Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PACQUIAO-MARQUEZ 3

+22
gerico_eco
aSmOjUiCe
silvercrown
micoliver1226
Jay2x
zromel
Jaywar
Gensan
tutik
whey09
ERICK
nomeradona
Agda
i3dness
markitekdesign
yaug_03
bongskeigle
mokong
Valiant
torvicz
Rogan
princedaguz13
26 posters

:: General :: Tambayan

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

PACQUIAO-MARQUEZ 3 - Page 2 Empty PACQUIAO-MARQUEZ 3

Post by princedaguz13 Sun Nov 13, 2011 11:57 pm

First topic message reminder :

pasensya na po wala ako magawa ngayon so naisip ko na lang kunin opinion ninyo sa trilogy na ito. sana wala pa nakapagpost nito
So here is my opinion, hindi ko napanood ng live ung laban so i decided to check online scoring done by yahoo and sites with live commentating. Base on what they've post there with every round recaps e medyo parang nakakainis kasi exaggerated and quite awkward ung mga statements. so i made comments also sa fb na it was indeed a robbery.(inis na inis ako kay pacman)i had the chance to watch it last night but for the review.....magalit na ung magagalit but I was wrong. it was a closed fight but PACMAN really won the fight....try to review it for yourselves para makita nyo rin. siguro nasanay lang tayo sa mga laban nya na may KO. but anyways, this is just my opinion. he really won the fight...kudos also to marquez!
princedaguz13
princedaguz13
CGP Apprentice
CGP Apprentice

Number of posts : 336
Registration date : 30/03/2011

Back to top Go down

PACQUIAO-MARQUEZ 3 - Page 2 Empty Re: PACQUIAO-MARQUEZ 3

Post by princedaguz13 Mon Nov 14, 2011 3:01 am

nomeradona wrote:I did not manage to see the live one. I got some different opinions all over. from espn. from hbo, sa facebook etc. yung tema ay pareho nito. I managed to download the whole video of the fight and i watch it of course i had already the feedback from the different sides. I kept replaying stuff and tried to analyzed round by round ayun napuyat. I had no doubt the fight was so close until the last 12th round. It can either go to anyone of them. Marquez did managed to hit some of the hard shots. But Pacquiao led most of the round with number of punches given and landed. It was all about the style. Marquez crafty counterpunching is very intimidating with Manny. This was the plan of Marquez. The main arsenal of Pacman was inhibited (parang naparalize nga). Now the question is what if tira ng tira si Pacquiao. could he win? maybe and maybe not. He choose to be more wiser in his fight. Entertaining not at all. Its all about winning (parang Mayweather). Even Manny's corner knows about it.. therefore if the tactic was sugod and sugod malamang talo sya o maka chamba. So Roach and Bubuy had told him many times to do forward strike and atras.

Again it can go either way. Unfortunately judges often give favor to the one who execute the offense more. yung umaatake hindi yung naghihintay. Yung agressor, hindi yung counter attack lang. Now if both of them are tied in everything, it will just really boils down kung sino ang agressor. Did the judges rob Marquez the fight? I dont think so. The judging was very fair if you will see again and again the replay. You have to blame his Marquez corner. They told him that he was winning. So in the end Marquez played safe in the last round. If he became agressive perhaps it was a draw....

I beleive Roach, and Manny did learn from this. I know people will do counterpunching with Manny, it was proven this as his Achiles' heals. I am sure Mayweather will do the same, if Manny and Floyd will meet. But I bet. Roach and Manny will try to move one step ahead in countering fighters who are tactician and employing like what Marquez did.

sir nomer, this is a very good observation. i do agree of what you've said here. because if you watch it live you'll be having a 2nd thought that it should be awarded to Marquez. but i also watched the replay and it CONVINCED me that Manny was the real winner here. no offense sa mga maka JMM. pero that is the truth. ito na lang, just base the scoring sa last 3 rounds 10-12 marquez was on safe mode he thought he was leading. ang mali lang talaga dito masyado tayo nagEXPECT which Manny failed to do so. and i dont also believe this was just a bait for Mayweather...i dont think so guys. round 9 he was trying to knock marquez out but masyado talagang mailap ang tadhana sa kanya nung gabing yun.if mayweather vs pacquiao thats another story.... i love to see manny winning coz my mind and heart as a filipino goes for him but i would pick fmj for that one. well enough said, at the end of the day its still Manny who knows the reason why. we're just here as filipinos supporting for him. sana maging happy na lang tayo sa naging outcome Very Happy

