Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Write your work related complain here

+12
corpsegrinder
ERICK
bokkins
keitzkoy
ortzak
nahumreigh
archi_ram
moothe
jarul
qcksilver
ARCHITHEKTHURA
Galaites07
16 posters

:: General :: Tambayan

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Write your work related complain here Empty Write your work related complain here

Post by Galaites07 Thu May 06, 2010 7:59 am

I decided to do this as we all have work related complain that we wanted to talk about. You see sharing this thought is not good to anyone you share with. Whether they are concern or not concern with your complain, the feeling that you transfer to another person doenst give them any good. Sharing these things to a partner in life, friends, coworker is not a healthy conversation, believe me it is not.

In this TOPIC please do not react or comment to anyone's writing/topic its their problem to solve. This is just a secret place to put your own insights about work related issue. For me it is just good to release that feeling somewhere.

JUST read other's complain dont react, that is the simple RULE HERE. You may expand the topic provided you consider the first rule(means its really up to you-i guess to make it more interesting)

Issue to put complain;

1. about your Boss (no naming)
2. about yourself
3. about co-worker (please use code to point out someone or somebody)
4. about work
5. about your career path
6. about office supply, equipment, facility
7. about your workplace (example: about design of your office)
8. about company (no name mentioning)
9. about complain of others that you have complain with that is about work
10. about others work related issue that you are annoyed/distracted

will add more later

Last edited by Galaites07 on Thu May 06, 2010 11:51 am; edited 4 times in total (Reason for editing : add more content)

Galaites07
CGP Apprentice
CGP Apprentice

Number of posts : 482
Registration date : 04/01/2010

http://galaites30.multiply.com/

Back to top Go down

Write your work related complain here Empty Re: Write your work related complain here

Post by Galaites07 Thu May 06, 2010 8:14 am

LET me start it anyway,

5 years back I was working in this company called blah blah....the company was just starting that time and I was new there. A lot of work I did over the span of 2 years but after I left I have not able to get my last salary and my years of service fee, bit that!

the only reward I got is I have taken all my work with me, that my friend is the beauty of 80 gig external drive(kinda old). Back-up everyday so if it is time to leave all cames with you.

Last edited by Galaites07 on Thu May 06, 2010 8:23 am; edited 3 times in total (Reason for editing : some text missing)

Galaites07
CGP Apprentice
CGP Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Write your work related complain here Empty Re: Write your work related complain here

Post by ARCHITHEKTHURA Thu May 06, 2010 8:15 am

FACEBOOK is block in the office..... Laughing

Alam ko merong isa dyan magcocomplain about FB din.bwihihihihihi..ilabas mo na yan! Laughing

Seriously,a lot of work load.It feels like war all day. Twisted Evil

Last edited by ARCHITHEKTHURA on Thu May 06, 2010 8:27 am; edited 1 time in total
ARCHITHEKTHURA
ARCHITHEKTHURA
The Groom
The Groom

Number of posts : 1122
Registration date : 05/05/2009

Back to top Go down

Post by qcksilver Thu May 06, 2010 8:20 am

my co-workers don't take a bath everyday (i guess) the bad odor smells very bad in our company service Mad
qcksilver
qcksilver
CGP Guru
CGP Guru

Number of posts : 1940
Registration date : 08/02/2010

Back to top Go down

Post by jarul Thu May 06, 2010 8:24 am

qcksilver_2005 wrote:my co-workers don't take a bath everyday (i guess) the bad odor smells very bad in our company service Mad

Laughing No
jarul
jarul
CGP Hero
CGP Hero

Number of posts : 5814
Registration date : 04/11/2008

http://jarulvisuals.weebly.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by ARCHITHEKTHURA Thu May 06, 2010 8:29 am

qcksilver_2005 wrote:my co-workers don't take a bath everyday (i guess) the bad odor smells very bad in our company service Mad

Bro ang sabi nila ang mga anaps daw, pag mas maamoy mas ma appeal...kaya ganun daw yun..Kaya mas matagal silang di naligo mas ok..Ewan ko.Yun lng nmn ang kwento nung isang officemate ko dito..Pero ala syang amoy,kaya di daw sya ma appeal..hahahaha..Ang kulit!! Laughing

Last edited by ARCHITHEKTHURA on Thu May 06, 2010 8:30 am; edited 1 time in total
ARCHITHEKTHURA
ARCHITHEKTHURA
The Groom
The Groom

Number of posts : 1122
Registration date : 05/05/2009

Back to top Go down

Post by moothe Thu May 06, 2010 8:29 am

i guess pana,tama ba bro?...

