Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ted Failon Wife Shooting Rumors

+10
bokkins
skyscraper100
Leslie Adona
callow_arki28
gardo
dpyxl
ERICK
eyecon01
kurdaps!
denz_arki2008
14 posters

:: General :: Tambayan

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Ted Failon Wife Shooting Rumors Empty Ted Failon Wife Shooting Rumors

Post by denz_arki2008 Wed Apr 15, 2009 11:45 pm

SUSPECT BA SYA?

ano sa tingin nyo?

TV Patrol World news anchor and veteran broadcast journalist Ted Failon’s wife was shot in the head by still unidentified suspects inside their house in Tierra Pura in Tandang Sora, Quezon City today. Trinidad Arteche Etong, 44, was declared brain-dead by physicians at the New Era Hospital after sustaining a bullet wound in her right temple.The slug went through the side of her head, according to police reports.

ABS-CBN, Ted Failon’s home network issued this official statement to the media: “We appeal to everyone to please respect the privacy of Mr.Ted Failon and his family. His wife is fighting for her life.” This is after reports came out that the couple were involved in a “shooting incident.” Apparently the statement was made before the latest report that Ms. Thelma Etong is now brain-dead. Ted Failon’s real name is Mario Teodoro Failon Etong.

Rumors then spread like wildfire through the net and text messages that Mr. Ted Failon had something to do with the incident. As of presstime, TV Patrol World is now broadcasting on air with nary a word about the Ted Failon and his wife shooting incident. Meanwhile, it’s rival early evening news program, 24 Oras, featured the incident prominently albeit with still sketchy details.

UPDATE 2: TV Patrol World eventually covered the story and gave important details which basically shows that Ted Failon’s wife committed suicide, based on the letter found in their household. The Quezon City SOCO Police meanwhile said they are not yet ruling the shooting of the wife of television news anchor Ted Failon as a suicide despite the discovery of an apparent suicide note because of “inconsistencies in the statements” of Ted Failon.

Also, Ted Failon reportedly told police that the alleged suicide note was received by him last night when his wife left with her sister. They also noticed that although the entry wound was on Mrs. Failon’s left temple, the .380 caliber pistol she was shot with was on her right side. Police also observed that there are no bullet markings where a slug could have ricocheted in the bathroom, the alleged scene of the incident.

Ted Failon on his part issued this statement:

“Hindi ko na tinapos and aking programa sa dzMM kaninang umaga matapos kong makausap and aking asawa sa telepono. Kaya umuwi ako kaagad at natagpuan kong nakakandado ang pinto ng banyo. Pinabuksan ko ang pinto at natagpuan ko and aking asawa na duguan kung kaya’t itinakbo ko sya kaagad sa ospital [I did not finish my program at dzMM this morning after I spoke to my wife. So I went home immediately and found the door of the bathroom locked. I had the door opened and I found my wife bloody which is why I rushed her immediately to the hospital.”

The police are also suspicious why the said incident was not reported immediately. They also said that upon reaching Failon’s house, they discovered that the scene of the incident had already been cleaned by the househelp, which he said could constitute a violation of Presidential Decree 1829, or obstruction of justice. The househelp, Glen and Frida, claimed no one had ordered them to clean the site.

Witnesses in the New Era Hospital saw Failon leaving the hospital emergency room around 1 p.m. in a bloodied polo shirt and wearing a surgical mask to avoid identification by policemen and reporters posted outside. He then left on a blue Pajero with plate number NPE-293.

The gardener of a neighbor of Failon’s said that before noon, he saw the broadcaster in a bloodied shirt as he was about to board the Pajero in his garage with another woman crying. But he did not see Failon’s wife.

