Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CG artist or Animator Courses

2 posters

Go down

CG artist or Animator Courses Empty CG artist or Animator Courses

Post by YabsLalala Sat Dec 28, 2013 6:03 am

Good Day po. Im a 3rd year High School Student. Wanting to be a CG Artist or Animator. Gusto ko lng po sana magtanong kung anong mga courses ang pwede ko pagpilian or dapat ko kunin sa College and kung saang school availble yung courses. As much as possible hindi yung masyado expensive. And what programs or skills should I learn? Thank you.

YabsLalala
CGP Newbie
CGP Newbie

Number of posts : 9
Registration date : 23/12/2013

Back to top Go down

CG artist or Animator Courses Empty A Suggestion

Post by jamezsor Thu Mar 27, 2014 10:02 pm

Sadly, yung mga matututunan mo sa mga "school" na nag-ooffer ng courses at the moment, ay hindi gaano beneficial.
Magbabayad ka ng mahal but at the end of the course, halos introduction lang ang napulot mo.
Para mapilitan ka mag-enroll ulit
Karamihan sa mga kasama natin dito na malalim na ang kaalaman, as far as I know, ay self-taught.

I am suggesting this solution, not because I claim to be a master of the trade, but because I assume na ang goal mo dito is to earn money and at the same time do the thing you love.

Instead of paying for 8k-10k worth of beginner's course, buy a second hand core 2 duo with 2 gb of RAM. Ang secret ng mastery ay constant practice. When inspiration hits you, may access ka agad sa PC. You also have limitless amount of tutorials on the net. You need to be determined and resourceful.

I'm not sure kung ino-offer na ito sa TESDA. Worth checking kasi sigurado mura yun.

Good luck kid.
jamezsor
jamezsor
CGP Newbie
CGP Newbie

Number of posts : 59
Registration date : 09/08/2009

http://www.jamezsor.com

Back to top Go down