 pm

dickie_ilagan wrote:
ERICK wrote:
torvicz wrote:
dickie_ilagan wrote:
but think for a sec.....
KALAS!

AMEEENNNN....

God bless him nalang ulit for making a million dollar richer ($20million...) in 24-mins of game brawling (pakikipuknatan) with our pacman boy ($6million..)...!!! Very Happy Smile

Again dude...as I have said before...this is not about money...mayayaman na yang mga yan!
pera, nauubos yan...pero ung legacy ng boxer hinde...
matatatak yan sa history...lalo ung pag quit...later marerealize yan ni DLH...
"ako pala ang pinaka duwag sa lahat ng mexicano!" shet!!!!hehehe...pardon my word dude boks..

well, kung ganun lng kababa ung tingin mo sa sports ng boxing...
baket ka pa nakipagbugbugan??? diba? di makipagpustahan ka nalng sa mga kapihan? hehehe

peace dude...napag uusapan lang naman e...

ang akin lng naman, pag talo, talo...
at kung gusto mo pera lang naman...well, businessman ka dapat! di boxer....amen!?!?!?
torvicz
torvicz
Sgt. Pepper
Sgt. Pepper

Back to top Go down

Post by ERICK Tue Dec 09, 2008 11:51 pm

torvicz wrote:
dickie_ilagan wrote:
ERICK wrote:
torvicz wrote:
dickie_ilagan wrote:
but think for a sec.....
KALAS!

AMEEENNNN....

Again dude...as I have said before...this is not about money...mayayaman na yang mga yan!
"ako pala ang pinaka duwag sa lahat ng mexicano!" shet!!!!hehehe...pardon my word dude boks..

baket ka pa nakipagbugbugan??? diba? di makipagpustahan ka nalng sa mga kapihan? hehehe

at kung gusto mo pera lang naman...well, businessman ka dapat! di boxer....amen!?!?!?

Bernard Hopkins (20 time defending MW Champion) - "Oscar Dela Hoya WILL NOT LOSE to Manny Pacquiao" = FAIL

Kevin Iole (Yahoo Sports) - "The only way Pacquiao stops Dela Hoya is if he brings a gun to the ring with him "= FAIL

Nate Campbell (IBF, WBA, IBO LW Champion) - "If this fight goes over round 4, the fix is in." = FAIL

Floyd Mayweather Sr (World class trainer) - "Oscar's gonna beat the dog shit out of Pacquiao" = FAIL

Thiago Alves (UFC WW Contender) - "Oscar Dela Hoya round 8 TKO" = FAIL

Din Thomas (UFC Veteran) - "Dela Hoya by beatdown, he's too big and skilled of a boxer" = FAIL

Rashad Evans (UFC LHW Contender) - "I like Pacquiao, but the size is going to be too much. Dela Hoya is going to off set Pac's quick combos by sticking a jab to his face." LOL
ERICK
ERICK
CGP Dark Horse
CGP Dark Horse

Number of posts : 3907

http://www.ericktorio.tk http://www.coroflot.com/ericktorio

Back to top Go down

Post by dickie_ilagan Tue Dec 09, 2008 11:51 pm

torvicz wrote:
dickie_ilagan wrote:
ERICK wrote:
torvicz wrote:
dickie_ilagan wrote:
but think for a sec.....
KALAS!

AMEEENNNN....

amen...

hehehehehehe
dickie_ilagan
dickie_ilagan
CGP Expert
CGP Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by torvicz Wed Dec 10, 2008 1:06 am

Bernard Hopkins (20 time defending MW Champion) - "Oscar Dela Hoya WILL NOT LOSE to Manny Pacquiao" = FAIL

Kevin Iole (Yahoo Sports) - "The only way Pacquiao stops Dela Hoya is if he brings a gun to the ring with him "= FAIL

Nate Campbell (IBF, WBA, IBO LW Champion) - "If this fight goes over round 4, the fix is in." = FAIL

Floyd Mayweather Sr (World class trainer) - "Oscar's gonna beat the dog shit out of Pacquiao" = FAIL

Din Thomas (UFC Veteran) - "Dela Hoya by beatdown, he's too big and skilled of a boxer" = FAIL

