Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Acad to Max..pa improve po

+6
caloy
jhero
cloud20
bicolano
deosrock
caleb08
10 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Acad to Max..pa improve po - Page 2 Empty Acad to Max..pa improve po

Post by caleb08 Wed May 12, 2010 2:55 am

First topic message reminder :

Acad to Max..pa improve po - Page 2 Exterior1vr

Uploaded with ImageShack.us
Acad to Max..pa improve po - Page 2 Exterior4

Acad to Max..pa improve po - Page 2 Exterior5h

Acad to Max..pa improve po - Page 2 Exterior6

Acad to Max..pa improve po - Page 2 Exterior3

Acad to Max..pa improve po - Page 2 Exterior2

caleb08
caleb08
CGP Apprentice
CGP Apprentice

Number of posts : 364
Registration date : 07/05/2010

Back to top Go down

Acad to Max..pa improve po - Page 2 Empty Re: Acad to Max..pa improve po

Post by Galaites07 Wed May 19, 2010 5:08 am

cloud20 wrote:Case in point:

Re: Bungalow with Attic
Post by Galaites07 on Sat May 01, 2010 3:50 pm
hi Jarul. always see your post to evermotion.....I think you have talent for more improvement and probably output more realism to your work.
Hope you study more realism in close-up view, more detailed and more photographic.....I personally think that you can do it. BEST of ever.

Re: Acad to Max..pa improve po
Post by Galaites07 on Thu May 13, 2010 2:28 pm
the 4th image is very unique. I dont know how you achieve such but it might be good if you develop this approach to rendering. Architectural or any visualization is not always about photorealism.

---which is which then?...

-for the reason Jarul has the potential with any other, its my choice what do you care

-for the reason that we dont want all renders to look like jarul's and if you like to follow Jarul style of renders then its up to you anyway so just keep on following someone else work and not creating your own style.

-just like painting creating your own style makes you unique and its not all about photoreal, get it?

Galaites07
CGP Apprentice
CGP Apprentice

Number of posts : 482
Registration date : 04/01/2010

http://galaites30.multiply.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Galaites07 Wed May 19, 2010 5:18 am

there are 6 images shown on this thread, an output fron the same person, It only shows that the person is undecided of what kind of render works for himself and then ask people about how to improve it.

the 4th image is unique, and I gave him direction. Whats bad about it?

Galaites07
CGP Apprentice
CGP Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post by cloud20 Wed May 19, 2010 5:52 am

Galaites07 wrote:@ cloud my comment is directly to the person who post the work not for you to understand, if he intend to know the reason why i will surely explain it to him in more detail.

The word develop, is what you must understand.

And why ask jarul of a certain thing that is very easy, I thought you already know everything.

Only the youth knows the way to the future.

So dont mind my comments its not for you to understand.

Of course esteemed master, I know your comment was for the TS;but I did understand what you were trying to convey, I have shown so somewhere above as my first retort. I'm afraid it is you who do not understand. Has the TS aked for your explanation in detail, BTW?...
I asked Jesrael what?... Enlighten me please... & I never professed to know everything; if I did I wouldn't be here typing an answer to your replies... I'd be in the Bahamas sipping cold drinks... You on the other hand...

Sifu, please, what of the word "develop"?... My feeble mind, alas, can not read yoda-ish minds... Explain further of this word...

Surely the youth knows the way to the future, but don't forget, the aged is already there brimming with wisdom; always one step ahead...

I will mind your comments if I take them to be wrong; bask in the knowledge that I haven't deemed all your comments to be so... Although you can be so really cryptic; most of the times... Which makes them a bit hard to understand...
I prefer not to beat around the bush & go straight to the heart of the matter...
cloud20
cloud20
CGP Senior Citizen
CGP Senior Citizen

Number of posts : 3372
Registration date : 21/09/2008

Back to top Go down

Post by Galaites07 Wed May 19, 2010 6:03 am

I do not wish to further this conversation as I personally respect you in this forum.

As I also already explain here within everything I have to say.

Galaites07
CGP Apprentice
CGP Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post by cloud20 Wed May 19, 2010 6:09 am

Galaites07 wrote:
cloud20 wrote:Case in point:

Re: Bungalow with Attic
Post by Galaites07 on Sat May 01, 2010 3:50 pm
hi Jarul. always see your post to evermotion.....I think you have talent for more improvement and probably output more realism to your work.
Hope you study more realism in close-up view, more detailed and more photographic.....I personally think that you can do it. BEST of ever.

