Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For The Gambits (Update 3 + Short Animation Trial)

+20
Zoro_Architecture
taga_probins
penzlake21
atoyzky01
brodger
Ernest
pakunat
logikpixel
rangalua
Norman
Gnom2
rtp_23
ARCHITHEKTHURA
ortzak
dinz
akoy
qcksilver
eragasco
Canadium
marcelinoiii
24 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

For The Gambits (Update 3 + Short Animation Trial) - Page 2 Empty For The Gambits (Update 3 + Short Animation Trial)

Post by marcelinoiii Wed Jun 16, 2010 9:08 pm

First topic message reminder :

Hi po Sirs, Ma'ams and Masters,

May I just post here this project of mine which my company assigned to me, A ____ Centre for the Gambits "somewhere". Project is not yet confirmed btw. But I have already started out with some design and concept.

Design and Conceptual Stage:

Image 3: Another view of the Hall. Nothing match. just updated the maps on floor and some textures. More to come, should be the Main Halls and Entrance next.
For The Gambits (Update 3 + Short Animation Trial) - Page 2 Hall2_seat2_lowlightcopy

Image 2: Additional view, same Low setting but in a more reasonable size of 1200px..
For The Gambits (Update 3 + Short Animation Trial) - Page 2 Cafe_lowlightcopy
View of the Cafe and seating area. Now I'm having problem with the marble tiling, I kinda doubled the bump map... my bad.

Image 1: MR render. Low rez 800max pixel in Low setting. Used AO pass material override here. Render time: 8 hours over..err
For The Gambits (Update 3 + Short Animation Trial) - Page 2 Hall2_finalcopy
Although it's a finish render, I still need to develop the design, make changes and work out more on material combinations. Even forgot some A/C and sprinklers on ceiling
Update (Image 1)
For The Gambits (Update 3 + Short Animation Trial) - Page 2 Hall2_seat2_lowlight_10000fewLIGTHS

Suggestiona and critics will be appreciated.

Thank you CGP!!! inuman na

Please check out my first ever attemp on interior animation with max2010 and MR. PLease forgive me with the compressed version as it is my first time to post on vimeo. I'll try to upload higher quality later. Also, pasensyahan niyo na po, this animation is quite short and intended only for MR render speed test. Low MR setting of FG only in total 16 hours of 240 frames at 30fps, approximately took 5 min per frame. I am really hoping for tips and suggestions from the masters.

Hall 2_Animation Trial 1 from Marc Balao on Vimeo.

Last edited by marcelinoiii on Thu Jun 24, 2010 10:26 am; edited 8 times in total
marcelinoiii
marcelinoiii
CGP Guru
CGP Guru

Number of posts : 1125
Registration date : 29/07/2009

Back to top Go down

For The Gambits (Update 3 + Short Animation Trial) - Page 2 Empty Re: For The Gambits (Update 3 + Short Animation Trial)

Post by marcelinoiii Thu Jun 17, 2010 7:57 am

rangalua wrote:Galing ng design concept bro,
Nice render.

Regards...

thanks rangalua bro!!! glad you like it! Smile

best regards too!!! inuman na

marcelinoiii
CGP Guru
CGP Guru

Back to top Go down

For The Gambits (Update 3 + Short Animation Trial) - Page 2 Empty Re: For The Gambits (Update 3 + Short Animation Trial)

Post by marcelinoiii Thu Jun 17, 2010 9:33 pm

Update 1

Image 2: Additional view, same Low setting but in a more reasonable size of 1200px..
For The Gambits (Update 3 + Short Animation Trial) - Page 2 Cafe_lowlightcopy
View of the Cafe and seating area. Now I'm having problem with the marble tiling, I kinda doubled the bump map... my bad.
marcelinoiii
marcelinoiii
CGP Guru
CGP Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by logikpixel Fri Jun 18, 2010 1:44 am

