Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

3D Modeling Outsourcing To The Philippines

Go down

What is a fair wage for mid level 3d modeler in the Philippines?

3D Modeling Outsourcing To The Philippines Vote_lcap9%3D Modeling Outsourcing To The Philippines Vote_rcap 9% 
[ 1 ]
3D Modeling Outsourcing To The Philippines Vote_lcap27%3D Modeling Outsourcing To The Philippines Vote_rcap 27% 
[ 3 ]
3D Modeling Outsourcing To The Philippines Vote_lcap18%3D Modeling Outsourcing To The Philippines Vote_rcap 18% 
[ 2 ]
3D Modeling Outsourcing To The Philippines Vote_lcap0%3D Modeling Outsourcing To The Philippines Vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
3D Modeling Outsourcing To The Philippines Vote_lcap45%3D Modeling Outsourcing To The Philippines Vote_rcap 45% 
[ 5 ]

Total Votes : 11

Poll closed

3D Modeling Outsourcing To The Philippines Empty 3D Modeling Outsourcing To The Philippines

Post by jeffreyianwilson Mon Sep 10, 2012 11:48 am

Hello,

My name is Jeffrey Wilson and I live in Los Angeles, California. I am interested in setting up a small studio in Manila or Antique to support several visual effects companies in the U.S. Skill sets required would primarily be hard surface and architectural modeling.

The VFX industry here is in a pinch, studios are constantly trying to save money and as a result I am looking for able bodied 3d modelers interested in working in the film/television and games industry.

What I need is a general idea of what a fair wage is over there. The plan is to hire 1-3 modelers full time and another 4-6 part-time.

Thanks,
Jeffrey Wilson

jeffreyianwilson

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 10/09/2012

Back to top Go down