Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Old School Rendering - Basic and Standard Lightings

Go down

Old School Rendering - Basic and Standard Lightings Empty Old School Rendering - Basic and Standard Lightings

Post by juanmatikas Fri Dec 03, 2010 7:15 am

Hi everyone. This is my first post. I have been doing design for more than a decade now and tried all sort of renderings, from v-ray to mental ray. In this rendering I used basic light set-up that will show professional quality rendering and at par with vray and mental ray rendering. This rendering set-up is ideal for newbies or having a basic computer configuration. Featured in this rendering is my new project for an internationally acclaimed artist, the concept is a fusion of modern and old style "Bahay na Bato house"

[tr][td]Old School Rendering - Basic and Standard Lightings VIEW-1[/td][/tr]
The set-up is very basic. Just use the standard lighting set-up and activate light tracer in the rendering dialog. Use architectural materials for the material mappings. Put one skylight with a multiplier of 1.0; One target directional light with a multiplier of 0.25; Four omnie lights on the corner with a multiplier of 0.15 each. All lights are shadowed on and use raytraced shadows. Put some omnie inside the house model to have some lights inside. I used photoshop for post processing like hue adjustments and putting some vegetation to the scene. Rendering time is 4 minutes.

Old School Rendering - Basic and Standard Lightings MAX1

Old School Rendering - Basic and Standard Lightings MAX2

juanmatikas
juanmatikas
CGP Newbie
CGP Newbie

Number of posts : 8
Registration date : 01/03/2010

Back to top Go down