Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Need an Idea on What Camera Should I Buy?

+5
3DZONE
nean_hince
bokkins
celes
boomebron
9 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Need an Idea on What Camera Should I Buy? - Page 2 Empty Need an Idea on What Camera Should I Buy?

Post by boomebron Sat Jan 01, 2011 3:07 am

First topic message reminder :

Greetings to all!
Im a newbie here in the community so I hope you would welcome me! Smile

I was planning to buy a digital camera soon.
And sa pagsearch ko all over the net I found these Cameras.
I want a camera with full manual controls na may magandang image quality.
So kung pwede tulong niyo ako magdecide? Smile

CANON SX120 IS : Review
OLYMPUS MJU5010 : Review
PANASONIC FP1P : Review

The camera i picked between the 3 is the Canon Powershot SX120 IS but got confused with OLYMPUS MJU5010 because the OLYMPUS has also a full manual control. The PANASONIC FP1P doesn't have that much of a manual control but the Image Quality is just epic.

I am really confused on what camera to buy.
I am considering, the camera's manual control and image quality.

I hope you could help me. Thank You! 2thumbsup

Kung makakarecommend kayo ng much better na camera between the 3, it is much appreciated. Smile
Pero sana hindi lalagpas ng 9000 ang price. Thank you ulit! 2thumbsup
boomebron
boomebron
CGP Newbie
CGP Newbie

Number of posts : 13
Registration date : 26/12/2010

Back to top Go down

Need an Idea on What Camera Should I Buy? - Page 2 Empty Re: Need an Idea on What Camera Should I Buy?

Post by bokkins Tue Jan 04, 2011 4:48 am

boomebron wrote:So may kasama na palang lens ang mga DSLR pagbili mo nito? Smile Akala ko kasi wala. Thanks sir! 2thumbsup

Usually kasama, lalo na yung mga entry level. Ung iba, gusto body lang, kasi madami na silang lens na compatible. Or yung iba naman, may specific silang lens na gusto.

bokkins
Special Ops
Special Ops

Number of posts : 10369
Registration date : 18/09/2008

Http://bokkins3d.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Need an Idea on What Camera Should I Buy? - Page 2 Empty Re: Need an Idea on What Camera Should I Buy?

Post by boomebron Tue Jan 04, 2011 6:46 am

@sir bokkins - thanks sa info sir! Smile okay lang po ang D40 para sa starters? Paano kung shaky kamay ko, okay lang ba ang cam na toh? Very Happy
boomebron
boomebron
CGP Newbie
CGP Newbie

Back to top Go down

Post by celes Tue Jan 04, 2011 7:38 am

boomebron wrote:@sir bokkins - thanks sa info sir! Smile okay lang po ang D40 para sa starters? Paano kung shaky kamay ko, okay lang ba ang cam na toh? Very Happy

ang starter kit ng nikon nowadays is ung D3100. P28+k ata pag brand new with the kitlens.

for discontinued, older models the cheapest would be D40. (you can also consider the D40x or the D60 but essentially the image quality is the same). siguro around P15k ata with the 18-55 kitlens.

kung shaky kamay mo ung shutter speed ang kelangan mo taasan. pero technical na discussion na yan = get the camera first
celes
celes
Pogi
Pogi

Number of posts : 2958
Registration date : 25/11/2008

Back to top Go down

Post by boomebron Tue Jan 04, 2011 10:39 am

Thanks for the info sir celes! Smile
boomebron
boomebron
CGP Newbie
CGP Newbie

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2