Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A year's Journey w/ CGP&3DP(Exterior Col.)

+37
i3dness
jomzkie23
christine
kurdaps!
silvercrown
chillrender
jarul
ronski_g
ERICK
alias_kenneth
princessjay
WURPWURPS
stillshady
carla3d
Mastersketzzz
Noel_Diaz
ben_ARKHIKULTURA
Leslie Adona
hotrod
master_grayback
jay3design
bicolano
torvicz
pakunat
denz_arki2008
dickie_ilagan
TANKQ
owenski
francozizm
nomeradona
leeeeeeeee
nyop
Butz_Arki
wheay
olivArch
madzki
bokkins
41 posters

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

A year's Journey w/ CGP&3DP(Exterior Col.) - Page 2 Empty A year's Journey w/ CGP&3DP(Exterior Col.)

Post by Guest Wed Dec 03, 2008 8:46 am

First topic message reminder :

Hi guys.Just want to share this..Mga old works ko.I got some messages kse from some members if kung saan daw pwedeng ma view to other than my Multiply account kse medyo mabagal po ata mag load.So naisip ko dito na lng,I know this is a lot and most of the guys here seen this already. I just want to share this sa mga new ones and also take this opportunity to THANK everyone dito sa CGP and 3DP sa walang sawang pagturo,for inspiring me,sa pag share ng ideas,sa pagbigay ng critiko at komento sa mga gawa ko and showing the right direction para sa ikabubuti ng career ko...Thanks a lot Everyone and especially sa mga Mods and Admin and Frends ko dito sa CGP!Its been a year na.Ang bilis ng araw.Thanks EVERYONE and GOD BLESS CGP!
Images po naka arrange from the old ones up to the latest...Thanks..
A year's Journey w/ CGP&3DP(Exterior Col.) - Page 2 EXTERIOR7-1
A year's Journey w/ CGP&3DP(Exterior Col.) - Page 2 EXTERIOR7A-1
A year's Journey w/ CGP&3DP(Exterior Col.) - Page 2 EXTERIOR9-1
A year's Journey w/ CGP&3DP(Exterior Col.) - Page 2 EXTERIOR8-2
A year's Journey w/ CGP&3DP(Exterior Col.) - Page 2 EXTERIOR10A-1
A year's Journey w/ CGP&3DP(Exterior Col.) - Page 2 EXTERIOR11
A year's Journey w/ CGP&3DP(Exterior Col.) - Page 2 EXTERIOR14
A year's Journey w/ CGP&3DP(Exterior Col.) - Page 2 EXTERIOR12A-1
A year's Journey w/ CGP&3DP(Exterior Col.) - Page 2 EXTERIOR13-1
A year's Journey w/ CGP&3DP(Exterior Col.) - Page 2 EXTERIOR15
A year's Journey w/ CGP&3DP(Exterior Col.) - Page 2 EXTERIOR16
A year's Journey w/ CGP&3DP(Exterior Col.) - Page 2 EXTERIOR18-1

Last edited by ARCHITHEKTHURA on Wed Dec 03, 2008 9:28 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

A year's Journey w/ CGP&3DP(Exterior Col.) - Page 2 Empty Re: A year's Journey w/ CGP&3DP(Exterior Col.)

Post by Guest Wed Dec 03, 2008 11:39 pm

@Butz_Arki
Thank you sir..Hmmm sir bakit nga po pla sir Kitz??hihihihi na curious lng ako.hehehehe..

madsnyop
Thanks sir for dropping by.. thumbsup

Back to top Go down

A year's Journey w/ CGP&3DP(Exterior Col.) - Page 2 Empty Re: A year's Journey w/ CGP&3DP(Exterior Col.)

Post by jay3design Wed Dec 03, 2008 11:45 pm

great image bro dati plng na2lala me d2 sa mga gawa mo hehehe... nice one post pa bro idol hehhee 2thumbsup
jay3design
jay3design
CGP Artist
CGP Artist

Number of posts : 1732
Registration date : 18/09/2008

Back to top Go down

Post by master_grayback Thu Dec 04, 2008 3:21 am

idol number one ka talga!! you keep inspiring me with your works thumbsup kaya lagi ako praktis hehehe...
master_grayback
master_grayback
CGP Apprentice
CGP Apprentice

Number of posts : 695
Registration date : 11/10/2008

https://s383.photobucket.com/albums/oo274/master_grayback/?albumv

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Dec 04, 2008 3:38 am

leeeeeeeee wrote:great sets for portfolio pareng jeff,, u are a certified kick a** Monster,,>>!!!>> 2thumbsup
Thanks Pareng Leeeee.Thanks for always dropping by my thread bro.Really appreciate it.. thumbsup

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Dec 04, 2008 3:39 am

nardsdesign wrote:another masterpiece from cgmaster ARCHITHEKTHURA! 2thumbsup hippie
Thanks po sir Nards..Next post na lng po ulit ha.. thumbsup

Back to top Go down

Post by hotrod Thu Dec 04, 2008 3:44 am

Very nice and inspiring works! 2thumbsup
hotrod
hotrod
CGP Newbie
CGP Newbie

Number of posts : 97
Registration date : 24/11/2008

http://www.3dstormstudio.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Dec 04, 2008 3:46 am

v_wrangler wrote:It looks good but my general comment goes in the lines of contrast - the levels are too steep.

