Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Is there a converter of Normal Cam to Vrayphyscam?

2 posters

Go down

Is there a converter of Normal Cam to Vrayphyscam? Empty Is there a converter of Normal Cam to Vrayphyscam?

Post by Guest Mon Nov 24, 2008 12:45 am

Mga CGpeeps baka meron kayong alam na way para maconvert ang normal max cam sa vrayphyscam? Thanks in advance thumbsup

Back to top Go down

Is there a converter of Normal Cam to Vrayphyscam? Empty Re: Is there a converter of Normal Cam to Vrayphyscam?

Post by Guest Mon Nov 24, 2008 12:56 am

try lele's vray tools
http://www.scriptspot.com/3ds-max/leles-vray-tools

Back to top Go down

Is there a converter of Normal Cam to Vrayphyscam? Empty Re: Is there a converter of Normal Cam to Vrayphyscam?

Post by Guest Mon Nov 24, 2008 1:01 am

v_wrangler wrote:try lele's vray tools
http://www.scriptspot.com/3ds-max/leles-vray-tools

that was fast buttrock thanks a lot thumbsup

oks na Sir, it works like a charm!!! parang magic hehehe

Back to top Go down

Post by cloud20 Mon Nov 24, 2008 1:29 am

sir kietsmark, just curious, i might one day decide to convert a normal cam to a vray physical cam; for what reason po ba sir?..
cloud20
cloud20
CGP Senior Citizen
CGP Senior Citizen

Number of posts : 3372
Registration date : 21/09/2008

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Nov 24, 2008 1:36 am

cloud20 wrote:sir kietsmark, just curious, i might one day decide to convert a normal cam to a vray physical cam; for what reason po ba sir?..

marami kasi sir advantages ang vrayphyscam. For me kasi Sir mas madali ang mag capture ng scene by just navigating on perspective then "ctrl+c" to create an instant cam. Kaso ang problema hindi ko ma convert sa vrayphyscam. Kaya salamat at meron palang converter. It's a life saver hehehe i hope nasagot ko sir ung tanong nyo. thumbsup

Back to top Go down

Post by Butz_Arki Mon Nov 24, 2008 1:40 am

this is great sir vertex!!
Butz_Arki
Butz_Arki
Superbeast
Superbeast

Number of posts : 4081
Registration date : 18/09/2008

Http://butzoy.multiply.com

Back to top Go down

Post by cloud20 Mon Nov 24, 2008 1:48 am

kietsmark wrote:
cloud20 wrote:sir kietsmark, just curious, i might one day decide to convert a normal cam to a vray physical cam; for what reason po ba sir?..

marami kasi sir advantages ang vrayphyscam. For me kasi Sir mas madali ang mag capture ng scene by just navigating on perspective then "ctrl+c" to create an instant cam. Kaso ang problema hindi ko ma convert sa vrayphyscam. Kaya salamat at meron palang converter. It's a life saver hehehe i hope nasagot ko sir ung tanong nyo. thumbsup

gotcha sir kietsmark... thanks 2thumbsup
cloud20
cloud20
CGP Senior Citizen
CGP Senior Citizen

Number of posts : 3372
Registration date : 21/09/2008

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Nov 24, 2008 6:22 pm

Actually, I still prefer the regular cams. Specially if you are rerendering an old scene. You won't need the PhysicalCam though if you aren't using vray's sky system.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down