Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PACQUIAO-MARQUEZ 3

+22
gerico_eco
aSmOjUiCe
silvercrown
micoliver1226
Jay2x
zromel
Jaywar
Gensan
tutik
whey09
ERICK
nomeradona
Agda
i3dness
markitekdesign
yaug_03
bongskeigle
mokong
Valiant
torvicz
Rogan
princedaguz13
26 posters

:: General :: Tambayan

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

PACQUIAO-MARQUEZ 3 - Page 3 Empty PACQUIAO-MARQUEZ 3

Post by princedaguz13 Sun Nov 13, 2011 11:57 pm

First topic message reminder :

pasensya na po wala ako magawa ngayon so naisip ko na lang kunin opinion ninyo sa trilogy na ito. sana wala pa nakapagpost nito
So here is my opinion, hindi ko napanood ng live ung laban so i decided to check online scoring done by yahoo and sites with live commentating. Base on what they've post there with every round recaps e medyo parang nakakainis kasi exaggerated and quite awkward ung mga statements. so i made comments also sa fb na it was indeed a robbery.(inis na inis ako kay pacman)i had the chance to watch it last night but for the review.....magalit na ung magagalit but I was wrong. it was a closed fight but PACMAN really won the fight....try to review it for yourselves para makita nyo rin. siguro nasanay lang tayo sa mga laban nya na may KO. but anyways, this is just my opinion. he really won the fight...kudos also to marquez!
princedaguz13
princedaguz13
CGP Apprentice
CGP Apprentice

Number of posts : 336
Registration date : 30/03/2011

Back to top Go down

PACQUIAO-MARQUEZ 3 - Page 3 Empty Re: PACQUIAO-MARQUEZ 3

Post by yaug_03 Mon Nov 14, 2011 11:14 pm

And you don't tell your boxer "your winning", you only tell him "you've won" after the fight, stupid coach.tsk tsk tsk, marquez could have been more aggressive and won the fight.

yaug_03
CGP Guru
CGP Guru

Number of posts : 1911
Registration date : 05/07/2009

Back to top Go down

Post by silvercrown Mon Nov 14, 2011 11:17 pm

@princedaguz13
Your response are pure insinuations... the mayweather issue, Mannys supposed strategy on his previous fights, being a champion or a challenger...
You've written your own thoughts not Mannys or his camp, you're trying to piece your thoughts together like puzzle to justify what had happen and whats supposed to happen in the future hence you mentioned the mayweather issue...

I shouldn't have doubted your objectivity if you did not insinuate as per the logic (insinuations) youve explained.
I do believe that the fight was close, but not close enough for Manny to win.
If only Manny was right by saying he "clearly won", then we should not have this discussions...
But certainly thats not the case....

Last edited by silvercrown on Mon Nov 14, 2011 11:19 pm; edited 1 time in total
silvercrown
silvercrown
CGP Apprentice
CGP Apprentice

Number of posts : 981
Registration date : 05/11/2008

Back to top Go down

Post by Valiant Mon Nov 14, 2011 11:18 pm

yaug_03 wrote:And you don't tell your boxer "your winning", you only tell him "you've won" after the fight, stupid coach.tsk tsk tsk, marquez could have been more aggressive and won the fight.

agree PACQUIAO-MARQUEZ 3 - Page 3 290602 perhaps it was his Coach way to boost Marquez confidence too but Marquez took it differently and became complacent Rolling Eyes
Valiant
Valiant
CGP Apprentice
CGP Apprentice

Number of posts : 927
Registration date : 25/03/2010

Back to top Go down

Post by princedaguz13 Mon Nov 14, 2011 11:23 pm

silvercrown wrote:Your response are pure insinuations... the mayweather issue, Mannys supposed strategy on his previous fights, being a champion or a challenger...
You've written your own thoughts not Mannys or his camp, you're trying to piece your thoughts together like puzzle to justify what had happen and whats supposed to happen in the future hence you mentioned the mayweather issue...

