Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

help po sa rendering

4 posters

:: General :: Help Line

Go down

help po sa rendering Empty help po sa rendering

Post by Lodi Ganda Sat Jul 03, 2010 9:07 pm

mga master tulong po sana, pag nagrerender ako sa max kung minsan hanggang uploading lng di sya nagtutuloy render di naman po marami ang models, sa cad ung modeling at very low lng ang setting ko. shadow subdivisions 20 size multi 1.0, rigs ko core i3- 2.2, 512 ati radeon. 4 gb ram, ano po kulng sa setting ko bakit tagal po sya magdamag na di pa rin natatapos. salamat po

Lodi Ganda
CGP Newbie
CGP Newbie

Number of posts : 17
Registration date : 25/06/2010

Back to top Go down

help po sa rendering Empty Re: help po sa rendering

Post by phranq Sat Jul 03, 2010 10:28 pm

post mo settings mo at wires. para mas maraming makatulong.mahirap kasi mag assume kasi di nakikita.
phranq
phranq
CGP Guru
CGP Guru

Number of posts : 1208
Registration date : 17/06/2009

Back to top Go down

Post by Lodi Ganda Sat Jul 03, 2010 11:07 pm

phranq wrote:post mo settings mo at wires. para mas maraming makatulong.mahirap kasi mag assume kasi di nakikita.

sir eto po ung ginaya ko na settings, after po building light cache lalabas na yung uploading geometry hanggang dun lng. kung minsan natatapos. sa susunod render ko ulit ayaw na hanggang uploading na lng
[img]help po sa rendering Verylowsettingpage1 Uploaded with ImageShack.us[/img]
help po sa rendering Verylowsettingpage2

Uploaded with ImageShack.us
help po sa rendering Verylowsettingpage3

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Lodi Ganda
CGP Newbie
CGP Newbie

Back to top Go down

Post by arkiedmund Sat Jul 03, 2010 11:15 pm

Gumamit ka ba ng pre-made na mga shader, like archshader perhaps...or did you import pre-modelled geometry to your scene? I have looked into your renderer settings and nothing is wrong with it. So i am assuming you imported some geometry with shaders whose values are ridiculously high, i.e; material subdivisions set at 25 and up, which are not really useful at all. usually a value of 10-25 is already enough.
arkiedmund
arkiedmund
Manager
Manager

Number of posts : 3956
Registration date : 19/09/2008

Back to top Go down

Post by Lodi Ganda Sat Jul 03, 2010 11:22 pm

arkiedmund wrote:Gumamit ka ba ng pre-made na mga shader, like archshader perhaps...or did you import pre-modelled geometry to your scene? I have looked into your renderer settings and nothing is wrong with it. So i am assuming you imported some geometry with shaders whose values are ridiculously high, i.e; material subdivisions set at 25 and up, which are not really useful at all. usually a value of 10-25 is already enough.

yes sir imported po sa evermotion lahat, paano po gumamit ng pre-made na mga shader like archshader. meron ba tayo tutorials ng mga to sir.

Lodi Ganda
CGP Newbie
CGP Newbie

Back to top Go down

Post by arkiedmund Sat Jul 03, 2010 11:37 pm

[quote="Tae - Tabbal - Attay"]
arkiedmund wrote:Gumamit ka ba ng pre-made na mga shader, like archshader perhaps...or did you import pre-modelled geometry to your scene? I have looked into your renderer settings and nothing is wrong with it. So i am assuming you imported some geometry with shaders whose values are ridiculously high, i.e; material subdivisions set at 25 and up, which are not really useful at all. usually a value of 10-25 is already enough.[/quot

yes sir imported po sa evermotion lahat, paano po gumamit ng pre-made na mga shader like archshader. meron ba tayo tutorials ng mga to sir.

Actually I would advise you to visit google, and study how to create your own shader instead of using those archsaders, para mas mabilis ang rendering time mo, matataas kasi ang value ng mga pre-made shaders na sinasabi ko. Talo ka kung production ang mga 3d jobs mo. And i personally don't use those because of the crazy material settings, same pa rin naman output sa homemade textures. Rendering time lang tumagal.