princedaguz13
CGP Apprentice
CGP Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post by mokong Mon Nov 14, 2011 3:56 am

if tuloy ang laban ni mayweather, kay pacman pa rin ako.. pinoy tayo eh.. i know it was just an off night just like jordan having only 5 pts. in a basketball game.. Very Happy
mokong
mokong
CGP Guru
CGP Guru

Number of posts : 1926
Registration date : 02/03/2009

Back to top Go down

Post by yaug_03 Mon Nov 14, 2011 4:08 am

torvicz wrote:Sana mala Junior Dos Santos at Cain ang nangyari para walang usapan. hehe

Grabeng laban!

Sorry OT.

Napanuod ko ito, talo ako sa pustahan dito.Mad tongue
yaug_03
yaug_03
CGP Guru
CGP Guru

Number of posts : 1911
Registration date : 05/07/2009

Back to top Go down

Post by torvicz Mon Nov 14, 2011 4:12 am

mokong wrote:if tuloy ang laban ni mayweather, kay pacman pa rin ako.. pinoy tayo eh.. i know it was just an off night just like jordan having only 5 pts. in a basketball game.. Very Happy

Tuloy man ang laban ni Gayweather o hindi Manny pa rin tayo, but that's not what the topic is about dude Moks.
The TS is asking what do we think of the fight.
Layo muna tayo sa personalidad and look at it as a boxing analyst, para di biased. Tutal kwentuhan lang naman to eh.
torvicz
torvicz
Sgt. Pepper
Sgt. Pepper

Number of posts : 3235
Registration date : 01/10/2008

Back to top Go down

Post by torvicz Mon Nov 14, 2011 4:14 am

yaug_03 wrote:
torvicz wrote:Sana mala Junior Dos Santos at Cain ang nangyari para walang usapan. hehe

Grabeng laban!

Sorry OT.

Pumusta ka?! bwahahah Laughing magkanu dude at saan?
I thought Junior would win, but I did not expect it that quick.

Sorry OT>
torvicz
torvicz
Sgt. Pepper
Sgt. Pepper

Back to top Go down

Post by mokong Mon Nov 14, 2011 4:15 am

torvicz wrote:
mokong wrote:if tuloy ang laban ni mayweather, kay pacman pa rin ako.. pinoy tayo eh.. i know it was just an off night just like jordan having only 5 pts. in a basketball game.. Very Happy

Tuloy man ang laban ni Gayweather o hindi Manny pa rin tayo, but that's not what the topic is about dude Moks.
Layo muna tayo sa personalidad and look at it as a boxing analyst, para di biased. Tutal kwentuhan lang naman to eh.

sorry dude na pa OT.. Very Happy
mokong
mokong
CGP Guru
CGP Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by torvicz Mon Nov 14, 2011 4:17 am

mokong wrote:
torvicz wrote:

sorry dude na pa OT.. Very Happy

Sorry ka dyan. PACQUIAO-MARQUEZ 3 - Page 2 289470
torvicz
torvicz
Sgt. Pepper
Sgt. Pepper

Back to top Go down

Post by yaug_03 Mon Nov 14, 2011 4:27 am

torvicz wrote:
yaug_03 wrote:

Grabeng laban!

Sorry OT.

Pumusta ka?! bwahahah Laughing magkanu dude at saan?
I thought Junior would win, but I did not expect it that quick.