Rashad Evans (UFC LHW Contender) - "I like Pacquiao, but the size is going to be too much. Dela Hoya is going to off set Pac's quick combos by sticking a jab to his face." LOL

torvicz (3DS, PS, AE veteran user/visuallizer in dubai) - "bilog ang bola bai!" este...anubayun!? hehehe...galeng dude..san mo nakuha to?
torvicz
torvicz
Sgt. Pepper
Sgt. Pepper

Back to top Go down

Post by kurdaps! Wed Dec 10, 2008 1:15 am

torvicz wrote:Bernard Hopkins (20 time defending MW Champion) - "Oscar Dela Hoya WILL NOT LOSE to Manny Pacquiao" = FAIL

thumbsup
kurdaps!
kurdaps!
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Number of posts : 5060

http://www.sherwinboston.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Dec 10, 2008 1:39 am

mga bro cool lang... kanya-kanyang opinyon tayo dito. for me kasi boxing is not about races (or should i say sports? unless its olympics). very typical na ang karamihan ng tao ay mag base sa stats ng player or team para makagawa ng opinyon kung sino ang mas dehado at nakalalamang sa laban. walang nakakahiya kung tayo man ay pumusta sa palagay natin ay mas nakalalamang kasi kanya-kanyang decision yan and hindi dyan nasusukat ang pagmamahal sa bayan mga bro. masyadong mababaw na pamantayan yan. common mga ka cgpeeps... hindi eto about mexico and philippines... eto ay about manny pacquiao and oscar dela hoya. let's keep it plain and simple. peace sa nyong lahat...

Back to top Go down

Post by torvicz Wed Dec 10, 2008 2:09 am

kietsmark wrote:mga bro cool lang... kanya-kanyang opinyon tayo dito. for me kasi boxing is not about races (or should i say sports? unless its olympics). very typical na ang karamihan ng tao ay mag base sa stats ng player or team para makagawa ng opinyon kung sino ang mas dehado at nakalalamang sa laban. walang nakakahiya kung tayo man ay pumusta sa palagay natin ay mas nakalalamang kasi kanya-kanyang decision yan and hindi dyan nasusukat ang pagmamahal sa bayan mga bro. masyadong mababaw na pamantayan yan. common mga ka cgpeeps... hindi eto about mexico and philippines... eto ay about manny pacquiao and oscar dela hoya. let's keep it plain and simple. peace sa nyong lahat...

we're cool...

everybody's entittled to it's own opinion, right dude. but you also have to be open for some reactions...hence, the discussions that we are having.

tama ka dude, boxing in some extent is not anymore a sports especially against mexicans, it becomes pride against pride.
although merong stats before the fight, paglapag nyan sa ring makakalimutan mo na yan...iba na pag nasa ring na dude.
sa labang to nila mas masasabi kong nakakahiya ka kung pumusta ka ke DLH...natalo ka eh...hehehe para bang sarili mo ng
kababayan nagduda ka pa! sa lahat ng training ni manny nagduda ka pa! sa lahat lahat ng mga panalo ni manny nagduda ka pah! di man nasusukat dito ang pagmamahal sa bayan dude pero noong oras na yun masasabi kong 100% pinoy ka kung ke manny ka nakapanig...alam ko yan...kase walang sino mang boxer ang nakakagawa ng nagagawa ni manny...pinatitigil nya ang oras pag me laban sya...lahat ng kalsada sa pinas maluwag pag me laban sya...halos lahat ng driver walang pasada pag me laban sya...halos lahat ng kriminal nagpapahinga pag me laban sya...

ngayon, kung eto hindi pa naman laban ng mexico against filipino ewan ko nalang sa inyo!
kayo n sumagot nito...plain and simple!

tanong mo narin ung mga mexicano dude...hehe
torvicz
torvicz
Sgt. Pepper
Sgt. Pepper

Back to top Go down

Post by bokkins Wed Dec 10, 2008 4:15 am

I think tapos na ang mexico ito naman ang bago, from yahoo sports...

Before I get to your questions and comments on Manny Pacquiao’s surprisingly easy victory over Oscar De La Hoya on Saturday at the MGM Grand Garden in Las Vegas, here are my top 10 random observations about the card and the promotion:

• 1. Indications are that the pay-per-view result will be around 1.5 million buys, which is a phenomenal number. It’s a tribute not only to De La Hoya’s ability to sell, but it points out the widespread popularity that Pacquiao has obtained. This guy isn’t popular just among his countrymen in the Philippines.

