Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kenshin: Bahay Kubo of the Future Design Competition

+5
aldrinv2
jadamat
ortzak
Stryker
Kenshin
9 posters

Go down

Kenshin: Bahay Kubo of the Future Design Competition Empty Kenshin: Bahay Kubo of the Future Design Competition

Post by Kenshin Tue Jun 09, 2009 9:36 am

Good day mga sir, Initial entry ko po, pagtyagaan nyo muna i am still working on details, sana matapos ko. I will explain the concept along the way, Hope you like it. Smile
Kenshin: Bahay Kubo of the Future Design Competition Futurebahaykubo
Good luck to all participants! inuman na
Kenshin
Kenshin
CGP Newbie
CGP Newbie

Number of posts : 46
Registration date : 15/05/2009

Back to top Go down

Kenshin: Bahay Kubo of the Future Design Competition Empty Re: Kenshin: Bahay Kubo of the Future Design Competition

Post by Stryker Tue Jun 09, 2009 7:19 pm

Good Luck sir... Its better late than never sir... nice concept...! thumbsup
Stryker
Stryker
The Architect
The Architect

Number of posts : 1875
Registration date : 12/12/2008

Back to top Go down

Kenshin: Bahay Kubo of the Future Design Competition Empty Re: Kenshin: Bahay Kubo of the Future Design Competition

Post by Kenshin Tue Jun 09, 2009 10:27 pm

The Problem:
Year 2050, The Metropolis is constantly expanding, always pushing every industrial sites outside the city's rim. Those industry includes Energy Generators, Greenhouses, Recycling farms, Manufacturing plants and other auxiliary facilities that serves the Metropolis. This situation creates a demand for a low cost ultra compact shelter to house the workers and their family. The house must be sufficient enough to sustain the occupants basic and common needs, and flexible enough to adopt to different physical condition on where it will be situated.
Further more, an International government agency have decided to ban all mining and excavation of mineral resources on this planet. This leads everyone to look for an alternative resource and, or recycle every scrap materials for their construction needs.
Kenshin
Kenshin
CGP Newbie
CGP Newbie

Back to top Go down

Post by ortzak Thu Jun 11, 2009 12:50 am

Wow nice Entry sir!! I like the Initial Presentation, Futuristic talaga...parang Terminator ang dating hehe...

gdluck
ortzak
ortzak
CGP Expert
CGP Expert

Number of posts : 4555
Registration date : 14/01/2009

http://plandesignvisualize.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post by jadamat Fri Jun 12, 2009 1:01 am

wow,,cool din itong concept mu sir,,,mobile house in the future...
jadamat
jadamat
CGP Apprentice
CGP Apprentice

Number of posts : 400
Registration date : 19/09/2008

Back to top Go down

Post by aldrinv2 Sat Jun 13, 2009 9:09 pm

sir,
nakakasabik naman itong works mo.. baka may update na ito.. good luck..
aldrinv2
aldrinv2
Buzzing Aldrin
Buzzing Aldrin

Number of posts : 2419
Registration date : 18/10/2008

http://www.aldrinvv.carbonmade.com

Back to top Go down

Post by v_wrangler Sat Jun 13, 2009 9:12 pm

Kenshin, this is a nice image. That avatar looks familiar. Which one's the bahay kubo?

Question though, did you made this specifically for this project or is this a freezeframe from a previous work?

I am asking because normally a scale like this would not fit in a short schedule like that of the contest and perhaps we could learn from you on how to work efficiently.
v_wrangler
v_wrangler
CGP Loverboy
CGP Loverboy

Number of posts : 1994
Registration date : 29/03/2009

http://www.maxworksdigital.com

Back to top Go down

Post by cloud20 Sat Jun 13, 2009 9:56 pm

v_wrangler wrote:Kenshin, this is a nice image. That avatar looks familiar. Which one's the bahay kubo?

Question though, did you made this specifically for this project or is this a freezeframe from a previous work?

I am asking because normally a scale like this would not fit in a short schedule like that of the contest and perhaps we could learn from you on how to work efficiently.

I'm really, really hoping that this is not the same Kenshin as that "KenshinvsIchigo" who wreaked havoc at 3dpinoy with his brand of inanity/stupidity. If he is one & the same person, were in for a nauseating ride...
cloud20
cloud20
CGP Senior Citizen
CGP Senior Citizen

Number of posts : 3372
Registration date : 21/09/2008

Back to top Go down

Post by Kenshin Sun Jun 14, 2009 10:44 pm

cloud20 wrote:
v_wrangler wrote:Kenshin, this is a nice image. That avatar looks familiar. Which one's the bahay kubo?

I'm really, really hoping that this is not the same Kenshin as that "KenshinvsIchigo" who wreaked havoc at 3dpinoy with his brand of inanity/stupidity. If he is one & the same person, were in for a nauseating ride...

Sir, this is an original concept specifically for this competition. Siguro mabilis lang ako nakapagconceptualize dahil fresh pa ideas ko for a sustainable house, because of the recent competition na sinalihan ko last February. But that has a totally different requirement. Wag nyo na po tanungin workflow ko ksi problema ko rin paginaatake ako katamaran! Laughing

I don't know the other kenshin you are pertaining, this is one po is the Kenshin who uses the Hitten Mitsurugi Style. I use the same avatar and profile sa Pinoyblender.com, tsaka original artwork din po ung avatar ko.

Sana maisubmit ko maayos entry ko mamaya. pale Wish me luck na lang.
Kenshin
Kenshin
CGP Newbie
CGP Newbie

Back to top Go down

Post by Kenshin Mon Jun 15, 2009 9:23 am

Eto na po final entry ko, hope you like it.
Kenshin: Bahay Kubo of the Future Design Competition Finallayout1
Kenshin: Bahay Kubo of the Future Design Competition Finallayout2
Kenshin: Bahay Kubo of the Future Design Competition Finallayout3
Kenshin
Kenshin
CGP Newbie
CGP Newbie

Back to top Go down

Post by Nico.Patdu Mon Jun 15, 2009 10:00 am

ang lakas ng dating ng entry nyo sir,very functional, good luck po ako'y uuwi na at magsasara na ang internet shop dito Smile
Nico.Patdu
Nico.Patdu
CGP Guru
CGP Guru

Number of posts : 1406
Registration date : 03/11/2008

Back to top Go down

Post by Kenshin Mon Jun 15, 2009 11:04 pm

namby_pamby wrote:ang lakas ng dating ng entry nyo sir,very functional, good luck po ako'y uuwi na at magsasara na ang internet shop dito Smile

Thanks sir, sa appreciation Very Happy

Mukhang mahigpit na judging toh, ang gagaling talaga ng mga pips dito.
Sa wakas pwede na ko uminom mamaya Very Happy bawi na rin ako ng tulog.
Good luck to all, and I hope everyone enjoyed this competition, as much as I did.
inuman na
Kenshin
Kenshin
CGP Newbie
CGP Newbie

Back to top Go down

Post by bokkins Mon Jun 15, 2009 11:07 pm

Good Luck!
bokkins
bokkins
Special Ops
Special Ops

Number of posts : 10369
Registration date : 18/09/2008

Http://bokkins3d.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down