Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HOW CAN I CREAT A REALISTIC LEATHER SOFA WITH V-RAY FOR SKETCHUP

3 posters

:: General :: Help Line

Go down

HOW CAN I CREAT A REALISTIC LEATHER SOFA WITH V-RAY FOR SKETCHUP Empty HOW CAN I CREAT A REALISTIC LEATHER SOFA WITH V-RAY FOR SKETCHUP

Post by saghisweety Tue Jun 29, 2010 12:05 pm

hi i wanna creat a realistics leather sofa with v-ray,i see the tutorial of letaher material and i do the same that do it him in the tutorial ,but when i applicate the rules of that tutorial for the sofa dont work pls help thx.

saghisweety
CGP Newbie
CGP Newbie

Number of posts : 26
Registration date : 24/02/2010

Back to top Go down

HOW CAN I CREAT A REALISTIC LEATHER SOFA WITH V-RAY FOR SKETCHUP Empty Re: HOW CAN I CREAT A REALISTIC LEATHER SOFA WITH V-RAY FOR SKETCHUP

Post by moothe Tue Jun 29, 2010 9:39 pm

kindly post a photo of your output and your settings too, for us to give you the right suggestion.. 2thumbsup
moothe
moothe
CGP Apprentice
CGP Apprentice

Number of posts : 489
Registration date : 21/06/2009

Back to top Go down

HOW CAN I CREAT A REALISTIC LEATHER SOFA WITH V-RAY FOR SKETCHUP Empty Re: HOW CAN I CREAT A REALISTIC LEATHER SOFA WITH V-RAY FOR SKETCHUP

Post by saghisweety Thu Jul 01, 2010 4:01 am

hi i wanna creat theleather sofa like this site (http://www.theresidentarchitect.com/2010/05/architectural-visualization-3ds-max-tutorials-23-leather-in-vray.html#axzz0sGen4G1k) with v-ray for sketchup,but i dont have this leather material ,and i dont know it's possiblie to creat this in v-ray for SU pls help to creat this sofa if you know teh tutorial like this but for sketchup thx.

saghisweety
CGP Newbie
CGP Newbie

Back to top Go down

Post by kieko Thu Jul 01, 2010 4:34 am

the answer is already in the site you given..
creating this realistic leather is not an overnight thing..
its a trial and error and lots of practice, experimentation and research..

kaya mo yan bro..
Godbless
kieko
kieko
CGP Guru
CGP Guru

Number of posts : 1428
Registration date : 08/04/2009

Back to top Go down

Post by saghisweety Thu Jul 01, 2010 6:11 am

yes but i need this leather do you know some free site that i can download it? the tutoria is for 3d studio max i just knowsketchup..

saghisweety
CGP Newbie
CGP Newbie

Back to top Go down

Post by kieko Thu Jul 01, 2010 6:26 am

if your urgently needed this can help..
vray 3dmax and vray for SU has the same concept on materials, and render settings..
try to analyze it..
Diffuse
[img] HOW CAN I CREAT A REALISTIC LEATHER SOFA WITH V-RAY FOR SKETCHUP Leather_Black[/img]
Bump
[img] HOW CAN I CREAT A REALISTIC LEATHER SOFA WITH V-RAY FOR SKETCHUP Leather_bump[/img]

kieko
kieko
CGP Guru
CGP Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by kieko Thu Jul 01, 2010 6:27 am

actually maam its also this material is also in your reference site..
kieko
kieko
CGP Guru
CGP Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by saghisweety Thu Jul 01, 2010 8:48 am

thx but i wanna this tipe of leather that you see in this site
(http://www.heroturko.org/stock-images-cd/background-textures/112808-amazing-ss-leather.html) its seems real if you know where can i download pls tell me thx.

saghisweety
CGP Newbie
CGP Newbie

Back to top Go down

Post by kieko Thu Jul 01, 2010 7:27 pm

ayun naman pla..you can download it there na mismo..
heroturko.org is a free download website..it just depend kung gusto mo premium and downloads mo..
just sign in there..
kieko
kieko
CGP Guru
CGP Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down