Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

My Version of Barcelona Pavilion (Updated with Additional Shots)

+37
julcab
neil
reybits
tanting
davens07
lei23
rojs_211
graint
bing1370
Valiant
brian
ibeh27
anensan
Alapaap
RQUI
dedspecdam
bizkong
effreymm
erika
akoy
molinsky
verin angelo
krizaliehs07
vilpang
phranq
Rheinfell
acen
bokkins
zdesign
mez
reimhedz
ortzak
yaug_03
aesonck
Agda
maningdada
mokong
41 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

My Version of Barcelona Pavilion (Updated with Additional Shots) - Page 2 Empty My Version of Barcelona Pavilion (Updated with Additional Shots)

Post by mokong Wed Sep 28, 2011 4:36 pm

First topic message reminder :

My Version of Barcelona Pavilion... C & c..

Here's the reference from google..

My Version of Barcelona Pavilion (Updated with Additional Shots) - Page 2 Img0715nd

Render

My Version of Barcelona Pavilion (Updated with Additional Shots) - Page 2 Pav01

My Version of Barcelona Pavilion (Updated with Additional Shots) - Page 2 Pav02a

My Version of Barcelona Pavilion (Updated with Additional Shots) - Page 2 Pav03

Updated

My Version of Barcelona Pavilion (Updated with Additional Shots) - Page 2 Pav05

My Version of Barcelona Pavilion (Updated with Additional Shots) - Page 2 Pav04

My Version of Barcelona Pavilion (Updated with Additional Shots) - Page 2 Pav06

My Version of Barcelona Pavilion (Updated with Additional Shots) - Page 2 Pav07

Last edited by mokong on Fri Sep 30, 2011 9:57 am; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : reference added...)
mokong
mokong
CGP Guru
CGP Guru

Number of posts : 1926
Registration date : 02/03/2009

Back to top Go down

My Version of Barcelona Pavilion (Updated with Additional Shots) - Page 2 Empty Re: My Version of Barcelona Pavilion (Updated with Additional Shots)

Post by bizkong Thu Sep 29, 2011 11:56 am

there you go!!!!ang ganda ng version mo 'mel,,,,,,
Luke Sky like this 2thumbsup

bizkong
CGP Guru
CGP Guru

Number of posts : 1583
Registration date : 15/10/2009

Back to top Go down

My Version of Barcelona Pavilion (Updated with Additional Shots) - Page 2 Empty Re: My Version of Barcelona Pavilion (Updated with Additional Shots)

Post by mokong Thu Sep 29, 2011 12:04 pm

Rheinfell wrote:Wow!!! nice & cool scene... 2thumbsup nice render!!! hippie ... perfect... galing sir...

salamat..

phranq wrote:wow! lupit mo talaga. sana makagawa din ako ng ganito, 'yung may "drama"

mas malupit ka sir.. Smile salamat..

vilpang wrote:wow very nice ang version mo master mokong..i love it..My Version of Barcelona Pavilion (Updated with Additional Shots) - Page 2 808695

thanks vilpang..

krizaliehs07 wrote:wow Shocked ang galing mo talaga sir
wow wow wow talaga

thanks..

verin angelo wrote:ayus sir galing ng grass... My Version of Barcelona Pavilion (Updated with Additional Shots) - Page 2 290602

salamat..
lostinsight wrote:wow..speechless..PERIOD!!

thanks..

molinsky wrote:P***** inah.. cno bah mga nanay nyo..?? ang gagaling nyong mag render.. sana amponin nyo ako.. tapos turoan nyo kung pano gumawa ng realistic image... huhuh... by the way.. sir.. lupet nang render nyo.... like na like ko.. 100 times!!! hippie hoho!!

salamat.. malapit lang pala tayo sir..

akoy wrote:galing sir My Version of Barcelona Pavilion (Updated with Additional Shots) - Page 2 808695

akoy salamat..

erika wrote:nice sir,astig.. hippie hippie hippie

salamat..

