Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A year's Journey w/ CGP&3DP(Exterior Col.)

+37
i3dness
jomzkie23
christine
kurdaps!
silvercrown
chillrender
jarul
ronski_g
ERICK
alias_kenneth
princessjay
WURPWURPS
stillshady
carla3d
Mastersketzzz
Noel_Diaz
ben_ARKHIKULTURA
Leslie Adona
hotrod
master_grayback
jay3design
bicolano
torvicz
pakunat
denz_arki2008
dickie_ilagan
TANKQ
owenski
francozizm
nomeradona
leeeeeeeee
nyop
Butz_Arki
wheay
olivArch
madzki
bokkins
41 posters

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

A year's Journey w/ CGP&3DP(Exterior Col.) - Page 3 Empty A year's Journey w/ CGP&3DP(Exterior Col.)

Post by Guest Wed Dec 03, 2008 8:46 am

First topic message reminder :

Hi guys.Just want to share this..Mga old works ko.I got some messages kse from some members if kung saan daw pwedeng ma view to other than my Multiply account kse medyo mabagal po ata mag load.So naisip ko dito na lng,I know this is a lot and most of the guys here seen this already. I just want to share this sa mga new ones and also take this opportunity to THANK everyone dito sa CGP and 3DP sa walang sawang pagturo,for inspiring me,sa pag share ng ideas,sa pagbigay ng critiko at komento sa mga gawa ko and showing the right direction para sa ikabubuti ng career ko...Thanks a lot Everyone and especially sa mga Mods and Admin and Frends ko dito sa CGP!Its been a year na.Ang bilis ng araw.Thanks EVERYONE and GOD BLESS CGP!
Images po naka arrange from the old ones up to the latest...Thanks..
A year's Journey w/ CGP&3DP(Exterior Col.) - Page 3 EXTERIOR7-1
A year's Journey w/ CGP&3DP(Exterior Col.) - Page 3 EXTERIOR7A-1
A year's Journey w/ CGP&3DP(Exterior Col.) - Page 3 EXTERIOR9-1
A year's Journey w/ CGP&3DP(Exterior Col.) - Page 3 EXTERIOR8-2
A year's Journey w/ CGP&3DP(Exterior Col.) - Page 3 EXTERIOR10A-1
A year's Journey w/ CGP&3DP(Exterior Col.) - Page 3 EXTERIOR11
A year's Journey w/ CGP&3DP(Exterior Col.) - Page 3 EXTERIOR14
A year's Journey w/ CGP&3DP(Exterior Col.) - Page 3 EXTERIOR12A-1
A year's Journey w/ CGP&3DP(Exterior Col.) - Page 3 EXTERIOR13-1
A year's Journey w/ CGP&3DP(Exterior Col.) - Page 3 EXTERIOR15
A year's Journey w/ CGP&3DP(Exterior Col.) - Page 3 EXTERIOR16
A year's Journey w/ CGP&3DP(Exterior Col.) - Page 3 EXTERIOR18-1

Last edited by ARCHITHEKTHURA on Wed Dec 03, 2008 9:28 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

A year's Journey w/ CGP&3DP(Exterior Col.) - Page 3 Empty Re: A year's Journey w/ CGP&3DP(Exterior Col.)

Post by Guest Thu Dec 04, 2008 8:38 am

master_grayback wrote:idol number one ka talga!! you keep inspiring me with your works thumbsup kaya lagi ako praktis hehehe...
Heheheeh.Thanks Bro.You guys inspired me as well.Thanks ulit bro! thumbsup

Back to top Go down

A year's Journey w/ CGP&3DP(Exterior Col.) - Page 3 Empty Re: A year's Journey w/ CGP&3DP(Exterior Col.)

Post by Guest Thu Dec 04, 2008 8:42 am

hotrod wrote:Very nice and inspiring works! 2thumbsup
Thanks po sir Rod..Sa uulitin po! thumbsup

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Dec 04, 2008 8:54 am

v_wrangler wrote:
ARCHITHEKTHURA wrote:
v_wrangler wrote:It looks good but my general comment goes in the lines of contrast - the levels are too steep.