Sorry OT>

500 lang naman dito samen,ni hindi ko man lang nakalahati beer ko:P

Sorry again OT:P
yaug_03
yaug_03
CGP Guru
CGP Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by tutik Mon Nov 14, 2011 5:09 am

cut and paste ko lang:

"Why Manny Won

In a 10-point system, the boxer who wins a round is given 10 points, and the other boxer gets nine points. (10 -9)
If there was a knockdown in the round (10-8)
2 knock downs (10-7)
If a judge can't decide who won the round, it is scored 10-10.
Now if you are the challenger, you must be the aggressor (Pacquiao vs Cotto) in very close rounds the Champion gets the 10.
For example if Pacquiao would just stay still and Marquez does not attack, Pacquiao gets the 10 and Marquez 9.
In this case Manny (champion) was always aggressive while Marquez (challenger) waits for an attack and counters.
Marquez's body language fooled a lot of people.
Making people feel that he was the winner or at least it was a draw.
It may look like he was landing more punches but the tricky part here
is he¬ was on the defensive, luring Pacquiao into his tactical traps
(remember the challenger must be the one¬ who is aggressive to be
awarded 10 ).
So even if Marquez did connect more punches, he gets
only 9 for being defensive and Manny gets the 10 for being the
attacker.
Pacquiao got more "10"s than Marquez. Manny wins.
Why Manny won? "Manny knows..."
tutik
tutik
The Spy
The Spy

Number of posts : 1715

Back to top Go down

Post by Gensan Mon Nov 14, 2011 5:33 am

tutik wrote:cut and paste ko lang:

"Why Manny Won

In a 10-point system, the boxer who wins a round is given 10 points, and the other boxer gets nine points. (10 -9)
If there was a knockdown in the round (10-8)
2 knock downs (10-7)
If a judge can't decide who won the round, it is scored 10-10.
Now if you are the challenger, you must be the aggressor (Pacquiao vs Cotto) in very close rounds the Champion gets the 10.
For example if Pacquiao would just stay still and Marquez does not attack, Pacquiao gets the 10 and Marquez 9.
In this case Manny (champion) was always aggressive while Marquez (challenger) waits for an attack and counters.
Marquez's body language fooled a lot of people.
Making people feel that he was the winner or at least it was a draw.
It may look like he was landing more punches but the tricky part here
is he¬ was on the defensive, luring Pacquiao into his tactical traps
(remember the challenger must be the one¬ who is aggressive to be
awarded 10 ).
So even if Marquez did connect more punches, he gets
only 9 for being defensive and Manny gets the 10 for being the
attacker.
Pacquiao got more "10"s than Marquez. Manny wins.
Why Manny won? "Manny knows..."

Loud & Clear sir Tutik...very clear explanation why pacquiao won. isa din ako sa na dengoy ni marquez eh..akala ko talaga mas marami syang patama kay manny..at ung counter punching nya very sharp & accurate..but when i watch again the reply i agree with the two judge...manny pacman pacquiao won!!!
Gensan
Gensan
CGP Newbie
CGP Newbie

Number of posts : 94
Registration date : 02/09/2011

Back to top Go down

Post by whey09 Mon Nov 14, 2011 5:51 am

ganun pala yun,,
whey09
whey09
CGP Guru
CGP Guru

Number of posts : 1869
Registration date : 02/10/2008

Back to top Go down

Post by mokong Mon Nov 14, 2011 5:58 am

this is how we was trick by marquez.. napansin ko rin ito sa laban nila...

http://rkmagfeelingexpert.wordpress.com/2011/11/14/juan-manuel-marquez-dirty-boxing-trick-exposed/

Stop at this time values and observe the dirty little trick of Marquez. Notice Marquez trying to step over the foot of Manny.
Foot Step Part 1 = 4th Round last 11 seconds
Foot Step Part 2 = 6th Round last 1:18 seconds
Foot Step Part 3 = 7th Round last 1:49 seconds
Foot Step Part 4 = 8th Round last 1:27 seconds
Foot Step Part 5 = 12th Round last 1:23 seconds
Foot Step Part 6 = 12th Round last 52 seconds

PACQUIAO-MARQUEZ 3 - Page 2 Cheateru

Last edited by mokong on Mon Nov 14, 2011 6:03 am; edited 1 time in total
mokong
mokong
CGP Guru
CGP Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by Jaywar Mon Nov 14, 2011 5:59 am

whey09 wrote:ganun pala yun,,

mukhang nagkalinawan na... hihihi!!!!
Jaywar
Jaywar
CGP Newbie
CGP Newbie

Number of posts : 21
Registration date : 22/03/2011

Back to top Go down

Post by markitekdesign Mon Nov 14, 2011 6:52 am

PACQUIAO-MARQUEZ 3 - Page 2 Baicz

Observe clearly. What do you see?

