Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

my ARCHITECTURAL THESIS project 2009

+27
Johnybegood
Jay2x
blas diaz
enjoy8OGART
xxdarcxx
vamp_lestat
AUSTRIA
jadamat
cubi_o:
reggie0711
ytsejeffx
mammoo_03
kurdaps!
basky07
jay3design
Butz_Arki
drew
cloud20
Nico.Patdu
Muggz
jenaro
dpyxl
silvercrown
dickie_ilagan
bokkins
blackmaled
Enegsomar
31 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

my ARCHITECTURAL THESIS project 2009 Empty my ARCHITECTURAL THESIS project 2009

Post by Enegsomar Sat Feb 07, 2009 6:55 pm

Welcome CGPinoy, This is my Thesis Project, entitled "PARKOUR WORLD", traceurs' playground. you can play the attached video below for more ideas about parkour.
Unfortunately my jurors gave me 3.0 here. pero most importantly nakapasa na kaya masaya nako!. bwahehehe! I used 3dsmax 2008, vray, photoshop cs3 for image stitching. 1 month project pla. makakapagparty na sa wakas! inuman na

my ARCHITECTURAL THESIS project 2009 Exteriorperspective-1

my ARCHITECTURAL THESIS project 2009 Coveredgymandtemple

my ARCHITECTURAL THESIS project 2009 Sportsbuildingelevation

wait for more shots ng project ko, ang lalaki kasi eh, im still reducing the image size.
Enegsomar
Enegsomar
CGP Newbie
CGP Newbie

Number of posts : 27
Registration date : 30/12/2008

Back to top Go down

my ARCHITECTURAL THESIS project 2009 Empty Re: my ARCHITECTURAL THESIS project 2009

Post by blackmaled Sat Feb 07, 2009 7:16 pm

Shocked laking project nito. ..good job sir. . .3d poba lahat ito or both using 3d&2d images? . welcome po dito sa CGP. . .. hippie
blackmaled
blackmaled
CGP Apprentice
CGP Apprentice

Number of posts : 430
Registration date : 04/12/2008

Back to top Go down

my ARCHITECTURAL THESIS project 2009 Empty Re: my ARCHITECTURAL THESIS project 2009

Post by bokkins Sat Feb 07, 2009 7:30 pm

Minsan naisip ko, parang ang sarap magdiscuss ng thesis dito. pro im sure maraming mag-object. anyway. explain ko nalang some other time.

Welcome to cgp bro. I like the idea of this thesis. maganda din ang rendering. pro para sakin, questionable pa ang effect nito so far. more of ano ang benefit sa bayan or sa enviroment kasi ang naiisip ko palagi pag thesis. something that will help everyone. I like this thesis because it is well thought of in terms of parkour. but what can parkour do? sports, health, discipline? but the sport is very risky. the acceptance is very slim as of the moment. kaya siguro hindi favorable sa mga jury. but anyway. this is a good basis to those who want to continue the study. I commend your courage to take on to this kind of thesis. keep it up bro. ito na ang simula ng iyong career as an architect. mabuhay ka. 2thumbsup
bokkins
bokkins
Special Ops
Special Ops

Number of posts : 10369
Registration date : 18/09/2008

Http://bokkins3d.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Enegsomar Sat Feb 07, 2009 7:56 pm

blackmaled wrote:Shocked laking project nito. ..good job sir. . .3d poba lahat ito or both using 3d&2d images? . welcome po dito sa CGP. . .. hippie

tnx po sa appreciation. Surprised yup 3d objects po lhat except dun sa mga tao which is png images, i used vray proxy pra hindi mabigat, actually bumigat parin. tnx ulit. Very Happy
Enegsomar
Enegsomar
CGP Newbie
CGP Newbie

Back to top Go down

Post by Enegsomar Sat Feb 07, 2009 8:00 pm

bokkins wrote:Minsan naisip ko, parang ang sarap magdiscuss ng thesis dito. pro im sure maraming mag-object. anyway. explain ko nalang some other time.

Welcome to cgp bro. I like the idea of this thesis. maganda din ang rendering. pro para sakin, questionable pa ang effect nito so far. more of ano ang benefit sa bayan or sa enviroment kasi ang naiisip ko palagi pag thesis. something that will help everyone. I like this thesis because it is well thought of in terms of parkour. but what can parkour do? sports, health, discipline? but the sport is very risky. the acceptance is very slim as of the moment. kaya siguro hindi favorable sa mga jury. but anyway. this is a good basis to those who want to continue the study. I commend your courage to take on to this kind of thesis. keep it up bro. ito na ang simula ng iyong career as an architect. mabuhay ka. 2thumbsup

tnx po sir bokkins, actually at first, book palang laking conflict na about sa proposal, but then i tried discovering a lot of things about parkour, their philosophy, the history, the distinction between parkour and free running, etc. and it actually change my perception about the discipline. the use is actually not for the traceurs showing off but for somehow has a deeper meaning. yup, tinira din ako sir bokkins sa safety but more on the site talaga ako natira. hahaha. btw tnx nalang din sa compliments nyo po sir bokkins!! salamat salamat po!!

Last edited by Enegsomar on Sun Feb 08, 2009 11:11 pm; edited 1 time in total
Enegsomar
Enegsomar
CGP Newbie
CGP Newbie

Back to top Go down

Post by dickie_ilagan Sat Feb 07, 2009 8:23 pm

welcome to cgp environment, brother
overall looks pretty done well... did u do this alone..???
if not, hope you can include your teammates if any...

i second to bokkins, the area is a little off for those kind of hobbist style
and pretty "DANGEROUS" as well... hhhhmmmmm..

congrats for defending your thesis
post more

Very Happy Smile
dickie_ilagan
dickie_ilagan
CGP Expert
CGP Expert

Number of posts : 2093

http://dickieilagan.multiply.com

Back to top Go down

Post by bokkins Sat Feb 07, 2009 8:29 pm

that's good. sana mashare mo din sa amin ang mga discoveries mo, I have a very shallow understanding on the sport, pro nung bata ako, i used to climb trees. di ako natatakot, until lumabas na nga itong idea ng parkour, I want to do it again. its like freedom from everything that wraps around you. Smile
bokkins
bokkins
Special Ops
Special Ops

Back to top Go down

Post by silvercrown Sat Feb 07, 2009 10:48 pm

i agree bro, hirap i-defend netong thesis mo, practicality, environmental impact and parkour is not very popular yet in the country that it needs this much resources and attention... i wonder paano mo pinanindigan ang mga eto sa mga jurors mo hahaha... tapang mo bro, i admire you for that... im sure you've convince them pasado e! Congrats bro! buttrock
I like your presentation and incorporating "green design" in your structure... solar cells, lots of trees and vegetation 2thumbsup
silvercrown
silvercrown
CGP Apprentice
CGP Apprentice

Number of posts : 981
Registration date : 05/11/2008

Back to top Go down

Post by dpyxl Sun Feb 08, 2009 2:58 am

imho, a parkour artist will not like this, they are looking for random trials.. usual space we see from everday life, they can make it complicated or make it to the extreme limit of humans, some will say there are completely nuts.. they will not use this project for over and over again.. they will not rent a pre-made obstacle because what they really want are simple urban space for a adrenalin boost rush.. because they are urban dwellers, they are urban ninjas tongue

imho, even a simple ledge or a high jump will be enough for them, beside sa return of investment, talo ka na dyan.. lucky you convince the jury, pero sa akin.. alam muna sagot ko..

anyway, render wise your good to go..

