Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Activating Autocad Offline Help Files

3 posters

Go down

Activating Autocad Offline Help Files Empty Activating Autocad Offline Help Files

Post by render master Wed Apr 18, 2012 11:32 am

Pressing F1 in Autocad will bring you to Autocad Online Resources for its Help Line Documents. In Autocad higher version, default Help Files can be access online, so slow i guess. What if we go offline. We cant access it for sure. The following method will help you to get rid on this.

Do this while you still online

Activating Autocad Offline Help Files Acad1

Step 1 - Command: Option, on the dialog window, go to System -->> Help and Welcome Screen and untick the box for Access Online Content when available then press Apply then ok

Activating Autocad Offline Help Files Acad2

Step 2 - Now press F1 for Help. A dialog box will appear, informing that " Offline help is not installed, what do you want to do? Click Download the Offline Help Files.

Activating Autocad Offline Help Files Acad3

Step 3 - It will automatically connect you to Autodesk Online Resources specifically the Help Documents. Select your preferred language ( im sorry no Tagalog) run or save it as you wish. In my case, I save it on my computer. So it will be available everytime I reinstall my Autocad and or can be copied to another computer if i need it.

Activating Autocad Offline Help Files Acad4

Step 4 - When done, extract it.

Activating Autocad Offline Help Files Acad5

Step 5 - After extraction, install it.

Activating Autocad Offline Help Files Acad6

Step 6 - After installation, press F1 again for the help. On a dialog box that will appear, select "Update the Location of the Help Files"

Activating Autocad Offline Help Files Acad7

Step 7 - The dialog box will lead you to Autocad Preference Window, go to Files -->> Support File Search Path, select the path for Help then browse for the location of the installed Help Files. Hit Apply then Ok when done.

Activating Autocad Offline Help Files Acad8

Step 8 - Restart Autocad. Press F1 to see your offline Help.

Activating Autocad Offline Help Files Acad9

Cheers and Good Luck!
render master
render master
Game Master
Game Master

Number of posts : 3274
Registration date : 27/09/2008

Back to top Go down

Activating Autocad Offline Help Files Empty Re: Activating Autocad Offline Help Files

Post by johnolive100 Thu Apr 19, 2012 11:10 am

thanks sir Onel malaking tulong din to
johnolive100
johnolive100
CGP Apprentice
CGP Apprentice

Number of posts : 663
Registration date : 01/07/2010

http://www.johnolive100.webs.com

Back to top Go down

Activating Autocad Offline Help Files Empty Re: Activating Autocad Offline Help Files

Post by jukay Tue Nov 13, 2012 5:32 am

thanks..sir..galing..

jukay

Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 01/11/2012

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down