Makikita nyo na angdaya ni Marquez at praktisado nya pano manghuli ng paa sabay sapak ng power punch. Paulit-ulit nya talagang tyinetyempohan ang paa ni Pacquiao. 6 times nyang tinapakan si Pacman. Ito ang mga round at Time Mark.

Tapak Part 1 = 4th Round last 11 seconds
Tapak Part 2 = 6th Round last 1:18 seconds
Tapak Part 3 = 7th Round last 1:49 seconds
Tapak Part 4 = 8th Round last 1:27 seconds
Tapak Part 5 = 12th Round last 1:23 seconds
Tapak Part 6 = 12th Round last 52 seconds

Tapos dinaya daw si Marquez?

Share this and spread the truth ♥

Di to edited. You can download the replay here
http://www.kat.ph/boxing-pacquiao-vs-marquez-iii-12th-nov-2011-pdtv-x264-sir-paul-t5975601.html
markitekdesign
markitekdesign
Revit Master
Revit Master

Number of posts : 2398
Registration date : 23/06/2009

https://www.facebook.com/pages/MarkitekDesign/206738446066181

Back to top Go down

Post by zromel Mon Nov 14, 2011 7:00 am

pacman is teasing mayweather Very Happy
zromel
zromel
CGP Guru
CGP Guru

Number of posts : 1044
Registration date : 20/10/2010

Back to top Go down

Post by Valiant Mon Nov 14, 2011 7:11 am

torvicz wrote:I don't think it's a tactic to make Floyd fight Manny, that's ridiculous.
Knowing Manny, di naman nya kelangan maghabol ng laban. Sa part ni Floyd siguro, baka maisipan nyang labanan na si Manny kasi perhaps nakakita sya ng weakness kay Manny, but for Manny to make it as a tactic, I don't think so. Remember, Roach predicted a 1st round knockout.

it's not Manny... but Bob Arum Dude Smile business wise... baka umabot ng $200 million ang laban nila ni Mayweather... I don't think Arum is that kind of a person to let it slip away from his grasp...
Valiant
Valiant
CGP Apprentice
CGP Apprentice

Number of posts : 927
Registration date : 25/03/2010

Back to top Go down

Post by Jay2x Mon Nov 14, 2011 7:48 am

How can a country conquer the other country if all he can do is to
defend his territory? A conqueror always attack... You should GET the
championship not WIN it!...

manny wins.. di lang nakuha ang k.o a champ is a champ.. PACQUIAO-MARQUEZ 3 - Page 2 523692
Jay2x
Jay2x
CGP Apprentice
CGP Apprentice

Number of posts : 743
Registration date : 09/11/2008

Back to top Go down

Post by Valiant Mon Nov 14, 2011 8:31 am

an excerpt >>> Pacquiao has thrown 578 punches connecting 176 while Marquez had it 436 connecting 138. Pacquiao threw 304 jabs connecting 59 to Marquez's 182 with 38 connects. Pacquiao threw 274 power punches connecting 117 while Marquez threw 254 with 100 connecting.

Based on that statistics... ito ang percentages?

Pacquiao Punches = 30.4%
Marquez Punches = 31.6%

Pacquiao Jabs = 19.4%
Marquez Jabs = 20.8%

Pacquiao Power Punches = 42.7%
Marquez Power Punches = 39.3%

Does 3.4 difference sa power punch justify the outcome? Malamang... panalo e lol
Valiant
Valiant
CGP Apprentice
CGP Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post by princedaguz13 Mon Nov 14, 2011 10:03 am

okay guys, since kanina I was ask by our fellow cgpians what was my score for the fight.
here it is..i must admit, the live coverage will deceive you and i had doubt manny should win. but when i watched it again here is my unofficial scorecard... hehe

ROUND 1: since nagkakasukatan pa ung 2. i give this one to Manny since he is the champion and marquez was just waiting to counterpunch 10-9 PACMAN

ROUND 2: I gave this one to Marquez, he started to show hard blows that made me decide of giving him this round.10-9 MARQUEZ

ROUND 3: this was pacman's round. nothing new..mahirap i-judge kasi walang masyadong action nangangapa pa rin sila 10-9 PACMAN