UPDATE 3: Ted Failon has undergone a paraffin test, an archaic way to determine if a person has fired a gun recently. Ted is also set to be arrested anytime soon for Obstruction of Justice because of the cleanup of the alleged crime scene before the police could even get to the scene of the crime
denz_arki2008
denz_arki2008
Punk Zappa
Punk Zappa

Number of posts : 1346
Registration date : 23/09/2008

Back to top Go down

Ted Failon Wife Shooting Rumors Empty Re: Ted Failon Wife Shooting Rumors

Post by kurdaps! Wed Apr 15, 2009 11:54 pm

Too early to tell... Rolling Eyes

Still following the news.... study
kurdaps!
kurdaps!
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Number of posts : 5060
Registration date : 18/09/2008

http://www.sherwinboston.com

Back to top Go down

Post by denz_arki2008 Wed Apr 15, 2009 11:55 pm

kurdaps! wrote:Too early to tell... Rolling Eyes

pareho tayo sir ......

inaabangan ko rin ......
denz_arki2008
denz_arki2008
Punk Zappa
Punk Zappa

Back to top Go down

Post by denz_arki2008 Wed Apr 15, 2009 11:59 pm

na browse ko lang tong site na to.......
halos lahat ng nagcocomment against kay ted failon......
http://getitfromboy.net/ted-failon-wife/
denz_arki2008
denz_arki2008
Punk Zappa
Punk Zappa

Back to top Go down

Post by eyecon01 Thu Apr 16, 2009 12:10 am

interview kay ted:

http://housewifeatwork.blogspot.com/2009/04/ted-failon-wife-shooting-incident.html
eyecon01
eyecon01
CGP MatPinter
CGP MatPinter

Number of posts : 657
Registration date : 26/12/2008

http://ericdmatte.com

Back to top Go down

Post by ERICK Thu Apr 16, 2009 1:46 am

whewww... grabe...
ERICK
ERICK
CGP Dark Horse
CGP Dark Horse

Number of posts : 3907

http://www.ericktorio.tk http://www.coroflot.com/ericktorio

Back to top Go down

Post by dpyxl Thu Apr 16, 2009 3:40 am

daming plot holes ng story nila kaya automatic na suspect silang lahat sa bahay.. the only one that can tell the real story is now brain dead..

all i know Ted Failon is in big shite now.. hopefully his mother studio wont cover up the truth..

ironically, the one's who should be telling the headlines, is now the big news..

dpyxl
CGP Apprentice
CGP Apprentice

Number of posts : 577
Registration date : 16/10/2008

Back to top Go down

Post by kurdaps! Thu Apr 16, 2009 5:06 am

UPDATE:

>>>Failon's sis-in-law says she saw Trina write 'sorry' note<<<
kurdaps!
kurdaps!
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by kurdaps! Thu Apr 16, 2009 7:17 am

UPDATE:

>>>Ted Failon's wife dies<<<

Sad
kurdaps!
kurdaps!
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by dpyxl Thu Apr 16, 2009 7:34 am

so simple yet so tragic..

reason why some people have their doubts about this case... the video coverage by his home network looks like edited to mask out..

dpyxl
CGP Apprentice
CGP Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post by gardo Thu Apr 16, 2009 7:52 am

denz_arki2008 wrote:SUSPECT BA SYA?

ano sa tingin nyo?

TV Patrol World news anchor and veteran broadcast journalist Ted Failon’s wife was shot in the head by still unidentified suspects inside their house in Tierra Pura in Tandang Sora, Quezon City today. Trinidad Arteche Etong, 44, was declared brain-dead by physicians at the New Era Hospital after sustaining a bullet wound in her right temple.The slug went through the side of her head, according to police reports.

ABS-CBN, Ted Failon’s home network issued this official statement to the media: “We appeal to everyone to please respect the privacy of Mr.Ted Failon and his family. His wife is fighting for her life.” This is after reports came out that the couple were involved in a “shooting incident.” Apparently the statement was made before the latest report that Ms. Thelma Etong is now brain-dead. Ted Failon’s real name is Mario Teodoro Failon Etong.