I shouldn't have doubted your objectivity if you did not insinuate as per the logic (insinuations) youve explained.
If only Manny was right by saying he "clearly won", then we should not have this discussions...

wow, well im gonna ask you this, how did you score the fight? by just watching it? i suggest get a piece of paper and check it round by round. not by just saying "oh wow marquez is beating pacman".....was that how you scored the fight? yeah he maybe accepted heavy blows but thats not enought for marquez to win.....for the record, the stepping on foot issue is intentional. how come youve thought it just happened because of their stance? e di sana si manny naapakan din nya paa ni marquez? LOGIC!
princedaguz13
princedaguz13
CGP Apprentice
CGP Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post by aSmOjUiCe Mon Nov 14, 2011 11:27 pm

I thought Marquez won the fight at first but after re-watching i scored it a draw or a close win for Pac (115-113). The problem is Marquez win rounds convincingly while Pac win the close rounds which people failed to see. I recommend watching it again to those who say Pac lose.
aSmOjUiCe
aSmOjUiCe
CGP Newbie
CGP Newbie

Number of posts : 29
Registration date : 09/07/2011

Back to top Go down

Post by princedaguz13 Mon Nov 14, 2011 11:29 pm

aSmOjUiCe wrote:I thought Marquez won the fight at first but after re-watching i scored it a draw or a close win for Pac (115-113). The problem is Marquez win rounds convincingly while Pac win the close rounds which people failed to see. I recommend watching it again to those who say Pac lose.

Tama ka jan bro. nakakalinlang talaga. pero pacquaio talaga. and i recommend ung coverage ng HBO walang bias. ung primetime na nag air sa pinas puro highlights ni marquez ung pinapakita after rounds the fact na mexican pa ung commentator.
princedaguz13
princedaguz13
CGP Apprentice
CGP Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post by Valiant Mon Nov 14, 2011 11:40 pm

princedaguz13 wrote:for the record, the stepping on foot issue is intentional. how come youve thought it just happened because of their stance? e di sana si manny naapakan din nya paa ni marquez? LOGIC!

Watch the replay carefully... kahit si Manny naapakan nya rin ang paa ni Marquez... to give you an example... watch round 2... palitan sila ni Marquez ng apakan Twisted Evil marami pang incidents sa ibang rounds... my point is nangyayari talaga yan...

and boxing were not judged after you watched the replays... hindi yan American Football na pwede mong macontest every play kung duda ka... realtime ang pagjudged...
Valiant
Valiant
CGP Apprentice
CGP Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post by silvercrown Mon Nov 14, 2011 11:57 pm

princedaguz13 wrote:
silvercrown wrote:Your response are pure insinuations... the mayweather issue, Mannys supposed strategy on his previous fights, being a champion or a challenger...

wow, well im gonna ask you this, how did you score the fight? by just watching it? i suggest get a piece of paper and check it round by round. not by just saying "oh wow marquez is beating pacman".....was that how you scored the fight? yeah he maybe accepted heavy blows but thats not enought for marquez to win.....for the record, the stepping on foot issue is intentional. how come youve thought it just happened because of their stance? e di sana si manny naapakan din nya paa ni marquez? LOGIC!

Once again nag insinuate ka na naman? How do you know if i score the fight or not?
Youre trying to pass your insinuations as logic... be objective...
After the fight not a single person in Mannys camp celebrating...
All of them was caught unaware of the result, even manny himself.
And i think i heard Freddie Roach say " were behind on points on one of the rounds"
Mannys aggression on the later rounds is due to desperation, Marquez continues to pummel him with 3-4 punch combinations!
and i dont understand why manny kept in going to his left and getting hit with marquez right hook or straight instead of going to his right...

silvercrown
silvercrown
CGP Apprentice
CGP Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post by princedaguz13 Tue Nov 15, 2011 12:11 am

Once again nag insinuate ka na naman? How do you know if i score the fight or not?
Youre trying to pass your insinuations as logic... be objective...
After the fight not a single person in Mannys camp celebrating...
All of them was caught unaware of the result, even manny himself.
And i think i heard Freddie Roach say " were behind on points on one of the rounds"
Mannys aggression on the later rounds is due to desperation, Marquez continues to pummel him with 3-4 punch combinations!
and i dont understand why manny kept in going to his left and getting hit with marquez right hook or straight instead of going to his right...