dpyxl
CGP Apprentice
CGP Apprentice

Number of posts : 577
Registration date : 16/10/2008

Back to top Go down

Post by jenaro Sun Feb 08, 2009 3:22 am

imho, a parkour artist will not like this, they are looking for random trials.. usual space we see from everday life, they can make it complicated or make it to the extreme limit of humans, some will say there are completely nuts.. they will not use this project for over and over again.. they will not rent a pre-made obstacle because what they really want are simple urban space for a adrenalin boost rush.. because they are urban dwellers, they are urban ninjas

imho, even a simple ledge or a high jump will be enough for them, beside sa return of investment, talo ka na dyan.. lucky you convince the jury, pero sa akin.. alam muna sagot ko..

tama kayo sir!pero nice for doing what you want...dahil in the really world once in a life time mo lang ito magagawa...medyo sugal itong thesis mo pero what impt is you did what you really want!in my student yrs i dont care sa grade and i dont believe in grading system.basta nagagawa ko ung gusto ko at happy ako duon un ang mahalaga...make the most of it kasi may mga bagay sa school na duon mo lang pede magawa at mapakita....welcome to the real world!
jenaro
jenaro
Peter Pran
Peter Pran

Number of posts : 3132
Registration date : 22/01/2009

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 08, 2009 3:28 am

3.0??Cant believe they gave you 3.0 here.For me this is great.Design and rendering as well.Cant justify lang cguro how you deliver it.But presentation wise im not going to hesitate to give you 1.5 minimum. Great job here and congrats..Keep posting. thumbsup

Back to top Go down

Post by Muggz Sun Feb 08, 2009 6:02 am

MAGALING ANG DESIGN PRESENTATION,,,TAAS KAMAY KO,,KAHIT AKO DI KAYA YAN,,,YUN NGA LANG,,,
KUNG CROSS-TRAINED ATHLETE AKO,,,BAT KAILANGAN KO PA MAG RENT O MAG BAYAD PARA ME TAKBUHAN AKO,,,PARANG ISYU NG SKATE PARK YAN,,E
STREET SPORT KASI YAN,,, KAYA MEJO HIRAP DING I DEPENSA YAN,,,

NANGYARI NARIN SAMIN YAN,,,ALAM KO RIN ANG PAKIRAMDAM,,HEHEKAYA PAYO KO NALANG(PALAKASAN NALANG NG DIBDIB YAN SA DEPEND) GUDLUCK BRO,,,
Muggz
Muggz
CGP Guru
CGP Guru

Number of posts : 1569
Registration date : 03/02/2009

Back to top Go down

Post by Nico.Patdu Sun Feb 08, 2009 7:06 am

galing ah, nakakuha ako ng idea sayo sir pati mga elev mo naka render hehe, keep it up sir 2thumbsup
Nico.Patdu
Nico.Patdu
CGP Guru
CGP Guru

Number of posts : 1406
Registration date : 03/11/2008

Back to top Go down

Post by cloud20 Sun Feb 08, 2009 7:20 am

parkour brouhaha aside, this looks absolutely great designwise & presentationwise... i remember way back nung panahon namin... manual lahat... wish we had the means to present like this back in our days... 2thumbsup for you sir...
cloud20
cloud20
CGP Senior Citizen
CGP Senior Citizen

Number of posts : 3372
Registration date : 21/09/2008

Back to top Go down

Post by bokkins Sun Feb 08, 2009 7:53 am

Looking at it again. ito ang naisip ko.

Ang laki ng potential mo to be one of the best. In terms of landing a good job, wala ka magiging problema. Magaling ka bro. 2thumbsup

@cloud20: Balak ko magmasteral, para magamit ko din ang 3d sa thesis ko dun. haha. buttrock
bokkins
bokkins
Special Ops
Special Ops

Back to top Go down

Post by drew Sun Feb 08, 2009 12:08 pm

3.0??? minalas ka lang sa jury!! pang outstanding to!!!
drew
drew
CGP Newbie
CGP Newbie

