Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

To all DSLR user

+15
ar_monzter
Muggz
julcab
theomatheus
lance
logikpixel
dats
silvercrown
whey09
v_wrangler
jerahmeel2002
benj.arki
ayzrock
3DZONE
markitekdesign
19 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

To all DSLR user Empty To all DSLR user

Post by markitekdesign Tue May 24, 2011 10:35 pm

i see new photographers every single month and they increase in number every season. its great to have a lot of us around, but its also sad to say that because equipment are so easy to come by nowadays, the true essence of photography is sometimes disregarded by many.

you see people or "photographers" with such great equipment, the latest and most expensive ones. BUT they dont know squat about how to operate them. im betting too, that they have not even opened nor read their manuals. so many people "photographers" brag and post their so-called photo-shoots without even considering the QUALITY of the photographs.

- posting photographs that are not up to standard is the worst thing you can do. not only are you lowering your standards but you are spreading the wrong message out there that its OK to just shoot and post without even considering whether it looks good or not. i mean whatever happened to QUALITY INSTEAD OF QUANTITY?

- you DO NOT need all the expensive equipment available in the market. buy a good, sturdy camera (dslr) with its basic kit lens. this is good enough to start with. you dont need the expensive equipment to come up with better photographs and just because everyone else has it or it looks cool. you may have a ton of money around your bed but remember than at the end of the day, you are the master and painter, the one who thinks, composes and clicks the shutter button - NOT THE CAMERA. plus know that those expensive equipment has got purpose and value so it takes SKILL to justify its worth.

- READ YOUR MANUAL. the manual of a camera is essential to every photographer. it is our "bible". read it carefully and it helps that you hold the camera at hand while reading and checking every instruction and trying every function on your camera. this will help you get to know the capabilities of your camera. keep it safe - NOT in your drawer at home or in the box of the camera or the trash bin, but it should be kept in your camera bag at all times.

- READ books, magazines and browse the internet. getting tips, information and acquiring inspiration will help you.

- PRACTICE. PRACTICE. PRACTICE. when i first started out in photography, i used to take photographs of anything and everything that came my way, day or night, i would take photos and do it again and again until i knew i got it perfectly. it helped me get to know my camera, the functions, the technicalities of photography and most importantly, it helped me in my compositions. i was able to exercise my creativity.

- everybody loves fashion. but do not, and i repeat, please DO NOT go into ADVANCE portrait or fashion photography or any other complicated photography when you have not even mastered the basic function of your camera, lens or the basics of photography itself. you cannot do a good fashion shoot without even mastering basic portraiture. remember - things come in better when it is achieved slowly but surely.

- CHOOSE YOUR MENTORS WISELY. the person you look up to holds a big key in the improvement of your work. choose someone who can really help you. someone with the right knowledge, with the right connections, a good portfolio and real ability to tell you, teach you and help you in your craft. do not be afraid to approach or ask for help or advice. having a mentor who has good taste will be good for any aspiring photographer because you need to remember that whatever your chosen mentor shares and teaches you will reflect on your work and if his/her taste is not up to the standard, then how do you expect to move up? if your mentors cant even distinguish what a good model is from one who is not,then you have another thing going.

- BE YOUR OWN WORST CRITIC. be honest to yourself and about the quality of your work. observe every photograph you take, study it carefully and see what is good and bad about it. and see what you can do to improve it. constructive criticism is a big thing in photography - it will help you improve and see what others think of your work.

- BE CREATIVE. dont just point and shoot. coz if that is the case, then why buy such an expensive equipment when you can use your mobile right?! you have something so amazing with you so use it to your advantage. dont be afraid to experiment, to be different and creative.

- BE PASSIONATE. passion in anything we do in life gives us the best results because we put in effort. when you love what you do and work hard for it, it is all worth it. and believe me, photography is no joking matter. it takes time, effort and a lot of love to produce the best photographs.

i am not saying that i am the best photographer out there. i dont even consider myself a successful professional yet because i know my place and know that i have a long way to go. i am still learning, day by day and trying my best to improve my craft and i know for a fact, i still have a lot to learn in this industry. i honestly still go back to my own mentors and ask them for advice and tips when i know that i need to and always get their opinion on my work whenever i can.

my only take here is that these new "photographers" need to be more PATIENT. you do not get to be a photographer just because you have the equipment or have a lot of photo-shoots posted online or have joined workshops and can now be considered a "photographer".

it takes time, years and a lot of work and experience to be considered as one.