well sir silvercrown, hindi talaga tayo matatapos sa debate na to. Very Happy okay, those were manny's entourage including his trainer roach or anyone there who has the doubt. but at the end of the day it will end up with the judges decision. and they've been doing this judging for how many years. my insinuations were just based on how you saw the fight. that is why im making suggestions. replay and tell me your thoughts. ung mga judges along ringside so they really knew what was happening inside the ring.
princedaguz13
princedaguz13
CGP Apprentice
CGP Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post by gerico_eco Tue Nov 15, 2011 2:08 am

To make it short, Pacquiao Won! technically. Kaya may judges to judge the fight. May mali kaya sa mga judges?Rolling Eyes
gerico_eco
gerico_eco
CGP Apprentice
CGP Apprentice

Number of posts : 573
Registration date : 12/07/2009

Back to top Go down

Post by whey09 Tue Nov 15, 2011 6:09 am

Just saw the fight, first time to see it,

My honest opinion, we all know Manny won the fight, pero for me it's not a convincing win. If you are going to ask me if who boxed better, i think its Marquez. Pacquiao's win is not clear.

Yung "apak issue", kahit intentional pa man yun or not, i think it's not a big deal. What i mean is, did it affected Manny's performance really big?

Kahit panoorin ko siguro ng maraming beses ang laban, hindi siguro magbabago yung opinion ko. I'm a big Pacquiao fan, pero I think Marquez deserves the win.

Kasalanan talaga ni Pacquiao kung bakit ganun ang naging perfromance nya. Sa training niya kasi masyadong maraming distractions, meron times na hindi na siya nakikinig kay Roach, at may times din na hindi niya sinusunod yung sched ni Ariza. Honestly, medyo lumaki ng kaunti ang ulo ni Pacquiao. I hope on his next fight, he will not let this happen again.
whey09
whey09
CGP Guru
CGP Guru

Number of posts : 1869
Registration date : 02/10/2008

Back to top Go down

Post by princedaguz13 Tue Nov 15, 2011 8:54 am

lagi ko sasabihin we have our own opinions. hindi kasi nagBURLINGTON socks si manny. kahit nung 2nd fight nila. hehehe maiba naman
princedaguz13
princedaguz13
CGP Apprentice
CGP Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post by silvercrown Tue Nov 15, 2011 5:18 pm

I found this link while reading some article on philboxing.
Mannys stepping on Marquez foot too!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B8ueS-NHAZU&feature=player_embedded

As i argued earlier i dont believe on that apak paa daya thing... i believe that its not deliberate for both boxers to step on each others foot!
its because of the stance!... and even if its deliberate now we know why both fighters NEVER complained about it...
i read someone says Marquez is madaya for stepping on Mannys foot, in the name of fairness is it Fair if we say madaya din si Manny kase inapakan nya rin paa ni Marquez? Rolling Eyes
and please enough with the innuendos and conspiracy theories... Mad

Dont pass your insinuations, akala or kathang isip as facts or logic... be fair!
silvercrown
silvercrown
CGP Apprentice
CGP Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post by Norman Tue Nov 15, 2011 9:19 pm

manny won this fight. "nakalusot". marquez dominate the game clearly in the video. but very close. As you know pagganyan ka close ang laban sa judge tayo makikinig. medyo malamya nga ang laban. si marquez lang talaga ang tingin kong fighter na kinakabahan si pacman. kahit naman yung mga unang laban nila e. halos pareho ang galaw ni pacquiao. and yung arm reach ni marquez din ang nagbibigay sa kanya ng advantage. anyway, nakasapak naman si manny ng marami which is really the basis in boxing and its not the "strong punch". strong punch relates when the fighter falls because of it. ayon score agad sa kalaban yun wala na sa dami ng sapak.

kaya nga sabi ni roach, damihan mo ng sapak pati ref sapakin mo....LOL...joke lang....cool mga dude....
Norman
Norman
CGP Expert
CGP Expert