Number of posts : 31
Registration date : 11/11/2008

Back to top Go down

Post by Enegsomar Sun Feb 08, 2009 12:36 pm

[quote="dickie_ilagan"]welcome to cgp environment, brother
overall looks pretty done well... did u do this alone..???
if not, hope you can include your teammates if any...

i second to bokkins, the area is a little off for those kind of hobbist style
and pretty "DANGEROUS" as well... hhhhmmmmm..

congrats for defending your thesis
post more

thank you po sir and yes sir, lone ranger po ako nyan together with my kabayo (pc) hehe. nangayayat nga po ako actually..

pale ngayon babawi ako sa pagkain haha, actually marami po akong new technology na iapply for safety purposes, for instances yung mga shed, which is made of pvc coated flexible fabric that works like a tramp. and yung mga finishes ko, crumb rubber cya, medyo malambot and marami pang imbentong technology para makaiwas sakuna. nasolutionan ko naman po yung mga problem concerning parkour. ang naging problem po talaga is yung site ko, which is under special development, hindi ko masyadong nacertify sa munisipyo. hehe (kulang papeles). and one of the jurors nga pala is the dean kaya badtrip din ako. huhuhuu pero tnx po talaga nagustuhan nyu... Very Happy salamat po ulit sir!!
Enegsomar
Enegsomar
CGP Newbie
CGP Newbie

Back to top Go down

Post by Enegsomar Sun Feb 08, 2009 1:04 pm

bokkins wrote:that's good. sana mashare mo din sa amin ang mga discoveries mo, I have a very shallow understanding on the sport, pro nung bata ako, i used to climb trees. di ako natatakot, until lumabas na nga itong idea ng parkour, I want to do it again. its like freedom from everything that wraps around you. Smile

exactly po sir bokkins! its the freedom from everything that wraps around you.. Very true po. Iadd ko lang din po, the interesting part about parkour is actually the way a traceur see things through life. In relation to that, one of my favorite quote from a traceur legend said that: If you succeed in an obstacle in parkour, you will also succeed in life. honestly I dont do parkour po sir bokkins, but somehow I believe in their philosophy. the way they see life in a very good way, the way they believe in their capacity, the way they believe in their selves. Ang galing po kasi ng passion nila talaga kaya sobrang naging interesado ako dito sa project na ito po. Kaso tama po kayo, at the back of my head, nandun parin yung misunderstanding about parkour between sa mga jury. pero salamat sa panginoon nadefend ko naman! Sobrang dami din kasing binagsak samin ngayun sa ust grabe!! para kaming buhanging binibistay!! unggoy
Enegsomar
Enegsomar
CGP Newbie
CGP Newbie

Back to top Go down

Post by Enegsomar Sun Feb 08, 2009 1:24 pm

silvercrown wrote:i agree bro, hirap i-defend netong thesis mo, practicality, environmental impact and parkour is not very popular yet in the country that it needs this much resources and attention... i wonder paano mo pinanindigan ang mga eto sa mga jurors mo hahaha... tapang mo bro, i admire you for that... im sure you've convince them pasado e! Congrats bro! buttrock
I like your presentation and incorporating "green design" in your structure... solar cells, lots of trees and vegetation 2thumbsup

I agree din po sa sinabi nyo, pero parkour is starting to spread around the country, meron na tayong parkour philippines, meron din philippine free runners, and some other na maliliit na org.. oo nga po eh, sobrang mamamatay na ko sa kaba habang nagdedefend ng thesis ko, peron ngayon sobrang ok na, nakakatulog na ng maayos. tnx po sa appreciation bout the use of green architecture, kaylangan po kasing iimplement talga eh. tnx po sir silvercrown talaga, sobrang saya2 ko na po talaga nakapasa ako sa isa sa mga pinakakinatatakutan ko. hehehe

Last edited by Enegsomar on Sun Feb 08, 2009 1:48 pm; edited 1 time in total
Enegsomar
Enegsomar
CGP Newbie
CGP Newbie