effreymm wrote:Ang galing mo bro. Ganda ng lighting mo dito. Picture na ito. Sana kinunan mo ng DOF sa may part ng bato. Saka pinagalaw mo yong tubig. Nice Render bro. Rocks!!! My Version of Barcelona Pavilion (Updated with Additional Shots) - Page 2 576143 My Version of Barcelona Pavilion (Updated with Additional Shots) - Page 2 576143 My Version of Barcelona Pavilion (Updated with Additional Shots) - Page 2 576143

salamat effrymm.. ginaya ko kasi sa reference sa google yung tubig.. hindi medyo gumagalaw ang tubig..
mokong
mokong
CGP Guru
CGP Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by mokong Thu Sep 29, 2011 12:06 pm

bizkong wrote:there you go!!!!ang ganda ng version mo 'mel,,,,,,
Luke Sky like this 2thumbsup

salamat master peps.. may like2 pa.. naka blue color.. hehehe...
mokong
mokong
CGP Guru
CGP Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by dedspecdam Thu Sep 29, 2011 4:51 pm

galing sir Rommel! last 2 image lupet! My Version of Barcelona Pavilion (Updated with Additional Shots) - Page 2 523692thanks for inspiring sir! My Version of Barcelona Pavilion (Updated with Additional Shots) - Page 2 323663
dedspecdam
dedspecdam
CGP Apprentice
CGP Apprentice

Number of posts : 364
Registration date : 25/05/2011

Back to top Go down

Post by mokong Fri Sep 30, 2011 10:02 am

Sir Deds.. salamat..

mokong
mokong
CGP Guru
CGP Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by RQUI Fri Sep 30, 2011 10:39 am

nice version sir mokong... Very Happy
RQUI
RQUI
CGP Guru
CGP Guru

Number of posts : 1218
Registration date : 10/09/2010

Back to top Go down

Post by Alapaap Fri Sep 30, 2011 3:14 pm

Bumubutas ka na rin ng LCD monitor,pwede ko bang gawin pastcard at papadala ko lang sa pinsan ko sa canada pero pirmahan mo hehe.salamat sa pagbabahagi mo kosa
Alapaap
Alapaap
CGP Apprentice
CGP Apprentice

Number of posts : 903
Registration date : 20/10/2008

Back to top Go down

Post by anensan Fri Sep 30, 2011 10:24 pm

lupit bro!!! My Version of Barcelona Pavilion (Updated with Additional Shots) - Page 2 808695
anensan
anensan
CGP Apprentice
CGP Apprentice

Number of posts : 479
Registration date : 30/06/2011

Back to top Go down

Post by ibeh27 Fri Sep 30, 2011 10:36 pm

ganda po ng vegetation sir! 4th from the last image buttrock
ibeh27
ibeh27
CGP Newbie
CGP Newbie

Number of posts : 129
Registration date : 12/01/2011

Back to top Go down

Post by brian Fri Sep 30, 2011 11:03 pm

render so realistic 2thumbsup
brian
brian
CGP Newbie
CGP Newbie

Number of posts : 68
Registration date : 21/02/2011

Back to top Go down

Post by Valiant Sat Oct 01, 2011 12:26 am

palong-palo to tol! My Version of Barcelona Pavilion (Updated with Additional Shots) - Page 2 523692 My Version of Barcelona Pavilion (Updated with Additional Shots) - Page 2 523692 My Version of Barcelona Pavilion (Updated with Additional Shots) - Page 2 523692
Valiant
Valiant
CGP Apprentice
CGP Apprentice

Number of posts : 927
Registration date : 25/03/2010

Back to top Go down

Post by mokong Sat Oct 01, 2011 5:17 am

RQUI wrote:nice version sir mokong... Very Happy

salamat sir..

Alapaap wrote:Bumubutas ka na rin ng LCD monitor,pwede ko bang gawin pastcard at papadala ko lang sa pinsan ko sa canada pero pirmahan mo hehe.salamat sa pagbabahagi mo kosa

natawa ako.. hehe.. salamat kosa..

anensan wrote:lupit bro!!! My Version of Barcelona Pavilion (Updated with Additional Shots) - Page 2 808695

salamat sir anensan...

ibeh27 wrote:ganda po ng vegetation sir! 4th from the last image buttrock

thanks..

brian wrote:render so realistic 2thumbsup

hindi naman siguro sir.. malayo pa.. salamat..