Rumors then spread like wildfire through the net and text messages that Mr. Ted Failon had something to do with the incident. As of presstime, TV Patrol World is now broadcasting on air with nary a word about the Ted Failon and his wife shooting incident. Meanwhile, it’s rival early evening news program, 24 Oras, featured the incident prominently albeit with still sketchy details.

UPDATE 2: TV Patrol World eventually covered the story and gave important details which basically shows that Ted Failon’s wife committed suicide, based on the letter found in their household. The Quezon City SOCO Police meanwhile said they are not yet ruling the shooting of the wife of television news anchor Ted Failon as a suicide despite the discovery of an apparent suicide note because of “inconsistencies in the statements” of Ted Failon.

Also, Ted Failon reportedly told police that the alleged suicide note was received by him last night when his wife left with her sister. They also noticed that although the entry wound was on Mrs. Failon’s left temple, the .380 caliber pistol she was shot with was on her right side. Police also observed that there are no bullet markings where a slug could have ricocheted in the bathroom, the alleged scene of the incident.

Ted Failon on his part issued this statement:

“Hindi ko na tinapos and aking programa sa dzMM kaninang umaga matapos kong makausap and aking asawa sa telepono. Kaya umuwi ako kaagad at natagpuan kong nakakandado ang pinto ng banyo. Pinabuksan ko ang pinto at natagpuan ko and aking asawa na duguan kung kaya’t itinakbo ko sya kaagad sa ospital [I did not finish my program at dzMM this morning after I spoke to my wife. So I went home immediately and found the door of the bathroom locked. I had the door opened and I found my wife bloody which is why I rushed her immediately to the hospital.”

The police are also suspicious why the said incident was not reported immediately. They also said that upon reaching Failon’s house, they discovered that the scene of the incident had already been cleaned by the househelp, which he said could constitute a violation of Presidential Decree 1829, or obstruction of justice. The househelp, Glen and Frida, claimed no one had ordered them to clean the site.

Witnesses in the New Era Hospital saw Failon leaving the hospital emergency room around 1 p.m. in a bloodied polo shirt and wearing a surgical mask to avoid identification by policemen and reporters posted outside. He then left on a blue Pajero with plate number NPE-293.

The gardener of a neighbor of Failon’s said that before noon, he saw the broadcaster in a bloodied shirt as he was about to board the Pajero in his garage with another woman crying. But he did not see Failon’s wife.

UPDATE 3: Ted Failon has undergone a paraffin test, an archaic way to determine if a person has fired a gun recently. Ted is also set to be arrested anytime soon for Obstruction of Justice because of the cleanup of the alleged crime scene before the police could even get to the scene of the crime

oo kuya sa tingin ko suspek talaga sya dun palang sa lokasyon ng baril nakakaduda na kasi sa kaliwang kamay ginamit yung baril tapos napunta bigla sa bandang kanang sahig nung mahulog, at saka kaduda duda din yung nilinis ng mga alila yung crime scene parang may sabwatan na
gardo
gardo
CGP Newbie
CGP Newbie

Number of posts : 89
Registration date : 02/04/2009

Back to top Go down

Post by callow_arki28 Thu Apr 16, 2009 9:47 am

kurdaps! wrote:Too early to tell... Rolling Eyes

tama si sir, suspek pa lang naman, hindi naman ibig sabihin guilty na sya sa nangyari, mangingibabaw din ang katotohanan, pero ang hindi ko lang gusto kung bakit kailangan pang gawing exclusive sa abscbn yung mga informasyon sa imbestigasyon.
callow_arki28
callow_arki28
CGP Apprentice
CGP Apprentice

Number of posts : 440
Registration date : 27/02/2009

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 17, 2009 4:43 am

why would ted kill his wife in the first place???

feeling ko .. suicide dapat yan... kaso siguro mey nakakita.. kaya nakielam ..kaya ayun .. nabaril sya sa brain..

un interview sa sister in law.. puro ANO ang sagot... ano ba un.. hindi malinaw.
it could also be the sister ... parang.. hindi malinaw ang statement nya .. mashadong magulo..