Lights cannot shoot more than it can receive. So if you have light fixtures that are self-illumated, the illumination on the ground and its environment should not be brighter than it's source.

Whether that is intentional or not, the last three images has a cg illustration feel compared to the first few ones. With most of your focus on the parked cars - it looks more like a car poster rather than an architectural visualization.

Thanks sir V for dropping by.Yeah im still struggling with the contrast.I have to spend more time with my post pro.Also having a problem with my monitors at home.Dont know whats wrong with the calibration.About the cars..hehehehehe.those are the times im being so fascinated with those car models.I mean the models are great.I envy the guy who can do such thing cause i cant.
Again thanks sir V. thumbsup

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Dec 04, 2008 3:57 am

nomeradona wrote:daig pa yung mga nakikita ko sa evermotion archexterior ha... good job bro, thanks for sahring this body of work very very inspiring indeed. it makes us to pursue further, kasi mat bar of threshold kang nakikita.

nevrtheles, alam ko yung favorito mo, iba ang context, nandun pa nga yung number,... hehehe.

pweden makisuyo, kung pweden mahiraqm ng kaunti yung vray material mo duon sa water ng image no 18... yung bump material especially.

thanks jeff.
Thanks po sir Nomer..Hindi nmn po..hehehe.Sana nga maging ksing galing ko sila.hehehe.Salamat po ulit.
If ever po na putol paki save as na lng po yung mga images kse kung liliitan ko pa po yung resolution baka di na malinaw yung information..
Heres some pointer po how i came up with the water mat.
A year's Journey w/ CGP&3DP(Exterior Col.) - Page 2 Wirespool
water shader
A year's Journey w/ CGP&3DP(Exterior Col.) - Page 2 Watersettings-1
heres the vray settings..I used vray sun as my primary and only light source and vray physical cam for camera..
A year's Journey w/ CGP&3DP(Exterior Col.) - Page 2 Rendersettingswhite
Thanks po ulit..

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Dec 04, 2008 4:02 am

francozizm wrote:hands up po ako snyo master... wave
Thanks Bro..Till next post.. thumbsup

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Dec 04, 2008 4:04 am

ARCHITHEKTHURA wrote:
v_wrangler wrote:It looks good but my general comment goes in the lines of contrast - the levels are too steep.

Lights cannot shoot more than it can receive. So if you have light fixtures that are self-illumated, the illumination on the ground and its environment should not be brighter than it's source.

Whether that is intentional or not, the last three images has a cg illustration feel compared to the first few ones. With most of your focus on the parked cars - it looks more like a car poster rather than an architectural visualization.

Thanks sir V for dropping by.Yeah im still struggling with the contrast.I have to spend more time with my post pro.Also having a problem with my monitors at home.Dont know whats wrong with the calibration.About the cars..hehehehehe.those are the times im being so fascinated with those car models.I mean the models are great.I envy the guy who can do such thing cause i cant.
Again thanks sir V. thumbsup

You're welcome. I think the problem lies in calibration. Or perhaps the absence of any specific calibration. If this was LWF - I am sure that lighting will be evenly spaced in the dark versus light areas. Nevertheless - I think this is superb already in its class. Forgive me for my comments with the cars - its just that my eyes gets refocused on them inspite of my efforts to tell myself that this is (supposed to be) an architectural visualisation.

Which brings me to another point.

No matter how good or realistic our images are - if they do not project the feeling they were supposed to be expressing in the first place - then it becomes nothing. If I was a client, I will give you straight A's for rendering and the cars - but then again, I'd comeback later and ask myself - "Where's my cool house materials??"

Composition like color, the has its primaries and secondaries. The house as your primaries and the secondaries - the cars or any other elements of your choosing.

Hope you get my drift - its not a bad drift after all.

Back to top Go down

Post by Leslie Adona Thu Dec 04, 2008 4:21 am

Ikaw ba Jeff nung magsabog ng kagalingan si Lord eh nauna ka sa pila ha, kaya super dami ng nakuha mo..hihihi..so amazing ang galing,saludo po ako at congrats kay sister tin...kung ako sa kanya magpapakasal na nga sya sa iyo...wahahaha... 2thumbsup cheers idol
Leslie Adona
Leslie Adona
Prinsesa
Prinsesa

Number of posts : 734
Registration date : 13/10/2008

Back to top Go down

Post by ben_ARKHIKULTURA Thu Dec 04, 2008 5:02 am

napaka superb ! khit mejo huli n ako sa comment hehe... lhat yan nkita ko sa 3dp very inspiring at nkakainggit sana lhat kami kgaya mo master hehe !!

