Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

suggestions to my rendering (vray for sketchup)

+4
ckosio
arki_vhin
mikaztro
eduardo
8 posters

Go down

suggestions to my rendering (vray for sketchup) Empty suggestions to my rendering (vray for sketchup)

Post by eduardo Sat Dec 12, 2009 1:47 am

suggestions to my rendering (vray for sketchup) Prac213

any suggestion regarding s rendering ko!?..pls
tinatry ko p lng po ung sun setting!?..san mgbigay po kyo ng comment ng m improve ko p po ung rendering lalo n po s exterior

like s window glass..ano po b ang dapt kong i-adjust?..
s SUN..pno po b mgiging mas mganda ung output like ng s other rendering engine specially 3dmax vray!?

pra po pg my mga comment npo kayo, ipopost ko ulit (paulit-ulit!), hanggang s mkuha ko n po ung tamang setting!?..

eto po ung setting ko!

suggestions to my rendering (vray for sketchup) Untitl10

san lng po my mgresponse!?..

eduardo
CGP Newbie
CGP Newbie

Number of posts : 98
Registration date : 23/05/2009

Back to top Go down

suggestions to my rendering (vray for sketchup) Empty Re: suggestions to my rendering (vray for sketchup)

Post by mikaztro Sat Dec 12, 2009 3:05 am

Good day Eduardo. Your modeling is great. You just need to practise and tweak your settings till you get the right render output. Here are some tips for you to consider.

1. Change your glass settings. You can modify it in the vray material (M) settings by adjusting the transparency of the glass(diffuse). The darker the transparency the darker your glass gets, thus, the glass will reflect the outside environment. The lighter the transparency, the more translucent your glass will be meaning less reflection on the glass. To have a good reflection of your glass, set it midway, then put a background image in front of your house so that your glass windows will reflect the it to add more depth.

2. Get a high resolution background. Match the background with the horizon line of Sketchup.

3. Soften your sun shadow to make it more realistic. To do this, go to (O) option settings, click ENVIRONMENT, Tick and untick(override Sun's parameters), then set the SIZE MULTIPLIER to 2 or 4 depending on your taste. The higher the number is, the softer your shadow will be.

4. For foliage, it's either you use the 3d trees and plants(if you have time and good processor) or just use Photoshop and put the trees and plants there. For me, it is much easier/faster to render the building without the 3d trees/plants. All depends on your taste really.

5. To speed up your renders, using bump and displacement for your stone veneer finishes will only slow down your renders. If it is not needed, then just leave it as it is, unless it is a close up shot.

I hope this helps.

Regards,

Mike

Last edited by mikaztro on Sat Dec 12, 2009 3:14 am; edited 1 time in total
mikaztro
mikaztro
CGP Newbie
CGP Newbie

Number of posts : 145
Registration date : 19/11/2008

Back to top Go down

suggestions to my rendering (vray for sketchup) Empty Re: suggestions to my rendering (vray for sketchup)

Post by eduardo Sat Dec 12, 2009 3:13 am

mikaztro wrote:Good day Eduardo. Your modeling is great. You just need to practise and tweak your settings till you get the right render output. Here are some tips for you to consider.

1. Change your glass settings. You can modify it in the vray material (M) settings by adjusting the tranparency of the glass(diffuse).

2. Get a good high resolution background. Match the background with the horizon line of Sketchup.

3. Soften your sun shadow to make it more realistic. To do this, go to (O) option settings, click ENVIRONMENT, Tick and untick(override Sun's parameters), then set the SIZE MULTIPLIER to 2 or 4 depending on your taste. The higher the number is, the softer your shadow will be.

4. For foliage, it's either you use the 3d trees and plants(if you have time and good processor) or just use Photoshop and put the trees and plants there. For me, it is much easier/faster to render the building without the 3d trees/plants. All depends on your taste really.

5. To speed up your renders, using bump and displacement for your stone veneer finishes will only slow down your renders. If it is not needed, then just leave it as it is, unless it is a close up shot.

I hope this helps.