Back to top Go down

Post by Leslie Adona Fri Apr 17, 2009 6:25 am

KettleRenderer wrote:why would ted kill his wife in the first place???

feeling ko .. suicide dapat yan... kaso siguro mey nakakita.. kaya nakielam ..kaya ayun .. nabaril sya sa brain..

un interview sa sister in law.. puro ANO ang sagot... ano ba un.. hindi malinaw.
it could also be the sister ... parang.. hindi malinaw ang statement nya .. mashadong magulo..

Hahaha eh ako rin naguluhan sa sagot mo eh.... Very Happy ...

For me i think suicide talaga and masyado lang naging controbersyal feeling ko nga merong galit kay Ted..kasi masyadong nagiging Over acting ang mga police..ang dami namang ganyan pero wala silang paki at di malutas lutas. At ito naman na ang sabi talaga ng family is nagpakamatay yun ang di nila tinatantanan...at pinaghuhuli lahat kinasuhan at piniplit na umamin na sila pumatay..ay ang gulo nga..hehehe.. Rolling Eyes
Leslie Adona
Leslie Adona
Prinsesa
Prinsesa

Number of posts : 734
Registration date : 13/10/2008

Back to top Go down

Post by callow_arki28 Fri Apr 17, 2009 7:15 am

hay.... grabe na tung topic na to kahit sa office hehehehe....hindi ako against kay ted, at hindi pa ako naniniwala na suicide nga yun,dahil maaga pa, pero sana masagot na ang tanong nang malinaw at nakakakumbinse, kase makakapagisip ka rin talaga kung bakit nilinis ang crime scene, ginalaw mga ibedensya, hindi nireport agad, bkit hindi tugma ang mga pahayag ng mga suspect, ano kaya ang motibo talaga sa trahedyang yun?..... abangan... Smile
callow_arki28
callow_arki28
CGP Apprentice
CGP Apprentice

Number of posts : 440
Registration date : 27/02/2009

Back to top Go down

Post by skyscraper100 Fri Apr 17, 2009 7:18 am

oo nga po linis na linis na, wala nang makitang ebidensya, kahit daw patak ng dugo sa bahay wala ne eh
skyscraper100
skyscraper100
CGP Guru
CGP Guru

Number of posts : 1487
Registration date : 04/12/2008

Back to top Go down

Post by kurdaps! Mon Apr 20, 2009 3:16 am

Etong death most likely suicide, says forensic expert

as of 04/20/2009 1:43 PM

A forensic expert on Monday said Trinidad "Trina" Etong, wife of ABS-CBN broadcaster Ted Failon, most likely committed suicide based on findings on her autopsy.

Erwin Erfe, a professor of forensic medicine from the Ateneo de Manila University, said he and Dr. Jake Ortiz of the Scene of the Crime Operatives found three significant findings after conducting the autopsy on Etong's body last Friday. He said he performed the autopsy as an independent forensic consultant upon Failon's request.

Erfe said the autopsy revealed two gunshot wounds on Etong, which are the entry wound on the right temple and the exit wound on her left.

He said further examination of Etong's skull showed the contusion collar on the entry wound is uniformly level. The contusion collar is the wound caused by the bullet trajectory to the human body.

"The contusion collar is very significant because it is the bruise made by the entry of the bullet. This is very significant because her contusion collar was very uniform. What this means is that the gun used was directly perpendicular [to Etong' s head.] Pantay na pantay. This shows that it is most likely a suicide," he said in a radio dzMM.

"In my professional opinion, this is most likely a suicide rather than a homicide," he added.

He said the findings most likely ruled out allegations that Failon shot his wife last Wednesday.

"If you look at the height of Ted Failon, which is aound 5' 10", and she is 5'2" and if he did shoot her, the contusion collar would not be like this. It would be slight larger on top," he said.

He said the autopsy showed small fractures inside Etong's skull, which were caused by the bullet. "This was not caused by any blunt force. Hindi punukpok," he said.