Number of posts : 3228
Registration date : 21/06/2009

Back to top Go down

Post by princedaguz13 Tue Nov 15, 2011 10:17 pm

@Mr. Silvercrown, here is my last question to you. ano ung naging basis mo or criteria mo to say Marquez won the fight? you cant even tell us what is your criteria..hindi ba ang tawag mo jan eh hula lang dahil nalinlang ka or nabulag ka sa nakita mo by your naked eye? and ilan beses mo ba napanood ung fight?anyway here are some of your quotes below na nagpapatunay. how did i know if you score or not the fight? hindi ba post mo to?so my question, ano nga ung basis mo? hindi mo nga masabi. ang sinasabi mo lang nahirapan si manny, yeah i agree on that. pero at the end of the day no more arguement. Manny pa rin. so please din ni more haka haka thing and insinuations. peace out!

-Once again nag insinuate ka na naman? How do you know if i score the fight or not?

The loss was very much visible in Manny's action... He didn't raise his
hand after the fight, a thing he usually do. He do the sign of the cross
1000 times. He was surprised when he was proclaimed the winner (his
corner too). He LIED when he said "he clearly won the fight"... (how
could that be clear?) Mad

Marquez 115-113
princedaguz13
princedaguz13
CGP Apprentice
CGP Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post by nullbreak15 Tue Nov 15, 2011 10:40 pm

for my opinion, panalo parin si pacman sa laban hindi lang tayo sanay na makita na medyo dikit ang laban kaya expected nating mga nakakaalam ng laban niya na talagang bugbog o knockout ang kinalalabasan ng mga kalaban nya. masasabi ko lang tama lang ang desisyon ng judges base sa pinakitang aggressiveness at dedicated sa loob ng ring kahit siya ang title holder, hindi kasi pwede manalo ang kontender kung siya yung parang defender at puro counter punch lang, lalo na hindi naman nya na dominate si pacman. Tingin ko nga may plano talaga ang team pacman para paniwalain ni Gayweather na humina siya para lumaban na siya dito.. for Marquez, ayos siya he got balls to fight Pacman.. And Still!!!" Pacman is for Real!! siya parin ang Champion
nullbreak15
nullbreak15
CGP Newbie
CGP Newbie

Number of posts : 26
Registration date : 15/11/2011

Back to top Go down

Post by silvercrown Wed Nov 16, 2011 6:55 pm

@princedaguz13... gusto mo talaga isa-isahin ko ng sagot tanong mo? you're NOT paying attention kase... or di mo naiintindihan...

princedaguz13 wrote:@Mr. Silvercrown, here is my last question to you. ano ung naging basis mo or criteria mo to say Marquez won the fight? you can't even tell us what is your criteria..hindi ba ang tawag mo jan eh hula lang dahil nalinlang ka or nabulag ka sa nakita mo by your naked eye? and ilan beses mo ba napanood ung fight?
Salamat naman at last question mo na yan! Promise wala ng ibang question ok? Exclamation
ano bang criteria sinasabi mo? ano yan, beauty contest? masyado ka kaseng nagpapanood ng mga beauty contest... boxing po ito princedaguz13... Ang boxing may scoring system. per round and scoring , 10 sa boxer na naipanalo ang round 9 naman yung talo sa round at kung sa tingin mo draw 10-10 dapat, kung may knockdown or masyadong dominant ang isang boxer usually 10 at 8 naman yung na knockdown... Di rin po pinapaboran yung boxer kesyo champion! Di rin po pinapaboran yung aggresive fighter against a counter puncher! Patas lang po yan, minsan naging factor yan kung masyadong dikit yung laban, and it's very clear sa laban na ito na yung superior counter punching skills ni Marquez ang nag iwan ng impression sa mga nanood! Yan po ginamit ko in scoring the fight... ikaw kase "criteria" gamit mo, wala pong best in swimsuit at best in costume sa boxing... Twisted Evil
In judging a fight di po pinapanood ng paulit-ulit ang fight! Isang beses lang po pinapanood! Ikaw lang alam ko na nag judge ng fight at inulit-ulit pang pinanood! drunken Saan ka ba naman nakakita ng ganito? haaaaay... Di po ako nabulag or nalinlang, ano yun may hipnotismo? Ikaw kase pinanood mo ng ilang beses kaya yan ikaw yata na hipnotismo! Embarassed Panoorin mo pa ng isang beses baka makita mo tinumba ni Manny si Marquez! Wink