Wow, sabi ko na nga ba e, may tinatago ka. Like the rest of your comments, material mapping/tiling could use a little more work. And the white lights on the last image; are they the exact requirements? You could add drama by using "warm" colored lights to accent some wall.
Keep up the good work on your mental ray renders. Ang galing na ng mga gawa mo. But 8-hour render is not convenient at all. Sige lang at practice makukuha mo rin i-balance ang quality at speed ng renders mo. Smile
O.T.: pwede mag-apply dyan sa inyo? Rolling Eyes
logikpixel
logikpixel
CGP Apprentice
CGP Apprentice

Number of posts : 818
Registration date : 09/03/2009

http://selectiveblur.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by marcelinoiii Fri Jun 18, 2010 1:59 am

logikpixel wrote:Wow, sabi ko na nga ba e, may tinatago ka. Like the rest of your comments, material mapping/tiling could use a little more work. And the white lights on the last image; are they the exact requirements? You could add drama by using "warm" colored lights to accent some wall.
Keep up the good work on your mental ray renders. Ang galing na ng mga gawa mo. But 8-hour render is not convenient at all. Sige lang at practice makukuha mo rin i-balance ang quality at speed ng renders mo. Smile
O.T.: pwede mag-apply dyan sa inyo? Rolling Eyes

sir logik, thanks for coming back. really appreciate the comments. Isa kayo sa inspiration ko lalo na sa mentalray renderings Smile I'll take all your advices and work this out for my update.

Sa speed sir, I think this update image rendered a bit faster, monitor ko pa yun iba, sana nga mabalance ko na hehe

Oo sir pwede ka dito, email mo ko - marcelinoiii_balao@yahoo.com inuman na
marcelinoiii
marcelinoiii
CGP Guru
CGP Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by pakunat Fri Jun 18, 2010 8:21 am

sir san ito banda sir ung center na to? oy ingat sa pag post ng mga ganito marami ring cgp na renderer na tumitira ng center . ung iba may animation pa. ang payo ko sayo. make it more warm and cozy sir. make use of timber and leather. kung ako sayo sir aalisin ko ito dito. ung mga ibang director tumitingin din sa cgp. mag ingat

Last edited by pakunat on Fri Jun 18, 2010 10:24 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Request ni marcu)
pakunat
pakunat
CGP Expert
CGP Expert

Number of posts : 3866
Registration date : 23/09/2008

http://www.3dppakunat.multiply.com

Back to top Go down

Post by marcelinoiii Fri Jun 18, 2010 11:19 am

pakunat wrote:sir san ito banda sir ung "center" na to? oy ingat sa pag post ng mga ganito marami ring cgp na renderer na tumitira ng "centre". ung iba may animation pa. ang payo ko sayo. make it more warm and cozy sir. make use of timber and leather. kung ako sayo sir aalisin ko ito dito. ung mga ibang director tumitingin din sa cgp. mag ingat

uy sir pakunat, salamat po sa payo. I'll take your word sir. Palitan ko muna titulo ng thread para safe. I'm still developing the design sir, we are already looking into all the centre's interior for reference. thanks for the tips sir pakunat. regards inuman na

ps: sir pakunat, request lang po, since nabanggit niyo, paedit na lang po nun red word centre sa post niyo, naedit ko na din po ang titulo. salamat ulit
marcelinoiii
marcelinoiii
CGP Guru
CGP Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by marcelinoiii Fri Jun 18, 2010 9:01 pm

Image 3: Another view of the Hall. Nothing match. just updated the maps on floor and some textures. More to come, should be the Main Halls and Entrance next.
For The Gambits (Update 3 + Short Animation Trial) - Page 2 Hall2_seat2_lowlightcopy
marcelinoiii
marcelinoiii
CGP Guru
CGP Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by Ernest Sat Jun 19, 2010 3:47 am

Cool concept bro!...nice update.. Very Happy
Ernest
Ernest
CGP Apprentice
CGP Apprentice