Regards,

Mike

thanks s comments!
gagawin ko ung sinabi mo!?..
sna willing kng mgcomment everytime n babaguhin ko ung setting pra mkuha ko lng ung tama!?..

anyway!..di ko p nman habol ung trees, cars etc...

gusto ko lng s muna mkuha ung tamang setting ng sun!

well again salamat ulit!?..

eduardo
CGP Newbie
CGP Newbie

Back to top Go down

Post by mikaztro Sat Dec 12, 2009 3:17 am

No problem eduardo. Anytime bro.

Bro, sa glass settings, the more darker ang transparency mo, the more mag re-reflect yung outside environment sa glass mo. Check mo glass settings mo, go to DIFFUSE and play with the transparency settings.
mikaztro
mikaztro
CGP Newbie
CGP Newbie

Back to top Go down

Post by eduardo Sat Dec 12, 2009 6:08 am

sna meron png mgcomment about this!..

thanks to mikaztro s tips..really appreciate it!..sana s susunod n comment mo superb n!..he he..

eduardo
CGP Newbie
CGP Newbie

Back to top Go down

Post by arki_vhin Sat Dec 12, 2009 6:41 am

pare...makinig ka lang kay mikaz...isa sa mga idol yan sa ibang bansa pagdating sa SU+vray hehehe....
arki_vhin
arki_vhin
CGP Dabarkads
CGP Dabarkads

Number of posts : 2172
Registration date : 21/09/2008

Back to top Go down

Post by eduardo Sat Dec 12, 2009 6:50 am

arki_vhin wrote:pare...makinig ka lang kay mikaz...isa sa mga idol yan sa ibang bansa pagdating sa SU+vray hehehe....

comment nman po dyan pra m improve!?..
tips?!..

eduardo
CGP Newbie
CGP Newbie

Back to top Go down

Post by mikaztro Sat Dec 12, 2009 8:05 am

arki_vhin wrote:pare...makinig ka lang kay mikaz...isa sa mga idol yan sa ibang bansa pagdating sa SU+vray hehehe....

Pareng Vin, salamat sa papuri pero hindi ako idol, I'm still a student of SU + Vray. Hehehe. Napagiiwanan na nga ako. Kita mo ikaw, naka SU + Max kpa. Someday, susubukan ko din Max pag madami na ako time.

Eduardo, ask Vin about rendering sa SU+Vray+Max, expert na yan sa ganyan. :-)
mikaztro
mikaztro
CGP Newbie
CGP Newbie

Back to top Go down

Post by eduardo Sat Dec 12, 2009 8:57 am

mikaztro wrote:

Pareng Vin, salamat sa papuri pero hindi ako idol, I'm still a student of SU + Vray. Hehehe. Napagiiwanan na nga ako. Kita mo ikaw, naka SU + Max kpa. Someday, susubukan ko din Max pag madami na ako time.

thanks again!?..

Q; pareho lng b ung render image ng VFSU and Max (exterior/interior)?..or mas maganda tlaga ang 3dmax?..

eduardo
CGP Newbie
CGP Newbie

Back to top Go down

Post by mikaztro Sat Dec 12, 2009 9:21 am

eduardo wrote:
mikaztro wrote:

thanks again!?..

Q; pareho lng b ung render image ng VFSU and Max (exterior/interior)?..or mas maganda tlaga ang 3dmax?..

In my honest opinion, mas maganda pa din ang rendering sa Max. Mas madami kasi pwede gawin unlike sa SU na limited especially sa modeling side. But there are those na kahit naka SU + Vray, matindi pa din rendering nila. It's just a matter of style, taste and usage of the software which you think will be best for you. As for me, I'd like to learn Max. Unfortunately, time is not on my side. But for sure, in the near future, I'll probably study Max. By the way, iba din kasi use ng Sketchup and max. For architectural presentations, Sketchup is easier than Max. That's just my opinion lang ha.
mikaztro
mikaztro
CGP Newbie
CGP Newbie

Back to top Go down

Post by mikaztro Sat Dec 12, 2009 9:24 am

I forgot to add...SU is to Max. Vray for Sketchup is same as Vray for Max. Vray is a plug-in so both have same results, I think. Nagkakatalo nalang talaga sa modeling.
mikaztro
mikaztro
CGP Newbie
CGP Newbie

Back to top Go down

Post by ckosio Sat Dec 12, 2009 9:41 am

Pre experiment ang the best and read the manual..halos cover na nia lahat..Glass , try to tweak refract too.. The rest follow mikaztro suggestion..i know this guy making good stuff in asgvis..