ROUND 4: I still gave this round to Pacman he was more busier this round the fact na rounds 3-5 dun mataas ung percentage nya ng KO. 10-9 PACMAN

ROUND 5: I gave this round to Marquez dito nagstart sa round na to ung activeness nya. and if you watched the replay may kadayaan nga ito. tama si sir mokong. stepping on pacman's foot but belat sa kanya di umubra (grabe ang lake ng calves ni Manny) kung si cotto/marga di xa matibag. 10-9 MARQUEZ

ROUND 6: I gave this to Pacman. same he was the busier between the two. fact ayaw rin sumuntok ni Marquez dahil alam nya na Pacman was also good in counterpunching.10-9 PACMAN

ROUND 7: pacquaio started to get bored There was a time he paused and look to JUAN) saying on his head -"p#$%cha, makipagsabayan ka naman naghihintay ka lang eh" but this was the defining moment of Marquez. 95% ng attack nya sapol. the best round for Marquez.10-9 MARQUEZ

ROUND 8:I gave this round to Marquez, as what ive said in my earlier comments he gave pacman troubles during the middle rounds..

ROUND 9: This was the best round for me, Marquez started to attack but pacquaio also fought back and this was the best round also for Manny. maswerte lang talaga si marquez during this round dahil hindi xa natamaan ng matitinding blows ni manny. i love ung sagutan nila ng suntok 10-9 PACMAN

ROUND 10: Pacman got this round. same play, he was busier than Marquez. all marquez had to do was to counterpunch. Marquez thought he was leading. they had the headbutt in this round...10-9 PACMAN

ROUND 11:still pacman. pagod na si marquez during this round and i want you to notice guys isa sa best round din to ni manny na hindi naemphasize dahil everyone was still looking for a KO.10-9 PACMAN

ROUND 12: hindi na active si marquez. when i watched this for the first time i thought talo na si pacman kasi i proceeded to round 12. sure manny got this one. 10-9 PACMAN.

So cgpians i gave 8-4 in favor of Pacquaio

FACT: 60% of in attendance are MEXICAN
FACT: kahit hindi naman tumatama ung suntok ni marquez meron hiyaw sa crowd. and ung mga punches ni pacman hindi naeemphasize.
FACT:several times inapakan ni marquez ung paa ni manny.kita sa video
FACT: Ung commentator along with Amir Khan is a MEXICAN, even it is Manny's round he's giving it to Marquez which i found biased.that is why Amir khan was intimidated kasi sobrang daldal.
FACT: nagcomplained dati si marquez sa laban nila ni mayweather. kasi nagcocounterpunch lang xa hindi lumalaban. so bakit ngayon ginawa nya kay Manny
FACT:there second bout last 2008. marquez was the lightweight champion. did you see how aggressive was pacquiao back then? kasi sya ung challenger thats why kelangan nya ma KO si marquez. iba ung ngayong game plan ni manny. maybe inside hes mind( ano ako gago, ikaw tong challenger ngayon ako pa lalapit sayo) and lastly,
another FACT: Manny should have won their first fight. everybody knows that.if marquez is complaining on their third bout dapat magisip din xa. and i dont even think na (KWITS) na sila.

so guys, ung scores ko pedeng iba sa inyo. but i encourage you to watch it again. pinanuod ko talagang mabuti. there is no way marquez should get this one. even the judges are not fool enough to give that to marquez. ako na nagsasabi sa inyo ako din nadeceive nung una. but when i watched it carefully round by round. MANNY talaga. panoorin nyo ulit para malinawan kayong lahat. salamat sa pagbasa CIAO!
princedaguz13
princedaguz13
CGP Apprentice
CGP Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post by micoliver1226 Mon Nov 14, 2011 12:31 pm

it's hard to believe that these two boxers are fighting with their pride or its just hollywood type fight plain money making ...they are both promoters of their own,plus bob arum (the director)who is long time,big time promoter of the sport knows the path to fill their bank account...Manny pacquioa is a precious gem and a cash cow of bob arum...he won't let it go folks...imagine,milyon-milyon na pilipino ang gustong magbayad para mapanuod lang ang laban nya...imo lang
micoliver1226
micoliver1226
CGP Apprentice
CGP Apprentice