Number of posts : 508
Registration date : 20/02/2010

Back to top Go down

Post by brodger Sat Jun 19, 2010 6:28 am

Nice design sir!..keep sharing! Smile
brodger
brodger
CGP Guru
CGP Guru

Number of posts : 1747
Registration date : 14/05/2010

Back to top Go down

Post by marcelinoiii Sun Jun 20, 2010 8:51 pm

Ernest wrote:Cool concept bro!...nice update.. Very Happy

Thanks bro!!! glad you like the concept inuman na
marcelinoiii
marcelinoiii
CGP Guru
CGP Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by marcelinoiii Sun Jun 20, 2010 8:51 pm

brodger wrote:Nice design sir!..keep sharing! Smile

appreciate the kind word sir! more to come soon Smile inuman na
marcelinoiii
marcelinoiii
CGP Guru
CGP Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by atoyzky01 Tue Jun 22, 2010 11:49 pm

bro astig ah,, galing mentalray ok ah,,, gnda ng design bro.. and visualization na rin... inuman na
atoyzky01
atoyzky01
CGP Apprentice
CGP Apprentice

Number of posts : 326
Registration date : 18/02/2009

Back to top Go down

Post by marcelinoiii Wed Jun 23, 2010 2:23 am

atoyzky01 wrote:bro astig ah,, galing mentalray ok ah,,, gnda ng design bro.. and visualization na rin... inuman na

salamat ng marami sir sa maraming kind words! inuman na lufet din ng banats niyo ni norman!
marcelinoiii
marcelinoiii
CGP Guru
CGP Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by penzlake21 Wed Jun 23, 2010 2:42 am

nice concept and design bro, anong balak mong material dun sa ceiling mo, moulded glass ba yun?? ganda ng output, medyo plain lng skin ung ibang veneer cladding, maybe you can add some grooves or s/s linings just to have a break. but overall well done design! 2thumbsup
penzlake21
penzlake21
CGP Apprentice
CGP Apprentice

Number of posts : 826
Registration date : 11/10/2008

Back to top Go down

Post by marcelinoiii Thu Jun 24, 2010 2:04 am

penzlake21 wrote:nice concept and design bro, anong balak mong material dun sa ceiling mo, moulded glass ba yun?? ganda ng output, medyo plain lng skin ung ibang veneer cladding, maybe you can add some grooves or s/s linings just to have a break. but overall well done design! 2thumbsup

Sir penz, thanks. Glad you like the concept and design. Yun sa ceiling sir, it would either be moulded plastic fiber or translucent__ like Hunter douglas material most likely, para pasado rin sa fire rate hehe. I'll take your suggestion on the wall panel na wood sir, it's going to be an acoustic material but I am also thinking of putting some strip of plants sa baba nyan, but would definitely conisder your idea. thanks sir!!! inuman na
marcelinoiii
marcelinoiii
CGP Guru
CGP Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by taga_probins Thu Jun 24, 2010 3:31 am

hi idol! galing mo na talaga sa mental ray ah...do you know about mr proxy? baka pwede mo mashare sa amin dito, thanks idol...mas challenging kasi ang mental ray eh....
taga_probins
taga_probins
CGP Apprentice
CGP Apprentice

Number of posts : 210
Registration date : 26/02/2009

Back to top Go down

Post by Zoro_Architecture Thu Jun 24, 2010 6:41 am

nice visualization sir... 2thumbsup
Zoro_Architecture
Zoro_Architecture
CGP Apprentice
CGP Apprentice

Number of posts : 780
Registration date : 23/08/2009

Back to top Go down

Post by marcelinoiii Thu Jun 24, 2010 8:20 am

taga_probins wrote:hi idol! galing mo na talaga sa mental ray ah...do you know about mr proxy? baka pwede mo mashare sa amin dito, thanks idol...mas challenging kasi ang mental ray eh....