Lights cannot shoot more than it can receive. So if you have light fixtures that are self-illumated, the illumination on the ground and its environment should not be brighter than it's source.

Whether that is intentional or not, the last three images has a cg illustration feel compared to the first few ones. With most of your focus on the parked cars - it looks more like a car poster rather than an architectural visualization.

Thanks sir V for dropping by.Yeah im still struggling with the contrast.I have to spend more time with my post pro.Also having a problem with my monitors at home.Dont know whats wrong with the calibration.About the cars..hehehehehe.those are the times im being so fascinated with those car models.I mean the models are great.I envy the guy who can do such thing cause i cant.
Again thanks sir V. thumbsup

You're welcome. I think the problem lies in calibration. Or perhaps the absence of any specific calibration. If this was LWF - I am sure that lighting will be evenly spaced in the dark versus light areas. Nevertheless - I think this is superb already in its class. Forgive me for my comments with the cars - its just that my eyes gets refocused on them inspite of my efforts to tell myself that this is (supposed to be) an architectural visualisation.

Which brings me to another point.

No matter how good or realistic our images are - if they do not project the feeling they were supposed to be expressing in the first place - then it becomes nothing. If I was a client, I will give you straight A's for rendering and the cars - but then again, I'd comeback later and ask myself - "Where's my cool house materials??"

Composition like color, the has its primaries and secondaries. The house as your primaries and the secondaries - the cars or any other elements of your choosing.

Hope you get my drift - its not a bad drift after all.

Yes sir.Matagal ko na pong problem yung mga monitors ko sa bahay.Medyo bright po kse comapred sa ibang monitors..Thanks sir for those comments.Yeah you re right about the cars.No worries po,no harm done.Thanks for the crit sir.Ive got a lot of crit sa ibang forums especially CGarchitects.They told me that visualisation is the building itself.So dont focus into something like entourage.Hmmm as per the client naman sir I usually dont give those car renders.Pag trip ko lng i post sa forum then thats time na inaadd ko ung mga renders na yan.heheheehhe. Very Happy wala lng..But now adays medyo nagsawa na din so talgang sa building na din ang focus ko.Thanks po ulit sir.Really appreciate you dropping by my threads.Hope to still hear from you to my next post. thumbsup

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Dec 04, 2008 8:59 am

Leslie Adona wrote:Ikaw ba Jeff nung magsabog ng kagalingan si Lord eh nauna ka sa pila ha, kaya super dami ng nakuha mo..hihihi..so amazing ang galing,saludo po ako at congrats kay sister tin...kung ako sa kanya magpapakasal na nga sya sa iyo...wahahaha... 2thumbsup cheers idol
Hahahahaahaha..Thanks ate leslie.Kaw ha loko ka.hihihihi.. Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Dec 04, 2008 9:01 am

ben_ARKHIKULTURA wrote:napaka superb ! khit mejo huli n ako sa comment hehe... lhat yan nkita ko sa 3dp very inspiring at nkakainggit sana lhat kami kgaya mo master hehe !!
Thanks sir Ben.Kaya nyo din po yan practice lng po cguro..SAlamat po ulit sir,, thumbsup

Back to top Go down

Post by princessjay Thu Dec 04, 2008 9:03 am

Amazing lahat ng output mo sir! Galing mo talaga, isa kang inspiration. Keep inspiring po!! 2thumbsup
princessjay
princessjay
CGP Apprentice
CGP Apprentice

Number of posts : 511
Registration date : 18/09/2008

http://niloaleo.weebly.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Dec 04, 2008 9:05 am

Noel_Diaz wrote:OMG to d highest level lahat ang galing talaga ni master archithekthura kaylan mo kaya maipa2sa ang mga powers mo sa akin hehehe,,, nice render bro tsaka ganda ng lighting effects nung fav post mo, ang ganda ng glass mat ng window sir pwed poh pashare ng settings kng ok lang hehehe,,, keep it up idol,, 2thumbsup
Thank you po sir Noel..
Heres the Glass shaders.Yan po lagi gamit ko sa mga window glass.Hope you like it..
Save as mo na lng bro para makita mo ng buo..Thanks..
A year's Journey w/ CGP&3DP(Exterior Col.) - Page 3 Glassshaderscopy

