Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ted Failon Wife Shooting Rumors

+10
bokkins
skyscraper100
Leslie Adona
callow_arki28
gardo
dpyxl
ERICK
eyecon01
kurdaps!
denz_arki2008
14 posters

:: General :: Tambayan

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Ted Failon Wife Shooting Rumors - Page 2 Empty Ted Failon Wife Shooting Rumors

Post by denz_arki2008 Wed Apr 15, 2009 11:45 pm

First topic message reminder :

SUSPECT BA SYA?

ano sa tingin nyo?

TV Patrol World news anchor and veteran broadcast journalist Ted Failon’s wife was shot in the head by still unidentified suspects inside their house in Tierra Pura in Tandang Sora, Quezon City today. Trinidad Arteche Etong, 44, was declared brain-dead by physicians at the New Era Hospital after sustaining a bullet wound in her right temple.The slug went through the side of her head, according to police reports.

ABS-CBN, Ted Failon’s home network issued this official statement to the media: “We appeal to everyone to please respect the privacy of Mr.Ted Failon and his family. His wife is fighting for her life.” This is after reports came out that the couple were involved in a “shooting incident.” Apparently the statement was made before the latest report that Ms. Thelma Etong is now brain-dead. Ted Failon’s real name is Mario Teodoro Failon Etong.

Rumors then spread like wildfire through the net and text messages that Mr. Ted Failon had something to do with the incident. As of presstime, TV Patrol World is now broadcasting on air with nary a word about the Ted Failon and his wife shooting incident. Meanwhile, it’s rival early evening news program, 24 Oras, featured the incident prominently albeit with still sketchy details.

UPDATE 2: TV Patrol World eventually covered the story and gave important details which basically shows that Ted Failon’s wife committed suicide, based on the letter found in their household. The Quezon City SOCO Police meanwhile said they are not yet ruling the shooting of the wife of television news anchor Ted Failon as a suicide despite the discovery of an apparent suicide note because of “inconsistencies in the statements” of Ted Failon.

Also, Ted Failon reportedly told police that the alleged suicide note was received by him last night when his wife left with her sister. They also noticed that although the entry wound was on Mrs. Failon’s left temple, the .380 caliber pistol she was shot with was on her right side. Police also observed that there are no bullet markings where a slug could have ricocheted in the bathroom, the alleged scene of the incident.

Ted Failon on his part issued this statement:

“Hindi ko na tinapos and aking programa sa dzMM kaninang umaga matapos kong makausap and aking asawa sa telepono. Kaya umuwi ako kaagad at natagpuan kong nakakandado ang pinto ng banyo. Pinabuksan ko ang pinto at natagpuan ko and aking asawa na duguan kung kaya’t itinakbo ko sya kaagad sa ospital [I did not finish my program at dzMM this morning after I spoke to my wife. So I went home immediately and found the door of the bathroom locked. I had the door opened and I found my wife bloody which is why I rushed her immediately to the hospital.”

The police are also suspicious why the said incident was not reported immediately. They also said that upon reaching Failon’s house, they discovered that the scene of the incident had already been cleaned by the househelp, which he said could constitute a violation of Presidential Decree 1829, or obstruction of justice. The househelp, Glen and Frida, claimed no one had ordered them to clean the site.

Witnesses in the New Era Hospital saw Failon leaving the hospital emergency room around 1 p.m. in a bloodied polo shirt and wearing a surgical mask to avoid identification by policemen and reporters posted outside. He then left on a blue Pajero with plate number NPE-293.

The gardener of a neighbor of Failon’s said that before noon, he saw the broadcaster in a bloodied shirt as he was about to board the Pajero in his garage with another woman crying. But he did not see Failon’s wife.