Sir, salamat po hehe di pa master e, puro practice pa din. eto sir yung MR Proxy ni Sir Edosayla, with video tutorial pa yan Smile http://www.cgpinoy.org/mental-ray-tutorials-f44/mr-proxy-made-easy-t4789.htm

hehe maschallenging nga ang MR sir, masarap gamitin pag nakukuha na ng tama.. inuman na
marcelinoiii
marcelinoiii
CGP Guru
CGP Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by marcelinoiii Thu Jun 24, 2010 8:24 am

Zoro_Architecture wrote:nice visualization sir... 2thumbsup

thanks bro!!! cheers inuman na
marcelinoiii
marcelinoiii
CGP Guru
CGP Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by zdesign Thu Jun 24, 2010 8:36 am

wooo,galing ng design,off lang sakin ang maroon na table sa ist image.galing ng set up mo.
zdesign
zdesign
CGP Expert
CGP Expert

Number of posts : 3768
Registration date : 09/12/2009

https://zdesigninfo.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by marcelinoiii Thu Jun 24, 2010 8:41 am

zdesign wrote:wooo,galing ng design,off lang sakin ang maroon na table sa ist image.galing ng set up mo.

salamat po sir Z... I'll take note of your comment sir, I'm still in the midst of finalizing materials... thanks ulit inuman na
marcelinoiii
marcelinoiii
CGP Guru
CGP Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by skyscraper100 Thu Jun 24, 2010 9:08 am

woo galing nung cruved class sa ceiling. gjob!
skyscraper100
skyscraper100
CGP Guru
CGP Guru

Number of posts : 1487
Registration date : 04/12/2008

Back to top Go down

Post by marcelinoiii Thu Jun 24, 2010 10:17 am

skyscraper100 wrote:woo galing nung cruved class sa ceiling. gjob!

thanks bro.. kaya mo din yan. 2thumbsup
marcelinoiii
marcelinoiii
CGP Guru
CGP Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by marcelinoiii Thu Jun 24, 2010 10:27 am

Please check out my first ever attemp on interior animation with max2010 and MR. PLease forgive me with the compressed version as it is my first time to post on vimeo. I'll try to upload higher quality later. Also, pasensyahan niyo na po, this animation is quite short and intended only for MR render speed test. Low MR setting of FG only in total 16 hours of 240 frames at 30fps, approximately took 5 min per frame. I am really hoping for tips and suggestions from the masters.

Hall 2_Animation Trial 1 from Marc Balao on Vimeo.

marcelinoiii
marcelinoiii
CGP Guru
CGP Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by taga_probins Thu Jun 24, 2010 8:59 pm

marcelinoiii wrote:
taga_probins wrote:hi idol! galing mo na talaga sa mental ray ah...do you know about mr proxy? baka pwede mo mashare sa amin dito, thanks idol...mas challenging kasi ang mental ray eh....

Sir, salamat po hehe di pa master e, puro practice pa din. eto sir yung MR Proxy ni Sir Edosayla, with video tutorial pa yan Smile http://www.cgpinoy.org/mental-ray-tutorials-f44/mr-proxy-made-easy-t4789.htm

hehe maschallenging nga ang MR sir, masarap gamitin pag nakukuha na ng tama.. inuman na

about sa animation mo idol, anong method ang ngamit mo? every frame ba nagge-generate ka ng new fg map?
taga_probins
taga_probins
CGP Apprentice
CGP Apprentice

Number of posts : 210
Registration date : 26/02/2009

Back to top Go down

Post by marcelinoiii Thu Jun 24, 2010 10:34 pm

sa mode, naka 1 file per frame, pero nakagenerate ako every 10 frame bro yun pinili ko. pero napansin ko may computation pa din na lumalabas every after 1 frame. pero sa screen naka segment ako ng camera path ng 9 segments.. tama ba yun?

err dapat ba single file only??
marcelinoiii
marcelinoiii
CGP Guru
CGP Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next