Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Music + Architecture Thesis; any insights?

3 posters

Go down

Music + Architecture Thesis; any insights? Empty Music + Architecture Thesis; any insights?

Post by nikovski Mon Sep 21, 2015 7:54 pm

Hi!

I would like to know what you guys think about an OPM Complex to promote and develop the local music scene.

Familiar ba? Kasi sa school ko, this would be the first. Approved na siya, pero I need back-up options.

My second option is a Community for Filipino Musicians. still the idea of OPM pero mas focused sa artist development sa filipino musicians and their exposure. 

Isa pang option is a Mobile Music Studio para madala anywhere. lol

As a musician din kasi, ung idea of promoting and exposing filipino musicians is significant lalo na dito kasi madaming trends that contribute to the loss of appreciation for local music.

any insights? known sources? suggestions? 

thank you so much!

nikovski

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 21/09/2015

Back to top Go down

Music + Architecture Thesis; any insights? Empty Re: Music + Architecture Thesis; any insights?

Post by bokkins Wed Sep 23, 2015 6:04 pm

Maganda ang mga pinresent mong ideas. Pero ideas palang sila as of now sa nakikita ko. Ano ang mga strategies na gagawin mo at ano ang ultimate purpose nito. Set ka ng long term at short term goals siguro. At dapat concrete goals. 

Also, ano ba ang gusto mong gawin? gathering place or museum, school, etc. Hindi kasi clear sa statement mo kung ano ang purpose. Dapat clear ang purpose at ang significance nito sa bayan. good luck!
bokkins
bokkins
Special Ops
Special Ops

Number of posts : 10369
Registration date : 18/09/2008

Http://bokkins3d.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Music + Architecture Thesis; any insights? Empty Re: Music + Architecture Thesis; any insights?

Post by Jay2x Wed Sep 23, 2015 7:53 pm

malawak ang tinahak mong ideya patungkol sa industriya ng musika .if considering ang mga tanong sayong sarili at tanong ng mga jury. kanya kanya ang taste naten at paniniwala. if they insist on the feasibilty of this and sustainability kaya mo bang ma solution ang nag hihinalong industriya ng opm? how about our own identity of music and musical instruments will that affect your architectural identity approach on your design?what will be the environmental impact of your buildings?

i think wala akong kasagutan sa tanong mo .i can give you my own question for you to research and build your own idea and solutions.
Jay2x
Jay2x
CGP Apprentice
CGP Apprentice

Number of posts : 743
Registration date : 09/11/2008

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down