• 2. If Floyd Mayweather Jr. comes out of retirement to fight Pacquiao next year, he won’t find the going as easy as he may think. Mayweather is outstanding, but so, too, is Pacquiao.

• 3. De La Hoya trainer Nacho Beristain should have stopped the fight at the end of the sixth round. He let the Golden Boy take far too much unneeded punishment. And though Beristain later said he stopped the bout, it was clear De La Hoya himself did it.

• 4. De La Hoya would be foolish to consider another fight, even a so-called farewell fight against an easy opponent. His health isn’t worth it. He looked mediocre against Steve Forbes in May and worse against Pacquiao on Saturday. Boxing is far too dangerous of a sport for someone who has clearly reached the end of the line, as De La Hoya has.

• 5. Former world champion Alexis Arguello was certainly prescient in May, when after De La Hoya’s one-sided (on the scorecard) win over Forbes, he told me in a private interview, “That was a big, significant drop.”

• 6. It was hard to believe Pacquiao is the same guy I watched lose in the same ring back in 2005 to Erik Morales. The work trainer Freddie Roach has done with him is beyond incredible.

• 7. Ricky Hatton is Pacquiao’s likely next opponent. And he’s going to learn very quickly that, “There’s only one Manny Pacquiao.”

• 8. Golden Boy Promotions CEO Richard Schaefer and attorney Stephen Espinoza were way out of line Friday when they threatened to pull the credentials of journalists who were listening in during a dispute with the Nevada Athletic Commission over the way De La Hoya’s hands were wrapped. The meeting was held in the media center; if they wanted privacy, there were many places they could have gone that were off-limits to the media and they wouldn’t have looked like bullies. Schaefer was also wrong for telling a Los Angeles Times reporter that if the reporter kept asking questions about undercard fighter Victor Ortiz’s bankruptcy, which led to his signing with Golden Boy, he would get very angry. The crumbling (and toothless) Boxing Writers Association of America should take the matter up, but you can guarantee that won’t occur.

• 9. Saturday’s undercard was so bad, it rivals the Nov. 8 one underneath the Joe Calzaghe-Roy Jones Jr. fight in New York as the worst of the year. No matter how good a main event is, the public deserves more than that dreck. And the non-televised fights were about as one-sided.

• 10. One of the shocks of the post-fight Saturday was that no one from HBO felt it necessary to speak publicly. You can rest assured that if De La Hoya had won, one of the many vice presidents in attendance would have been at the microphone speaking.
bokkins
bokkins
Special Ops
Special Ops

Number of posts : 10369

Http://bokkins3d.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by tutik Wed Dec 10, 2008 4:36 am

i look forward to manny's next fight. sana mas makatotohanan, di parang WWF. matatalino na mga viewers ngayon although malaki ang karangalan na naiuwi nya sa bansa, mas gusto ko pa rin panoorin ung totoong boxing. malay natin baka sadyang invisible si pacman =). malalaman natin sa susunod na laban!
tutik
tutik
The Spy
The Spy

Number of posts : 1715

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Dec 10, 2008 4:58 am

hindi ka naman gigil na gigil nyan bro?

torvicz wrote:
kietsmark wrote:mga bro cool lang... kanya-kanyang opinyon tayo dito. for me kasi boxing is not about races (or should i say sports? unless its olympics). very typical na ang karamihan ng tao ay mag base sa stats ng player or team para makagawa ng opinyon kung sino ang mas dehado at nakalalamang sa laban. walang nakakahiya kung tayo man ay pumusta sa palagay natin ay mas nakalalamang kasi kanya-kanyang decision yan and hindi dyan nasusukat ang pagmamahal sa bayan mga bro. masyadong mababaw na pamantayan yan. common mga ka cgpeeps... hindi eto about mexico and philippines... eto ay about manny pacquiao and oscar dela hoya. let's keep it plain and simple. peace sa nyong lahat...

we're cool...

everybody's entittled to it's own opinion, right dude. but you also have to be open for some reactions...hence, the discussions that we are having.