UPDATE 3: Ted Failon has undergone a paraffin test, an archaic way to determine if a person has fired a gun recently. Ted is also set to be arrested anytime soon for Obstruction of Justice because of the cleanup of the alleged crime scene before the police could even get to the scene of the crime
denz_arki2008
denz_arki2008
Punk Zappa
Punk Zappa

Number of posts : 1346
Registration date : 23/09/2008

Back to top Go down

Ted Failon Wife Shooting Rumors - Page 2 Empty Re: Ted Failon Wife Shooting Rumors

Post by dpyxl Tue Apr 21, 2009 3:10 am

Tama ka masyado nga nila pini personal....gumaganti nga sila kc di b ABS CBN ang nagpalabas ng video nila..

that's unfair to the police force sir, that's only a speculation without factual truth about the case, in other words, tsimis lang para lumaki yung issue.. huwag natin isali yung mga bagay na light years ang pagitan sa issue.. unfair sa ibang taong may ginagawa ang trabaho.. ibang kaso kasi yan..

Obtruction of Justice daw ang ginwang paghuli s pamilya ni Ted...kung di m alam ang batas kawawa ka..Pwede mong hulihin ang tao kpag on the spot mong nhuli n nililinis ang crime that is Obstruction of Justice eh smantalang tpos ng linisin.Oo pwede mong kasuhan thats fine for me mali nmn tlga ang linisin m agad ang crime scene eh parang criminal nilang hinuli eh suspect p lng nmn...Pero ayon nmn kay Ted kaya nila nilinis ang crime kc ayaw ata ipakita s anak nya kc nbanggit nya n wag paakyatin ung anak nya...grabe n tlga s pinas...

tampering ng crime scene ginawa nila, try mo sabihin sa korte yan ganyan alibi para magtawanan tayo lahat... hehe, ayaw ipakita sa anak?, sir pwede mo naman buhatin yung bata at ilayo sa crime scene.. kung naiihi yung bata or gustong maligo, madami naman silang banyo siguro..

.. kung sa US nangyari to, for sure kahit may-ari ng bahay na hindi involve sa case is hindi makakapasok sa crime scene..

Last edited by dpyxl on Tue Apr 21, 2009 3:22 am; edited 1 time in total

dpyxl
CGP Apprentice
CGP Apprentice

Number of posts : 577
Registration date : 16/10/2008

Back to top Go down

Ted Failon Wife Shooting Rumors - Page 2 Empty Re: Ted Failon Wife Shooting Rumors

Post by dpyxl Tue Apr 21, 2009 3:18 am

kung di m alam ang batas kawawa ka
yup, there is no excuse sa batas, ignorance is one..

Last edited by kurdaps! on Tue Apr 21, 2009 4:13 am; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : edit: double post, my bad)

dpyxl
CGP Apprentice
CGP Apprentice

Number of posts : 577
Registration date : 16/10/2008

Back to top Go down

Post by darwinzzkie Tue Apr 21, 2009 4:25 am

kanya kanyang opinion talaga yan.
but in the end the result of NBI investigation will clarify things out. Very Happy
lets just hope for the fair investigation.
darwinzzkie
darwinzzkie
Guwapingz
Guwapingz

Number of posts : 649
Registration date : 18/02/2009

Back to top Go down

Post by AUSTRIA Tue Apr 21, 2009 4:40 am

Last edited by AUSTRIA on Tue Apr 21, 2009 6:21 am; edited 3 times in total
AUSTRIA
AUSTRIA
CGP Le Corbusier
CGP Le Corbusier

Number of posts : 2422
Registration date : 19/09/2008

Back to top Go down

Post by cloud20 Tue Apr 21, 2009 4:43 am

On topic; this Failon case will get messier in the following days... Malapit na election eh...
cloud20
cloud20
CGP Senior Citizen
CGP Senior Citizen

Number of posts : 3372
Registration date : 21/09/2008

Back to top Go down

Post by render master Tue Apr 21, 2009 4:54 am

hayyy... ayan tuloy nalocked na, hayaan muna nating mag-election. 2thumbsup
render master
render master
Game Master
Game Master

Number of posts : 3274
Registration date : 27/09/2008

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2