STICK TO THE BASICS FIRST. one by one. step by step. dont be impatient and go with a bang here and there, buying all the expensive lenses when you have not even mastered the simple kit lens and without any improvement in your work. learn how to properly execute a good photograph before going into anything as complicated as fashion or product photography. appreciate the journey and enjoy it, every single day, every single minute.

last but not the least - give photography the respect it deserves.

i hope this helps a lot of aspiring photographers...

because if all new "photographers" do not improve and increase in number, the quality of work will never improve and the reputation of ALL photographers in the industry will go down.
markitekdesign
markitekdesign
Revit Master
Revit Master

Number of posts : 2398
Registration date : 23/06/2009

https://www.facebook.com/pages/MarkitekDesign/206738446066181

Back to top Go down

To all DSLR user Empty Re: To all DSLR user

Post by 3DZONE Tue May 24, 2011 10:44 pm

Moved:I guess this is under Photography Discussion...

or architecture or anything else,
is always a portrait of himself
3DZONE
3DZONE
Cube Spinner
Cube Spinner

Number of posts : 3834
Registration date : 20/12/2008

Back to top Go down

Post by markitekdesign Wed May 25, 2011 2:05 am

3DZONE wrote:Moved:I guess this is under Photography Discussion...

nag dadalawang isip ako sir kung sa tambayan or under photo discussion..thanks ..Very Happy
markitekdesign
markitekdesign
Revit Master
Revit Master

Number of posts : 2398
Registration date : 23/06/2009

https://www.facebook.com/pages/MarkitekDesign/206738446066181

Back to top Go down

Post by ayzrock Sun May 29, 2011 11:55 pm

sir post ko po sa facebook ung post nyo. salamat po
ayzrock
ayzrock
CGP Newbie
CGP Newbie

Number of posts : 6
Registration date : 17/05/2009

Back to top Go down

Post by benj.arki Mon May 30, 2011 12:56 am

i guess isa ako dito sir, yan din po ang tanong ko dati. bakit kapag ng take na ako ng shot ok siya pero when it comes na na save ko na mga images, parang my mga part ng blur pa rin pero malinaw naman sa lcd sa cam, dun pa lang ive noticed na something's wrong, kaya nrealized ko rin na kailangan ko mag search sa mga katanungan ko. and ive found out na ganon nga.. usually napansin ko kapag my slr, point and shoot yung iba. pero paano naman yung ibang features ng slr na mas maari pang gumanda yung shots mo like giving moods,drama etc.. well, sir dito sa thread mo natauhan na ako. maraming salamat po!
benj.arki
benj.arki
CGP Apprentice
CGP Apprentice

Number of posts : 810
Registration date : 21/06/2009

Back to top Go down

Post by jerahmeel2002 Thu Jun 16, 2011 7:03 am

I Agree with you marki', when I was a child, pag nakakakita ako ng person carrying SLR, hindi pa digital noon. He/She maybe a Professional photographer or Journalist. That time kasi mahal pa ang SLR. Since bumagsak ang presyo nya now a days. Halos lahat ng kaibigan ko may DSLR. Some times niyaya ko sila mag outdoor shooting pero wala silang time, they don't even bother to explore their DSLR. Naisip ko tuloy na sayang naman ang professional camera kung occasional lang nila ginagamit usually pag party group picture.

Pero if some person would be eager to learn, maraming way and information you can get, specially sa internet. Sa youtube, search mo lang mga tips and trick to make a better photography are available. Nandyan din ang mga program tulad ng Adobe Lightroom and Adobe Photoshop to enhance your photograph.

Pero some people would prefer not to use the help of any enhancement. Kaya nag karun RAW file ang DSLR. To maintain original copy without manipulation and compress file. Its like having a film that was un-touch.

Pero sakin, I use JPEG format. Kasi mahilig ako mag edit ng photograph.

I've learn before in college sa Photography class:

1st Learn your camera's features
2nd Choose your subject - point of your interest
3rd Know about Rule of Thirds
4th Lighting and Shadows
etch....