Last edited by moothe on Thu May 06, 2010 9:24 pm; edited 1 time in total
moothe
moothe
CGP Apprentice
CGP Apprentice

Number of posts : 489
Registration date : 21/06/2009

Back to top Go down

Post by Galaites07 Thu May 06, 2010 8:38 am

Heres another work related complain,

I lot of Filipino are coming to Dubai/ UAE on a visit visa and was promise by some Agency that they will find work in here immediately. Spending about 100,000 peso just to get here. As we all know a lot of people has gone home because they lost Job in here.

100,000 peso, is a lot of money to start business with or do something, so please be careful in spending it.

So, please beware, dont came here to DUBAI with-out working contract.

Galaites07
CGP Apprentice
CGP Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post by Galaites07 Thu May 06, 2010 8:45 am

ito something light naman

yung company namin walang libreng kape or even water.

Galaites07
CGP Apprentice
CGP Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post by qcksilver Thu May 06, 2010 8:54 am

computers namin soobrang bagal ginawa ngang dalawa pc ko parehong mabagal naman naku Mad
qcksilver
qcksilver
CGP Guru
CGP Guru

Number of posts : 1940
Registration date : 08/02/2010

Back to top Go down

Post by Galaites07 Thu May 06, 2010 9:04 am

naka local leave nga ako pero yung boss ko tinawagan ako gawin ko daw work this weekend kase urgent, anak ng tipaklong anong weekend to Mad

Galaites07
CGP Apprentice
CGP Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post by archi_ram Thu May 06, 2010 9:19 am

ARCHITHEKTHURA wrote:

Bro ang sabi nila ang mga anaps daw, pag mas maamoy mas ma appeal...kaya ganun daw yun..Kaya mas matagal silang di naligo mas ok..Ewan ko.Yun lng nmn ang kwento nung isang officemate ko dito..Pero ala syang amoy,kaya di daw sya ma appeal..hahahaha..Ang kulit!! Laughing

you are right insan, according to my officemate before in saudi, kapag maamoy daw ang lalaki mas gusto ng mga babae kasi daw mas masculine daw ang dating and that I call it musk for men hehehehe....kaya halos lahat ng mga anaps amoy anghit nyahahaha yung bayabas na nabubulok ang amoy hahaha lol!
archi_ram
archi_ram
CGP Guru
CGP Guru

Number of posts : 1130
Registration date : 13/04/2009

Back to top Go down

Post by nahumreigh Thu May 06, 2010 9:21 am

Ako complaint ko sa work ko mismo. Ok ang boss, ok ang opis, ok ang workmates, malamodel na puti ang secretary, ang problema lang engineering firm kasi eheh. No offense sa engineers, pero di talaga makapaglaro nang maayos yung creativity ko as architect dito.

Tapos yung kakilala ko naman na archi dito kukunin na sana akong partner pero di pa pwede according sa visa ko tsk.
nahumreigh
nahumreigh
CGP Apprentice
CGP Apprentice

Number of posts : 638
Registration date : 04/04/2009

http://www.nahumreigh.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post by ortzak Thu May 06, 2010 9:21 am

ARCHITHEKTHURA wrote:

wahehehe ..talo yan ng mga team patan ko...amoy patay na daga hininga bibig tapos amoy bulok na kahoy..
wala magawa..its my duty to guide them...mas matapang nga amoy nila mas ma appeal!! 2thumbsup unggoy

sa work:

-work ko sa haus ng amo kong babae=local banana
-kaso minsan me mga kids na epal
-wala problema pagkain wan tu sawa
-me net mahina
-work ko 30% arki 70%not related
-amo ko nag-aaral pa lang so sa akin rely lahat amfness
-me pasok ako pag sabado kahit nakatunganga maghapon
-split time amf again..
-kuripot health card ko binitin

yan nalang muna.. ahh
ortzak
ortzak
CGP Expert
CGP Expert

Number of posts : 4555
Registration date : 14/01/2009

http://plandesignvisualize.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post by nahumreigh Thu May 06, 2010 9:24 am

ortzak wrote:

eheheh ang kulit nito
nahumreigh
nahumreigh
CGP Apprentice
CGP Apprentice

Number of posts : 638
Registration date : 04/04/2009

http://www.nahumreigh.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post by ortzak Thu May 06, 2010 9:35 am

nahumreigh wrote:
ortzak wrote:

eheheh ang kulit nito

Thats the time lagi ako praktis hehe...pero pag me work na wala tulugan minsan pag events Mad
ortzak
ortzak
CGP Expert
CGP Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by keitzkoy Thu May 06, 2010 10:54 am

hmmmm..

tinatamad na akong mag-2d..
kaya pag may pinapagawang plans haaii naku pagbigyan,hehehe
keitzkoy
keitzkoy
CGP Guru
CGP Guru

Number of posts : 1123
Registration date : 27/03/2009

Back to top Go down

Post by bokkins Thu May 06, 2010 12:03 pm

Ang sakin lang ha, this is very general and for everyone. You should be happy na may work kayo, yung iba nating kababayan dyan hirap na hirap maghanap ng trabaho. Not because hindi sila magaling, but by luck(bad) and certain unfortunate circumstances.

Again, hindi bawal ang magreklamo, pro take some time din to reflect how lucky we are sometimes.
bokkins
bokkins
Special Ops
Special Ops

Number of posts : 10369
Registration date : 18/09/2008

Http://bokkins3d.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by ERICK Thu May 06, 2010 6:40 pm

ARCHITHEKTHURA wrote:

i believe this.... just to add... ang mga babaeng german daw eh mas ma appeal kung me buhok sa kilikili?

on to the topic - ang init dito sa office... sa tatlong aircon, isa alng ang gumagana... pano ka gaganahan? almost 1 month ng ganito...
ERICK
ERICK
CGP Dark Horse
CGP Dark Horse

Number of posts : 3907
Registration date : 18/09/2008

http://www.ericktorio.tk http://www.coroflot.com/ericktorio

Back to top Go down

Post by corpsegrinder Thu May 06, 2010 7:09 pm

hay naku! anong klaseng opisina 'to! puro matatanda ang mga babae! nakasawa na dito! ang amo pa, tamang hinala!
corpsegrinder
corpsegrinder
CGP Guru
CGP Guru

Number of posts : 1423
Registration date : 12/02/2009

Back to top Go down

Post by nomeradona Thu May 06, 2010 7:10 pm

one of the lesson i learn in life actually is stop complaining.

instead you have to do it in two ways..

- if you don't like something, be honest and say directly what you want. but say it yung bang one on one... sometimes pinoy's attitude towards something is 'saving face" i was like that before nahihiya... i learned to speak what i dont like.. and to my amazement... hindi pala nila alam...and for many times i was even thank for telling them.

- when bad situation happened and you have no control.. instead of complaining.. look at the opportunity how your character could be changed by this particular situation. remember patience could not be develop without those moments where you will loose your patience...
nomeradona
nomeradona
SketchUp Guru
SketchUp Guru

Number of posts : 7293
Registration date : 22/09/2008

https://sites.google.com/site/nomeradona3d/

Back to top Go down

Post by Galaites07 Fri May 07, 2010 12:28 am

here's about youself

-i HATE myself cause I always complain scratch

Galaites07
CGP Apprentice
CGP Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post by ortzak Fri May 07, 2010 12:36 am

Yup sori mods my bad also..

we are blessed....
we complain a lot...

but to you guys who's working here on-site you know what i mean during these summer times

Twisted Evil
ortzak
ortzak
CGP Expert
CGP Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by kat palmares Fri May 07, 2010 1:20 am

hmmm, im not gonna complain,,
-i just feel sorry for some of my colleagues who exerts all their effort at work but not being compensated very well. and those baby boomers who needs to work still but not updated with computer aided design softwares...
kat palmares
kat palmares
CGP Apprentice
CGP Apprentice

Number of posts : 395
Registration date : 13/10/2009

http://www.wix.com/palmares_garfin/id

Back to top Go down

Post by bicolano Fri May 07, 2010 1:29 am

ito cguro kahit sino mag rereklamo.

morethan 3,000 dinars di ko pa na kukuha sa dati kung company.
the worse nag resign na sila lahat parang malabo na makuha pa...
Sad
bicolano
bicolano
CGP Apprentice
CGP Apprentice

Number of posts : 473
Registration date : 12/11/2008

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next