Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

My First Bathroom Render (UPDATED with Screen Caps and Settings)

+14
cubi_o:
torring
christine
dickie_ilagan
silvercrown
kurdaps!
blackmaled
cloud20
bokkins
whey09
alwin
3DZONE
Alicecocoz
arkiedmund
18 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

My First Bathroom Render (UPDATED with Screen Caps and Settings) - Page 2 Empty My First Bathroom Render (UPDATED with Screen Caps and Settings)

Post by arkiedmund Fri Feb 06, 2009 7:17 am

First topic message reminder :

As the title suggests, this is the first time I tried my hand in creating a bathroom scene, still part of the practice series. Started working on it last night, and was finally able to finish rendering all the views just now.

Modeled in max 9, rendered with vray, using max standard cameras. With minimal post processing done in Photoshop CS2.

Hope you all like it. C and C are welcome for improvement

Thank you very much!

My First Bathroom Render (UPDATED with Screen Caps and Settings) - Page 2 Myfirstbathroom3

Another view:
My First Bathroom Render (UPDATED with Screen Caps and Settings) - Page 2 Myfirstbathroom2forweb

Updated the 1st image as per 3dzone's comment, yung background lang, di ko na naayos...

Last edited by arkiedmund on Sat Feb 07, 2009 7:21 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : changed title)
arkiedmund
arkiedmund
Manager
Manager

Number of posts : 3956
Registration date : 19/09/2008

Back to top Go down

My First Bathroom Render (UPDATED with Screen Caps and Settings) - Page 2 Empty Re: My First Bathroom Render (UPDATED with Screen Caps and Settings)

Post by christine Fri Feb 06, 2009 10:32 pm

Brother Ed, hehe.. pa-cr po hehe galing nito.. very neat and simple. Wink

christine
The Bride
The Bride

Number of posts : 1241
Registration date : 18/09/2008

http://christinevaliente.wixsite.com/designs

Back to top Go down

My First Bathroom Render (UPDATED with Screen Caps and Settings) - Page 2 Empty Re: My First Bathroom Render (UPDATED with Screen Caps and Settings)

Post by arkiedmund Fri Feb 06, 2009 10:34 pm

christine wrote:Brother Ed, hehe.. pa-cr po hehe galing nito.. very neat and simple. Wink

yo! bestpren tin...salamat sa comment, alam kong kulang pa, babawi nalang pagmedyo nakaluwag ako....

Thanks for dropping by...
arkiedmund
arkiedmund
Manager
Manager

Back to top Go down

Post by arkiedmund Sat Feb 07, 2009 7:15 pm

Eto nga pala yung Wires....I decided to just give a screen cap from the top, para makita kung paano light setup, para na rin sa mga newbies. Settings to be posted later on.

My First Bathroom Render (UPDATED with Screen Caps and Settings) - Page 2 BathroomScreenCap

As you can see, I just used one vray light depending on my view, and also to avoid getting to much noise on the image. Hope this will be of help to everyone.
arkiedmund
arkiedmund
Manager
Manager

Back to top Go down

Post by torring Sat Feb 07, 2009 8:15 pm

Very nice pagkarender padi 2thumbsup
torring
torring
CGP Apprentice
CGP Apprentice

Number of posts : 658
Registration date : 04/01/2009

Back to top Go down

Post by arkiedmund Sat Feb 07, 2009 8:21 pm

torring wrote:Very nice pagkarender padi 2thumbsup

oi torring! Damo nga salamat. Glad you liked it. I will try to do another one of these with more stuffs and a more complex design next time. This is still part of a study in lighting and rendering.

Thanks for the comment.
arkiedmund
arkiedmund
Manager
Manager

Back to top Go down

Post by cubi_o: Mon Feb 09, 2009 4:02 am

malinis nang gawa nyo sir...
i like how u lit the areas....
yup sa camera lng ang comment ko sir..

post pa more sir.... 2thumbsup
cubi_o:
cubi_o:
The Hobbyist
The Hobbyist

Number of posts : 1210
Registration date : 21/09/2008

Back to top Go down

Post by arkiedmund Mon Feb 09, 2009 5:20 am

cubi_o: wrote:malinis nang gawa nyo sir...
i like how u lit the areas....
yup sa camera lng ang comment ko sir..

post pa more sir.... 2thumbsup

oi sir! thanks for dropping by. Glad you liked it. Comments are noted.