Number of posts : 619
Registration date : 10/02/2011

Back to top Go down

Post by princedaguz13 Mon Nov 14, 2011 2:23 pm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GH2RUwJE-IY

you have to check this guys... if im not mistaken, ung nag air ng laban nila pacman-marquez jan sa pinas eh PRIMETIME which is bias in comentating. i encouraged everyone to watch this link/full fight. harold lederman and i have the same scorecards rounds 1 3 4 6 9 10 11 12except for the rounds 8 and 11 which he gave to marquez....pasenya na po ha pero ung ibang mga pinoy kasi nakikiuso na lang sa hype. syempre uso. just watch, then maybe you'll tell me OO NGA NOH.ciao
princedaguz13
princedaguz13
CGP Apprentice
CGP Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post by princedaguz13 Mon Nov 14, 2011 2:32 pm

mokong wrote:this is how we was trick by marquez.. napansin ko rin ito sa laban nila...

http://rkmagfeelingexpert.wordpress.com/2011/11/14/juan-manuel-marquez-dirty-boxing-trick-exposed/

Stop at this time values and observe the dirty little trick of Marquez. Notice Marquez trying to step over the foot of Manny.
Foot Step Part 1 = 4th Round last 11 seconds
Foot Step Part 2 = 6th Round last 1:18 seconds
Foot Step Part 3 = 7th Round last 1:49 seconds
Foot Step Part 4 = 8th Round last 1:27 seconds
Foot Step Part 5 = 12th Round last 1:23 seconds
Foot Step Part 6 = 12th Round last 52 seconds

PACQUIAO-MARQUEZ 3 - Page 2 Cheateru

sir mokong may namiss ka pa.... sa round 3 meron din hehehe
princedaguz13
princedaguz13
CGP Apprentice
CGP Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post by silvercrown Mon Nov 14, 2011 10:16 pm

I agree with dude torvicz observation...

Im a huge fan of Manny but this time around, he lost big time! I just can't fool myself and believe something that is not true, even if I tried to insist the foolish idea.... Marquez is way superior than Manny on that fight... Way superior that the 2 previous fights.
He came well prepared for the fight, He studied Manny very well...
Manny is very tentative, confused maybe? Maybe he didn't expect Marquez to be that well prepared? Or maybe he's distracted? Ahhh women... Embarassed

Manny was the Agressor... Of course he should! He wants to fulfill the prediction of crushing Marquez on early rounds! (I also predicted Manny winning by KO on early rounds)... After the 5th round Manny upped his agression, simply because he knows he's behind on points! He's lunging everytime he throws his jabs (hence the accidental headbutt), according to Buboy Fernandez "labas-pasok, labas-pasok" just throwing a single jab while Marquez would counter 3 punch combo with sharp precision and power... Manny would wince everytime he's hit, one of the things i didn't expect...

I don't believe in the tapak-paa daya thing.... It's bound to happen... 1st because of the stance of both boxers, 2nd is Manny would go in first and Of course Marquez would likely stepped on Mannys foot while throwing his counter punches... Manny NEVER complained about this.... No It did happen on their previous fights....

The loss was very much visible in Manny's action... He didn't raise his hand after the fight, a thing he usually do. He do the sign of the cross 1000 times. He was surprised when he was proclaimed the winner (his corner too). He LIED when he said "he clearly won the fight"... (how could that be clear?) Mad

Marquez 115-113
silvercrown
silvercrown
CGP Apprentice
CGP Apprentice

Number of posts : 981
Registration date : 05/11/2008

Back to top Go down

Post by princedaguz13 Mon Nov 14, 2011 10:36 pm

silvercrown wrote:I agree with dude torvicz observation...

Im a huge fan of Manny but this time around, he lost big time! I just can't fool myself and believe something that is not true, even if I tried to insist the foolish idea.... Marquez is way superior than Manny on that fight... Way superior that the 2 previous fights.
He came well prepared for the fight, He studied Manny very well...
Manny is very tentative, confused maybe? Maybe he didn't expect Marquez to be that well prepared? Or maybe he's distracted? Ahhh women... Embarassed

Manny was the Agressor... Of course he should! He wants to fulfill the prediction of crushing Marquez on early rounds! (I also predicted Manny winning by KO on early rounds)... After the 5th round Manny upped his agression, simply because he knows he's behind on points! He's lunging everytime he throws his jabs (hence the accidental headbutt), according to Buboy Fernandez "labas-pasok, labas-pasok" just throwing a single jab while Marquez would counter 3 punch combo with sharp precision and power... Manny would wince everytime he's hit, one of the things i didn't expect...