tama ka dude, boxing in some extent is not anymore a sports especially against mexicans, it becomes pride against pride.
although merong stats before the fight, paglapag nyan sa ring makakalimutan mo na yan...iba na pag nasa ring na dude.
sa labang to nila mas masasabi kong nakakahiya ka kung pumusta ka ke DLH...natalo ka eh...hehehe para bang sarili mo ng
kababayan nagduda ka pa! sa lahat ng training ni manny nagduda ka pa! sa lahat lahat ng mga panalo ni manny nagduda ka pah! di man nasusukat dito ang pagmamahal sa bayan dude pero noong oras na yun masasabi kong 100% pinoy ka kung ke manny ka nakapanig...alam ko yan...kase walang sino mang boxer ang nakakagawa ng nagagawa ni manny...pinatitigil nya ang oras pag me laban sya...lahat ng kalsada sa pinas maluwag pag me laban sya...halos lahat ng driver walang pasada pag me laban sya...halos lahat ng kriminal nagpapahinga pag me laban sya...

ngayon, kung eto hindi pa naman laban ng mexico against filipino ewan ko nalang sa inyo!

Back to top Go down

Post by torvicz Wed Dec 10, 2008 5:08 am

kietsmark wrote:hindi ka naman gigil na gigil nyan bro?

torvicz wrote:

we're cool...

hehehe, cool na cool dude...
nagpapaliwanag lang...hahahaha

sometimes people can't hear what you are saying....eventhoug his ear is just an inch away from ur mouth...
u know what I mean...hehehe
torvicz
torvicz
Sgt. Pepper
Sgt. Pepper

Back to top Go down

Post by ronski_g Wed Dec 10, 2008 5:10 am

tutik wrote:i look forward to manny's next fight. sana mas makatotohanan, di parang WWF. matatalino na mga viewers ngayon although malaki ang karangalan na naiuwi nya sa bansa, mas gusto ko pa rin panoorin ung totoong boxing. malay natin baka sadyang invisible si pacman =). malalaman natin sa susunod na laban!

Yes definitely tutik, me too... I am so absolutely looking forward in seeing the next Manny Pacquiao fight. And this time I most certainly would like a TITLE BOUT! Not just a showdown! I wanna see Manny fight either Mayweather or Hatton.

Actually I've been hearing odd stories behind this fight by some friends I know who lives at the states and bottom line of it all, it was just all about money. Forgive me Mr. Torvicz but I don't mean to agitate your passion towards your overwhelming admiration to Manny but accdg. to some sources, Oscar might just ask for a re-match just when the stakes are now on the other side of the fence... Odd, isn't it? To think that he (Oscar) take in all those pounding just for green money? it's ridiculous!

But one thing I admired on Manny and I think it'll be his main arsenal, it's not his punching..... IT'S HIS FOOTWORK! Para bang ala SUGAR RAY LEONARD. This is really what's protecting him... maniwala kayo. he jabs with his combos then he DANCE AROUND.
ronski_g
ronski_g
CGP Apprentice
CGP Apprentice

Number of posts : 359
Registration date : 25/09/2008

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Dec 10, 2008 5:12 am

torvicz wrote:
kietsmark wrote:hindi ka naman gigil na gigil nyan bro?

torvicz wrote:

we're cool...

hehehe, cool na cool dude...
nagpapaliwanag lang...hahahaha

sometimes people can't hear what you are saying....eventhoug his ear is just an inch away from ur mouth...
u know what I mean...hehehe
amen to that hehehe peace man

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Dec 10, 2008 5:15 am

ronski_g wrote:
tutik wrote:i look forward to manny's next fight. sana mas makatotohanan, di parang WWF. matatalino na mga viewers ngayon although malaki ang karangalan na naiuwi nya sa bansa, mas gusto ko pa rin panoorin ung totoong boxing. malay natin baka sadyang invisible si pacman =). malalaman natin sa susunod na laban!

Yes definitely tutik, me too... I am so absolutely looking forward in seeing the next Manny Pacquiao fight. And this time I most certainly would like a TITLE BOUT! Not just a showdown! I wanna see Manny fight either Mayweather or Hatton.

Actually I've been hearing odd stories behind this fight by some friends I know who lives at the states and bottom line of it all, it was just all about money. Forgive me Mr. Torvicz but I don't mean to agitate your passion towards your overwhelming admiration to Manny but accdg. to some sources, Oscar might just ask for a re-match just when the stakes are now on the other side of the fence... Odd, isn't it? To think that he (Oscar) take in all those pounding just for green money? it's ridiculous!

