Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

material incompatability problems with vray

3 posters

:: General :: Help Line

Go down

material incompatability problems with vray Empty material incompatability problems with vray

Post by batito Sat Nov 06, 2010 6:42 am

gud day po mga masters.. a really need some help on this.. i was trying to figure out the problem for 3days now..still no progress.... im using vray.adv.sp4 for max 2009..... problem is when rendering... on the vray pop up messages it stated a warning on MATERIAL "GLOBAL" ARCHITECTURE IS NOT COMPATIBLE WITH VRAY and may cause problems.....render time is so slow even with no materials added yet..

material incompatability problems with vray Qqqqqe

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

the thing is I have a script on gtools_material_converter.mzp, but i have no knowledge on installing these scripts... so pleaseeee help me out it would be much appreciated...thankyou.. material incompatability problems with vray 808695
batito
batito
CGP Newbie
CGP Newbie

Number of posts : 191
Registration date : 25/04/2009

http://androlouiepineda@yahoo.com

Back to top Go down

material incompatability problems with vray Empty Re: material incompatability problems with vray

Post by 3DZONE Sat Nov 06, 2010 12:44 pm

Moved to Help Line
3DZONE
3DZONE
Cube Spinner
Cube Spinner

Number of posts : 3834
Registration date : 20/12/2008

Back to top Go down

material incompatability problems with vray Empty Re: material incompatability problems with vray

Post by arch_mirasol Sat Nov 06, 2010 3:27 pm

Mas maganda use all vray material muna. Make it all white vray material then palitan mo isa isa yung item para sure ka walang nakaligtas nagpapabagal yan ng system specially pag may raytraced material dyan. Hope this help.

Last edited by bokkins on Sat Nov 06, 2010 9:11 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : edited textspeak)
arch_mirasol
arch_mirasol
CGP Apprentice
CGP Apprentice

Number of posts : 308
Registration date : 02/10/2010

http://www.archmirasol.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down