Re: Acad to Max..pa improve po
Post by Galaites07 on Thu May 13, 2010 2:28 pm
the 4th image is very unique. I dont know how you achieve such but it might be good if you develop this approach to rendering. Architectural or any visualization is not always about photorealism.

---which is which then?...

-for the reason Jarul has the potential with any other, its my choice what do you care

-for the reason that we dont want all renders to look like jarul's and if you like to follow Jarul style of renders then its up to you anyway so just keep on following someone else work and not creating your own style.

-just like painting creating your own style makes you unique and its not all about photoreal, get it?

---esteemed master you delude yourself; Jesrael doesn't have potential... He doesnt NEED it... He already has IT... I myself can never be so presumptous as to foolishly think I could ever teach Jesrael anything he doesnt already know. He knows More than I do... I only used your post in Jesraels thread to further shed light on THIS thread of which I made comments... Proof that I care cause I made efforts for the TS & his work... Ergo it is not you I care about dont flatter yourself...

For someone who is against following render styles you always advertise your multiply account so peeps can follow your tutes & make their renders look like yours?... Be observant; my renders have their own identities, so much so that people know if I did a render. & they never looked anything like Jesrael's works. Ever. I already have my own style, I don't need to change. Jes sits on his chair. I sit on mine. Bring your stool. Hows that for crytic... Get it?...
cloud20
cloud20
CGP Senior Citizen
CGP Senior Citizen

Back to top Go down

Post by cloud20 Wed May 19, 2010 6:12 am

Galaites07 wrote:there are 6 images shown on this thread, an output fron the same person, It only shows that the person is undecided of what kind of render works for himself and then ask people about how to improve it.

the 4th image is unique, and I gave him direction. Whats bad about it?

Already explained this. Try to see it for what it is. A bad image...
cloud20
cloud20
CGP Senior Citizen
CGP Senior Citizen

Back to top Go down

Post by cloud20 Wed May 19, 2010 6:14 am

Galaites07 wrote:I do not wish to further this conversation as I personally respect you in this forum.

As I also already explain here within everything I have to say.

End then we shall... But stop me not from answering you cant... Respect from me you have also... But explained well you did not... Egads too much star wars...
cloud20
cloud20
CGP Senior Citizen
CGP Senior Citizen

Back to top Go down

Post by Galaites07 Wed May 19, 2010 6:27 am

Thanks for not even looking at my toturial. You might miss something.

The only reason I have done the link so as to people directly learn the way my work is done. And save myself from further explaining everything cause people are asking. It is the way to learn, I am not saying to follow my style (final look of your render).

As I rest assure that all of us have different taste and will lead to developing new technique. Tutorial is meant for people to understand how things are done and later improve it

It is not a a suggestion to follow, it is a way to learn, get it?

Sorry but I have high expectation for Jarul and again its not your thing!

Galaites07
CGP Apprentice
CGP Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post by silvercrown Wed May 19, 2010 8:05 am

cloud20 wrote:
Enlighten me please... & I never professed to know everything; if I did I wouldn't be here typing an answer to your replies... I'd be in the Bahamas sipping cold drinks... You on the other hand...

Sifu, please, what of the word "develop"?... My feeble mind, alas, can not read yoda-ish minds... Explain further of this word...

Surely the youth knows the way to the future, but don't forget, the aged is already there brimming with wisdom; always one step ahead...

I will mind your comments if I take them to be wrong; bask in the knowledge that I haven't deemed all your comments to be so... Although you can be so really cryptic; most of the times... Which makes them a bit hard to understand...
I prefer not to beat around the bush & go straight to the heart of the matter...

cloud20 wrote:End then we shall... But stop me not from answering you cant... Respect from me you have also... But explained well you did not... Egads too much star wars...

Nice literary piece!
It's so fluid that i almost forgot that it's meant to argue... and not a love poem Twisted Evil
Luv it master cloud! 2thumbsup
silvercrown
silvercrown
CGP Apprentice
CGP Apprentice

Number of posts : 981
Registration date : 05/11/2008

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down