Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Nomeradona's Paintings_updated 16april11

+28
pepedahepe
harrytouch
rangalua
Aeonoel
mEejan
m | 9 z
bizkong
archichard
moothe
inneridea
celes
Modoler
marcelinoiii
ishae_clanx
logikpixel
Gunther_08
bongskeigle
mammoo_03
jhames joe albert infante
Butz_Arki
torvicz
nyop
leeeeeeeee
wyncg
novice
dickie_ilagan
bokkins
nomeradona
32 posters

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Nomeradona's Paintings_updated 16april11 - Page 4 Empty Nomeradona's Paintings_updated 16april11

Post by nomeradona Sat Oct 18, 2008 9:49 am

First topic message reminder :

share ko lang yung mga paintings ko.

Nomeradona's Paintings_updated 16april11 - Page 4 Hidden-feeling

Hidden Feeling

Nomeradona's Paintings_updated 16april11 - Page 4 March2011-029

scent of a woman

Nomeradona's Paintings_updated 16april11 - Page 4 DSC_0496

Nomeradona's Paintings_updated 16april11 - Page 4 Motherandchildpy6

Nomeradona's Paintings_updated 16april11 - Page 4 Vietnameseseries1rb3

Nomeradona's Paintings_updated 16april11 - Page 4 Dsc06219zd5

Nomeradona's Paintings_updated 16april11 - Page 4 DongNAt
seller.. mixed media on canvass

Nomeradona's Paintings_updated 16april11 - Page 4 LightingportraitinStudio447
self portrait.. mixed media on canvass

Nomeradona's Paintings_updated 16april11 - Page 4 LightingportraitinStudio448
longing _action paiting in 5 minutes - acrylic on canvass

Last edited by nomeradona on Fri Apr 15, 2011 9:12 pm; edited 9 times in total
nomeradona
nomeradona
SketchUp Guru
SketchUp Guru

Number of posts : 7293
Registration date : 22/09/2008

https://sites.google.com/site/nomeradona3d/

Back to top Go down

Nomeradona's Paintings_updated 16april11 - Page 4 Empty Re: Nomeradona's Paintings_updated 16april11

Post by mEejan Wed Nov 18, 2009 9:32 am

wow sir noms ang galing,mapa saan paman linya maganda at magaling ang art mo sir, cg man o kamay..hehe.
nakwento nga kayo ni arch salas, magaling daw kayo sa visual techniques noon pa.ehe. 2thumbsup

mEejan
CGP Guru
CGP Guru

Number of posts : 1149
Registration date : 30/05/2009

Back to top Go down

Nomeradona's Paintings_updated 16april11 - Page 4 Empty Re: Nomeradona's Paintings_updated 16april11

Post by nomeradona Wed Nov 18, 2009 6:15 pm

mEejan wrote:wow sir noms ang galing,mapa saan paman linya maganda at magaling ang art mo sir, cg man o kamay..hehe.
nakwento nga kayo ni arch salas, magaling daw kayo sa visual techniques noon pa.ehe. 2thumbsup
are you talking of arian salas or edgar salas.
nomeradona
nomeradona
SketchUp Guru
SketchUp Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by mEejan Wed Nov 18, 2009 6:28 pm

nomeradona wrote:
mEejan wrote:wow sir noms ang galing,mapa saan paman linya maganda at magaling ang art mo sir, cg man o kamay..hehe.
are you talking of arian salas or edgar salas.

edgar salas po, design instructor ko po siya ngayon sir nomz, Very Happy
mEejan
mEejan
CGP Guru
CGP Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by nomeradona Wed Nov 18, 2009 6:35 pm

your bless, magaling yan at creative, a very good piano player and galing din sa traditional media.. palagi kaming sumasali nun sa mga contest. Unfortunately he always win hahahaha.
nomeradona
nomeradona
SketchUp Guru
SketchUp Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by mEejan Wed Nov 18, 2009 6:52 pm

nomeradona wrote:your bless, magaling yan at creative, a very good piano player and galing din sa traditional media.. palagi kaming sumasali nun sa mga contest. Unfortunately he always win hahahaha.

oo nga sir, he has some art works that he showed us, last year when he was our visual tech instructor.ehe. stricto nga lang.hehe..at nag3d narin yata sya ngayon, nasabi ko sakanya na uuwi kayo ngayon december sir.hehe. 2thumbsup
mEejan
mEejan
CGP Guru
CGP Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by nomeradona Wed Nov 18, 2009 7:05 pm

sabihin mo pasyal dito...
nomeradona
nomeradona
SketchUp Guru
SketchUp Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by Aeonoel Thu Dec 03, 2009 9:31 am

