Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Difference between "Architectural Objective" and "Design Objective"

3 posters

Go down

Difference between "Architectural Objective" and "Design Objective" Empty Difference between "Architectural Objective" and "Design Objective"

Post by jessicarchi Sat Nov 26, 2011 11:15 pm

Good day sir. I need help. I'm quite confused on what really is the difference between Architectural objective and Design Objective.. All the while, I always encounter Design Objective in my design plates. Now, I'm on my RMA. Its the first time for me to encounter "architectural objective". I mean when we do design objectives, aren't we also considering it under Architectural objective? Thank you very much.

jessicarchi
CGP Newbie
CGP Newbie

Number of posts : 37
Registration date : 29/04/2010

Back to top Go down

Difference between "Architectural Objective" and "Design Objective" Empty Re: Difference between "Architectural Objective" and "Design Objective"

Post by bokkins Sun Nov 27, 2011 2:10 am

I can't differentiate the two either.

Pero kung analyze mo, parang yung architectural objective has to do with the facade and the building envelope. Not sure if it's correct. You should your teacher about this siguro, baka local lang sa school nyo ito or may set kayong ginagamit na terminologies. I can't relate it to actual practice, hindi namin gaano ginagamit even sa mga international standards. Or maybe I just don't know it.

As for design objective. I think it focuses on planning and how you conceived your place to be in terms of relationship between one another.

Best suggestion is to ask your teacher, he's got the best answer for this.
bokkins
bokkins
Special Ops
Special Ops

Number of posts : 10369
Registration date : 18/09/2008

Http://bokkins3d.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Difference between "Architectural Objective" and "Design Objective" Empty Re: Difference between "Architectural Objective" and "Design Objective"

Post by jessicarchi Mon Nov 28, 2011 1:23 am

Alright sir Bokkins.. I got that.. Thank you po.. Very Happy

jessicarchi
CGP Newbie
CGP Newbie

Number of posts : 37
Registration date : 29/04/2010

Back to top Go down

Post by render master Mon Nov 28, 2011 1:32 am

architectural objectives - pertains to character
design objectives - the purpose and reason, flows and the logic

SAMPLE 1:

- to where you put a door and its dimension is your design objectives.
- the door appearance is your architectural objective

render master
render master
Game Master
Game Master

Number of posts : 3274
Registration date : 27/09/2008

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down