Ako rin before, point and shoot. pero since DSLR na ang gamit ko walang nasasayang na film. Syempre you have all the freedom to choose or delete yung sa tingin mong hindi maganda. kung baga sa lahat ng kuha mo, posible may ma tsambahan ka na maganda.

May kasibihan nga na -"nasa nag dadala or kumukuha ang ikagaganda ng larawan, hindi sa kung gaanong kabago ang DSLR mo. kahit gumamit kapa ng Compact Digital Camera. nasa diskarte mo or creativity mo.

If you want to see my shot, here's my website: http://www.wix.com/5mendoza/jerrymendoza

mga unang kuha gamit ang Canon 450D
jerahmeel2002
jerahmeel2002
CGP Newbie
CGP Newbie

Number of posts : 37
Registration date : 17/10/2009

http://www.wix.com/5mendoza/jerrymendoza

Back to top Go down

Post by jerahmeel2002 Thu Jun 16, 2011 7:10 am

ako rin i'd like to post your discussion sa Facebook, para mabsa ng mga barkada ko. thanks! To all DSLR user 290602
jerahmeel2002
jerahmeel2002
CGP Newbie
CGP Newbie

Back to top Go down

Post by v_wrangler Thu Jun 16, 2011 7:08 pm

Well, maybe some of the people with cams aren't really aspiring to be professional photogs, maybe they're just having fun. And having fun doesn't mean you can't post or be happy about the crappy photographs you took...

Why can't it be OK when some of us here make crappy renders anyways? In the same way, where is the so called true essence of the art of rendering? tongue

When I take pictures, I try to capture the real moment. Something I cannot do with CG. I am confident and I prefer to be a CG artist not a RossCapili (he's a friend!) . All I need from the camera is to be able to capture those split seconds and I do not care if my focus were off (I should be in AF!) or my exposures were wrong (it should be at P!). My not really so expensive DLSR can slice the moment and take shots in multiples anyways. I can select and diss the very very crappy ones later. I do not even look at the viewfinder! I spent 10,000 yen for a 50mm not to be able to take highly prominent bokehs but so I could just mimic the real thing in my rendering work. It's a tool for me. I use the camera for my purposes and I am happy about the crappy ones I took. To say one is lame for buying gears when he could do more with the kits (if he'll spend time with the manuals) is just a lame excuse for not having the dough to spend on useless stuff. Let them be. If it's a loss then it's theirs. Not yours.

The good samaritan thing to do is to motivate people who aspire to be cool photogs and make money from them calling their attention for the sake of the true essence of photography by wowwing them with the photographs you took using whatever gear you have. Wow me with the instamatic and I'm all yours! (just kidding!)

I am sure people will start asking you how it's done and when they do that's your chance. You have had achieved your purposes without even initiating an excuse like the above.

I agree with you though that just like cg, modeling or texturing or lighting and rendering, Photography is serious stuff (and expensive!), but it should be fun - for everyone, whatever fun means to them. That's my take.

Nahiya na tuloy akong magpost ng photos Very Happy

v_wrangler
v_wrangler
CGP Loverboy
CGP Loverboy

Number of posts : 1994
Registration date : 29/03/2009

http://www.maxworksdigital.com

Back to top Go down

Post by whey09 Thu Jun 16, 2011 7:58 pm

We can't really say or know the reason why many people today buy DSLR cameras instead of P&S cameras unless we ask them.

Maybe they think it's cool, maybe they think they will look like Professional photographers, maybe they think that they will produce beatifull photos like they see in the net or magazines, or maybe they can just afford it and they don't know what to do with their money. Besides, today's entry level DSLR's price are just the same with some high end P&S cameras or semi DSLR cameras.

Let's just hope that for those people who bought DSLR with these reasons will learn how to use their camera's properly. What I mean with properly is they should know what are the capabilites of DSLR cameras, advantages vs. P&S cameras. Things like that.

"Sayang lang ang DSLR kung laging nasa Auto mode"

But like sir V said, it should be fun!

whey09
whey09
CGP Guru
CGP Guru

Number of posts : 1869
Registration date : 02/10/2008

Back to top Go down

Post by v_wrangler Thu Jun 16, 2011 8:21 pm

whey09 wrote:We can't really say or know the reason why many people today buy DSLR cameras instead of P&S cameras unless we ask them.

