Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Aerial Perspective Rendering Request

4 posters

:: General :: Help Line

Go down

Aerial Perspective Rendering Request Empty Aerial Perspective Rendering Request

Post by arki_jezs Mon Nov 29, 2010 10:22 am

good day guys, VFSU masters, does anyone know how to render an aerial perspective using vray SU?
i'm having trouble with my rendering, my renderings are quite blurry, and the details were not actually
defined.i wonder if it is just my settings or what. well, i'm hoping that someone with a kind heart would post a tutorial regarding aerial perspectives. i'm really in need for your help guys, i had a deadline and i really need to get this
done. thanks and more power CGP, and big thanks to the one who would help me out...

arki_jezs
CGP Newbie
CGP Newbie

Number of posts : 28
Registration date : 14/06/2010

Back to top Go down

Aerial Perspective Rendering Request Empty Re: Aerial Perspective Rendering Request

Post by whey09 Mon Nov 29, 2010 8:00 pm

rendering a normal eye view and an aerial perspective is just the same, just different camera angles, maybe it's on your settings that's why your renderings are blurry, post your settings so that VSFU users can check them,
whey09
whey09
CGP Guru
CGP Guru

Number of posts : 1869
Registration date : 02/10/2008

Back to top Go down

Aerial Perspective Rendering Request Empty Re: Aerial Perspective Rendering Request

Post by jarul Mon Nov 29, 2010 8:07 pm

taasan mo ang resolution sa final render.
jarul
jarul
CGP Hero
CGP Hero

Number of posts : 5814
Registration date : 04/11/2008

http://jarulvisuals.weebly.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by kieko Mon Nov 29, 2010 9:36 pm

wala po bang snap shots?

anyway imho..
siguro malayo ang view mo kaya blurry and for an aerial perspective..i think that's ok..
mahihirapan talagang madefine ang details ng structure kasi sa pinapakita dyan is a view on the whole site showing its development and composition ng mga structures..
kaya pinapakita yun sa normal view..

or yun nga..taasang ang resolution para kapag zinoom..kita parin..

imho lang naman..
Goodluck..
kieko
kieko
CGP Guru
CGP Guru

Number of posts : 1428
Registration date : 08/04/2009

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down