Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

jadamat: bahay kubo of the future_spinning cube( FINAL)

+8
abl_langs
nomeradona
ortzak
Stryker
3DZONE
AUSTRIA
princessjay
jadamat
12 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

jadamat: bahay kubo of the future_spinning cube( FINAL) Empty jadamat: bahay kubo of the future_spinning cube( FINAL)

Post by jadamat Mon May 18, 2009 8:05 am

hi guys,,,makisali na rin ako,,ang saya kasi ng mga posts...update ko lang yung mga sketches but in the meantime my concept is simple lang naman,,,it revolves around the song "bahay kubo",,hehehe,,,i think we all know the song nman...but i don't know if sumbody has already used the song as concept for this competition,,,please inform me right away,..but anyway,,,as my concept for a sustainable design,,such "bahay" should integrate a garden where the inhabitants could plant some vegetables or any crops for personal consumption...like the song says,,"ang halaman doon ay sari-sari" nyahaha,,,kinda funny but i think it has a great implication in self sustainability,, and of-course,,the "spinning cube" idea is reserve na cguro sa final stage ng presentation...other features will be discuss as the work progressess...good luck to everyone,,sana makatapos din ako...first time pa nman akong sumali ng competition ditu... peace man

Last edited by jadamat on Sun Jun 14, 2009 7:36 pm; edited 1 time in total
jadamat
jadamat
CGP Apprentice
CGP Apprentice

Number of posts : 400
Registration date : 19/09/2008

Back to top Go down

jadamat: bahay kubo of the future_spinning cube( FINAL) Empty Re: jadamat: bahay kubo of the future_spinning cube( FINAL)

Post by princessjay Mon May 18, 2009 9:50 am

bai, i know this will be a great design, "spinning cube" ang galing. looking forward for your updates and sure ako ang lalim ng mga design concepts mo dito. parang balik thesis ulit. hehehe

good luck bai, buti naman at hindi ka busy mai time ka pa para sumali sa contest. hehehe... cge bai au2x...

banana
princessjay
princessjay
CGP Apprentice
CGP Apprentice

Number of posts : 511
Registration date : 18/09/2008

http://niloaleo.weebly.com/

Back to top Go down

jadamat: bahay kubo of the future_spinning cube( FINAL) Empty Re: jadamat: bahay kubo of the future_spinning cube( FINAL)

Post by AUSTRIA Mon May 18, 2009 11:29 am

Yan ang mga gusto kong mga concept malalalim....sketch sketch naman diyan kahit kunti lang Crazy_Lion
AUSTRIA
AUSTRIA
CGP Le Corbusier
CGP Le Corbusier

Number of posts : 2422

Back to top Go down

Post by 3DZONE Mon May 18, 2009 12:51 pm

aba ok yan ah, parang code name ko yan ah....see my avatar para may idea na.... 2thumbsup peace man Very Happy
3DZONE
3DZONE
Cube Spinner
Cube Spinner

Number of posts : 3834
Registration date : 20/12/2008

Back to top Go down

Post by Stryker Mon May 18, 2009 6:03 pm

good luck sir... thumbsup
Stryker
Stryker
The Architect
The Architect

Number of posts : 1875
Registration date : 12/12/2008

Back to top Go down

Post by ortzak Tue May 19, 2009 7:28 am

Oi pasilip naman hehe 2thumbsup
ortzak
ortzak
CGP Expert
CGP Expert

Number of posts : 4555
Registration date : 14/01/2009

http://plandesignvisualize.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post by jadamat Sun May 31, 2009 12:29 pm

hello sirs,,,grabeh,,june na,,wala pa akong nagawa...kaya simulan ko nang mag-update ngayun...
sir princessjay,,,bay,huhuhu,,kahuman ba kaha ko ani... Sad

ito pala plans ko...from the name itself,,"bahay kubo",,"cube house" i base my plans with a square,,,and its volume projected as a cube....
jadamat: bahay kubo of the future_spinning cube( FINAL) 1_plan_june_1
and here is the elevation:
jadamat: bahay kubo of the future_spinning cube( FINAL) 2_elev_june_1
i just imagined my wip to be in a real scenerio and i hope this could be entertaining ,,hihihihi,,
well i think that being green to the design must include the overall process from conception to construction,,,therefore i thought of a program for this design to be efficient in the aspect of sustainability,economy,and architecture...sustainabilty and economy in the sense that this bahay is fabricated from the foundation up to roof ,,this bahay includes already an extra space where owners could start a good garden for personal consumption,,it uses green technology to harness energy and should be self sustainable not to rely on any commercial power grids anymore..,even upon delivery the bahay's efficiency as this is foldable from the foundation up to the roof,,, will revolutionize what you think of a bahay as a package for your mama that works in abroad and wanted a bahay kubo for herself..or your lola that is in the us but wants to live in a bahay kubo,,,you give them what is stored for them,,the bahay kubo of the future,,,hihihih...
the plan below projects the joints and parts of the bahay that could be folded..
jadamat: bahay kubo of the future_spinning cube( FINAL) 3_plan_projected_fold_june_1
and comparing the assumed compacted bahay to its final elevation,,,tsk,,tsk,,tskk..you may have to think twice building a fixed bahay...
peace man
jadamat: bahay kubo of the future_spinning cube( FINAL) 4_elev_projected_fold
jadamat
jadamat
CGP Apprentice
CGP Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post by AUSTRIA Sun May 31, 2009 11:09 pm

looks interesting...abangan ko po 3d nito thumbsup
AUSTRIA
AUSTRIA
CGP Le Corbusier
CGP Le Corbusier

Number of posts : 2422

Back to top Go down

Post by nomeradona Sun May 31, 2009 11:43 pm

looks promising.
nomeradona
nomeradona
SketchUp Guru
SketchUp Guru

Number of posts : 7293
Registration date : 22/09/2008

https://sites.google.com/site/nomeradona3d/

Back to top Go down

Post by jadamat Thu Jun 04, 2009 5:18 am

hi guys,,,here are some progress of my entry:
FRONT VIEW:
jadamat: bahay kubo of the future_spinning cube( FINAL) Cam_1_15_deg
jadamat: bahay kubo of the future_spinning cube( FINAL) Cam_1_90_deg_ext
AERIAL:
jadamat: bahay kubo of the future_spinning cube( FINAL) Cam_3_15_deg_ext
jadamat: bahay kubo of the future_spinning cube( FINAL) Cam_3_90_deg_ext
REAR:
jadamat: bahay kubo of the future_spinning cube( FINAL) Cam_2_45_deg_ext
AERIAL:
jadamat: bahay kubo of the future_spinning cube( FINAL) Cam_4_45_deg_ext
one of the striking feature of this design are retractable awnings similar to that of a bahay kubo...well,,next time,,post ko pa any progress ulit,,til'' this will be finished... Smile
jadamat
jadamat
CGP Apprentice
CGP Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post by abl_langs Thu Jun 04, 2009 6:29 am

wow! galing mo son! love the details of the structure, i can feel na ma-aliwalas talaga to sa loob.. keep it up!
abl_langs
abl_langs
CGP Apprentice
CGP Apprentice

Number of posts : 476
Registration date : 08/10/2008

Back to top Go down

Post by Stryker Thu Jun 04, 2009 10:11 am

ayos great modeling ser... tsk tsk tsk
Stryker
Stryker
The Architect
The Architect

Number of posts : 1875
Registration date : 12/12/2008

Back to top Go down

Post by jadamat Thu Jun 04, 2009 6:26 pm

abl_langs wrote:wow! galing mo son! love the details of the structure, i can feel na ma-aliwalas talaga to sa loob.. keep it up!
salamat sir master idol abl_langs,,,kaw ang mas magaling oi...
jadamat
jadamat
CGP Apprentice
CGP Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post by jadamat Thu Jun 04, 2009 6:28 pm

Stryker wrote:ayos great modeling ser... tsk tsk tsk

thank you sir stryker...
jadamat
jadamat
CGP Apprentice
CGP Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post by mEsh_RayZ Thu Jun 04, 2009 9:21 pm