Visual art, to sum up is subjective, really depends on how one sees it. Sometimes it adds more depth on how one feels its content or relevance regardless of what "ism" it belongs. So this is how I say of what I see on your works, my point of view ( I may be wrong or right). I think you rather develop your style to have a savvy of distinction of a style that is your own. I see this of what you tried to develop (those images with a stylized proportions), and I think that style is where you should start from as a springboard and not try to venture with other genre of style like portraiture that tries hard to be realistic. I don't see your stylized rendition in your portraits. Picasso, who is the father of cubism also painted portraits, but he didn't painted it in a realistic style but rather he still injects his cubism on them. Van Gogh, with his swirling bold impasto strokes in his sunflowers and fields did portraits too, yet you can still see his same strokes on it without mimicking a realistic style. These artists are consistent in how they interpret any subject with their own distinct style. I tend to get confused with your images, I don't see coherence of one style...like it tends to be commercialized, or like you want to please all critics who have their own individual likings of styles. The result would be that the pieces becomes mere decorative works. It becomes spaghetti, or smorgasbord or something. I like your style only if you concentrate on one genre...like how Picasso did, or Van Gogh, or Michaelangelo that one commenter here have compared you to *ugh! that's sacrilege to the divine genius!*(correction to the guy who compared you to Michaelangelo, and not Michael angelo, is not a painter, but is known more as a sculptor in his innate own right, though he dabbles with paints and knows how to paint well). You can easily recognize their works even without their signatures. That's what I meant, VISUAL SIGNATURE. That's what you lack.

Aeonoel

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 03/12/2009

Back to top Go down

Post by nomeradona Mon Dec 07, 2009 6:56 am

thank aeonoel for your critique.. indeed i must say in the last years of paintings, im still in an evolution period ... finding a personal style and prefernce.. i moved from realism to cubism, distortion of human forms to combining 3d software and traditional painiting together...

I must say, I did not have an intention for this collection to please my critics, nor to approach art with commercialization as objective.. I did things what i please myself actually... the representations that you could see in this thread were actually the direct result of such development. you can see different genre, different style and there would be the lack of coherence because such work were done in a span period of time, where the process of visual signature is on its process.

to just give a context, i could briefly categorized my work in to 4 sections. and these sections will show you the development

1. the exploration period.. a lot pf representation can be seen here from 1990 to about 2006
2. the action painting.. 15- 30 minutes paintings, which i often enjoyed but the style that i like
3. the digital/traditional combo, a style that evolved with my liking with both digital world and traditional art
4. the stretched Vietnamese ladies which i briefly settled for the past year.

I am now dwelling with this style which were actually began after doing the elongated sculptures based on Giaciometti's touch. such elongation has impacted me so much but done it with vietnamese ladies plus filipino touch (using alibata as part of the paintings). While lingering with such style, because of my personality, i still somewhat prefer to move from one approach, one genre, one theme to another. Honestly, I hate being on a box, being on one place or doing stuff again and again. but i prefer experimenting and my delight is always with discovery. Because of this there is again and again a danger of not finding that Visual signature.. but i guess so be it.... for me doing art is about Discovery...

on one hand, is it not also natural for artist to do that too. Picasso, Monet, Van Gogh and others moved from one style or genre to another genre... Henri Matisse did moved from one genre to another and he has been criticised from doing that.. unitl he ended up in cutting figures.. critiques wanted him to stay with fauvism, his trademark, but his on going evolution has led him to what he thought as personal expression. Funny Picasso in his last years moved out from Cubism.

anyway thanks bro for your input, I appreciate your comments. thumbsup
nomeradona
nomeradona
SketchUp Guru
SketchUp Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by rangalua Mon Dec 07, 2009 7:31 am

By experimenting those types, you already created your own style, like the color pallete you are using, the brush strokes, and the materials and techniques, Keep Inspring Us 2thumbsup
rangalua
rangalua
CGP Guru
CGP Guru

Number of posts : 1865
Registration date : 25/07/2009

http://rangaluastudio.carbonmade.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by nomeradona Mon Dec 07, 2009 7:57 am

rangalua wrote:By experimenting those types, you already created your own style, like the color pallete you are using, the brush strokes, and the materials and techniques, Keep Inspring Us Nomeradona's Paintings_updated 16april11 - Page 4 808695

absolutely right rangalua! i think a lot of us iare still in incubation period. "the evolution of our distinct style", which aenoel is talking. He is right..that an artist must have a distinct visual signature, a signature were one can be known by it... and i do beleive, this will indeed follow once we approach art in its core... on the other hand, a distinct signature could not be develop immediatelly, it's a process and it involves experimentation, exploration, risk taking and inventiveness.. so the final thing is keep on doing..and keep going.. that style definitely will come out.. and even when artists have already known with their styles, they dont stop there, rather they find other ways, other approaches.. and i beleive that is the true spirit of artist.