princedaguz13 wrote:anyway here are some of your quotes below na nagpapatunay. how did i know if you score or not the fight? hindi ba post mo to?so my question, ano nga ung basis mo? hindi mo nga masabi. ang sinasabi mo lang nahirapan si manny, yeah i agree on that. pero at the end of the day no more arguement. Manny pa rin. so please din ni more haka haka thing and insinuations. peace out!

ano bang basis sinasabi mo? Kung paano nanalo si Marquez? Pinost ko na yung sagot neto... again you're not paying attention and you insinuated na di ko alam pinapanood ko! Nang-iinsulto ka yata e! scratch Dito pa lang kita na, na di ka objective at bias yung opinion mo...
For the duration of the whole fight Manny would throw a SINGLE jab, and Marquez would counter 3-4 punch combos! hitting Manny with powerful punches with sharp precision and accuracy! And in fairness to Manny he won 5 rounds, rounds where he show some heart... but 7 of the rounds went to Marquez for being the superior fighter with far superior boxing skills! Ahhh gusto mo isa-isahin ko pa explanation ko per round? Sleep
Kahit na sa inquirer poll, mas marami nagsabi na nanalo si Marquez! kahit na sa Professional Heckler poll ganun din panalo sa marami si Marquez? But i'm not asking you to change your opinion... stick with it... but DON'T insinuate na di alam ng iba yung pinapanood nila kesyo nakita nila na si Marquez yung nanalo! that lacks humility if not moronic.... and you want to force others to believe kung sino sa tingin mo nanalo...

princedaguz13 wrote:hindi ko napanood ng live ung laban so i decided to check online
scoring done by yahoo and sites with live commentating. Base on what
they've post there with every round recaps e medyo parang nakakainis
kasi exaggerated and quite awkward ung mga statements. so i made
comments also sa fb na it was indeed a robbery.

confused Di mo pa pala napanood yung laban at nagbasa ka lang ng news article nag post kana agad sa fb ng iyong comment? scratch
Pwede ba yun? Nawindang ako nung nabasa ko to... that's sooo stupid thing to do! im wondering what's in your mind that made you do that? are you a part time clown? clown my turn to insinuate... siguro may hangover ka pa sa mga beauty contest na napanood mo ano?...

ito ulitin ko, and these are facts, di insinuatoin... sabi mo madaya si Marquez kase inapakan nya si Marquez... E nung makita mo na inapakan rin ni Manny si Marquez sinabi mo bang madaya rin si Manny? Masyado ka kaseng nagpapaniwala sa mga nababasa mo... Pinanood mo na nga ng ilang beses yung fight di mo pa rin napansin yung apakan ng dalawa?

O ayan no more questions ha! sabi mo last na yun e! pinagbigyan lang kita... No
silvercrown
silvercrown
CGP Apprentice
CGP Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post by AUSTRIA Wed Nov 16, 2011 9:22 pm

Oh guys WARNING lang sa inyong dalawa Sir silvercrown at Sir princedaguz13!

INGAT sa mga words guys baka magkapikunan! or else alam niyo na.

AUSTRIA
AUSTRIA
CGP Le Corbusier
CGP Le Corbusier

Number of posts : 2422
Registration date : 19/09/2008

Back to top Go down

Post by princedaguz13 Wed Nov 16, 2011 10:13 pm

AUSTRIA wrote:Oh guys WARNING lang sa inyong dalawa Sir silvercrown at Sir princedaguz13!

INGAT sa mga words guys baka magkapikunan! or else alam niyo na.

@sir Austria pasensya na sir were just having an argument here. i think wala naman mga badwords kami sinasabi.