But one thing I admired on Manny and I think it'll be his main arsenal, it's not his punching..... IT'S HIS FOOTWORK! Para bang ala SUGAR RAY LEONARD. This is really what's protecting him... maniwala kayo. he jabs with his combos then he DANCE AROUND.
i agree thumbsup kahit marquez vs. pacman rematch na lang hehehe

Last edited by kietsmark on Wed Dec 10, 2008 5:20 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by eenz3 Wed Dec 10, 2008 5:15 am

torvicz wrote:

we're cool...

sa paniniwala ko eh philippines vs mexico talaga to.. nung una hindi naman talaga pero si dlh na mismo ang biglang bumanat ng "i wan't to knock him out to avenge all of the mexican boxers that lost to him".. simula nun inisp ko nang bansa bansa na ang laban na to at hindi na to manny vs dlh lang..
eenz3
eenz3
CGP Newbie
CGP Newbie

Number of posts : 169
Registration date : 24/10/2008

Back to top Go down

Post by torvicz Wed Dec 10, 2008 5:16 am

isipin mo nalng nasa kapihan lng tayo naguusap usap dude keits..hehehe

pagkatapos ng paliwanagan, ok na! parang ala lang nangyari..heheh
but in the end nailabas mo ung palagay mo e tama...un lng naman...hehe
torvicz
torvicz
Sgt. Pepper
Sgt. Pepper

Back to top Go down

Post by torvicz Wed Dec 10, 2008 5:18 am

sa paniniwala ko eh philippines vs mexico talaga to.. nung una hindi naman talaga pero si dlh na mismo ang biglang bumanat ng "i wan't to knock him out to avenge all of the mexican boxers that lost to him".. simula nun inisp ko nang bansa bansa na ang laban na to at hindi na to manny vs dlh lang..

amen to that dude! thumbsup
torvicz
torvicz
Sgt. Pepper
Sgt. Pepper

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Dec 10, 2008 5:22 am

torvicz wrote:isipin mo nalng nasa kapihan lng tayo naguusap usap dude keits..hehehe

pagkatapos ng paliwanagan, ok na! parang ala lang nangyari..heheh
but in the end nailabas mo ung palagay mo e tama...un lng naman...hehe

hehehe oo nga... mas masarap kung bote-bote usapan lol inuman na pero sana pumayag na si manny sa rematch nila ni marquez para matahimik na ng tuluyan si marquez. Twisted Evil

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Dec 10, 2008 5:26 am

eenz3 wrote:sa paniniwala ko eh philippines vs mexico talaga to.. nung una hindi naman talaga pero si dlh na mismo ang biglang bumanat ng "i wan't to knock him out to avenge all of the mexican boxers that lost to him".. simula nun inisp ko nang bansa bansa na ang laban na to at hindi na to manny vs dlh lang..

eto ang isa ko pang pinagtataka sa laban nila... kung makapagsalita kasi si dela hoya eh punung-puno ng pride pero iba ang ipinakita nya sa laban and worst nag quit pa... tsk tsk tsk... lumabas tuloy na puro press release saka pang hatak "takilya" lang ung mga sinabi nya lol Twisted Evil

Back to top Go down

Post by eenz3 Wed Dec 10, 2008 5:31 am

as much as i would like to see a pacquiao-marquez III, i would still root for pacquiao-hatton.. its way bigger.. plus, manny doesn't need to prove anything to marquez.. though their 2nd fight was tight, manny totally embarassed him with three knock downs during their first fight and another one from their last fight.. but hatton is a tough challenge and he could be manny's ticket to a bout with the ever obnoxious mayweather
eenz3
eenz3
CGP Newbie
CGP Newbie

Number of posts : 169
Registration date : 24/10/2008

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Dec 10, 2008 5:39 am

eenz3 wrote:as much as i would like to see a pacquiao-marquez III, i would still root for pacquiao-hatton.. its way bigger.. plus, manny doesn't need to prove anything to marquez.. though their 2nd fight was tight, manny totally embarassed him with three knock downs during their first fight and another one from their last fight.. but hatton is a tough challenge and he could be manny's ticket to a bout with the ever obnoxious mayweather

i agree... on their first fight its all manny but on the second fight i guess even ung score nila... one knockdown is only 10-8 in one round... and the possibility of pacman vs. mayweather is very dim dahil retired na si mayweather. hatton vs. pacman is definitely a blockbuster event and pakaaabangan ng lahat yan for sure. thumbsup

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next