Back to top Go down

Post by alias_kenneth Thu Dec 04, 2008 9:07 am

Shocked Shocked Shocked sir kahit nakita ko na karamihan ng mga images sa 3d pinoy, nakakagulat pa rin, from design, modelling to rendering perfect!!! master ka talaga.. sana mabahagian mo kami ng technique mo hehehe ... hope to see more of your inspiring works...

alias_kenneth
CGP Newbie
CGP Newbie

Number of posts : 42
Registration date : 12/10/2008

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Dec 04, 2008 9:08 am

Mastersketzzz wrote:fantastic....
Thanks Bro.Sana matuloy EB..Kita kits na lng.. thumbsup

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Dec 04, 2008 9:24 am

carla3d wrote:sir ang gagaling pla mga gawa nyo dati.,., kaya pla.,. ang dami mo funs.,.,hihihi ingat po en gudluck sa luvlyf at career.,.,., Very Happy
Thanks Carla.Goodluck din sa journey mo.I hope you ll be ok and dont forget us here sa CGP... thumbsup

Back to top Go down

Post by ERICK Thu Dec 04, 2008 5:58 pm

very nice nice nice.... good luck and god bless sir... HALIMAW KA... peace man

Last edited by ERICK on Thu Dec 04, 2008 6:25 pm; edited 1 time in total
ERICK
ERICK
CGP Dark Horse
CGP Dark Horse

Number of posts : 3907

http://www.ericktorio.tk http://www.coroflot.com/ericktorio

Back to top Go down

Post by bokkins Thu Dec 04, 2008 6:15 pm

No problem bro, post everything you have, after all, we love to see your works! keep it comin' and thanks for inspiring us. that's including me and specially me. hehe 2thumbsup
bokkins
bokkins
Special Ops
Special Ops

Number of posts : 10369

Http://bokkins3d.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by nomeradona Thu Dec 04, 2008 6:42 pm

salamat sa mga materails jeff. yun guwawa ako ng bagong thread sa mga materials,, baka meron kapang mashare jan gaya ng signature grass mo.
nomeradona
nomeradona
SketchUp Guru
SketchUp Guru

Number of posts : 7293
Registration date : 22/09/2008

https://sites.google.com/site/nomeradona3d/

Back to top Go down

Post by ronski_g Thu Dec 04, 2008 7:52 pm

Gusto ko yung 1st, 2nd, 3rd..... lahat pala hehehe. Like I said in the past, di nakakasawa at talagang nitpicks na lang ang pang tira sayu ika nga nyahahaha.... ALA BANG BAGO!!!!???
ronski_g
ronski_g
CGP Apprentice
CGP Apprentice

Number of posts : 359
Registration date : 25/09/2008

Back to top Go down

Post by jarul Fri Dec 05, 2008 1:13 am

what a talent!!!!!!
jarul
jarul
CGP Hero
CGP Hero

Number of posts : 5814
Registration date : 04/11/2008

http://jarulvisuals.weebly.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by chillrender Fri Dec 05, 2008 5:15 am

Sir gawa nlng tayo MAgazineee hehehe ako bahala published hehehe
goodluck bro salamt sa mga tuts mo dati hehehe ill treasure it.... for the rest of my life
chillrender
chillrender
Super Saiyan Hukage
Super Saiyan Hukage

Number of posts : 840

http://www.chillfree4all.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post by silvercrown Fri Dec 05, 2008 5:21 am

Wow im glad pinost nyo ulit sir, di ko pa kase nakita yung iba... hehehe...
Ang galing sir! 2thumbsup
silvercrown
silvercrown
CGP Apprentice
CGP Apprentice

Number of posts : 981
Registration date : 05/11/2008

Back to top Go down

Post by kurdaps! Fri Dec 05, 2008 5:44 am

Sarap balik balikan mga gawa mo Sir Jeff...