I don't believe in the tapak-paa daya thing.... It's bound to happen... 1st because of the stance of both boxers, 2nd is Manny would go in first and Of course Marquez would likely stepped on Mannys foot while throwing his counter punches... Manny NEVER complained about this.... No It did happen on their previous fights....

The loss was very much visible in Manny's action... He didn't raise his hand after the fight, a thing he usually do. He do the sign of the cross 1000 times. He was surprised when he was proclaimed the winner (his corner too). He LIED when he said "he clearly won the fight"... (how could that be clear?) Mad

Marquez 115-113

Sir silvercrown, I have to contradict you with that. as ive said earlier i was also deceived when i watched it first time(through internet-buffering grrr) I thought Marquez won the fight but when I again watched it the same night it was pretty clear Manny won the fight. I will give you a simple LOGIC on that....

If you were in Manny's position would you take the risk na makipagsabayan? 2 lang yan, its either ma KO xa or ma KO nya si Marquez. The fact na si marquez lang ung kalaban nya.
secondly, so lets say natalo xa dahil hindi xa nagiingat, sa tingin nyo ba if ever matuloy laban nila ni mayweather makakahingi pa xa ng malaking cut sa purse? babaratin na xa ni mayweather dahil sasabihin nya tinalo ko na yan. there is no win win situation for Manny there. marquez has nothing to lose pac has a lot.
thirdly, ngayon ko lang naintindihang mabuti, hindi po boring ung laban. bakit kamo? marquez fought mayweather and walang choice nun si marquez kundi mag attack. he knew his weakness that time so they changed his game plan for pacquiao. ito namang si pacquiao ganun din ang ginawa, akala nya uubra ung game plan nila na maghihintay din at si marquez ung aattack, e parehas lang pala sila ng nasa isip na magcounter. so walang naging choice si pacquaio nung late rounds kundi "bahal na" but i agree nahirapan xa and he tried to knock marquez down.

lastly, bigyan ko kayo ng sample ng pinagkaiba ng laban na hawak mo ung belt ikaw ung champion kaysa challenger.
2nd fight ni manny and marquez: manny won the fight. bakit again? he was the challenger that time hawak ni marquez ang belt. di ba magkaiba ung game plan nya kesa ngaung third bout. kung titingnan nyo atake xa ng atake nun kasi challenger lang xa so he needs to prove the judges na dapat sa kanya mabigay ung scores. ung laban ngayon, iba na, naging matalino lang si manny. bakit xa makikipagsabayan di ba? another one, cotto-pacquiao, vacant ang title anong ginawa ni manny? di ba alam naman natin kkung pano nya idismantle si cotto. ganun po ung pinagkaiba ng ikaw ung champion sa challenger. hindi lang talaga tayo na satisfied sa performance kasi walang KO and the fact na PRIMETIME pala ung nagair ng laban sa pinas. I suggest sa itaas nito meron link ng youtube HBO nagcover. i was also surprised parehas kami ng scoring ni lederman except round 8 and 11 nagkabaliktad lang kami. hindi ko po sinasabing baguhin nyo ung thoughts nyo. suggestion ko lang po panoorin nyo. rounds 1 3 4 6 9 10 11 12. yan ang bigay ko rounds for pacman Very Happy
princedaguz13
princedaguz13
CGP Apprentice
CGP Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post by Valiant Mon Nov 14, 2011 10:51 pm

OT
sana magkaroon ng Manny Pacquiao vs. Victor Ortiz fight Twisted Evil
Valiant
Valiant
CGP Apprentice
CGP Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post by yaug_03 Mon Nov 14, 2011 11:14 pm

And you don't tell your boxer "your winning", you only tell him "you've won" after the fight, stupid coach.tsk tsk tsk, marquez could have been more aggressive and won the fight.
yaug_03
yaug_03
CGP Guru
CGP Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next