OT: Kasama ko sa office si miniman...heheheh...
arkiedmund
arkiedmund
Manager
Manager

Back to top Go down

Post by jenaro Mon Feb 09, 2009 5:27 am

ok ito ha sir!plain and simple...ito ang the best!parang ang sarap maligo dyan!
jenaro
jenaro
Peter Pran
Peter Pran

Number of posts : 3132
Registration date : 22/01/2009

Back to top Go down

Post by arkiedmund Mon Feb 09, 2009 5:34 am

jenaro wrote:ok ito ha sir!plain and simple...ito ang the best!parang ang sarap maligo dyan!

Thanks for the comment.

Dagdag information pala. The floor and wall tiles where modeled. It is not mapped that's why I was able to control the tile's sze and joints. Kulang nalang pati grout i-model, but that would be overkill...he he he....

Salamat po sa pagdaan.
arkiedmund
arkiedmund
Manager
Manager

Back to top Go down

Post by AUSTRIA Mon Feb 09, 2009 6:18 am

kina career m ung carpet sir ahhh..love the 2 images...suggetion lng lagyan m ng kaunting wave ung water nyo sir...post more
AUSTRIA
AUSTRIA
CGP Le Corbusier
CGP Le Corbusier

Number of posts : 2422

Back to top Go down

Post by arkiedmund Mon Feb 09, 2009 6:21 am

AUSTRIA wrote:kina career m ung carpet sir ahhh..love the 2 images...suggetion lng lagyan m ng kaunting wave ung water nyo sir...post more

maraming salamat sir austria....Thank also for your suggestion. I will try to do that in my next bathroom scene.

Glad you liked the images.
arkiedmund
arkiedmund
Manager
Manager

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 09, 2009 6:50 am

Nice bathroom sir ed!Simple yet elegant.Hindi maarte and maganda yung function.Nice rendering din po sir!Keep it up po and Keep posting! thumbsup

Back to top Go down

Post by arkiedmund Mon Feb 09, 2009 8:21 am

ARCHITHEKTHURA wrote:Nice bathroom sir ed!Simple yet elegant.Hindi maarte and maganda yung function.Nice rendering din po sir!Keep it up po and Keep posting! thumbsup

Ui master idol!! he he he....Salamat sa comment, try ko pang gumawa ng isa pa...on another note, bumigay na pala yung isa kong memory module, kaya, running on 1gig ako ngayon. kaya yata inabot ako ng 1 hr sa rendertime. Pero, within the week, palitan ko agad yung nasira, since di pa makakapag upgrade.

Salamat sa pagdaan...
arkiedmund
arkiedmund
Manager
Manager

Back to top Go down

Post by vamp_lestat Mon Feb 09, 2009 8:35 am

sir.. very nice practice. siguro kulang nlng sa mga burloloys pa sir. or the camera angle and shot. kasi medyo to wide lang ata. tama si master boks dun.Smile
vamp_lestat
vamp_lestat
CGP Guru
CGP Guru

Number of posts : 1930
Registration date : 27/11/2008

Back to top Go down

Post by arkiedmund Mon Feb 09, 2009 8:47 am

vamp_lestat wrote:sir.. very nice practice. siguro kulang nlng sa mga burloloys pa sir. or the camera angle and shot. kasi medyo to wide lang ata. tama si master boks dun.Smile

Oo, sir, tama...di ko na ayos ng mabuti yung camera angle ko. All comments will be implemented the next time I try doing another one of these bathrooms.

Salamat sa pagdaan sir...
arkiedmund
arkiedmund
Manager
Manager

Back to top Go down

Post by warrakz Mon Feb 09, 2009 11:38 am

Sir.. ayos to simple lng..malinis ang render ung 2big lng sir sa tub..pero cool pa rin... hippie
warrakz
warrakz
CGP Newbie
CGP Newbie

Number of posts : 139
Registration date : 18/01/2009

Back to top Go down

Post by arkiedmund Mon Feb 09, 2009 6:54 pm

warrakz wrote:Sir.. ayos to simple lng..malinis ang render ung 2big lng sir sa tub..pero cool pa rin... hippie

Thanks very much for dropping by. Comments noted.
arkiedmund
arkiedmund
Manager
Manager

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2