Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

So I just want to ask which one i can upgrade to improve rendering/rendering time :D

3 posters

:: General :: Help Line

Go down

So I just want to ask which one i can upgrade to improve rendering/rendering time :D Empty So I just want to ask which one i can upgrade to improve rendering/rendering time :D

Post by strider888 Tue May 22, 2012 10:04 am

so here is my pc specs po
ecs 945gct-m2
intel dual core @ 2.0ghz
2GB ram
inno3d geforce gt220
500gb Very Happy

sorry alam kong low-end Smile)))

strider888
CGP Newbie
CGP Newbie

Number of posts : 86
Registration date : 20/05/2012

Back to top Go down

So I just want to ask which one i can upgrade to improve rendering/rendering time :D Empty Re: So I just want to ask which one i can upgrade to improve rendering/rendering time :D

Post by Norman Tue May 22, 2012 10:12 am

bakit ka pa mag upgrade mag buo ka nalang ng bago. kahit cpu lang muna.
Norman
Norman
CGP Expert
CGP Expert

Number of posts : 3228
Registration date : 21/06/2009

Back to top Go down

So I just want to ask which one i can upgrade to improve rendering/rendering time :D Empty Re: So I just want to ask which one i can upgrade to improve rendering/rendering time :D

Post by hotarubi Tue May 22, 2012 11:59 am

ram na lang pinakamaa-upgrade mo jan kung sa praktikal dahil mura narin ang ram ngayon, pero mas praktikal na siguro bumili na lang ng bago hehe. So I just want to ask which one i can upgrade to improve rendering/rendering time :D 290602
hotarubi
hotarubi
CGP Apprentice
CGP Apprentice

Number of posts : 717
Registration date : 18/11/2010

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down