Maybe they think it's cool, maybe they think they will look like Professional photographers, maybe they think that they will produce beatifull photos like they see in the net or magazines, or maybe they can just afford it and they don't know what to do with their money. Besides, today's entry level DSLR's price are just the same with some high end P&S cameras or semi DSLR cameras.

Let's just hope that for those people who bought DSLR with these reasons will learn how to use their camera's properly. What I mean with properly is they should know what are the capabilites of DSLR cameras, advantages vs. P&S cameras. Things like that.

"Sayang lang ang DSLR kung laging nasa Auto mode"

But like sir V said, it should be fun!

Nice one whey!

As for auto mode, it's there for a reason, and it doesn't mean you need to use it all the time! tongue The same goes for Manual or any other mode your cam may offer. I've taken texture mapping ready photos with "P" though!
v_wrangler
v_wrangler
CGP Loverboy
CGP Loverboy

Number of posts : 1994
Registration date : 29/03/2009

http://www.maxworksdigital.com

Back to top Go down

Post by jerahmeel2002 Fri Jun 17, 2011 3:52 pm

You have a point there sir V. I think Marki's want to discuss is the Professional Photographer, not a photographer. Any person can be a photographer if he/she can handle any kind of camera what ever the crappy image may result. Because for them, they have their own reason and they have the right to take a pictures what they feel is good enough for them. But I'm sure if you ask them, they are all willing to learn and improve their photography skill. The question is when they will have the time or spend some time to really study the features of DSLR.
jerahmeel2002
jerahmeel2002
CGP Newbie
CGP Newbie

Back to top Go down

Post by silvercrown Sun Jun 19, 2011 12:03 am

I could sense frustration and even hate on this rant by the TS...
if i could put a face/ personality to where this is being directed...
*a person who could afford a DSLR
*a person who use the DSLR in "Auto" mode or "Program" mode only...
*a person who don't know that digital image processing exists
To which i think the rant is ridiculous.... if not stupid...

Who cares! this is a free country, you can do whatever you want as long as you don't break any law of the land...
TS said, "respect photography" c'mon... respect other peoples wishes!

That's why you yourself mentioned a category, the "professional photographers" you said, and i will add the amateurs, beginners and the trying hards... and that's what made photography as colorful as it is...

Do whatever you want in the name of photography but Don't step on other peoples rights and priviledges....
silvercrown
silvercrown
CGP Apprentice
CGP Apprentice

Number of posts : 981
Registration date : 05/11/2008

Back to top Go down

Post by jerahmeel2002 Mon Jun 20, 2011 5:26 am

@ maki's - you can't pleased every one in your post To all DSLR user 774347 , but don't worry, not all of them are the same appreciation, including me.

I take your words as a motivation and open minded person To all DSLR user 523692 . Maybe next time you should choose the words carefully to avoid offending others Rolling Eyes .

But I accept your sincere thought and expressing yourself To all DSLR user 808695 .

Just keep it up! To all DSLR user 290602
jerahmeel2002
jerahmeel2002
CGP Newbie
CGP Newbie

Back to top Go down

Post by dats Mon Jun 20, 2011 6:47 am

silvercrown wrote:I could sense frustration and even hate on this rant by the TS...
if i could put a face/ personality to where this is being directed...
*a person who could afford a DSLR
*a person who use the DSLR in "Auto" mode or "Program" mode only...
*a person who don't know that digital image processing exists
To which i think the rant is ridiculous.... if not stupid...

Who cares! this is a free country, you can do whatever you want as long as you don't break any law of the land...
TS said, "respect photography" c'mon... respect other peoples wishes!

That's why you yourself mentioned a category, the "professional photographers" you said, and i will add the amateurs, beginners and the trying hards... and that's what made photography as colorful as it is...

Do whatever you want in the name of photography but Don't step on other peoples rights and priviledges....

buttrock buttrock buttrock
dats
dats
CGP Newbie
CGP Newbie

Number of posts : 36
Registration date : 13/01/2011

Back to top Go down

Post by logikpixel Sat Jun 25, 2011 6:57 am

What's with the hating? I am having fun using my DSLR.
No offense but I don't and won't take any cr@p from anyone saying I cannot take ugly photos using my camera. It's a free world. Loosen up.
logikpixel
logikpixel
CGP Apprentice
CGP Apprentice

Number of posts : 818
Registration date : 09/03/2009

http://selectiveblur.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 28, 2011 1:36 am

hahahaha .. naalala ko tuloy yun usapan namin dati..

bubusina muna ako Very Happy

basta mey pera, bibili ng DSLR, pero wala naman alam. sasali kunyari sa group.. para kunyari matuto .. pero ... Very Happy
basta IT, mey DSLR tapos lahat nasa Merlion Very Happy lahat mey kwintas na dslr
uuyyy bitter ako Very Happy .. nah! Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post by lance Tue Jun 28, 2011 2:55 am

kailangan bang mag dekta sa photography ang alam ko first nung bata pa tayo di tayo marunung bumasa at sumulat kahit binilhan tayo nang magulang natin na mamahalin na libro at lapis at papel.

parang kotse kailangan ba nang mayayaman na bumili ng mga luma at sira sira na kotse para sa amateur na anak na di marunung mag drive. Hope make sense naman sa sinabi ko.

Sa akin lang yang palagay, Yun lang masasabi ko baka ma warningan naman ako, cheers be happy all
lance
lance
CGP Newbie
CGP Newbie

Number of posts : 169
Registration date : 08/11/2008

Back to top Go down

Post by lance Tue Jun 28, 2011 3:03 am

Sana mag tulungan nalang sana at mag turuan, ayos ba mga kabayan ko peace God bless more blessings to us
lance
lance
CGP Newbie
CGP Newbie

Number of posts : 169
Registration date : 08/11/2008

Back to top Go down

Post by silvercrown Tue Jun 28, 2011 9:22 pm

KettleRenderer wrote:hahahaha .. naalala ko tuloy yun usapan namin dati..

bubusina muna ako Very Happy

basta mey pera, bibili ng DSLR, pero wala naman alam. sasali kunyari sa group.. para kunyari matuto .. pero ... Very Happy
basta IT, mey DSLR tapos lahat nasa Merlion Very Happy lahat mey kwintas na dslr
uuyyy bitter ako Very Happy .. nah! Very Happy

Aha bitter ka sa mga IT guys na naka DSLR na tumatambay sa merlion noh?
If i know, dumaan ka rin sa ganyan ano? Aminin! Very Happy

Dati kumuha ako ng mga slow shutter shots ng merlion, F3HP gamit ko, pinagti-tinginan ako at yung camera ko ng mga IT guys! Very Happy kase mga naka D1 at D1x na sila nun! i feel harassed! LOL sa lumang location pa ng merlion nun...
silvercrown
silvercrown
CGP Apprentice
CGP Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 28, 2011 9:46 pm

uy bumusina ka.. mey mga IT din dito Very Happy

hahahahha.. yeah.. sobrang bitter!!
dati na ko tumatambay sa merlion, wala pa ko kamera nun..

F3HP? .. iinggit ang mga totoong manunyut nun sayo kasi film ang gamit mo.
pero yun mga "IT", namamangha lang .. Very Happy (ang bad ko)

Back to top Go down

Post by silvercrown Tue Jun 28, 2011 10:30 pm

KettleRenderer wrote:uy bumusina ka.. mey mga IT din dito Very Happy

hahahahha.. yeah.. sobrang bitter!!
dati na ko tumatambay sa merlion, wala pa ko kamera nun..

F3HP? .. iinggit ang mga totoong manunyut nun sayo kasi film ang gamit mo.
pero yun mga "IT", namamangha lang .. Very Happy (ang bad ko)

Bad ka nga, mukhang may pinaghuhugutan yang bitterness mo... Hmmm... Cguro IT guy yung ex mo, tapos iniwan ka na loko? LOL
Poooot! poooot! O ayan bumusina na... sama ng tunog...
No offense sa mga IT guys, they earn good money there in SG kaya maka-afford silang mag-collect ng DSLR... It's a separate hobby from photography, collecting DSLR Very Happy
Pero totoo yung experience ko, maaring di nila intensyong i-harass ako, pero i-bully? maari... LOL
Buti nlng naka F3HP ako, di halatang film, e baka kung naka Leica M3 rangefinder ako nun baka pinagtawanan pa ako LOL ... kala laruan... LOL