Hi sir jadamat.. i like your concept sir... that's how i imagined it would be... it must be sustainable and would help save energy in the future.. hehe.. hope this will get through.. good luck sir!!! inuman na
mEsh_RayZ
mEsh_RayZ
CGP Newbie
CGP Newbie

Number of posts : 56
Registration date : 03/11/2008

Back to top Go down

Post by skyscraper100 Thu Jun 04, 2009 10:42 pm

ASTIG! ganda ng design, nakakamangha!
skyscraper100
skyscraper100
CGP Guru
CGP Guru

Number of posts : 1487
Registration date : 04/12/2008

Back to top Go down

Post by princessjay Fri Jun 05, 2009 1:38 am

ganda ng concept bai, nag nosebleed ako dun. hehehe. sana matapus yung sa akin, sobrang busy na kasi... huhuhu... good luck bai...
princessjay
princessjay
CGP Apprentice
CGP Apprentice

Number of posts : 511
Registration date : 18/09/2008

http://niloaleo.weebly.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by jadamat Mon Jun 08, 2009 5:00 am

mEsh_RayZ wrote:Hi sir jadamat.. i like your concept sir... that's how i imagined it would be... it must be sustainable and would help save energy in the future.. hehe.. hope this will get through.. good luck sir!!! inuman na

hi mam mesh rayz,,thanks at nagustuhan nyo ang concept ko mam,,,that's right,,sustainable dapat in all the aspect of survival and as i said,,dapat off the grid yung source of energy ng bahay nitu...i-rereveal ko pa lang next time kung what source of power i think should be utilized in the future...thanks mam for dropping by..
jadamat
jadamat
CGP Apprentice
CGP Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post by jadamat Mon Jun 08, 2009 5:01 am

skyscraper100 wrote:ASTIG! ganda ng design, nakakamangha!

thanks sir skyscraper...
jadamat
jadamat
CGP Apprentice
CGP Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post by jadamat Mon Jun 08, 2009 5:04 am

princessjay wrote:ganda ng concept bai, nag nosebleed ako dun. hehehe. sana matapus yung sa akin, sobrang busy na kasi... huhuhu... good luck bai...
bay,,,wahehehe...dli dapat magnosebleed kay maau ka mu-storya ug inenglish...post mu na yang rendering mu oi...gud luck then bai...
jadamat
jadamat
CGP Apprentice
CGP Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post by jadamat Fri Jun 12, 2009 11:49 am

here's another progress..
the main water system:a series of water collectors and purifying containers...
jadamat: bahay kubo of the future_spinning cube( FINAL) Main_water_system_june_11_09
the power system: housed in the plenum space,,this will be the source of energy to power the bahay...
jadamat: bahay kubo of the future_spinning cube( FINAL) Spinning_cube_june_12_09_energy_ext
jadamat
jadamat
CGP Apprentice
CGP Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post by sherender Fri Jun 12, 2009 12:18 pm

Galing!!!! sana makasali pa ako subukan kong makasubmit.........
sherender
sherender
CGP Newbie
CGP Newbie

Number of posts : 19
Registration date : 10/06/2009

Back to top Go down

Post by sherender Fri Jun 12, 2009 12:20 pm

Galing!!!! sana makasali pa ako subukan kong makasubmit.........
sherender
sherender
CGP Newbie
CGP Newbie

Number of posts : 19
Registration date : 10/06/2009

Back to top Go down

Post by ortzak Sat Jun 13, 2009 12:23 am

Nice schemetics bro gdluck
ortzak
ortzak
CGP Expert
CGP Expert

Number of posts : 4555
Registration date : 14/01/2009

http://plandesignvisualize.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post by aldrinv2 Sat Jun 13, 2009 9:07 pm

sir,
Galing nitong post mo.. nagkakaroon ng talga ng buhay.. excited na akong makita final nito.. good luck sir..
aldrinv2
aldrinv2
Buzzing Aldrin
Buzzing Aldrin

Number of posts : 2419
Registration date : 18/10/2008

http://www.aldrinvv.carbonmade.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next