ckosio
CGP Apprentice
CGP Apprentice

Number of posts : 303
Registration date : 23/09/2008

Back to top Go down

Post by ckosio Sat Dec 12, 2009 9:46 am

mikaztro wrote:I forgot to add...SU is to Max. Vray for Sketchup is same as Vray for Max. Vray is a plug-in so both have same results, I think. Nagkakatalo nalang talaga sa modeling.

tama ka pre..marami lang options sa vray max..and polygon wise sa max it can handle more than sketchup..but i still do modelling sa SU...

ckosio
CGP Apprentice
CGP Apprentice

Number of posts : 303
Registration date : 23/09/2008

Back to top Go down

Post by nheil29 Sat Dec 12, 2009 9:44 pm

tambay lang dito bro... ul learn more....
ask ko lang ko nka vray na mga material mo mukhang flat pa kac....
baliwala kac settings mo kung nd ka nag add ng vraymat sa mga materials mo...
nheil29
nheil29
CGP Apprentice
CGP Apprentice

Number of posts : 429
Registration date : 04/11/2008

Back to top Go down

Post by eduardo Sat Dec 12, 2009 10:39 pm

nheil29 wrote:tambay lang dito bro... ul learn more....
ask ko lang ko nka vray na mga material mo mukhang flat pa kac....
baliwala kac settings mo kung nd ka nag add ng vraymat sa mga materials mo...

meron n syang vraymat...mlayo lng cguro kay di p mramdamn!?..
vray unmuna ung pinagaaralan ko!?..di ko p mkuha ung tamng setting!?..

eduardo
CGP Newbie
CGP Newbie

Back to top Go down

Post by eduardo Sat Dec 12, 2009 11:10 pm

i mean is vray sun muna ung pinagaaralan ko!

eduardo
CGP Newbie
CGP Newbie

Back to top Go down

Post by ortzak Sun Dec 13, 2009 12:33 am

Nice start..sabi nga nila kaunting tweak at bump nalang sa mat..check the tuts in the su vray section..kumpleto dun lang ako dati nag praktis..goodluck 2thumbsup
ortzak
ortzak
CGP Expert
CGP Expert

Number of posts : 4555
Registration date : 14/01/2009

http://plandesignvisualize.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post by nomeradona Sun Dec 13, 2009 8:25 am

i will go fir higher size ng sun. at the moment 0.6 will really have sharp shadow. try mo 2 or 2.5. tapos lakihan ng kaunto yung shadow subd... kahit 24 pwede na. so kapag naganun ka siempre palitan mo image sampler ng adaptive qmc.. design ito for soft shadows.

yung ground mo baligtad ang face. kaya parang bluish.. so the rest siguro tutukin mo yung materials. tulad ng glass mat mo.
nomeradona
nomeradona
SketchUp Guru
SketchUp Guru

Number of posts : 7293
Registration date : 22/09/2008

https://sites.google.com/site/nomeradona3d/

Back to top Go down

Post by A.K.A. Sun Dec 13, 2009 9:00 am

your title suggest that you are on the wrong thread...
A.K.A.
A.K.A.
CGP Apprentice
CGP Apprentice

Number of posts : 350
Registration date : 25/10/2009

Back to top Go down

Post by eduardo Mon Dec 14, 2009 3:46 am

eto po lastest n render ko!?..

to mikastro, and sir nomer!?

andyan sinama ko po ung bagong setting ng sun!?

suggestions to my rendering (vray for sketchup) Untitl12

suggestions to my rendering (vray for sketchup) Img_6011

comment po ulit!//.hehe

eduardo
CGP Newbie
CGP Newbie

Back to top Go down

Post by mikaztro Mon Dec 14, 2009 4:00 am

eduardo wrote:eto po lastest n render ko!?..

to mikastro, and sir nomer!?

andyan sinama ko po ung bagong setting ng sun!?

suggestions to my rendering (vray for sketchup) Untitl12

suggestions to my rendering (vray for sketchup) Img_6011

comment po ulit!//.hehe

Doing great Ed. Keep it up. Practice makes perfect.

Regards!
mikaztro
mikaztro
CGP Newbie
CGP Newbie

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down