Now, since you imported some models, i suggest to check the materials of those models and take note of these:

1. check the subdivisions for both the reflect and refract parameters. if they are more than the default which is 8, bring them down to the default which as i stated earlier is 8.
2. Make sure that "use interpolation" is unchecked.
3. check if there are bitmaps..if your answer is yes, open those bitmaps in a photo editing software, and check the image size of the maps. It should not exceed 1000 pixels in size, as this will dramatically slow down rendering of your scene. I had a scene where the bitmaps where 4000pixels in size, and it took me 11 minutes to render a 640x480 image, which upon tweaking those maps, i finally succeeded in bringing the render time to 1min, at same image size, 640x480, on a low test render setting.

Eto na muna..let's see if you can work it out. Google using this phrase: OPENING MY MATERIAL MAPS INSIDE 3DS MAX.

Report back here so we can see if problem is already solved.

arkiedmund
arkiedmund
Manager
Manager

Back to top Go down

Post by Lodi Ganda Sun Jul 04, 2010 12:01 am

salamat po sir try ko gawin payo nyo, kahit po ba sa core i5 or 7 pag hindi natweak mga maps as you told bagal pa rin ba sya render?

Lodi Ganda
CGP Newbie
CGP Newbie

Back to top Go down

Post by hotrod Sun Jul 04, 2010 12:02 am

Hi, Some advice on troubleshooting your scene.

-Save as your scene to a new file, apply all white standard mats and render.
-if it renders, the problem is in your materials.
-if it doesn't problem is on the model or corrupted max file.
-on your vray setting, set dynamic memory to 4000, set auto to dynamic.
hotrod
hotrod
CGP Newbie
CGP Newbie

Number of posts : 97
Registration date : 24/11/2008

http://www.3dstormstudio.com

Back to top Go down

Post by arkiedmund Sun Jul 04, 2010 12:08 am

Tae - Tabbal - Attay wrote:salamat po sir try ko gawin payo nyo, kahit po ba sa core i5 or 7 pag hindi natweak mga maps as you told bagal pa rin ba sya render?

yup, babagal din yun, maybe a bit faster than on my quad, pero, consider that you are using a slower machine(think as if hindi core i7 ang gamit mo), applying that to a high end rig, will allow you to work faster and finish your render jobs faster. Parang, yung ginagawa ko ngayon, i am using a quad but my settings are still the ones i am using on slower machines like the core2dou...it renders faster, allowing me to churn out several images in a shorter span of time. Or, try and learn to get the cleanest renders you can have using a fairly low to average setting. Ang vray kasi, kahit anong sagad mo pa, kung na-reach na niya ang limit, yung quality ng image mo, kahit, super high pa ang preset niyan, ganun pa rin ang output niyan, instead tumatagal lang ang rendering process mo.
arkiedmund
arkiedmund
Manager
Manager

Back to top Go down

Post by Lodi Ganda Sun Jul 04, 2010 12:47 am

hotrod wrote:Hi, Some advice on troubleshooting your scene.

-Save as your scene to a new file, apply all white standard mats and render.
-if it renders, the problem is in your materials.
-if it doesn't problem is on the model or corrupted max file.
-on your vray setting, set dynamic memory to 4000, set auto to dynamic.

sir pano po if vray material gamit ko, ung diffuse iwhite ko sya.

Lodi Ganda
CGP Newbie
CGP Newbie

Back to top Go down

Post by Lodi Ganda Sun Jul 04, 2010 12:50 am

arkiedmund wrote:
Tae - Tabbal - Attay wrote:salamat po sir try ko gawin payo nyo, kahit po ba sa core i5 or 7 pag hindi natweak mga maps as you told bagal pa rin ba sya render?

yup, babagal din yun, maybe a bit faster than on my quad, pero, consider that you are using a slower machine(think as if hindi core i7 ang gamit mo), applying that to a high end rig, will allow you to work faster and finish your render jobs faster. Parang, yung ginagawa ko ngayon, i am using a quad but my settings are still the ones i am using on slower machines like the core2dou...it renders faster, allowing me to churn out several images in a shorter span of time. Or, try and learn to get the cleanest renders you can have using a fairly low to average setting. Ang vray kasi, kahit anong sagad mo pa, kung na-reach na niya ang limit, yung quality ng image mo, kahit, super high pa ang preset niyan, ganun pa rin ang output niyan, instead tumatagal lang ang rendering process mo.

sir pano po ung sa displacement? isa rin un sa nakakabagal ng render, meters po units ko usually 50 ang amount ko sa vray displacement mod, pag mga stones n other maps 3d nilalagay ko.

Lodi Ganda
CGP Newbie
CGP Newbie

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down