Back to top Go down

Post by Enegsomar Sun Feb 08, 2009 1:35 pm

jenaro wrote:imho, a parkour artist will not like this, they are looking for random trials.. usual space we see from everday life, they can make it complicated or make it to the extreme limit of humans, some will say there are completely nuts.. they will not use this project for over and over again.. they will not rent a pre-made obstacle because what they really want are simple urban space for a adrenalin boost rush.. because they are urban dwellers, they are urban ninjas

tama kayo sir!pero nice for doing what you want...dahil in the really world once in a life time mo lang ito magagawa...medyo sugal itong thesis mo pero what impt is you did what you really want!in my student yrs i dont care sa grade and i dont believe in grading system.basta nagagawa ko ung gusto ko at happy ako duon un ang mahalaga...make the most of it kasi may mga bagay sa school na duon mo lang pede magawa at mapakita....welcome to the real world!

I super agree po sa inyo ser dpyxl and ser jenaro. traceurs will probably somehow disagree on the proposal, but I think they will also give me a credit on uplifting the philosophy they believe. Yun po talaga yung target ko dito, its not the showmanship of the traceur or the obstacles of the bldg but perhaps I want to promote what the discipline really is. to correct misunderstanding kumbaga. pero super kabado po talaga ako sa ganyang mga issues sir dpyxl, pinagdadasal ko nalang po talaga is walang traceur sa mga jurors. hehehe. and sir jenaro, salamat din po kasi nakita nyo po yung intentions ko of designing a risky project. Actually I want to come up with something original kaya eto ang naisip kong proposal, yung wala pang nakakagawa sa buong mundo, I think so far wala pa nga. sobrang salamat talaga po mga sers!!! tnx tnx!
Enegsomar
Enegsomar
CGP Newbie
CGP Newbie

Back to top Go down

Post by Enegsomar Sun Feb 08, 2009 1:43 pm

ARCHITHEKTHURA wrote:3.0??Cant believe they gave you 3.0 here.For me this is great.Design and rendering as well.Cant justify lang cguro how you deliver it.But presentation wise im not going to hesitate to give you 1.5 minimum. Great job here and congrats..Keep posting. thumbsup

super inspired po kasi ako eh sir jeff, thumbsup and kung alam nyo lang po sir, sobrang idol ko po kayo dito sa cgp! isa po kayo sa mga tinitingala dito. and nakakuha ako ng mga style dito rin po. hahaha ok lang kahit 3. ganun po talaga ang buhay eh. sabi nga po nila, hindi ka matututo kung hindi ka magkakamali. tnx po ulit sir!!!
Enegsomar
Enegsomar
CGP Newbie
CGP Newbie

Back to top Go down

Post by Enegsomar Sun Feb 08, 2009 1:46 pm

drew wrote:3.0??? minalas ka lang sa jury!! pang outstanding to!!!

opo sir drew. sorbrang malas ko din talaga sabi ng mga batchmates ko, kasi one of the jury is our dean eh. tae talaga.. naalala ko pa yung mukha nya tuloy.. What a Face
Enegsomar
Enegsomar
CGP Newbie
CGP Newbie

Back to top Go down

Post by Butz_Arki Sun Feb 08, 2009 5:33 pm

WELCOME SA cgp sir..!! galing ng thesis mo..dapat flat 1.0 ang grades mo..ganda ng design mo dito...galing!!
Butz_Arki
Butz_Arki
Superbeast
Superbeast

Number of posts : 4081

Http://butzoy.multiply.com

Back to top Go down

Post by jay3design Sun Feb 08, 2009 8:33 pm

nice work for u bro galing mo 2thumbsup Crazy_Lion
jay3design
jay3design
CGP Artist
CGP Artist

Number of posts : 1732

Back to top Go down

Post by basky07 Sun Feb 08, 2009 9:27 pm

best in thesis yata to???ust?
basky07
basky07
CGP Newbie
CGP Newbie

Number of posts : 134
Registration date : 16/01/2009

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next