Thanks for sharing it again.. Wink
kurdaps!
kurdaps!
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Number of posts : 5060

http://www.sherwinboston.com

Back to top Go down

A year's Journey w/ CGP&3DP(Exterior Col.) - Page 3 Empty Evermasterlupit Archexteriors Vol 1

Post by christine Fri Dec 05, 2008 7:09 am

yeah... i certainly agree w/ all of our friends here.. masarap balik balikan.. hindi nakakasawa.. & no matter how many times i look at it, the feeling of admiration still lingers and grows... not just for these works of art but most of all, for the humble person behind it. thank you for constantly inspiring us all sir jeffrey... Smile

& thanks for the last part... i really appreciate it. i'm proud of you... so proud. I love you
christine
christine
The Bride
The Bride

Number of posts : 1241

http://christinevaliente.wixsite.com/designs

Back to top Go down

Post by jomzkie23 Fri Dec 05, 2008 9:50 am

splendid images bro. ang lufet mo talaga sir jeff
jomzkie23
jomzkie23
CGP Apprentice
CGP Apprentice

Number of posts : 679

Back to top Go down

Post by i3dness Fri Dec 05, 2008 11:48 am

Ang lupppppppppppppppppppppppppeeeeeeeeeeeeeet!

napa nganga ako ng matagal.... KAHIT SAAN ANGULO KONG IKUTIN WALA AKONG MABATIKOS...PERFECT! wave

paty
i3dness
i3dness
CGP Apprentice
CGP Apprentice

Number of posts : 781
Registration date : 11/11/2008

http://www.ismaeldd30.carbonmade.com

Back to top Go down

Post by armanski Fri Dec 05, 2008 4:18 pm

sir.. jeff....for me..as an architect...your work has all the true essence of architecture.....hinahangaan kita....bro..ur wan of a kind.....

ps.. im a new vray user...sana ma shara mo skin yung v ray settings mo... at pano ginagawa roof mo..? nkamodel bayun?.pashare naman share kung pano... tnx in advance... peace man
armanski
armanski
CGP Newbie
CGP Newbie

Number of posts : 138
Registration date : 20/11/2008

Back to top Go down

Post by joey_23b Fri Dec 05, 2008 7:00 pm

lupit talaga ni master jeff... sa 3DPINOY palang sinasamba na to eh...hehehe....... galing galing galing.... 2thumbsup

joey_23b
CGP Newbie
CGP Newbie

Number of posts : 37
Registration date : 10/11/2008

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Dec 06, 2008 12:07 am

speechless... buttrock buttrock buttrock

Back to top Go down

Post by niwde Sat Dec 06, 2008 2:32 am

bro jay.,. ang lupit mo talaga! wala nko sasabihin dto kundi good job en keep it up!!!makahanap nga rin ng inspirasyon para bka sakaling tumindi rin ako!hahaha! hippie
niwde
niwde
CGP Apprentice
CGP Apprentice

Number of posts : 413

http://edwinangelesrabel29.carbonmade.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by vamp_lestat Sat Dec 06, 2008 11:13 pm

sir... galing po ng mga images... ang linis po.... grabeh hanep... really love all of those... photoreal na po maxado... i am aspiring to be that good po...
sana po il get the chance to be ur apprentice.

galing ng mga roof tiles nyo sir... minimodel nyo po un isa isa sir?
pa share naman po ng mga trick and tips nyo bout exterior rendering sir. galing kasi... ung mga car models nyo din sir ang gagaling... f pwede lang po ma share...
galing din ng mga contours ng lawn nyo sir? pano pa ba un? is it only plane the modify nlng and add map or me trick pa din dun?
ur giving a lot of people here ideas how to show great perspectives....
vamp_lestat
vamp_lestat
CGP Guru
CGP Guru

Number of posts : 1930
Registration date : 27/11/2008

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next