Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Help in 3d Vis & Arch (3ds MAx Design 09)

2 posters

:: Employment :: Team-Up

Go down

Help in 3d Vis & Arch (3ds MAx Design 09) Empty Help in 3d Vis & Arch (3ds MAx Design 09)

Post by justinaquino Wed Dec 03, 2008 12:25 am

Hello There,
I'm justin aquino and I'm developing walkthroughs for a company to be used for their animated website. I have finished modeling the walkthroughs but I've constantly had problems with rendering. I need help in many aspects of rendering (mental ray), editing the walkthroughs, and quickly modeling one last set of revisions before rendering to animation. Expertise in Graphic Design to quickly develop a highly aesthetic GUI will be needed.

I'm working with 768 x 576. Animation may come up about 2 minutes at 25 fps, divided into a dozen 5 sec walkthroughs in a virtual office. To finish the project in time, there may be a need for extra CPU to help render, Currently I have on 64 bit 3ds Max design 2009 a 64 bit Core 2 Quad 2.5GHz, 4G Ram, a rendering slave 64 bitCore 2 Duo 2.33GHz 4G Ram (still trouble shooting DBR problems), and in the works another 64 bit Core 2 Duo 2GHz, 2G RAM.

Ideally, by friday Dec 5, we can begin so I hope to hear some offers soon so that we can quickly negotiate.

Hope to here from you guys soon, Thanks
Justin Aquino

justinaquino

Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 03/12/2008

Back to top Go down

Help in 3d Vis & Arch (3ds MAx Design 09) Empty Re: Help in 3d Vis & Arch (3ds MAx Design 09)

Post by justinaquino Wed Dec 03, 2008 12:57 am

Other Details:
* I'm Based here in Makati, along Buendia.
* my cell phone number is 09209221092
* I'd probably need 2-3 free lancers.
* The work will best done by 11th-12th, so the earilier you can contact me the better.
* there will be some moderate amount of modeling (furniture mostly and small props).

justinaquino

Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 03/12/2008

Back to top Go down

Help in 3d Vis & Arch (3ds MAx Design 09) Empty Re: Help in 3d Vis & Arch (3ds MAx Design 09)

Post by ericson_ya Mon Mar 02, 2009 8:51 pm

ei do you still need help?how can i help you?mabe i cud render some frames for you.pro dpat nka set na lahat ang renders etc. nakalimutan ko na ang mental ray.so just email me at ericson_ya@yahoo.com i cud use my pc to help you. max 2009 64bit ang gamit ko. pc spes core2quad 9400 4gig ram.
ericson_ya
ericson_ya
CGP Newbie
CGP Newbie

Number of posts : 101
Registration date : 23/09/2008

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

:: Employment :: Team-Up

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum