Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Write your work related complain here

+12
corpsegrinder
ERICK
bokkins
keitzkoy
ortzak
nahumreigh
archi_ram
moothe
jarul
qcksilver
ARCHITHEKTHURA
Galaites07
16 posters

:: General :: Tambayan

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Write your work related complain here - Page 2 Empty Write your work related complain here

Post by Galaites07 Thu May 06, 2010 7:59 am

First topic message reminder :

I decided to do this as we all have work related complain that we wanted to talk about. You see sharing this thought is not good to anyone you share with. Whether they are concern or not concern with your complain, the feeling that you transfer to another person doenst give them any good. Sharing these things to a partner in life, friends, coworker is not a healthy conversation, believe me it is not.

In this TOPIC please do not react or comment to anyone's writing/topic its their problem to solve. This is just a secret place to put your own insights about work related issue. For me it is just good to release that feeling somewhere.

JUST read other's complain dont react, that is the simple RULE HERE. You may expand the topic provided you consider the first rule(means its really up to you-i guess to make it more interesting)

Issue to put complain;

1. about your Boss (no naming)
2. about yourself
3. about co-worker (please use code to point out someone or somebody)
4. about work
5. about your career path
6. about office supply, equipment, facility
7. about your workplace (example: about design of your office)
8. about company (no name mentioning)
9. about complain of others that you have complain with that is about work
10. about others work related issue that you are annoyed/distracted

will add more later

Last edited by Galaites07 on Thu May 06, 2010 11:51 am; edited 4 times in total (Reason for editing : add more content)

Galaites07
CGP Apprentice
CGP Apprentice

Number of posts : 482
Registration date : 04/01/2010

http://galaites30.multiply.com/

Back to top Go down

Write your work related complain here - Page 2 Empty Re: Write your work related complain here

Post by bicolano Fri May 07, 2010 1:29 am

ito cguro kahit sino mag rereklamo.

morethan 3,000 dinars di ko pa na kukuha sa dati kung company.
the worse nag resign na sila lahat parang malabo na makuha pa...
Sad

bicolano
CGP Apprentice
CGP Apprentice

Number of posts : 473
Registration date : 12/11/2008

Back to top Go down

Write your work related complain here - Page 2 Empty Re: Write your work related complain here

Post by 3DZONE Fri May 07, 2010 2:40 am

I like this thread....mine...

-masyadong tahimik, ayaw ng amo ko ng maingay...kaya kami puro naka-head phone...hayyy
-maraming "meron" or nakikialam sa design kahit hindi mo tinatanong, lalapit at magbibigay ng opinyon na hindi naman nakakaintindi ng design, masabi lang na nakikihalubilo sa project.
-hate ko rin yung mga contractor na marunong pa sa design ng mga arkitek.
-hate ko rin yung walang service papuntang site...hehehe...yoko ngang dalhin yung car ko, mapuputikan.
-hate ko rin yung nagpapaturo sa oras ng may ni-ra-rush ka...pag hindi mo tinuruan magtatampo sa yo.
-may mga taong ayaw maki-cooperate sa oras ng OT dahil may nira-rush na project oe deadline...
-ay naku yung nasabi na po ng iba...

Guys we cannot avoid complaining, sometimes kahit iwasan natin yan darating at darating yan...its always part of our job not only in our field but also others. The only thing we can do is how we can handle the situation. Yes were very lucky kasi may job pa tayo...although kailangan mong mag-adjust sa lahat ng gagawin mo...and the important thing is unstoppable PRAYERS. Write your work related complain here - Page 2 290323
3DZONE
3DZONE
Cube Spinner
Cube Spinner

Number of posts : 3834
Registration date : 20/12/2008

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2