@ silvercrown. tsssk tsssk you failed to answer my LAST question. instead you tried to find a way to get out of the topic.. nakakatawa naman ung quote ko na pinost mo. kukuha ka lang palpak pa. sana isinali mo rin na i even ADMITTED i was WRONG to give it to marquez after I review the fight. kaya nga i suggested you to watch it again. instead puro comedy tong nireply mo. suskopo. o xa sayo na si marquez itabi mo sa pagtulog mo hehehe. pag nga naman talo ang manok....Im outta here.
princedaguz13
princedaguz13
CGP Apprentice
CGP Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post by Valiant Wed Nov 16, 2011 10:52 pm

i thought the TS created this thread to hear the opinion of his fellow cgpian... it's clear now... he just wanted "us" to read what he believed are facts and how he scored the fight... scratch are you familiar with the term "GULANG" in sport? is it allowed?

have you seen the post-fight interview with freddie roach?
Valiant
Valiant
CGP Apprentice
CGP Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post by cloud20 Wed Nov 16, 2011 10:53 pm

Stop the meaning of this!!
cloud20
cloud20
CGP Senior Citizen
CGP Senior Citizen

Number of posts : 3372
Registration date : 21/09/2008

Back to top Go down

Post by Valiant Wed Nov 16, 2011 10:58 pm

cloud20 wrote:Stop the meaning of this!!

ayan na... ang kulit kasi... idaan na lang yan sa PACQUIAO-MARQUEZ 3 - Page 3 187689
Valiant
Valiant
CGP Apprentice
CGP Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post by torvicz Wed Nov 16, 2011 11:07 pm

haha, ayan na nga nagalit na! Laughing

Palagay ko OK na to, we already heard each others opinion. Wala rin namang magsa-submit sa isa (pati ako-hehe) kaya pwede na sigurong tapusin na to o kaya daanin na lang sa boxing PACQUIAO-MARQUEZ 3 - Page 3 289470 wahehe. Kadalasan sa ganitong usapan sa mga kanto nauuwi sa saksakan eh, hahaha, kaya OKs na to dude prince, baka san pa mapunta to...
torvicz
torvicz
Sgt. Pepper
Sgt. Pepper

Number of posts : 3235
Registration date : 01/10/2008

Back to top Go down

Post by princedaguz13 Wed Nov 16, 2011 11:24 pm

torvicz wrote:

haha, ayan na nga nagalit na! Laughing

Palagay ko OK na to, we already heard each others opinion. Wala rin namang magsa-submit sa isa (pati ako-hehe) kaya pwede na sigurong tapusin na to o kaya daanin na lang sa boxing PACQUIAO-MARQUEZ 3 - Page 3 289470 wahehe. Kadalasan sa ganitong usapan sa mga kanto nauuwi sa saksakan eh, hahaha, kaya OKs na to dude prince, baka san pa mapunta to...

hahaha. pasensya na po sir torvicz and sa admin alam mo naman pag boxing ang usapan.meron ung iba ganyan ang opinion at meron din ako ganito opinion kaya nagstart ung ganito argument. natatawa rin ako ngaun dahil kay pacman and marquez nagkaganito pero di naman po aabot sir torvicz to sa saksakan haaha. sir cloud pasenya na rin. and kay sir silvercrown kung nagkainitan man tayo dito sana hanggang dito lang sa topic na to hehehe. total kaya nga tambayan eh. hanggang sa susunod na laban ulit sa part 4 cheers PACQUIAO-MARQUEZ 3 - Page 3 323663
princedaguz13
princedaguz13
CGP Apprentice
CGP Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post by silvercrown Thu Nov 17, 2011 9:22 pm

Yun o! Na warningan tuloy ako ni ref austria
paano kse si dude prince e parang si manny bumibitaw ng mga jabs!
Kayat kinawnter punch ko na manny bumitaw na nga ako ng 5 punch combos! Solid yung mga tama Nakatayo pa rin... panalo
inuman na
silvercrown
silvercrown
CGP Apprentice
CGP Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down