Again, collecting DSLR is fine it's their choice... walang kukontra... Very Happy
silvercrown
silvercrown
CGP Apprentice
CGP Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post by theomatheus Wed Jun 29, 2011 6:07 am

mas ok pa nga yung mga ibang baguhan kasi natural yung mga kuha nila...masasabi mo bang professional photographer ang isang nakahawak ng DLSR kung 50% up eh photoshop naman nya pinapaganda yung gawa nya like over post process..cguro tawag nalang sa kanila Graphics artist..

o.t

check nyo yung mga kuha ni JUSTIN DIAZ.. mapapawow kayo sa ganda To all DSLR user 576143
theomatheus
theomatheus
CGP Guru
CGP Guru

Number of posts : 1387
Registration date : 06/07/2009

Back to top Go down

Post by julcab Tue Jul 05, 2011 9:01 am

nothing beats lomography! hindi ko parin dinidispose holga collection ko! still enjoy it! hurray sa lomography dubai! kung meron man dito hehehe! (off topic) peace man
julcab
julcab
CGP Apprentice
CGP Apprentice

Number of posts : 556
Registration date : 27/04/2011

Back to top Go down

Post by jerahmeel2002 Wed Jul 06, 2011 8:31 am

Bakit kailangan ng CGartist ng super computer? Para makapag render ng mabalis at magamit lahat ng features ng 3D software or graphic software.

Bakit hindi kailangan ng Secretary ng super computer? Kasi Msword lang ginagamit nya or MS office. hindi nya kailangan ng mablis kasi basic program lang gamit nya.

Super computer is like DSLR na para sa mga seryosong mag aral ng professional photography, kaya dapat mo malaman lahat ng potential nya.

Kung gagamitin mo lang ang DSLR sa basic photograph but not photography. Then buy Compact Digital camera na basic lang ang features.

Kasi ang point dito eh sayang ang DSLR kung hindi mo pag aaralan at gagamtin lahat ng kaya nyang gawin. To all DSLR user 290323
jerahmeel2002
jerahmeel2002
CGP Newbie
CGP Newbie

Back to top Go down

Post by silvercrown Wed Jul 06, 2011 9:02 am

jerahmeel2002 wrote:Bakit kailangan ng CGartist ng super computer? Para makapag render ng mabalis at magamit lahat ng features ng 3D software or graphic software.

Bakit hindi kailangan ng Secretary ng super computer? Kasi Msword lang ginagamit nya or MS office. hindi nya kailangan ng mablis kasi basic program lang gamit nya.

Super computer is like DSLR na para sa mga seryosong mag aral ng professional photography, kaya dapat mo malaman lahat ng potential nya.

Kung gagamitin mo lang ang DSLR sa basic photograph but not photography. Then buy Compact Digital camera na basic lang ang features.

Kasi ang point dito eh sayang ang DSLR kung hindi mo pag aaralan at gagamtin lahat ng kaya nyang gawin. To all DSLR user 290323

Bat ba mainit yung dugo mo sa mga DSLR owners na basic lang ang alam sa photography?
Eh yung example mo sa super computer eh "office environment yan eh" alangan naman bibili ng super computer ang company kung MS Word nga lang gamit mo? drunken
Pero yung DSLR personal choice yan... walang pwedeng magbawal kung gusto mong bumili neto...
Gagamitin mo man yan para matuto at maging "professional photographer" or lagyan mo ng gulong at gawing laruan ng baby mo, "choice" mo yan...
In short KARAPATAN ng bawat isa ang pumili, bumili, ng kahit anumang bagay as long na hindi nakakasakit ng ibang tao... Kung nasasaktan ka tuwing nakakakita ka ng taong may DSLR at walang alam sa photography, then ikaw yung may problema... sigurado malala yan... pacheck-up ka... Twisted Evil

My argument is very basic bro... wag pakialaman ang karapatan ng iba...

PS
Most consumer cameras have the same features as the DSLR... (baka sakaling di mo alam)
The usual shooting Modes; A, S , M, P and AUTO (all you need to have)
Then theres the preset Auto modes; Sports, Landscape, Night, Portrait... (High end DSLR don't have this)
If you argue na kailangan mo ng DSLR para matuto that's not exactly correct...
silvercrown
silvercrown
CGP Apprentice
CGP Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next