Valiant wrote:palong-palo to tol! My Version of Barcelona Pavilion (Updated with Additional Shots) - Page 2 523692 My Version of Barcelona Pavilion (Updated with Additional Shots) - Page 2 523692 My Version of Barcelona Pavilion (Updated with Additional Shots) - Page 2 523692

salamat tol valiant..
mokong
mokong
CGP Guru
CGP Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by bing1370 Sat Oct 01, 2011 5:20 am

Hanep kanya-kanyang version, mahirap mamili kung sino talaga...My Version of Barcelona Pavilion (Updated with Additional Shots) - Page 2 808695
bing1370
bing1370
CGP Apprentice
CGP Apprentice

Number of posts : 575
Registration date : 20/04/2010

Back to top Go down

Post by mokong Sat Oct 01, 2011 8:00 am

bing1370 wrote:Hanep kanya-kanyang version, mahirap mamili kung sino talaga...My Version of Barcelona Pavilion (Updated with Additional Shots) - Page 2 808695

salamat bing..
mokong
mokong
CGP Guru
CGP Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by graint Sat Oct 01, 2011 8:37 am

Perfect pre!My Version of Barcelona Pavilion (Updated with Additional Shots) - Page 2 808695 My Version of Barcelona Pavilion (Updated with Additional Shots) - Page 2 808695
graint
graint
CGP Apprentice
CGP Apprentice

Number of posts : 234
Registration date : 27/10/2009

Back to top Go down

Post by rojs_211 Sat Oct 01, 2011 9:28 am

Malupet itong version nyo Master:) My Version of Barcelona Pavilion (Updated with Additional Shots) - Page 2 808695---Very Good Job-

rojs_211
CGP Apprentice
CGP Apprentice

Number of posts : 664
Registration date : 11/09/2009

Back to top Go down

Post by mokong Sat Oct 01, 2011 11:43 pm

graint wrote:Perfect pre!My Version of Barcelona Pavilion (Updated with Additional Shots) - Page 2 808695 My Version of Barcelona Pavilion (Updated with Additional Shots) - Page 2 808695

rojs_211 wrote:Malupet itong version nyo Master:) My Version of Barcelona Pavilion (Updated with Additional Shots) - Page 2 808695---Very Good Job-

salamat...
mokong
mokong
CGP Guru
CGP Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by lei23 Sun Oct 02, 2011 12:50 am

halimaw..parang picture lang ah!
lei23
lei23
CGP Apprentice
CGP Apprentice

Number of posts : 734
Registration date : 15/11/2009

Back to top Go down

Post by mokong Sun Oct 02, 2011 4:00 am

lei23 wrote:halimaw..parang picture lang ah!

salamat lei..
mokong
mokong
CGP Guru
CGP Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by davens07 Sun Oct 02, 2011 4:49 am

nice bro! galing specially 1st image..looks real...let me guess vermont verde ung marble? Smile
davens07
davens07
CGP Newbie
CGP Newbie

Number of posts : 116
Registration date : 27/01/2010

http://www.wix.com/davestater/site

Back to top Go down

Post by tanting Sun Oct 02, 2011 11:08 am

i like the 1st image chief...cool output 2thumbsup
tanting
tanting
CGP Apprentice
CGP Apprentice

Number of posts : 782
Registration date : 11/04/2009

Back to top Go down

Post by mokong Mon Oct 03, 2011 1:05 am

davens07 wrote:nice bro! galing specially 1st image..looks real...let me guess vermont verde ung marble? Smile

yup.. salamat..

tanting wrote:i like the 1st image chief...cool output 2thumbsup

thanks chief...
mokong
mokong
CGP Guru
CGP Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by reybits Wed Oct 05, 2011 10:20 am

Wow. very Nice master Mokong. hindi nakakapagtaka na nasa Excellence Archive sya. keep up the Good Work. My Version of Barcelona Pavilion (Updated with Additional Shots) - Page 2 808695
reybits
reybits
CGP Apprentice
CGP Apprentice

Number of posts : 282
Registration date : 10/02/2011

Back to top Go down

Post by mokong Wed Oct 05, 2011 10:32 am

Salamat sa admin.. hindi ko akalain malagay ito dito...

@reybits salamat bro..
mokong
mokong
CGP Guru
CGP Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by neil Wed Oct 05, 2011 10:35 am

Ayos din ang version mo sir moks! Nice interior too. TFS 2thumbsup
neil
neil
CGP Apprentice
CGP Apprentice

Number of posts : 518
Registration date : 15/07/2010

http://neilbuandesigns.weebly.com

Back to top Go down

Post by mokong Thu Oct 06, 2011 12:11 am

neil wrote:Ayos din ang version mo sir moks! Nice interior too. TFS 2thumbsup

thanks niel..
mokong
mokong
CGP Guru
CGP Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum