Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Proposed IT-based business complex

Go down

Proposed IT-based business complex Empty Proposed IT-based business complex

Post by JianLim Wed Jul 09, 2014 12:07 am

Greetings!

May approved proposal is business complex, ang nasa utak ko po kasi is like technohub of UP-AYALA. Ang site ko po is Antipolo. the problem is, yung lugar po is hindi pa po masyado developed, pero yung site na yun is chosen by the city planning of Antipolo and I wanted to defend the site kahit di pa developed masyado developed yung lugar which is kinda ironic kasi business complex nga. I consulted one of my professors, she said that if I wanted to defend the site, I need to look for the long term projects ng Antipolo, lalo na sa lugar na katatayuan ng site ko, these long term project would serve daw as my proof na yung location and its adjacent areas would soon be developed. I need your insights about this. Gusto ko na po talaga ipaglaban yung site e, and yung city planning na mismo yung pumili, worried lang ako na iquestion skn ng jury bakit ako nagtayo sa undeveloped na lugar,

BTW. the site is along Marikina Infanta Road aka Marcos Highway. Ok yung access nya, may water and electricity na din. Smile I'm looking forward to know your insights, thanks. God Bless   thumbsup

JianLim

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 08/07/2014

Back to top Go down