He said Etong's body had no other injuries or bruises, which are the usual signs of a struggle.

Failon said he found his wife unconscious at their Tierra Pura home last Wednesday morning and quickly rushed her to hospital where she died last Thursday.

Police have not ruled the possibility of foul play in Etong's death despite interviews by Etong's friends and family that she had been contemplating suicide.

The Quezon City Police District (QCPD) said it will focus on the results of forensic examination to determine if Etong's death was indeed a case of suicide. The police have yet to issue a statement on the SOCO's findings on Etong's death.
kurdaps!
kurdaps!
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by denz_arki2008 Tue Apr 21, 2009 1:21 am

sir kurdaps...

thanks for the update......
denz_arki2008
denz_arki2008
Punk Zappa
Punk Zappa

Back to top Go down

Post by dpyxl Tue Apr 21, 2009 1:42 am

i doubt pantay na pantay yung tragectory ng bullet..

imagine holding the gun that "precise straight angle", you'll hand and arms will certainly bend, add to the weight of the gun and the length of trina's arms, btw. she's only 5'2.. now, think about that.. try it with a toy handgun and see it for your self..

i dont want to be a CSI agent, but this case is epic "Fail-on"..

the moment they clean the entire crime scene, the blood stains on the cars, and the details of when and where they found the gun away from the body.. now the media is try to clean the entire scenario and make a sympathy call for the so-called victims.. abs-cbn sucks big time about their bias reports, the police force may become harsh when they "invite" the relatives for the report, which is a standard operating procedures, oh, i forgot did the media forgot how the relatives resist the arrest when they are summoned? And all this political circus and palabok this case been headline through for the entire week, even linking it to the edsa shooting last months is a total no brainer for the abs-cbn... don't generalize all the QCPD is on vendetta on Ted Failon, this is lame excuse they're trying to setup here...

just don't forget the motives, how a simple financial problem comes to a very doubtful tragic end..

Last edited by dpyxl on Tue Apr 21, 2009 2:03 am; edited 1 time in total

dpyxl
CGP Apprentice
CGP Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post by bokkins Tue Apr 21, 2009 1:59 am

Ang gulo na ng case na to. Kawawa naman sila. Lalo na si Trina or si Ted. or ang PAU...

Both GMA and ABS CBN have the same content/news, so wala ng bias sa tingin ko.

It's Failon/ABS CBN vs QCPD now. Hilarious. That's showbiznezz!!!
bokkins
bokkins
Special Ops
Special Ops

Number of posts : 10369

Http://bokkins3d.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by darwinzzkie Tue Apr 21, 2009 2:18 am

simple lang naman sagut dyan eh.
SHOWBIZ!! peace man

nagpapaapekto kayo sa SHOWBIZ?

Laughing

papaikotin lang kayo ng mga yan lets just wait for the result mahirap mag comment .for me kasi kahit gaanu pa kalinis yung crime scene meron at meron parin naman silang ibang option para masolve yung problem. or either my naiwan parin dun na evidence kung talaga lang pinatay sya. peace man

ang mali kasi ng qcpd they take it personally obviously.
sabagay its their chance para makaganti sa bad reports sa kanila ni failon.
darwinzzkie
darwinzzkie
Guwapingz
Guwapingz

Number of posts : 649
Registration date : 18/02/2009

Back to top Go down

Post by dpyxl Tue Apr 21, 2009 2:21 am

Me, I'm just not buying the report we see and heard now in sicko tv, specially a network who's trying to protect their ass from this another front act dark comedy.. all this mindcontrol, edited crap been doing it for years to make sure all things is in their aces, to make what's good for the family's business, makes a simple filipino in a square box where they want it, when they want it.. godlike.

is there anyone watching CSI or even a freaking episode of Cops, it enough a testament that this case an epic fail.. Showbiz, Politics and last the drama, what can we ask for..

dpyxl
CGP Apprentice
CGP Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post by AUSTRIA Tue Apr 21, 2009 2:37 am

darwinzzkie wrote:simple lang naman sagut dyan eh.
SHOWBIZ!! peace man

nagpapaapekto kayo sa SHOWBIZ?

Laughing

papaikotin lang kayo ng mga yan lets just wait for the result mahirap mag comment .for me kasi kahit gaanu pa kalinis yung crime scene meron at meron parin naman silang ibang option para masolve yung problem. or either my naiwan parin dun na evidence kung talaga lang pinatay sya. peace man

ang mali kasi ng qcpd they take it personally obviously.
sabagay its their chance para makaganti sa bad reports sa kanila ni failon.

Tama ka masyado nga nila pini personal....gumaganti nga sila kc di b ABS CBN ang nagpalabas ng video nila...Obtruction of Justice daw ang ginwang paghuli s pamilya ni Ted...kung di m alam ang batas kawawa ka..Pwede mong hulihin ang tao kpag on the spot mong nhuli n nililinis ang crime that is Obstruction of Justice eh smantalang tpos ng linisin.Oo pwede mong kasuhan thats fine for me mali nmn tlga ang linisin m agad ang crime scene eh parang criminal nilang hinuli eh suspect p lng nmn...Pero ayon nmn kay Ted kaya nila nilinis ang crime kc ayaw ata ipakita s anak nya kc nbanggit nya n wag paakyatin ung anak nya...grabe n tlga s pinas...
AUSTRIA
AUSTRIA
CGP Le Corbusier
CGP Le Corbusier

Number of posts : 2422
Registration date : 19/09/2008

Back to top Go down

Post by bokkins Tue Apr 21, 2009 2:56 am

dpyxl wrote:is there anyone watching CSI or even a freaking episode of Cops, it enough a testament that this case an epic fail.. Showbiz, Politics and last the drama, what can we ask for..

Meron tayo nyan bro.. SOCO... hahaha. The most comedic investigative "edited reality" show I've seen. Lalo na yung boses ni gus abelgas. it's "so cooohh" as how he pronounces it. Laughing
bokkins
bokkins
Special Ops
Special Ops

Number of posts : 10369

Http://bokkins3d.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by dpyxl Tue Apr 21, 2009 3:10 am

Tama ka masyado nga nila pini personal....gumaganti nga sila kc di b ABS CBN ang nagpalabas ng video nila..

that's unfair to the police force sir, that's only a speculation without factual truth about the case, in other words, tsimis lang para lumaki yung issue.. huwag natin isali yung mga bagay na light years ang pagitan sa issue.. unfair sa ibang taong may ginagawa ang trabaho.. ibang kaso kasi yan..

Obtruction of Justice daw ang ginwang paghuli s pamilya ni Ted...kung di m alam ang batas kawawa ka..Pwede mong hulihin ang tao kpag on the spot mong nhuli n nililinis ang crime that is Obstruction of Justice eh smantalang tpos ng linisin.Oo pwede mong kasuhan thats fine for me mali nmn tlga ang linisin m agad ang crime scene eh parang criminal nilang hinuli eh suspect p lng nmn...Pero ayon nmn kay Ted kaya nila nilinis ang crime kc ayaw ata ipakita s anak nya kc nbanggit nya n wag paakyatin ung anak nya...grabe n tlga s pinas...

tampering ng crime scene ginawa nila, try mo sabihin sa korte yan ganyan alibi para magtawanan tayo lahat... hehe, ayaw ipakita sa anak?, sir pwede mo naman buhatin yung bata at ilayo sa crime scene.. kung naiihi yung bata or gustong maligo, madami naman silang banyo siguro..

.. kung sa US nangyari to, for sure kahit may-ari ng bahay na hindi involve sa case is hindi makakapasok sa crime scene..

Last edited by dpyxl on Tue Apr 21, 2009 3:22 am; edited 1 time in total

dpyxl
CGP Apprentice
CGP Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next