Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

corpsegrinder: Bahay Kubo of the Future Design Competition(Ang Bagong Luma)

+4
jefferson01
Stryker
3DZONE
corpsegrinder
8 posters

Go down

corpsegrinder: Bahay Kubo of the Future Design Competition(Ang Bagong Luma) Empty corpsegrinder: Bahay Kubo of the Future Design Competition(Ang Bagong Luma)

Post by corpsegrinder Sat May 16, 2009 1:44 am

Gud Day mga master.. naisip ko lng knina na mgjoin, for participation and experience na rin sa competition tulad nito. Very Happy

Simple Kubo lng for small family.. Here are some ideas and sketches.. and assuming ganito ung location:
corpsegrinder: Bahay Kubo of the Future Design Competition(Ang Bagong Luma) Mountain-1

corpsegrinder: Bahay Kubo of the Future Design Competition(Ang Bagong Luma) P1160304

I just remebered a foreign lecturer who visited our school. His lecture was about sustainable architecture, and konti lng ung naalala ko.. So i was thinking that rain water from roof will be saved from a small reservoir so that it can be used in times needed, to water plants, crops, etc.. and for toilets and dishwashing...
corpsegrinder: Bahay Kubo of the Future Design Competition(Ang Bagong Luma) P1160303

corpsegrinder: Bahay Kubo of the Future Design Competition(Ang Bagong Luma) P1160302

I was thinking and assuming na malakas ung hangin dito and accordingly, in this case, hillside ung site and mejo mataas, the problem would be ung wind galing sa baba(nakalimutan ko ung term) ay itutulak nya ung roof paakyat.. Unlike sa wind load on low areas..
corpsegrinder: Bahay Kubo of the Future Design Competition(Ang Bagong Luma) P1160301

corpsegrinder: Bahay Kubo of the Future Design Competition(Ang Bagong Luma) Bahaykubo

I will just incorporate basic ideas for a bahay kubo... kumbaga kung hanggang san lng kaya ko..hehe. Update nlng kung my changes.

Problema ko ngaun kung pano irender ng maayos.hehehe. hndi p ako magaling e..
_________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Update:

corpsegrinder: Bahay Kubo of the Future Design Competition(Ang Bagong Luma) Bahaykubo-1

corpsegrinder: Bahay Kubo of the Future Design Competition(Ang Bagong Luma) Bahaykubo2
_________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Update

Conceptual & Schematic Diagrams

corpsegrinder: Bahay Kubo of the Future Design Competition(Ang Bagong Luma) Bahaykubo2d

corpsegrinder: Bahay Kubo of the Future Design Competition(Ang Bagong Luma) Bahaykubo2d2

corpsegrinder: Bahay Kubo of the Future Design Competition(Ang Bagong Luma) Bahaykubosolar-1 corpsegrinder: Bahay Kubo of the Future Design Competition(Ang Bagong Luma) Bahaykubosolar2-1

This diagram is from the internet, I just used this as a reference and I dont need to do details on how these things will work.
corpsegrinder: Bahay Kubo of the Future Design Competition(Ang Bagong Luma) Solar-energy-storage-battery-1

corpsegrinder: Bahay Kubo of the Future Design Competition(Ang Bagong Luma) Bahaykubo2d3

This is an edited diagram. I edited this one to come up with my own version based on my bahay kubo design.. Originally, this diagram has a treatment facility to recycle all water from GREY to BLACK water then to be a potable water.. But in my design, which is just a small house, treatment facility like mentioned will be inappropriate and I was thinking that it will just emit greenhouse gas emmisions which contribute to global warming that then leads to less rainfall...BUT... if time comes that this facility will be really needed, it would be appropriate to function for the entire community not for a single house. And for that facility, that would be another study that i cant do...
corpsegrinder: Bahay Kubo of the Future Design Competition(Ang Bagong Luma) Waterrecycling-2

Strategies:
1. Control storm water / storm water management.
2. Minimization of pavement areas to reduce radiant heat generation.
3. Use of low-flow fixtures, surface irrigation, & water efficient plants to conserve water resource.
4. Use of native or local materials available in the vicinity as much as possible to reduce energy consumption in transportation of materials.
5. Natural daylighting, passive ventilation, and efficient lighting to reduce fossil based energy use.
6. Increase natural ventilation to improve conditions for user's health and comfort.
7. Energy efficient building orientation and configuration to reduce solar heat gain.
8. Proper shading design and insulated roof to reduce heat gain.
9. Roof designed as a thermal chimnney to induce natural cooling & ventilation.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

corpsegrinder: Bahay Kubo of the Future Design Competition(Ang Bagong Luma) Bahaykubofinal6

corpsegrinder: Bahay Kubo of the Future Design Competition(Ang Bagong Luma) Bahaykubofinal5

corpsegrinder: Bahay Kubo of the Future Design Competition(Ang Bagong Luma) Bahaykubofinal4

Last edited by corpsegrinder on Sun Jun 14, 2009 9:08 pm; edited 6 times in total (Reason for editing : update)
corpsegrinder
corpsegrinder
CGP Guru
CGP Guru

Number of posts : 1423
Registration date : 12/02/2009

Back to top Go down

corpsegrinder: Bahay Kubo of the Future Design Competition(Ang Bagong Luma) Empty Re: corpsegrinder: Bahay Kubo of the Future Design Competition(Ang Bagong Luma)

Post by 3DZONE Sat May 16, 2009 1:48 am

wooww...futuristic nga siya...sige bro hintayin namin update mo dito...gudlak 2thumbsup Very Happy
3DZONE
3DZONE
Cube Spinner
Cube Spinner

Number of posts : 3834
Registration date : 20/12/2008

Back to top Go down

corpsegrinder: Bahay Kubo of the Future Design Competition(Ang Bagong Luma) Empty Re: corpsegrinder: Bahay Kubo of the Future Design Competition(Ang Bagong Luma)

Post by Stryker Sat May 16, 2009 7:52 am

good luck sir... brilliant concept... thumbsup
Stryker
Stryker
The Architect
The Architect

Number of posts : 1875
Registration date : 12/12/2008

Back to top Go down

Post by jefferson01 Sun May 17, 2009 3:14 am

nice concept sir ahhh... ganda ng porma.... thumbsup
jefferson01
jefferson01
CGP Apprentice
CGP Apprentice

Number of posts : 475
Registration date : 19/09/2008

Back to top Go down

Post by uwak Sun May 17, 2009 3:19 am

futuristic design...keep 'em coming! thumbsup
uwak
uwak
CGP Guru
CGP Guru

Number of posts : 1339
Registration date : 04/01/2009

http://ravenvillareal.multiply.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Kenshin Sun May 17, 2009 10:44 pm

Good analysis, ok ung louvers sa roof mo, it creates a thermosiphon, where in prevailing winds sucks up hot air from within. Konting details pa, pambato na rin gawa mo.
Kenshin
Kenshin
CGP Newbie
CGP Newbie

Number of posts : 46
Registration date : 15/05/2009

Back to top Go down

Post by corpsegrinder Thu Jun 04, 2009 8:18 pm

UPDATE:

corpsegrinder: Bahay Kubo of the Future Design Competition(Ang Bagong Luma) Bahaykubofinal6

corpsegrinder: Bahay Kubo of the Future Design Competition(Ang Bagong Luma) Bahaykubofinal5

corpsegrinder: Bahay Kubo of the Future Design Competition(Ang Bagong Luma) Bahaykubofinal4
corpsegrinder
corpsegrinder
CGP Guru
CGP Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by corpsegrinder Thu Jun 04, 2009 8:21 pm

@ 3DZONE, stryker, uwak, jefferson01, kenshin - maraming salamat sa comments nyo, ngaun lng ako pasalamat kc mejo nagawa ko nga,at least.hehehe..

Update nlng ako kung meron p pwed gawin pt kung may time p...

Bahala na kau jan sa ser...
tnx CGPinoy sa competition, sa experience. Very Happy
corpsegrinder
corpsegrinder
CGP Guru
CGP Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by rica Fri Jun 05, 2009 8:10 am

ok to ah!!!hmmmmmm
more views pa po sir...ung nkafocus po sna sa house mu....
and meron na po bng interiors 2?
rica
rica
CGP Apprentice
CGP Apprentice

Number of posts : 259
Registration date : 23/05/2009

Back to top Go down

Post by v_wrangler Fri Jun 05, 2009 8:26 am

If you cleanse the water before you drain them away - I'm sure you'll get pogi points from mother nature. I looked around and everyone's busy at self-sustainability - go use that idea! :-)

Compost!
v_wrangler
v_wrangler
CGP Loverboy
CGP Loverboy

Number of posts : 1994
Registration date : 29/03/2009

http://www.maxworksdigital.com

Back to top Go down

Post by corpsegrinder Fri Jun 05, 2009 6:08 pm

v_wrangler wrote:If you cleanse the water before you drain them away - I'm sure you'll get pogi points from mother nature. I looked around and everyone's busy at self-sustainability - go use that idea! :-)

Compost!

hehe sir vertex I'll try to research more and improve these... Thanks for that suggestion.. 2thumbsup
corpsegrinder
corpsegrinder
CGP Guru
CGP Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by corpsegrinder Fri Jun 05, 2009 6:09 pm

rica wrote:ok to ah!!!hmmmmmm
more views pa po sir...ung nkafocus po sna sa house mu....
and meron na po bng interiors 2?

Oo nga mam noh, ok try ko p gumawa pt interiors..tnx Very Happy
corpsegrinder
corpsegrinder
CGP Guru
CGP Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down