I also seen artists bounded by such distinctive style, becuse their art were sold, they dwelt on it and they kept doing it, because that is the style the public wanted. so on one side their style has bounded them to progress further. thanks that Piet Mondrian did not follow such. if he did, his reknown plasticism signature wont be there.
nomeradona
nomeradona
SketchUp Guru
SketchUp Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by rangalua Mon Dec 07, 2009 8:39 am

Agreed, its a challenge...it's our way of expression so there's no end to it
rangalua
rangalua
CGP Guru
CGP Guru

Number of posts : 1865
Registration date : 25/07/2009

http://rangaluastudio.carbonmade.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by harrytouch Tue Nov 16, 2010 2:18 pm

WOW!!! WALA AKO MASABI SA MGA WORK MO SIR! ANG GALING MO MARKANG MARKA SA MGA PAINTINGS MO ANG KAHUSAYAN MO.....NICE WORK GOOD LUCK! Nomeradona's Paintings_updated 16april11 - Page 4 808695
harrytouch
harrytouch
CGP Newbie
CGP Newbie

Number of posts : 37
Registration date : 08/11/2010

Back to top Go down

Post by nomeradona Mon Mar 07, 2011 3:49 am

im in the mood of painting again. Of course I like women as my subject. In this series, I want to explore different layering techniques using both subtractive and additive process. I used here different media such as: cloth, gesso, sand, pva glue, chinese ink, acrylic paints, oil paints, spray paints, gel medium and bitumen. I also used xylene and acetone to subtract areas in order to created textural effects. The process is a bit complicated and I think I will document in on my next painting.

the painting
IMG_0103

detail
IMG_0104
nomeradona
nomeradona
SketchUp Guru
SketchUp Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by pepedahepe Mon Mar 07, 2011 4:01 am

true blue artist talaga master nomer!impressive set of work!
pepedahepe
pepedahepe
CGP Newbie
CGP Newbie

Number of posts : 152
Registration date : 29/06/2010

http://www.coroflot.com/pepitokarpyo

Back to top Go down

Post by lukdoberder Mon Mar 07, 2011 7:19 am

you sir haz talentS! Nomeradona's Paintings_updated 16april11 - Page 4 808695
lukdoberder
lukdoberder
CGP Newbie
CGP Newbie

Number of posts : 117
Registration date : 14/01/2010

Back to top Go down

Post by nomeradona Tue Mar 08, 2011 2:41 am

thanks guyz. i think i will dwell momentarily with this approach.
nomeradona
nomeradona
SketchUp Guru
SketchUp Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by nomeradona Wed Mar 09, 2011 3:13 am

I finished this one today. The title is Hidden Feeling

Mixed-media: house paint, plaster bandages, sand, pva glue, spray paint, acrylic paint, oil paint, bitumen, chinese ink, gel medium and gesso on canvas. The process is basically additive and subtractive using chemicals like acetone, xylene and turpentine.

Nomeradona's Paintings_updated 16april11 - Page 4 Hidden-feeling
nomeradona
nomeradona
SketchUp Guru
SketchUp Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by nomeradona Wed Mar 23, 2011 3:30 am

another paintings

Nomeradona's Paintings_updated 16april11 - Page 4 March2011-029

detail1
Nomeradona's Paintings_updated 16april11 - Page 4 March2011-031

detail2
Nomeradona's Paintings_updated 16april11 - Page 4 March2011-032
nomeradona
nomeradona
SketchUp Guru
SketchUp Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by nomeradona Thu Apr 14, 2011 6:47 am

Reserved, Polite and Hardworking

Nomeradona's Paintings_updated 16april11 - Page 4 5552696780_d46218497a_z
nomeradona
nomeradona
SketchUp Guru
SketchUp Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by nomeradona Thu Apr 14, 2011 7:02 am

"Lupang Hinirang" The lyrics had been written in alibata script

Lupang Hinirang

"Do not judge your brother"
The whole passage was written in alibata.
A famous rebuke by Jesus with regards to Food.

Do not Judge
nomeradona
nomeradona
SketchUp Guru
SketchUp Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by nomeradona Thu Apr 14, 2011 7:03 am

Ang Pagbabata

pagbabata

Filipina and Koreana

Pilipina
nomeradona
nomeradona
SketchUp Guru
SketchUp Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by nomeradona Thu Apr 14, 2011 7:04 am

Malagung dalaga

malagung dalaga
nomeradona
nomeradona
SketchUp Guru
SketchUp Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by zdesign Thu Apr 14, 2011 7:22 am

nice collection sir....pwede ko ba gamitin ang mga obra mo sa mga interior scene ko hehehehe.
zdesign
zdesign
CGP Expert
CGP Expert

Number of posts : 3768
Registration date : 09/12/2009

https://zdesigninfo.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by nomeradona Thu Apr 14, 2011 10:25 am

sure..basta may watermark.. hehehehe. hindi!! ok dude.
nomeradona
nomeradona
SketchUp Guru
SketchUp Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by zdesign Tue Feb 07, 2012 12:25 am

sir ano nga ba material yong pinangsulat mo sa alibata script?
zdesign
zdesign
CGP Expert
CGP Expert

Number of posts : 3768
Registration date : 09/12/2009

https://zdesigninfo.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by reimhedz Tue Feb 07, 2012 1:00 am

inspiring sir nomer!Nomeradona's Paintings_updated 16april11 - Page 4 808695
reimhedz
reimhedz
CGP Guru
CGP Guru

Number of posts : 1406
Registration date : 20/05/2010

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum