Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Satori Heights Residential Condominium

3 posters

Go down

Satori Heights Residential Condominium Empty Satori Heights Residential Condominium

Post by burjdubai91 Wed Dec 08, 2010 3:57 am

Satori Heights Residential Condominium 2me2wj4

Hi CG peeps! This is an old design I did, a res. condo named Satori Heights, combining Japanese simplicity with Filipino hospitality. Its 300 M tall and is a complex of three towers. No podium shots coz I'm still undecided as per its design. I'm considering a redesign. Would appreciate your comments and suggestions!

Done with: Sketchup 7 + Podium + Powerpoint

burjdubai91
CGP Newbie
CGP Newbie

Number of posts : 149
Registration date : 01/11/2010

Back to top Go down

Satori Heights Residential Condominium Empty Re: Satori Heights Residential Condominium

Post by whey09 Wed Dec 08, 2010 4:18 am

i think you should redesign the shape of your plan, maraming wasted space kasi sa mga singit singit, sayang
whey09
whey09
CGP Guru
CGP Guru

Number of posts : 1869
Registration date : 02/10/2008

Back to top Go down

Satori Heights Residential Condominium Empty Re: Satori Heights Residential Condominium

Post by archiyah Wed Dec 08, 2010 4:37 am

whey09 wrote:i think you should redesign the shape of your plan, maraming wasted space kasi sa mga singit singit, sayang

agree...ang daming wasted spaces.. or pwede din sana windows na lang din for 180deg view..
archiyah
archiyah
CGP Newbie
CGP Newbie

Number of posts : 38
Registration date : 09/03/2010

http://www.archiyahdesignstudio.com

Back to top Go down

Post by burjdubai91 Wed Dec 08, 2010 4:53 am

Thanks sirs for the critiques! Wink I'll take note of this in my redesign. I'm not an architect but I love architecture and I guess I took the design aspect of the craft too much without regards to other specifics. I tried kasi to emulate the folds of an Origami piece kaya ganyan yung orientation kasi Jap-inspired, and I used concrete then for partial cladding kasi its a Japanese's fave facade material rin. Pero yeah, medyo wasteful sa space yung folds. I'm decreasing the fold na lang siguro to avoid what you both pointed out. Again thanks!

burjdubai91
CGP Newbie
CGP Newbie

Number of posts : 149
Registration date : 01/11/2010

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum