Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

we live in war are we aware or not

+2
bokkins
jaycobvargas
6 posters

:: General :: Tambayan

Go down

we live in war are we aware or not Empty we live in war are we aware or not

Post by jaycobvargas Mon Jan 12, 2009 10:58 am

even war is too far from us are we aware that there was a war happening around us... what can you say about this war and how can we give help to stop this war....

source: al_jazeera
jaycobvargas
jaycobvargas
CGP Newbie
CGP Newbie

Number of posts : 102
Registration date : 09/11/2008

Back to top Go down

we live in war are we aware or not Empty Re: we live in war are we aware or not

Post by Guest Mon Jan 12, 2009 7:56 pm

hmmm ... gusto ko etong sagutin ng maka-Menchie ..

what can i say .... hmmm.. i always wanted to be a soldier apart from desiring to see the whole universe and be the best asrtonaut ..
parang.. ang sarap nun ... nasa guerra ka .. un mga ilang araw na walang liguan .. tas nagdadala ka na ng mga dogtags ng mga namatay mong kasamahan.. i find it kind of.. exciting .. un thrill na masakop nyo ang isang bansa.. ibang klase un.. hindi kce ako umabot sa height requirements ng PMA ...
anyway.. funded naman yan ng government e.. alam nyo na kung aling gobyerno un..
ano magagawa natin para mahinto.. NOTHING! .. ang dami dami natin dapat problemahin sa buhay natin tas isasama pa natin un mga un.. hihinto din naman sila pag ubos na mga tao nila.. kaligayahan nila yan..

hmmm at eto naman ang sagot ng mapagpanggap na chi
.... sorry wala ako maisip ...

pasensya na .. ganito lang ako.. mababaw .. i'd rather occupy myself with things that makes me happy rather than things that would make me sad ..

pansin naman sa signature ko dba..
Listen only to sound you'd like to Hear. Look only to objects you desire to See. Touch only the things you choose to Feel. = chie

Back to top Go down

Post by bokkins Mon Jan 12, 2009 8:44 pm

KettleRenderer wrote:pansin naman sa signature ko dba..
Listen only to sound you'd like to Hear. Look only to objects you desire to See. Touch only the things you choose to Feel. = chie

Akala ko ung
I'm so tired and so SexY!
ang ibig mong sabihin chie. peace man

Anyway, life is a constant struggle. Mayaman ka man o mahirap. You live with it each day. Case to case basis yan sa tingin ko. Nagkataon lang na hindi pa ganun kadevastating ang war dito sa atin. Nagkataon lang na mas delikado ang ibang giyera. The best way to do is prevent it. Make love not war ika nga. Actually wala na ko maisip. dagdagan ko nalang ulit to. Sana matapos na ang mga away away. peace man
bokkins
bokkins
Special Ops
Special Ops

Number of posts : 10369
Registration date : 18/09/2008

Http://bokkins3d.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by nomeradona Mon Jan 12, 2009 9:10 pm

indeed there will be wars and rumors of war....do some art works and show your oppisition. will they know it, will the listen. i doubt they do. but who knows they might... thats ideal is it. but one thing in every cause.. one thing that you can make with others is to let them be aware of it and its effect.

look what's happening in gaza. the UN has already made a resolution... is the fighitng between hamaz and israelites stopped, was the ceasefire stopped. its still going on.

no need to go and look at other countries, how about or own backyard, "the government and abu sayaff"nor Npa nor other stuff. what can we do to stop it.... is taking side a solution... even Asin has a beautiful song Cotabato. what a nice a beautiful song. did it stop the war.

attend the mass, attend the church, we are all praying the war will stop, we are all longing that there will be peace..

read the prophecies and revelations in the bible.. there will be wars and rumour of wars.. nation will fight against nations. but lo do not be surprise, for their signs of birth pangs (birthings) they will come and they will be more intense.. and it says that they are Preludes of the second Coming of Christ.

man the prophecy is happening and it will happen... yes we could pray that war will stop.. on the other hand they were predicted... now can we stop them... perhaps our movement against it and our prayers could.. but if the prophecy is correct (and as for me they are).. they will come and they will get intense until the coming of Christ.

the bible said they will stop " when Jesus reign" that was the claim in the bible.

Do i agree on war.. Absolutely not... who has the heart to see suffering and pain. no one isnt it.
nomeradona
nomeradona
SketchUp Guru
SketchUp Guru

Number of posts : 7293
Registration date : 22/09/2008

https://sites.google.com/site/nomeradona3d/

Back to top Go down

Post by celes Mon Jan 12, 2009 9:21 pm

if we can't even stop the "war" between individuals, for example, certain members of the 3d pinoy community have this propensity for disagreements, a difference in opinion always results in backstabbing, nasty rumors, concealed disgust for one another, then how can we possibly end a major conflict such as the ones raging between ideals, countries?

the answer is quite simple. ika nga ni michael jackson when he became white, "if you want to make the world a better place take a look at yourself and make the change."

easier said than done.

only when man is tested in adversity will his true character be revealed. on the other hand i think every generation has to experience war. because in times of peace God is forgotten. but in times of war God is remembered. and although war brings out the worst in man, it also brings out the best in him.
celes
celes
Pogi
Pogi

Number of posts : 2958
Registration date : 25/11/2008

Back to top Go down

Post by dpyxl Tue Jan 13, 2009 7:03 am

religion has nothing to do with war.. it's people distorted belief that's make them fight without a cause and without an end result.

life without conflict is a fairy tale, the only difference is will you dream it or live with it..

dpyxl
CGP Apprentice
CGP Apprentice

Number of posts : 577
Registration date : 16/10/2008

Back to top Go down

Post by kurdaps! Tue Jan 13, 2009 7:12 am

all we can help is to..............

PRAY for PEACE
kurdaps!
kurdaps!