ben_ARKHIKULTURA
CGP Newbie
CGP Newbie

Number of posts : 19
Registration date : 11/10/2008

Back to top Go down

Post by Noel_Diaz Thu Dec 04, 2008 5:55 am

OMG to d highest level lahat ang galing talaga ni master archithekthura kaylan mo kaya maipa2sa ang mga powers mo sa akin hehehe,,, nice render bro tsaka ganda ng lighting effects nung fav post mo, ang ganda ng glass mat ng window sir pwed poh pashare ng settings kng ok lang hehehe,,, keep it up idol,, 2thumbsup
Noel_Diaz
Noel_Diaz
CGP Guru
CGP Guru

Number of posts : 1470
Registration date : 07/11/2008

Back to top Go down

Post by Mastersketzzz Thu Dec 04, 2008 6:02 am

fantastic....

Mastersketzzz
CGP Apprentice
CGP Apprentice

Number of posts : 636
Registration date : 18/11/2008

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Dec 04, 2008 6:27 am

owenski wrote:nung mawala 3dp isa to sa mga hinahanap hanap ko...
thnks sa pag share uli sir!!!

d parin nakakasawa tignan....
Thanks a lot bro..Glad you like my 3D stuff..Next time po ulit.. thumbsup

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Dec 04, 2008 6:35 am

TANKQ wrote:it's really great compilation works from you jay.......it's really speechless....hehehe......
Thanks a lot bro!Just keep posting here.ok.Thanks!Regards to ICG! thumbsup

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Dec 04, 2008 6:40 am

dickie_ilagan wrote:all great images... some minor comments on the part of a house with a motorbike that cast a tree shadow on house facade with no trees on site and on the next frame was the opposite... weird ... hehehehehe gets..??? hahahahahah and some aliasing issues but overall great stuff... keep posting Very Happy Smile
Thanks Kumpadre..Yeah tama ka dun sa shadow.hehehehe.As far as i can remember nahuli ko atang ginawa yung day shot.Tamang excited sa lahat ng bagay e kaya di na naisip yung mga ganun.hehehehe.Thanks for the comment bro..Hahahahaaha.Nice crit..Salamat ulit kumpadre and regards kay kumare... thumbsup

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Dec 04, 2008 6:42 am

denz_arki2008 wrote:hmmmmmmmmm................

speechless talaga sir ........
nag iisip ako ng macomment kaso ala eh....

nice compilation of works sir jeff.
Thanks sir Denz..hehehe.Musta kay fafa william.. thumbsup

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Dec 04, 2008 6:48 am

pakunat wrote:ive seen all of these before and everytime i looked at them it makes me envy in a way that i am challege at the same time. great works sir. from manual to 3d. a true artist indeed.
Thanks a lot sir Jo. thumbsup

Back to top Go down

Post by carla3d Thu Dec 04, 2008 6:50 am

sir ang gagaling pla mga gawa nyo dati.,., kaya pla.,. ang dami mo funs.,.,hihihi ingat po en gudluck sa luvlyf at career.,.,., Very Happy
carla3d
carla3d
CGP Apprentice
CGP Apprentice

Number of posts : 709
Registration date : 30/09/2008

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Dec 04, 2008 6:52 am

torvicz wrote:walang ganyanan....naman oh!

hehehe..nice sets
Hehehehehe.Thanks Dude!Kaw talga.hehehe.. thumbsup

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Dec 04, 2008 7:05 am

bicolano wrote:ito na ata yung cgp magz huh! thumbsup
CGP magz?hahahahaah.loko ka bro.Thanks bro.O wag kang mawawala sa EB ha..Thanks! thumbsup

Back to top Go down

Post by stillshady Thu Dec 04, 2008 7:10 am

ive seen most of these nung sa 3dpinoy pa...
wala pa ring kupas mga banats mo nun, kakainspire pa rin hanggang ngaun..
thanks for sharing ol of these master..
u rock! buttrock
stillshady
stillshady
CGP Apprentice
CGP Apprentice

Number of posts : 326
Registration date : 27/09/2008

http://joevan-rona.page.tl

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Dec 04, 2008 7:40 am

jay3design wrote:great image bro dati plng na2lala me d2 sa mga gawa mo hehehe... nice one post pa bro idol hehhee 2thumbsup
Thanks bro..hehehe.May naaalala ka ba?hihihihihi..Salamat ulit bro! thumbsup

Back to top Go down

Post by WURPWURPS Thu Dec 04, 2008 8:00 am

super lupit mo master jeff sinanasamba kita! cheers
WURPWURPS
WURPWURPS
CGP Apprentice
CGP Apprentice

Number of posts : 349
Registration date : 21/10/2008

http://www.kalyepureza.netfirms.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Dec 04, 2008 8:38 am

master_grayback wrote:idol number one ka talga!! you keep inspiring me with your works thumbsup kaya lagi ako praktis hehehe...
Heheheeh.Thanks Bro.You guys inspired me as well.Thanks ulit bro! thumbsup

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next